Tenderly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, though, the juices were flowing freely from Becky's pussy. She was moaning softly and her hips were gyrating around Chelsey's warm, demanding mouth. "Oh, darling. That feels sooo goood. Oh God, yes. You're so wonderful. Oh yes, make love to me with your lovely mouth, Oh God, it feels so good," Becky moaned, running her fingers through Chelsey's hair.

Chelsey's right hand snaked up to feather around Becky's left breast, softly stroking it and then settling on her engorged nipple. Becky gasped and pulled her daughter's fingers tightly to her, moaning louder. At that moment Chelsey's lips closed around Becky's clit and gently sucked it into her mouth, her tongue softly running back and forth over the top. Becky screamed out her passion and release, cumming intensely. Her hips thrust up and she held Chelsey's mouth tightly to her pussy, rocking up and down.

She was gasping for breath, moaning over and over. "Aaaahhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!! Oh God! Oh God! Oh, my darling, my darling Chelsey. You make me feel soooo goooood..."

A warm broad smile crossed Becky's lips as she slowly came back down to earth. She felt so blissful, wanting to just lie there, softly dreaming. She opened her eyes, but did not immediately focus. She could make out the shape of Chelsey kneeling between her thighs. There was something black around Chelsey's waist and a flow of something black down from it between her thighs. She made an effort to focus and saw that Chelsey had put the strap-on harness on herself, per the picture on the packaging.

Chelsey leaned over her and kissed Becky on her slightly parted lips, snaking her tongue out to play gently across them and sink into her mouth, seeking her tongue. Becky responded, pulling Chelsey down on her, holding her head tenderly between her hands as she entwined her tongue around Chelsey's. Becky wrapped her legs around Chelsey's hips, pulling her body to her. Chelsey settled down and thrust her wet mound against Becky's. The harness she had donned left her pussy exposed, while allowing for the placement of a specially designed dildo to be attached over it when the time was right. The base of the dildo was designed to stimulate the wearer's clit while the bulk of the dildo would be used to fuck the selected body opening of the partner.

They rocked each other's pussy against each other, arousing both of them for the next step. Chelsey could feel herself beginning to feel that special tingle rising from her sex, so she gently pulled away. She knelt again between Becky's wide spread thighs. She held up the smallest of the dildos Becky had chosen for her to see and nodded questioningly. Becky, smiling broadly, shook her head, no. Chelsey leaned over and put it back on the chair, picking up the next larger one. She held it up to Becky, whose smile widened even more. Again, Becky shook her head, no. Returning it to the chair, Chelsey retrieved the largest of the dildos Becky had selected, holding it up for Becky's inspection. Becky grinned widely and thrusting her hips up, nodded, yes, vigorously.

Chelsey inserted the dildo into its position on the harness per the instructions. She tested it by pushing it around in a small circle to be sure it was locked in place. It seemed firm. Then, she smeared some of the KY all over the head and then the very base of the dildo, where it would come in contact with Becky's clit. She also put some on the part which would press against her clit as well. Ready, she looked down at Becky, who was softly biting on her lower lip, her hips thrust up to accept Chelsey's new appendage, her fingers spreading her pussy lips.

Chelsey pointed the head of the dildo to Becky's love hole and gently pressed it slowly into her. Becky began to squirm as the huge dildo slipped into her, inch by inch. Becky's vaginal muscles automatically began their massaging action on the dildo, drawing it further and further into her, until Chelsey was lying fully against Becky's mound, hair to hair.

They both rested there for a moment, their firm breasts rubbing against each other's. Then, Becky began a slow rocking motion, sensing that marvelous feeling of fullness which the dildo brought, that sense of being as one with her partner. She stroked Chelsey's hair and ran her fingers down her back to cup her ass cheeks, pulling Chelsey deeper into her. Becky felt the thickness of the dildo as it moved back and forth in her slick sheath, sending prickles of warm sensation through her. She tried to grasp it, to hold onto it with her whole body, such that her body could dangle from it, joining herself to Chelsey.

When it was fully in her and her clit was touching its base, waves of pleasure flooded through her vibrant body. She could feel its firmness against her cervix, gently touching, exciting, and not hurting.

Chelsey could feel pressure on her clit, too, sending flashes of intense sensation throughout her body and as Becky began to gently rock her hips, thrusting softly up and down, Chelsey could feel her own orgasm building. She thrust her tongue urgently into Becky's mouth, trying to fuck her in two places at once. She could feel their mutual sense of oneness building; soon they would merge in their passion and limitless love for each other.

The pace of their movements gradually increased until Chelsey was literally pumping in and out of Becky's pussy, their whole bodies clutching at each other, thrusting at each other. The dildo had become part of Chelsey and she used it to pleasure Becky, bringing her to a crescendo she'd not previously experienced. Becky's body was thrashing about, pivoting on the thrusting extension of her daughter. They both were rolling and pinching each other's nipples, sending electric shocks traveling down to the centers of their sexes.

Simultaneously, their bodies began to stiffen, arching their sexes into each other. Becky screamed her release as passion and lust swept her away. Chelsey shook hard, shuddering her orgasm, twisting her body around the center of her passion, thrusting it into her lover, screaming her joy at becoming one with her.

The stillness in their space was blissful. They were entwined, connected fully in their joy and love for each other. Neither wanted to move. They wanted to just stay there, wrapped in each other forever. But, again, bodies being what they are, they both began to be aware of their need to relieve themselves in another way.

Becky opened her eyes and saw Chelsey smiling at her warmly, her love for Becky overflowing. Becky sighed and hugged Chelsey to her, sighing again. "Oh, my darling, I love you so much. You make me complete. You bring me joy I've never known before," Becky mewed softly, stroking Chelsey's cheek and lightly touching her soft lips with a fingertip.

They tenderly embraced each other again, squeezing softly and reveling in the sensations their embrace brought about. Stroking Chelsey's hair, Becky said, "Darling. I need to get up and pee. I wish I didn't because I love the feeling of that thing in me, filling me. But it's pressing on my bladder and that's a fact," she stated.

Chelsey slowly and tenderly raised herself from Becky, withdrawing the dildo from Becky's pussy. When the head emerged and swung in a tiny circle, Chelsey pulled herself to her knees and stepped off the bed toward the chair. She removed the dildo from the harness and slipped out of the harness herself. Becky had gotten up and was headed for the master bedroom's bathroom. Chelsey went to her bathroom and turned on her shower. When the water temp was what she wanted, she stepped in and peed while the water cascaded over her body, washing off the sweat from her recent love-making.

Becky slid the shower door open a bit and stepped in. She grabbed the bar of soap from its dish and began to lather Chelsey's shoulders, back and bum, sliding her soapy fingers under her cheeks, caressing and cupping her buttocks. Chelsey turned around and Becky soaped the front of her, starting with her shoulders and throat and slowly moving down to her up thrust breasts, cupping them and massaging them with her slippery hands. She rubbed over Chelsey's nipples and drew them up between her thumb and three fingers. Chelsey moaned and pressed Becky's hands against her gorgeous, firm breasts.

They looked at each other and gently kissed each other's lips, brushing their tongues softly together. Then Becky continued on to soap Chelsey's body, running her slippery hands down across her tummy and rubbing against her mound, lathering it up. Chelsey spread her legs to give Becky access to her inner thighs and pussy. Becky stroked tenderly over these areas, paying particular attention to Chelsey's slit, palming her clit and rotating her hand in a circle over it. Chelsey shivered.

"Oh mom," she groaned, "I don't want to go back to school. I just want to stay here, with you."

"Darling," Becky responded, "your future still depends on your getting a sound education. We've found each other and that's a good thing, a wondrous thing, but we have our whole lives to enjoy each other, to love each other, tenderly..."