Tender, Loving Care Ch. 03

Story Info
Drenched in Syn.
3.3k words
4.8
14.4k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too soon... way too soon and I knew it. It's only been what? Six days since I met him? Not even a fucking week! I felt like a fucking slut... I knew that I shouldn't give in to the feeling of his lips against mine, the delicious taste of mint and Marlboros in my mouth, his intoxicating scent, or the way his hands rubbed up my back as he undid my bra and tossed it carelessly to the floor but all of my senses were being taken over by Synyster Gates.

I was definitely having second thoughts but they were being pushed to the back burner as he unbuttoned my jeans with one hand as he pushed me against my living room wall with the other.

"Brian...no," I said, shaking my head and stifling a moan as he dipped his face down and took my left nipple into his mouth.

"Call me Syn," he growled in my ear as he rubbed my pussy through my soaked panties.

"Syn... ooh!" I moaned as he slid my panties down my thighs and traced circles on my clit with his calloused finger.

"That's it, Kia... give in," he whispered as he returned his attention back to my breasts. I felt his hot breath on my nipples, causing them to harden in anticipation.

"No, Syn... it's too soon," I said quietly. I watched as his dark eyes looked up at me, his lust burning in the stare.

"Tell me to stop and mean it and I will, I don't wanna do anything to make you feel uncomfortable, Dollface," he said, still holding my gaze.

I wanted him and apparently, my mouth was silenced by human nature. He kissed my lips and pushed me harder against the wall to steady me. "Tell me you don't want me to stop, Kia," he whispered huskily into my ear.

"Syn... don't stop," said a voice that sounded like mine. I felt his hands travel down to his own pants and unbuttoned them. I reached down and pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the floor as well. My jaw dropped and my breath caught in my throat as I watched his tattoos become exposed to me... my eyes rolled hungrily over the ink that adorned his body. He had his dick out and was slowly rubbing it against my entrance. I let out an inhuman growl as he continued to tease me.

"What's the matter, Babe? You feel something you want?" he said as he planted kisses along my collarbone.

"Yesss," I hissed as desire built up in my body.

"Good, because I do, too," he growled as he grabbed my right leg and hiked it over his non-injured arm and pushed into me to the hilt. I let out a deafening moan but he fucked me until I was silent. Apparently the cast was cramping his style because he grabbed my other leg and hiked it over his cast, using only the wall for support.

"Oh, Syn! You feel so good!" I moaned as I reached my hand between us and rubbed my clit.

"Fuck yeah, Kia! Rub that fucking pussy, Babe!" he said, releasing my right leg so he could grip my neck with his free hand. It didn't take long before I felt my pussy begin to pulse around his thrusting cock. He fucked me hard and I loved every fucking minute of it.

"Fucking scream for me, Kia... scream my fucking name!" he demanded and he continued to mercilessly ram into my pussy. I came completely undone.

"Syn!" I screamed as he ravaged my body... my pussy groped him, enticing him to follow me to ecstasy.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Kia, I'm about to fucking blow," he groaned, letting that be my warning as he thrusted in to me a final time, filling me with his cum.

He was breathing as hard as I was. He pulled out of me and sat me unsteadily on my feet, holding me upright until I regained balance. His cum dripped down my thigh.

He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me. "I am so sorry, Kia," he whispered, kissing my neck.

"What's wrong, Brian?" I asked, concerned... did I do something wrong?

"That wasn't how I pictured it," he began, making my heart sink... it was me. "You deserve better than this... a quick fuck against a wall," he finished, making me feel a lot better.

"It's okay, Baby, you can make it up to me...Take a shower with me and feed me!" I said, stripping the rest of his clothes off.

We all have our thoughts of what we would do to that celebrity if we only had the chance. Mine were: 'If I ever got a chance with Synyster Gates, I would 1) memorize and trace every tattoo of his with my tongue, 2) find out firsthand if his long fingers were that talented with anything other than his guitar, and 3) find out if he tastes as good as he looks.'

I traced his tattoos with my tongue, all right, and that was what started round two in the shower. I found out that his fingers worked just as well on me, if not better than his guitar, hence, starting round three in my bed. Finally, I found that he tastes even better than he looks (though I didn't think it was possible), therefore, possibly starting round four on my couch.

"Shit, woman! You're trying to fucking kill me!" he hissed through clenched teeth as I ran my tongue along his shaft, looking into his dark eyes. I groaned at his taste as I licked the precum from the tip.

"I'm just taking advantage of the time I have with you," I said before wrapping my mouth around the head and slowly making my way down.

"Ah, fuck! What do you mean?" he asked as I began to bob up and down on his cock, making loud, slurping noises. I shook my head to indicate that we'd talk later and that I was busy at the moment. He groaned words of encouragement as he began to thrust to meet my decent, shoving himself down my throat. Before long, his dick got rock hard in my mouth and he held my head in place as he filled my waiting mouth with his seed with a loud groan. I swallowed it all and crawled into his lap, savoring the memory of his taste. "You are fucking something, Kia," he said breathing hard.

"...and his name is Synyster Gates," I replied, kissing his neck. He chuckled deep in his throat and held me against his chest. I was fucking exhausted and he was as well. Soon, the growling of our stomachs, his in particular, reminded us of what we were supposed to be doing.

"Do you still wanna go to Denny's?" he asked, holding his stomach.

"Not so much anymore... let's order Chinese or something. I have chips to tie you over until it gets here," I said matter-of-factly.

"Hell yeah," he said sitting down on the couch and catching the bag of Bugles that I threw in his direction.

I picked up the phone and called Mandarin's Chinese Restaurant and ordered my usual Special #2 with Garlic Chicken, Beef Broccoli, Chicken Fried Rice, Egg Drop Soup, and an Egg Roll... Brian was definitely gonna see how much I could put away on an empty stomach. I ordered him the same because he was indecisive as all hell, I hoped he'd like it.

I took a seat by him on the couch, never fully getting used to seeing him nude... his thick cock resting on his thigh. It's one of those fan-things where you wonder for so long how he's gonna look naked that when you really see, it's unreal.

"You're gonna have to put some clothes on, Sir," I said, pointing my finger at him.

"Why?" he asked defiantly through a mouthful of Bugles.

"I don't want my couch smelling like ass!" I said, laughing.

He swallowed the chips that were in his mouth and looked at me with that sexy look that made me leak every time. "It's gonna smell like wet pussy, if anything," he said with a deep, sexy chuckle.

"Point taken," I said as I got up and put on some basketball shorts and a tank top. I came back, throwing him his boxers. "No raw ass on my couch!"

"Damn, okay!" he said, sucking the chip residue off of his fingers. Ugh! He was so fucking sexy! He stood up in all his Synyster glory and put on his boxers before plopping back down on the couch. I snuggled up next to him and turned on the TV. We watched House of Wax until the doorbell rang.

Syn stood up and grabbed his wallet out of his discarded jeans. He shamelessly opened the door in his boxers and paid the delivery boy whose name I remembered was Jin. I ordered from them often and I knew he would have a lot to say when he returned to the restaurant about 'the nearly naked, tattooed man that answered the door at Miss Langston's apartment.'

"Shit! This smells fucking incredible!" he exclaimed as he sat the bag down on my dining table.

"I know," I agreed, the delicious aroma invading my nostrils as well. I walked to the table and opened the bag and divvied up the food. We sat down in the living room, eating in silence and watching the rest of House of Wax. Before long, we were finished with the meal and was time for fortune cookies. At the count of three, we cracked them open. My fortune read: Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life. 'What the hell is that supposed to mean?' I thought and shrugged... fortune cookies weren't supposed to make sense.

"A pleasant surprise is in store for you," Brian read aloud and looked at me. He shrugged his shoulders just as I did, further proving my point.

"I dunno, Brian," I said, picking up the cartons and walking to the kitchen to throw them away. When I returned, he was looking at me intently. "What?" I asked, puzzled.

"Turn around," he said quietly. I did so, in fear that something was on me.

"What is that?" he asked in the same, quiet voice.

"What is what?" I asked, still bewildered.

"Take off your shirt," he said. He was really starting to creep me out.

I shrugged my shoulders and took it off, still oblivious to whatever the hell he was looking at.

"You knew! The whole time, you fucking knew!" he said excitedly.

Enough was enough. "I knew what, Brian?"

"You knew who I was," he said simply.

Of course I knew who he was, what the fuck was he getting at? "Yes, I knew who you were the whole time... Synyster Gates: lead guitarist for..." I began, quickly realizing what he was staring at. I turned around quickly and blushed.

"I knew you had an idea, I just didn't know how you were a fucking fan. Now, I find out you had fucking Death Bats the whole Goddamn time?!" he bellowed, causing me to be unsure of how he felt about the situation.

"Brian, when would it have been appropriate to tell you? When you asked me about my tattoos in the hospital? 'Oh yes, Mr. Haner, I have tattoos and it just so happens that I have your band's logo tattooed on my back?' Yeah, that would have went over nicely," I said, trying to make light of the situation.

"Yes! Sometime would have been nice... you know what? It doesn't fucking matter," he said, rising to his feet and walking over to me. He wrapped his hands around the base of my back and pulled me into a rough kiss, his erection pressing into my stomach. I released a moan as he began to knead my ass through my basketball shorts. "What's my name?" he growled into my neck as he squeezed my breast simultaneously.

"Syn," I moaned as he nipped at my neck.

"Yeah, Baby, that what I like to hear," he grumbled, pushing my loose shorts to the ground, leaving me naked. "Again!" he demanded as he smacked my ass, the pain radiated through my body, making me even hotter. I bit my bottom lip, not giving him the satisfaction. Without missing a beat, he rammed two fingers inside me. "Say my fucking name," he demanded, staring into my eyes as his skilled fingers stroked me closer and closer to glory.

"Syn!" I screamed as my first orgasm of this round rippled through me, making me weak in the knees.

He picked me up and carried me back to the bedroom. He sat me on the edge of the bed and told me to bend over. I obeyed, pushing my ass in the air. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to him and stepped out of his boxers. He pushed just the head into my soaked pussy, causing me to let out a sharp breath. He pulled it out and roughly smacked my pussy with it, making me moan in my throat. I tried to push back on him to get him to enter me, but he backed away from my every attempt.

"Syn..." I whined as he pulled away for the last time. I felt so empty and I wanted nothing more than to feel his cock filling me to capacity.

Without a word or warning, he granted my silent wish and plunged into me forcefully. He grabbed a handful of my hair with his right hand and roughly smacked my ass with his left. He forcefully pulled my head back by my hair and growled: "What's my fucking name?" as he pounded my pussy vigorously.

Again, I bit my lip to keep his name from escaping my lips. "Oh, so you're not gonna talk? I'll make you fucking talk," he promised, gripping my neck with both hands as his cock entered me deeper than ever before. "Whose fucking cock is deep in your pussy, Kia?" he asked, jack hammering my tight cunt.

"Y-your's," I whispered, struggling to speak under his tight grip.

"Who. Am. I?" he asked between hard thrusts.

"Syn!" I screamed as I felt my pussy began to clinch down on his cock.

"Yeah, Baby, you know exactly whose making you feel so good, don't you? You know exactly who I am," he growled as he rolled his hips, gently massaging my spasming pussy. "Get ready, I'm about to cum," he warned as he gripped and separated my ass cheeks, watching his hard cock disappear into my tight wetness. Before long, he was fucking me harder than ever, before pulling out and shooting his hot cum all over my back. He gently rubbed it into my tattoos. I now knew exactly how it felt to be drenched in Syn.

~*~*~*~

"So," I began, exhaling softly as I laid my head on his chest, tracing my fingertips over his 'FOREVER' tattoo, "what now?"

He looked down at my face, searching it for the underlying meaning of my words. "What do you mean?" he asked, bewildered.

I shrugged my shoulders and spoke: "I mean, what do we do now? You're bound to have to leave me for tours and there's no way I can expect you to stay true to me on the road... Wait a minute, what the hell am I talking about? We're not even in a real relationship...we don't even have titles for each other! What is this?" I asked gesturing between us.

He studied my face for awhile and cleared his throat to speak: "This," he began, repeating the gesture that I had just done, "is a connection between two people that neither of us want to break. This is a friendship that just so happened to evolve into something a little more. This is something beautiful, Kia," he said as he kissed my lips.

I felt a warm sensation flood over me as he pulled me into an embrace. He made me feel great inside and out, I was in too deep and I knew it. I was right about one thing: he would be touring again very soon... then what? His soft kisses and warm hugs wouldn't be there to comfort me, then. I should get out of this... now, before things could get any more complicated for us.

"Syn, we shouldn't," I whispered as he left a trail of kisses along my collarbone.

He stopped abruptly, looking into my eyes with such intensity that I was unable to look away. "What's wrong, Kia... what are you so afraid of?"

"I'm afraid of getting hurt," I replied simply. It was the truth so I didn't have to struggle with thinking and finding words for my feelings. "Brian, you are a rockstar! Things happen and I'm not ready for that."

"You're right, Kia, things do happen... there is no guarantee that I won't fuck up my hand or something and not be able to play anymore. I've already came pretty damn close with my arm, I just got fucking lucky. What happens then? What happens when I can't be a rockstar anymore? I won't have anybody then... Matt has Val, Zacky has Gena, Johnny and Lacey, Jimmy has... hell, I won't even get started on him... but who do I have? I have no one. I'm fucking 30 years old and all I have right now is you, and we have the potential to have something amazing," he said smiling and stroking my cheek.

I stared deeply into his chocolate brown eyes, feeling myself get lost. I leaned in and kissed him, forgetting for the moment, all of my fears and worries. I pulled away and looked at his beautiful face, he had just bared his soul to me and I was ecstatic that he trusted me enough to share his concerns with me. He was an incredible man, he just lead a very difficult lifestyle. He was a rockstar and he was damn good at it... who was I to deny him?

Our close moment was interrupted my phone ringing. I blushed, remembering that my ringtone was 'So Far Away'. He pointed at me and laughed hysterically... asshole. I picked up the phone and threw it at him. "It's for you," I said smugly. He looked at me, confused before putting the phone up to his ear. "Hello?" he said, a little scared to see who it was.

"Is this Syn? Synyster Gates?" my mom asked excitedly on the other end.

"Yes, yes, it is... may I ask who I'm speaking with?" he asked cautiously.

"Honey, my name is Ametria Langston, you can call me Meechi. I'm Mickey's mom," she said politely.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Meechi, I've heard some pretty good things about you," he said smiling.

"Likewise, Mr. Gates," she replied cordially.

"Really?" he said, looking at me questioningly, "like what?"

"Well, first, she's been talking about you and your band for years now, whenever she was happy, sad, angry, frustrated, or anything in between, I would have Avenged Sevenfold blaring through the house from her bedroom. She told me how enthused she was when she saw that she would be your nurse in the ER and how you kept making passes at her, she told me about her being scared to act on her feelings because you were a patient, she told me about the flowers and the card, she told me about the date at the Porta Bella, but curiously, I haven't heard from her since yesterday about this time and she usually calls me everyday," she said suspiciously.

"Well, Ms. Meechi, if I would have known, I would have been sure to remind her," he said trying to hide the fact that he had stayed the night and kept me too busy to call my mom.

"Sure, Syn, sure," she said sarcastically.

"Well, it was nice to speak with you, Ms. Meechi, I'll let you speak to Kia, now," he said shoving the phone in my direction. We were caught.

"Hello?" I said into the phone, cringing.

"What happened?"