Tenerife June 08 Ch. 02

Story Info
They leave the club.
1.2k words
4.23
41.1k
10
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

The cool air hit me as we left the club and I started to realise just what had been happening this evening. Jo, my wife, and I had met some ex-pats in a restaurant in Tenerife who had invited us to celebrate with them. We had had a good bit to drink before we met and had agreed to go clubbing with them into the night. Little had we realised that the clubbing involved a strip club where my wife had had more than enough to drink and lost her normal poise. I hadn't exactly been good either and had had a nice feel of one of the wives. Jo had done a lot better and in the darkened club, Steven and Chris had got their hands on her and fingered her to orgasm. Now we were heading to Steven's house.

Kay, Steven's wife, opened the door and led me by the hand to the drinks cabinet. Hugh and his wife Sandra followed giggling, Hugh had his hand on his wife's ass and so did Chris. Sandra poured drinks for us all as the two men felt her up. She tried to shoo them off but they continued to feel her and Chris by now had his hand down the front of her knickers. Sandra was becoming very flushed and clearly ready to let them do as they wished with her.

I watched with my glass for a moment until I felt Kay slipping her hand down the front of my trousers and my cock instantly became hard. I slipped my spare hand onto her ass and pulled her to me.

Glancing around the room I noticed that Steven and Jo were missing.

"Don't worry about them" Kay whispered as she led me to a couch and started to open my trousers.

I had a moment's hesitation but it soon passed as she took my erect cock out of my trousers and slid her hot mouth over it. My eyes closed and I nearly came as she began to blow me.

When I opened my eyes I still couldn't see Jo and through the pleasure I wanted to know she was alright. She never drank much and I knew she had already had more than enough. Steven and Chris had already taken advantage of the fact and I wasn't sure whether she would stop them if they tried to go further with her.

"Where's Jo?" I managed to ask Kay.

She giggled and played with my cock a little more.

"She's being well looked after by Steve and Hugh, now come here" she replied and pulled my head down toward her open legs.

Just in front of my eyes was a nice shaved pussy. I accepted the invitation like a gentleman and buried my face into her hot swollen flesh. My drunken wife forgotten again.

Jo didn't even have the thought of resistance anywhere in her mind as Steven led her into the house and straight a bedroom. My lovely wife had had too much to drink and with the fingering she had received, she just wanted to be fucked. She didn't give a damn who fucked her as long as he was hard and did it right there and then!

She fell back onto the bed and lifted her ass willingly as Steven pulled her soaking knickers down her long legs. As soon as they were off she opened her legs for him and ached for him to fuck her.

Steven pulled his jeans open and didn't even get them down past his knees before lining himself up on her wet cunt. He grabbed roughly at her shoulders and pushed his hard cock deep into my wife's open pussy.

Jo gasped as he took her and pummelled her body into the bed. She thrust back at her new lover each time he rammed her down with his cock, wanting him as deep inside her as she could get him.

No tenderness involved for their first fuck, just hard fast thrusting driving her harder and harder into the bed until with a grunt, Steven thrust hard and held himself deep in her. He came inside her with short sharp thrusts that filled her pussy with hot cum. Jo moaned softly and felt him filling her, exhausted by the fucking she had taken.

Steven lay on her for a while as they recovered then slowly eased himself of my splayed wife. Cum ran from my wife's swollen pussy as his cock slackened and he pulled from her. Looking down at her he grinned and gave her a light kiss.

"Like that Honey?" He grinned.

"Fucking wonderful" she smiled back and blew him a kiss.

"I don't think you're finished yet Honey" he said and with a nod indicated Sandra's husband Hugh, stood next to them with his erect cock in his hand.

"No wait Steve, I'm not that kind..."

Her words were cut short as Hugh got between her cum covered legs and sank full length in her in one easy motion.

Hugh fucked my wife with the same ferocity as Steve and when Chris appeared she was ready and willing for him.

Kay was bucking and grinding against my face as I ate her hot cunt. Her moaning was getting me really hard as I concentrated on making her cum. She moaned loudly as I harried her clit with my teeth until she exploded in my face.

I kept a tight grip with my arms wrapped under her bucking hips as she came in my face. Refusing to stop eating her as the orgasm wracked her body. Kay was whimpering and trying to push my head from her aching clit as another, smaller orgasm hit her. I looked up at her face and grinned. The hot cock between my legs wanted a cunt to fuck and this one seemed ripe for it.

Slowly I released my grip on her clit and began kissing and nibbling my way up her body. Her dress was up round her waist and as I got higher I eased it further and further up. Kay didn't resist as I knelt on the floor between her spread legs and reached her erect nipples. The thin remnant of materiel which used to be her knickers, offered no resistance as I pulled it aside with my bottom hand and slipped two fingers in her cunt. She arched her back as I teased her and rubbed her sore clit with my thumb. Steven's wife moaned as my cock replaced my fingers and I began to fuck her. Kneeling on the floor between her open legs I began to fuck this woman I had only just met.

Kay moaned as I entered her and she reached round and grasped my neck as she rode me. My cock was going balls deep into her sodden pussy and she raked my back with her nails as I shot a load of cum deep into her hot body. My cock stayed hard for a moment or two longer and I continued to thrust into her. With a shout she orgasmed again and clung to me for all she was worth. I sank onto her hot body, sated in the frantic fucking we had just enjoyed.

A moments guilt flicked through my mind, what would Jo think, she was being shown around by Steven and Hugh while I fucked his wife?

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers