Tenerife June 08 Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband watches wife getting fucked.
968 words
4.12
69.3k
13
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

I eased myself of Kay leaving her lying with her legs spread and my cum running from her swollen pussy. I grinned to myself, she had been a nice fuck and I had enjoyed emptying my balls in her cunt.

Glancing round the room I still saw no sign of my wife, Jo, who had gone with Kay's husband Steven to look at the house when we had arrived. Steven was there alright. He was on a chair with Hugh's wife Sandra, sucking on his cock!

I watched them for a while and then saw that Chris was entering the room leading Jo by the hand. My wife was clearly drunk, she had a glazed expression on her face and her hair was a lot messier than when I had last seen her.

The fact that I was sat on a couch with my cock out and Kay next to me with her dripping cunt seemed not to phase them at all. Chris and Jo were watching Sandra giving Steven a blow job.

It was only then that I realised Chris had no trousers on. His semi-erect cock was sticking out in front of him and as they watched Sandra, Jo reached for him with her free hand and fondled him. In no time she had him rigid.

Chris stopped watching the others and turned to my wife as she continued to fondle his cock. He let go of her hand and reached between her legs and up under her dress. I saw Jo give a little start as he clearly found her pussy. With that she moulded herself against him and gave him a deep passionate kiss.

Sitting on the couch I realised I was watching my wife being seduced. Yes liked it.

Jo had let go of Chris's hard cock and it had disappeared between her legs as she clung to him. His hand was still on her pussy and I could see her wriggling her ass as if she was trying to get the cock in her cunt. My cock started to rise and any though of jealousy left me when Kay giggled beside me and took over wanking my cock.

"He is going to fuck her silly" Kay giggled in my ear. "And she loves it, look at her".

As we watched Hugh came into the room and after a second or two of watching Chris trying to get his cock in my wife he walked up behind her and unzipped her dress. Now he unceremoniously pulled her dress down her body and let it fall at her feet. He had to tug pretty hard because Chris was still trying to get his cock in Jo and she was more than willing. Finally Hugh managed it and then took her bra off. Only then did I realise that my wife had no knickers on and they clearly hadn't come down with her dress.

"Looks like your hot wife has already had some cock doesn't it?" Kay cooed in my ear. "She'll get more soon too. Lets watch."

"Yes, lets" I replied, slipping a finger in Kay's cum filled cunt.

Hugh had by now stripped completely and moved up behind Jo as Chris kissed her and fingered her cunt. He had given up trying to get his cock in her and as Hugh took hold of her from behind he pushed her down so her face was level with his cock.

My wife wasted no time in taking his hot cock in her mouth and began to suck him. Hugh had followed her down and was now behind her trying to grope her tits and pussy. It was rather comical watching him trying to get a piece of her!

Chris staggered back and sat down in an arm chair while Jo continued to suck his cock. He held her blonde head with both his hands as he fucked her face. Now she was on her knees Hugh took his opportunity to get in her.

Jo's ass was in the perfect position for him and gripping her hips, he thrust all the way in her cunt in one easy motion. Jo moaned as he entered her and I was presented with the sight of my wife being "spit roasted" right in front of me!

Now Hugh began a full assault on my wife's offered cunt and gripping her hips tightly he pummelled his cock in and out of her as hard as he could. Jo was unable to keep eating Chris and just let go of him and sank her head to the carpet.

Hugh kept fucking her for a few more minutes until with a grunt, he came in her cunt. Holding on to her, he thrust a few more times, unwilling to let a drop of cum go to waste. Finally he eased from her and made room for Chris to take his place.

As he got up he gave Jo a kiss on her ass and turning to me said "fucking good ride, your wife. Goes like a train!"

By now Chris was in her and she was "going like a train" again. In no time he had deposited a second load of cum in her and she had collapsed onto the carpet with Chris still inside her. He eased himself off my wife and she rolled over onto her back. I watched as their cum ran from her ravaged cunt.

"Now that's some sight to see!" Said Steven, who had been watching his friends fuck my wife.

"Might have some more myself" and getting down between her open legs, Steven fucked her as well.

I came all over Kay's hand as Steven, her husband, pumped yet another load of cum into Jo.

Jo whimpered as another orgasm coursed through her ravaged body.

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers