Tender, Loving Care Ch. 05

Story Info
Paid time off...
1.3k words
4.86
12k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to find Brian's long, tattooed arm securely wrapped around me, his wild, black hair covering his handsome face. I exhaled contently before I looked at the clock on the bedside table: 5:37 pm. This was nice but I definitely knew better than to get used to it...

"Syn," I said, nudging him until he stirred. He groggily opened his chocolate eyes and smiled when he saw it was me that woke him.

"Dollface?" he asked, pulling me closer into his chest. If I could, I would happily spend the rest of my days perfectly fused with his body.

"I've got to get up and get dressed. I have to be at work in less than two hours," I grumbled before he freed me so I could stretch.

"But what if I don't want you to?" he said, quickly flipping me onto my back and taking his place between my legs. I nibbled my lower lip as he pressed soft kisses along my collarbone. "If I asked nicely, would you stay?"

"Brian, I can't...." I whispered as he teased my nipples with his calloused fingers until they were excruciatingly stiff. My mouth was saying 'no' but my body was screaming 'yes'.

"Please stay with me, Kia," he groaned, teasing my clit with the head of his cock.

"I have to go to work, Syn. I can't just call in... what if they can't find anyone to cover for me?" I asked, nearly surrendering to his touch.

"Kia, please," he pleaded once more. Not giving me a chance to respond, he pushed inside of me. "Tell me you'll stay."

I groaned loudly as I pulled my knees back further to allow him inside of me to his full extent. "Fucking tell me you'll stay," he demanded before taking my left nipple into his hot mouth and reaching a hand in between us to stroke my clit.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Syn, I'll stay! I'll fucking stay!" I screamed as I came undone. I felt his strokes becoming short and choppy, indicating that he was nearing his own release.

"Good girl," he grunted before shooting his load inside of me. Jesus, I could fucking die like this. After our breathing had evened out and our pulses slowed, he nudged me. "Call in...now."

I almost moaned at the authority in his voice. He was just so fucking sexy. I nodded my head and pulled my phone from my bedside table. I dialed the number to my job.

"Sheila, this is Kia. I was calling to let you know that I won't be able to come in today," I said into the phone. I had never called in before, so I was unsure of what to say.

"That's fine, Dear. We were actually gonna send you home, anyway. You have too many vacation hours and you have to use 'em or lose 'em. Take these three days off and then we'll talk about an actual vacation," she explained.

"Yes, Ma'am. See you in a week," I said, unable to believe my luck. When I hung up, Syn was looking at me with a smirk.

"A week?" he asked, raising a dark eyebrow, "That gives us plenty of time to play..."

~*~*~*~

"Brian! Get off of me!" I squealed, attempting to push his heavy body off of me.

"You'll never win, Dollface," he whispered, tickling my ribs again. I swallowed my laugh long enough to kiss his lips. He held my chin and deepened the kiss. While his guard was let down, I rolled him over and tackled him to my bed, (carefully) pinning his hands over his head.

"I just won," I said, lowering my lips to his.

"Me too," he grumbled against my lips.

~*~*~*~

"Dollface, I have to talk to you," Syn said, nudging me awake.

"Can't this wait?" I asked, snuggling up to him to get back to sleep.

"Yeah, it probably could, but I want to talk now!" he whined. I growled and glared at him. "Now that I have your attention, I was wanting to talk to you about our upcoming tour."

I sighed heavily. I knew this was coming and now that I knew what this was about, I wanted nothing more than to not have this conversation.

"Baby, I really don't want to talk about this," I pleaded.

"Kia, please," he asked evenly. I sighed again and nodded. "We have a tour coming up in a few weeks...." My heart began to pound audibly in my chest. This was it... this was when my little fairytale comes to an abrupt end. I began to space out, fighting to stay in control of my emotions. "-me," he finished.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked, needing to actually hear the bad news this time.

"I said: 'You've really grown on me in the time that we'd been together and I wasn't sure if I would be able to function on the road without you.' I wanted to know if you'd go on tour with me? Now before you say 'no', I want you to know that-," he began, only to be interrupted by my lips crashing against his. I was so happy, I could hardly contain myself! "I'll take that as a 'yes'," he said when I finally released him.

"Of course it is," I said, lying down on his chest.

~*~*~*~

"Babe?" Brian said into my dream. I was having problems determining if it was Dream-Brian or Real-Brian that was speaking to me. "Babe, wake up!" Definitely Real-Brian. After stirring a bit, I saw his beautiful brown eyes looking down on me. "If you wanted me to do all that to you, all you had to do was ask," he said, smirking. My cheeks flushed, what all did I say in that dream? "Don't look so scared, I liked it."

I sat up in my bed and stretched. "How long was I out for?" I asked, looking around.

"Only for about an hour... the bus will be here soon," he said, draping his body over mine. His cast was gone and to say that I was enjoying the fact that he had use of both of his arms was an understatement.

"Syn, if we're gonna be ready when they get here, you've got to get off of me," I whispered as he ran his tongue up and down the side of my neck.

"We have time," he said, reaching his hand into my sweats, teasing my heated wetness. Contrary to his previous statement, there was knocking at my door after about ten minutes... lots of...loud knocking. "One minute!" he shouted as he continued to pump his long fingers in and out of my tight cunt. "Scream for me, Baby," he said, before taking the sensitive skin of my neck between his teeth.

"Fuck, Syn! I'm fucking cumming!" I screamed as I soaked his hand with my juices.

"Don't fucking forget who makes you feel like that... Now, clean yourself up," he said, smacking my ass when I stood up.

He opened my front door, sucking my juices off of his hand. "Jesus Christ, Gates," I heard Jimmy say in disbelief, "What did you do? Kill her?"

"What?" Brian said, shrugging as I left the bathroom.

"Fuck, Syn! I'm fucking cumming!" Jimmy mocked, when he saw me enter the living room. I turned fifty shades of red realizing that that was exactly why Syn wanted me to scream.

"Jims, leave her the fuck alone and help me carry her bags to the bus," Brian said, nodding to my pile of bags in the corner.

"Fine," he said, sighing, "There better be some sexy lingerie in here for me to see, Kia."

"-For you to see on the floor after I finished fucking her," Syn said, shooting a cautionary look in the Rev's direction.

"Whatever, Syn," Jimmy said, rolling his blue eyes.

After we loaded my things into the bus, I curled up on the sofa next to Syn. I watched as the guys cracked open beers, clinking the bottles together... This was gonna be a long five months.