Tenderness Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
992 Followers

"I'm going to Mankato State University."

I grinned. "Then you're lucky. I have a ton of friends from this bar I work at. They came from MSU. They have the second-oldest college LGBT center in the nation. There is a huge community there. If you want my advice, maybe wait until you're more confident to tell your parents, but don't you dare try to hide yourself in college. Go to the center, be yourself for once."

He was smiling. "Thanks Mr. Beck. I guess I chose the right place."

I could see Daniel's car pulling into the parking lot. "Listen, if you ever need anyone to talk to, there are several LGBT hotlines that can answer your questions. And if you ever want some advice, my number is on the school website."

Daniel pulled up and gave a short honk. Jason looked curiously, standing with my box of supplies in his hands. "Is that... Is that your..."

I opened the back door for him to put the box into. "Daniel, this is one of my students, Isaac, he helped bring some supplies out. Jason, this is Daniel."

Daniel looked so sexy. He was in sunglasses with his hair pulled back into a rough ponytail. His wrists and neck shone with copper-link jewelry and he was wearing a dark maroon shirt that looked really good against his dark skin. He gave Jason one of his amazing smiles. "How's it hanging?"

Jason was suddenly shy. I saw him blushing. "Um, fine. Nice to meet you."

I shook Jason's hand. "I'm glad that you were able to tell someone. You can call me if you ever need help, okay?"

I started to get in the car and he started fumbling in his backpack. "Wait! Wait!" He pulled out his yearbook and a red sharpie.

---

Daniel pulled out of the parking lot. The windows were open in the car and the cool breeze and hot sunlight felt amazing.

I had closed my eyes just to relax and feel the breeze. When I opened my eyes Daniel was looking at me through rear-view mirror with his eyebrow raised.

"What?"

He grinned. "When are you going to tell me what happened today? It's hardly normal behavior for you to bring strapping young lads to meet your boyfriend."

I pushed him lightly. "It's not like that at all! Get your mind out of the gutter!" I blew my breath out in a sigh. "I've had the strangest day."

I told him about Savannah and the animated discussion and the yearbook-signings. I told him about Jason's confession.

"I'm just glad that he told me, y'know? I hope that he does okay when he tells his parents."

Daniel raised his eyebrow. "Ditto, but are you as clueless as I think you're being right now?"

"Hmm?" I murmured, opening my eyes.

Daniel laughed. "That boy told you he was gay. The reason he told you was because he had a major crush on you."

I sat up. "No!"

Daniel kept grinning wickedly. "It was all over his face. That boy was infatuated. I think he had a bit of a thing for me too... Who wants to bet that he'll be spanking the monkey thinking about us tonight?"

I smacked Daniel lightly on the shoulder. "Daniel! Cut it out." My cheeks were flushed. I was actually a bit scandalized. I wasn't used to thinking about my students like that, and even though he was technically an adult and no longer my student, it still felt wrong. "Seems like every-damn-body on the planet has a crush on me now."

I told him about what Rachel had said about the girls, and that just made him laugh. I laughed with him. It seemed funnier, and less creepy out here then it had in there.

---

When we got back I just felt tired, I needed to fill out some forms to apply for next year, and I felt hot and kind of sweaty, so I just went to the bathroom to run a shower.

Daniel stepped in as I was stripping out of my shirt. I grinned at him and said, "Hey honey." While I undid the last few buttons. He looked a little nervous for some reason. I got out of the shirt. "What's up?"

He came in and put the lid down on the toilet and sat on it. "I... Well I want to ask you something but I'm not sure how to say it." He saw the expression on my face and was quick to reassure me. "No! It's nothing bad! Nothing like that..."

I breathed a sigh of relief and cuffed him jokingly on the shoulder. "Don't scare me like that!"

He looked at me with those sexy gold-flecked eyes of his. "I would never break up with you. I am so happy with you!"

I blushed and sat on his lap, snuggling into him. "Say it again." I murmured, as he cradled me in his arms.

He grinned and kissed me on the forehead. "I will never break up with you, and I am incredibly happy with you."

I shrugged and suppressed a small moan as he casually laid his hand palm-down on the crotch of my slacks. My cock stirred under the cloth, and I wasn't feeling quite as tired now. "Um... So what did you want to tell me Daniel?" I asked quietly, running my fingertips up and down his wrist. He squeezed me gently and I moaned.

He kissed the side of my neck. "Well, you're paid up until the end of the week, and you've stayed here for the last three days. I was wondering if you wanted to live with me."

"Really?" I whispered.

He nodded. "Yeah, we can take equal shares of the rent. I can clear out the short chest of drawers and half of the closet. I can get you a parking permit in a couple of days. If you need time to think--"

He was still talking but I cut him off with a kiss. "Yes!" I squealed. "Yes, dummy! I want to live here. Why the hell are you still talking?"

He let out a relieved laugh and kissed me back.

I stood up and dropped my pants and underwear to my ankles. "Join me?" I giggled.

He leaned forward and kissed me very gently, right there on the tip of my soft cock. It twitched and started to harden. He looked up into my eyes as he drew the tip of his tongue over the soft pink tip of my cock. "I'm in." He murmured.

--------DANIEL--------

The water was lukewarm. The cooler water felt good after the heat of the sun. I squirted body wash on the blue loofa and started to scrub Aaron slowly, rubbing his soapy skin with the loofa and my hand and keeping my body pressed against him as the water poured down our skin. He had said yes!

I got down on my knees so I could pay careful attention to all of him. He moaned softly and put his hands on my shoulders to brace himself. I scrubbed his lower back and gently cupped his sweet perfect buttocks in my hands. I had been pretty tentative about playing with him there. I wasn't sure if he was ready, and I didn't want to force him. I squeezed gently and he moaned. I scrubbed him gently and thoroughly with the loofa, his crack and the sensitive strip of skin behind his testes.

I used my soapy hands to wash his soft ball sack. The loofa was too rough. They were low and relaxed with the heat from the shower. He moaned softly as I soaped them up and watched the water rinse them off.

I kissed him right at the edge of the V his hips made, and I got more body wash in my hands. I used my soapy slick hands to stroke his perfect erection. He had to take a few steps back and lean against the tiles, panting and shaky on his feet.

"Daniel?" He asked. He made a little mewling noise as I soaped the sensitive spot right under the helmet of his rock-hard cock.

"Yeah?"

He was definitely blushing. The water was too cool for it to make him red. "Do... Can you..." He took a deep breath and then reached for my hand where it was resting on his hip. He slid it behind him so my hand was cupping his sweet left buttock. "It felt good." He mumbled. I could barely hear him through the water, but I grinned.

I stood so I could hug him. Our cocks rubbed together in the water streaming down our skin. "Tell me right away if I'm going too far, okay?" He nodded, and smiled. It was a relieved smile. He humped his hips slightly, rubbing that tantalizing cock against me.

I dropped to my knees again, running kisses down his soft chest and stomach. I liked the contrast of my dark-olive hand against his pale skin. His cock jutted out from his body at slightly higher then 45 degrees. It was streamlined, it looked just perfect with the bright red head. I licked the head gently, teasing him. I grimaced as I tasted hints of body wash and he giggled breathlessly.

I slid my hands up the backs of his thighs, feeling the soft invisible hairs. When I got up to his buttocks I clenched, unable to resist groping his sweet perfect little cheeks. Just touching his ass like this was enough to make him gasp and squirm in a good way. I searched for tender places, circling his asshole but never quite touching it. He was sensitive right above the hole, in the little triangle where the base of his spine ended.

I sucked his cock, but slowly, sensuously. I didn't want him to come, not yet. He was moaning and grasping the stainless-steel shower-rack to stay up. I backed up, only teasing the tip of his cock with the tip of my tongue to look at his flushed face, turned to the side with his eyes closed and his mouth open and his hair clinging to the sides of his face. He was so beautiful like this, in the grip of passion.

I pulled his buttocks apart and inched my finger towards the center. I felt the warm pucker, wet with shower water, and he shuddered slightly. I looked up, pausing in my minstrations to his cock, but the look on his face was of pleasure, not fear. I gently stroked the little hot hole and he shuddered again. I felt my eyes crinkling (my mouth was rather busy) with a grin. I had been so worried that he would be afraid if I ever tried to play with his ass, and he had such a cute ass!

I went down deep, I knew he liked that. The head of his cock opened the back of my throat easily. I had gagged the first few times, but now the gag reflex was rarely a problem. He squealed softly, trembling. I felt a blob of precome squirt into my mouth. I backed away. "Do you want to finish Baby?" My first boyfriend had had a habit of withholding me from orgasm until I went half-crazy and had to beg him to finish. It had annoyed me so much that I made a promise to myself that I would never draw something out like that.

He shook his head firmly. "It feels amazing back there Daniel... Please?"

I was a little confused. "Please what?"

He giggled and gasped. He was breathing like someone who had run a marathon. "I... I want you to finger me. I did it all the time when I masturbated, but I was just a little nervous to ask you when I was... When I was bruised down there. I'm all better though, and you're really good at it!"

With an inordinate amount of pleasure, I dipped my head and very lightly licked the tip of his cock, not hard, I didn't want to drive him over the edge. With my left hand I cradled and (very lightly) mashed his testes. With my right, I started to massage the little tight pucker with my fingertips.

I could feel him shuddering with pleasure. He was trembling like a tuning fork, and I started judging his sensitive spots by how much he was shaking. I barely dipped my fingers inside, I just kept massaging while he trembled and struggled to hold back.

Finally, I reached for the body wash and put a glob of the clear stuff on my finger. I spread the slippery gel all around his hot little hole and then started to work in my littlest finger.

He gasped and suddenly I was blinking through the layer of come he was spraying on my eyes and face. I could taste the bittersweet stuff on my face and feel it on my cheeks and eyes and forehead.

He slid to the floor of the tub, gasping and shivering deliciously. We looked at each other, me covered in come that the shower was slowly washing off, and we laughed.

--------AARON--------

I couldn't help it... It had felt so good! I had never thought that it could feel so good. He hadn't even touched my prostate, which had always been my goal when I fingered myself before. It was as if the cluster of nerves around my anus had been extra-sensitive, extra-aware when it was someone else's hand doing the work. I was starting to understand how women could like anal sex!

And Daniel's face!

We were both sitting in the tub with the water still pounding down on us, and we were laughing at the top of our lungs. I was laughing so hard that my tummy hurt and I was having a hard time drawing air in.

It was a bit of a tight fit. It was a big bathtub, but we were two full grown men. I gave Daniel a hug, still trying to smother my laughing fits. "Let's get out of here, I'll take care of you in the bedroom." I nipped his earlobe and he chuckled.

"I accept." He purred, turning the knob to 'off' with one fumbling hand.

---

AUGUST 4, ABBOT NORTHWESTERN HOSPITAL

---

Daniel was here because his sister-in-law was about to give birth. I was here because Diane and I had started hanging out over the months and I was worried about her. Everything was going normally, but she was so skinny and the baby was so huge. I couldn't help but worry a little.

It had turned into an impromptu gathering, out in the waiting room. It felt like the whole family was here. Daniel's mother and father, Tyler and Axel, Marie and Jack. Marcus was over with his wife, and Daniel's dad was telling funny stories about when they were kids. Daniel was pretty embarrassed, but I thought it was cute.

She had been in labor for six hours now. I leaned forward. "She told me that she did a lot of research. The way that they normally give babies in hospitals is actually one of the worst ways imaginable other than being upside-down. She found a doctor that's okay with her being in other positions."

"That's what she said!" Tyler chirped. Axel rolled his eyes. Now that I saw him without any makeup or artifice, I saw that he was definitely at least in his thirties. I could also see that his relationship with Tyler was getting a little strained. They just weren't the same maturity level, and that was taking a pretty serious toll. I gave it a month. Daniel gave it two weeks. He knew his cousin a lot better then I did.

"I guess doctors don't know everything." Daniel's dad grunted.

Marcus ran into the waiting room. He was dressed in green scrubs and a breathing-mask over his normal clothes. His hair was hidden under a cap. "Come and see!" He said, breathlessly and joyfully.

As we all got up, Daniel's mom was right behind him. "What happened? Is Diane okay? Boy or Girl? I don't see why you couldn't just get an ultrasound and tell us then! Did the birth go okay?"

"Mom! Calm down, she passed the placenta almost an hour ago!"

Alexandria puffed up and exploded. "SHE WAS ALREADY ALRIGHT AND YOU LEFT YOUR FAMILY WAITING NOT SURE IF SHE WAS OKAY?"

Marcus was trying to placate her while Daniel and I had a silent mutual giggling fit behind. Through the mixture of furious yelling and congratulations and inquiries, we managed to hear that Diane had given birth to a healthy baby girl. Eight pounds, four ounces. Her name was going to be Alex. That seemed to soften the Arceiro Matriarch slightly.

--------DANIEL--------

Aaron was slightly nervous, and I knew it wasn't all for my sister-and-law. Diane and Aaron had surprised me and become close friends. One time, I had come home to find them leaning over a laptop together and picking out baby stuff.

He didn't like being in the hospital. I wasn't sure if he was just adverse to hospitals like many people were (my mother included) or if he didn't like it because of the night we had met.

My mother and Marcus were arguing furiously. Apparently, he and Diane had taken a half-hour or so to enjoy their baby by themselves without telling mother, and she was pretty angry and worried. I held Aaron's hand and squeezed slightly, and he smiled at me. He was so sweet.

We reached the maternity ward, and Diane's room. We all managed to squeeze in as a nurse swept the curtain back.

Diane was laying back in the bed, looking radiant and exhausted. Her dark beautiful hair was slicked with sweat, and she was holding her baby, little Alex. Alex was wrapped in a soft pink blanket and suckling softly at Diane's nipple.

"Hi." Diane whispered, smiling. "She's so strong. She's hungry, too! When she's finished, you can hold her." She was speaking to her mother-in-law. I saw tears beading in her eyes and I ached for her.

Aaron looked up to me for an explanation, biting his lower lip. I took him slightly aside, toward's the hallway.

"Diane's mother and father are incredibly racist." I told him. "They've basically disowned her for marrying a quarter-Ojibwa. They refused to come to see her first child, and they even offered to pay for an abortion if she split up with Marcus. They make your dad look like a pacifist."

I gritted my teeth, that was a bad mistake. Now Aaron's eyes were beading up. It was bad news to mention his father to him in any context. "Sorry." I whispered, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay." He whispered, scrubbing his tears away with a quick decisive movement. "This is a happy day!" He walked briskly back to the group, and I walked with him, feeling more in love then ever.

Alex had finished her meal. Diane buttoned up the hospital gown and carefully, ever-so-carefully, handed her to Mom. Alex was wrapped in a soft white blanket with little patterned flowers. She blinked up at her grandmother, and Mom started to laugh, tears streaming down her cheeks as she did.

Mom held her for ten minutes, cooing about how beautiful she was, and Dad practically needed to pry Alex out of her hands so he could get a personal moment with his granddaughter. It was odd to think of my parents as grandparents, they both seemed so vital and young, they were both still in their early fifties.

Alex was passed around like some precious parcel. Both Tyler and Axel declined. Tyler was embarrassed when Marie told a story about how squirmy he had been as a baby. Suddenly, it was my turn, and I had this tiny bundle of life in my arms.

She was cross-eyed with exhaustion at this point. She gave a fussy little cry and thrashed around one tiny chubby arm. She was wrinkled and tiny with gigantic black eyes and a soft tuft of dark hair. I sat down to be a little more stable, and Aaron sat down next to me. Aaron offered his finger, and Alex made a sound like a baby bird and grasped Aaron's finger, unable to wrap her entire chubby fist around it.

I tore my eyes from my niece and looked at Aaron, who had a look on his face of absolute wonder.

"She's so tiny." He whispered. "Look at her fingernails." I looked, and I saw the soft little fingernails, not a single one larger then a grain of rice.

Diane was smiling. "You can hold her, if you want Aaron."

Aaron held out his arms and I very carefully passed the parcel. Aaron held her, supporting her head. She had been fussing for the last few minutes, but with Aaron, she just looked up at him with solemn crossed eyes. Aaron giggled, and I saw tears in his eyes. Happy-tears.

Aaron had almost as hard of a time letting go as my mother. It started me thinking for the first time. Just a seed of a thought. Did Aaron want kids? I had always wanted a child. Maybe we could have one some day.

The nurse was telling us that all of us except the father should leave. Mother was arguing, but me and Aaron got up right away and left. I held his hand, and he wiped his eyes quick. I understood.

---

--------AARON--------

This was the ballsiest thing I had ever done in my life. I felt a little frightened, as I walked into the jewelry store. But after thinking about it for weeks, I was sure that this was what I wanted to do.

Now that it was summer, Purple Rain was my only job again. The free time was nice, but a little lonely. I hung out with Diane a lot, I got to play with Alex almost every day. But today, I had gone to the mall, and I was looking down at a selection of titanium wedding rings with apprehension and excitement.

A slim woman with tied-back blonde hair and elegant eyebrows stood behind the counter. Her own fingers sported a single large diamond ring with a wedding band. She smiled at me cheerfully. "If you would like, over here I have a section of woman's rings that would match these nicely."

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
992 Followers