Tenerife Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Thank you,” Tanya said, “don’t miss any now will you,” she teased.

“I won’t.” Tanya closed her eyes as she enjoyed the impromptu massage form this stranger. Another palmful of oil was spread over the backs of her thighs. She opened them slightly to allow him to cover her inner thigh with oil. “Wow,” he gasped as he caught sight of Tanya’s clitoris ring, protruding past her labia.

Tanya smiled at me as she asked him what was wrong.

“Oh, nothing.” Then, “Is that a piercing I can see?”

“Uhuh.”

“That looks fantastic,” he complimented as he spread the remaining oil over her calves.

“Thank you. Would you like a closer look?” Tanya opened her legs a little wider. “Make sure you don’t miss any,” she added as he put another palmful of oil onto her thighs.

His hands massaged her ass as he gazed in amazement at this stranger’s pierced pussy. I could only imagine what must have been going through his mind. I could see his hand slip between Tanya’s cheeks and touch her pouting lips. He must have gently tugged her piercing as she squirmed when the usual wave of pleasure from the piercing rushed through her. I was beginning to wonder just how far she was going to take this tease.

Paul must have become self-conscious of his actions because he suddenly stood up, thanked Tanya and headed off back to the group, with a semi erection.

“What are you like?” I scorned.

“Well, if they can tease, then so can I.” We laughed and I shrugged my shoulders as I took another sip of beer.

Well, as you may have guessed, the fourth lad came over several minutes later.

“Hi, I’m Steve.”

“Hi.”
“Hi, what can we do for you, Steve?” I asked.

“Well, I’m a little embarrassed to ask, but, well,”

“Spit it out man,” Tanya ordered.

“Okay, here goes. Do you think I could take a photograph of your, umm, piercing?” Steve asked coyly.

“What do you think, Dave?”

“Well, I suppose that’s up to you, babe.”

“I tell you what, Steve, you buy us a drink and I’ll let you take a picture,” Tanya told him.

“Okay!” Steve disappeared and several minutes later, returned with a tray of drinks and his camera.

“How do you want me?” Tanya asked.

“Pardon?”

“The pose, how do you want me?”

“Oh, right. Uh, how about you sitting on your boyfriend’s lad, with his hands on your stomach, you legs slightly spread so the camera can see the piercing?”

“Okay,” Tanya sat on my lap. I placed one hand on her stomach and spread her pussy lips wide apart with my other. Her clitoris protruded forward, allowing a good view of Tanya’s piercing.

“Fantastic,” click, click, click. “Thanks. Thanks a lot,” Steve stood and began tom walk back to his friends.

“Wait a minute, how about this?” Tanya asked as she knelt in front of me, exposing her pussy, her clitoris ring hanging down from her labia.

Steve ran back and clicked away, taking seven or eight pictures. “We want a copy mind you,” Tanya insisted.

“No problem, tomorrow.”

“I bet you’d like to fuck all four,” I whispered in her ear as she slid up and down my shaft. We had had a charming dinner at an Italian restaurant, followed by two bottles of red wine and an early night. Tanya had been gagging for my cock since her tease that afternoon.

“Hmm, perhaps,” she replied, eventually.

“That took some thinking about.”

“Well, tell me, what would you think if I said I wanted them to gang-bang me?”

“Well, you know what I think. As long as I’m there, that’s not a problem.” My cock spasmed and I ejaculated, filling Tanya’s hot pussy. She loved the feeling of a cock cumming inside her, and she shuddered as she felt my cock throb inside her.

The following day, we spent the morning on the beach, had a light lunch, and then headed up to the rooftop. The lads were already sat on their lounges, drinking beers.

They greeted us as we walked in and took the same lounges that we’d occupied for most of the week. There were two new couples on the rooftop and they were chatting at the far end of the solarium. Steve came across and handed me an envelope. The pictures looked great.

“You could do this for a living,” I told him.

“Well, I am a photographer, I take weddings mostly,” he said, and then thanked us for being great sports yesterday. As he was leaving, he turned and said, “Listen, we’re getting a people-carrier tomorrow and heading up Mount Teidi. Do you want to come along? There’s supposed to be some fantastic scenery.”

I looked at Tanya, she shrugged her shoulders, “Sure,” I replied, “why not.”

The people carrier turned out to be a converted Ford Transit van with seated bolted to the floor in the back and Perspex windows cut into the side of the van. “Sorry about the wheels, it was all they had, like,” Paul apologised in his broad Geordie accent.

We managed to get to the base of Teidi’s summit with little incident. The scenery was almost alien. Volcanic rock with little or no vegetation and the cloud line was well below us. Steve snapped away at his camera, making sure every picture was right.

The lads were great company and we had a really good time. Steve asked Tanya if she would pose in several of his shots ‘to give them some perspective’ he reckoned. Tanya obliged. One of the lads shouted her to “get ‘em out”, and she did. She stripped and posed nude against a jagged outcrop of volcanic rock. The shot looked fantastic and we all we amazed at how ell the pictures turned out the following day.

In the van, the conversation turned to sex. Soon, we were playing games, teasing each other. It was obvious that the lads had set up the day just to get nearer to Tanya. I didn’t mind; I found it exciting too, knowing that four amateur footballers from Newcastle wanted desperately to get into my wife’s knickers. They were all good looking guys, so they wouldn’t have had any trouble picking up girls, but I guess that the thrill of fucking a man’s wife as he watched just turned them on more.

“What’s you wildest fantasy?” it was John’s turn to ask Tanya.

“Well, let me see. I guess getting gang-banged by four footballers is my wildest fantasy,” Tanya told them. They all cheered, not knowing if she was teasing or not.

That evening, we arrived back at the hotel just before sunset. We decided to go straight to the bar. The six of us found an empty table and quickly filled it with empty beer bottles.

Steve Paul plucked up the courage to ask, “So, Tanya, were you serious about you fantasy then?”

Tanya laughed, “I wouldn’t have said it if I wasn’t.”

“Fucking hell,” gasped Peter.

The lads were all grinning as the penny dropped. Tonight, they were going to fuck my wife.

It was a crude affair. The lads drew straws to see which one went first. Tanya, naked, laid out on our bed, her legs spread, inviting cock. Tonight, she wanted fucking, and nothing else.

Paul pulled on his cock, making it swell. He placed it at Tanya’s entrance and thrust forward. Both let out a gasp as he overcame the initial resistance and her wetness lubricated his shaft. He hadn’t gone more than a dozen strokes before he came inside Tanya. He pulled out and let Peter in next.

Peter had more staying power and fucked Tanya hard and fast. He brought her to her first orgasm. His cock, long and thick, filled Tanya, and she let him know it with every pounding thrust. Eventually, he came, falling onto Tanya with his full weight. His cock softened and he rolled off her.

Steve took his place, Semen was now running from Tanya’s pussy like a small brook. Steve wiped away the fluid with his hand and massaged it into Tanya’s breasts. He entered her and fucked her slowly, making her feel every penetrating thrust. Tanya was in seventh heaven now, her orgasms flowing one into another. Steve felt her pussy tighten its grip. It was too much and he let loose his fluid, adding more semen to Tanya’s already soaked pussy.

John was last. He was also the biggest. As he pushed into my wife, she let out moans of intense pleasure. Her clitoris rubbed against his shaft as he fucked Tanya. My cock was soaking with pre-cum as I watched her shudder through another orgasm. John stopped, turned her onto her stomach and took her from behind. Tanya pushed back onto his with every thrust. Then, he pulled out and offered his cock to her ass. Again, she pushed against him and we watched as he sank into her, groaning with pleasure with every inch as it sank into Tanya’s tight orifice.

John was clearly the most experienced of the group. I decided to join in the fun and slid under Tanya, my cock pressing against her pussy. She guided it into her and she screamed as she felt two cock, separated by a thin membrane, fuck her slowly.

Tanya’s breasts slapped my face as our pace increased. I could feel John’s cock throb inside her ass as he exploded, filling her with his cum. Tanya shuddered. I couldn’t hold back any longer and added to her collection of fluids.

After a while, John collapsed on the bed beside me, and Tanya looked around to see if anyone wanted more. I could feel rivulets of semen run down my balls. Then I felt a hard cock push against mine as Steve entered Tanya again. It was only seconds before my cock hardened and we were both fucking my wife’s pussy, stretching her vaginal to full capacity. Tanya screamed with the pleasure rushing through her.

I felt Steve jerk and throb as he emptied his balls for the second time. He slid out and made way for Paul, I think. A repeat performance, only this time, I came just before Paul.

John and Peter took Tanya once more before she wanted no more. Still laying on the bed, I was soaked with perspiration, Tanya’s juices and semen. Tanya and I kissed and held each other tight. The lads disappeared without us realising. We showered and fell asleep, dreaming of gangbangs.

We saw the lads the next morning on the beach. They thanked us for a terrific night and suggested we do it again before the end of the holiday.

“Perhaps,” Tanya hinted, “we’ll see.” But we never did. It turned out that the lads had met a gang of girls that night and had discovered swinging. We never got an invite though. Shame.

Tanya felt a little guilty over the next few days. “I’ll have to make it up to you. Letting those boys fuck me was wonderful, but I’m sure you would have preferred a bit more fun too?”

“I enjoyed it as much as you, babe.”

“Well, I know, but I guess the next fantasy to be satisfied will be yours,” Tanya kissed me.

We have a terrific all-over tan now. We thoroughly enjoyed out second visit to Tenerife, although, as far as excitement goes, I guess our first visit was better, after all, it was our first time, and it seems so long ago.

***

I hope you have enjoyed this story. It’s all true, and you either believe it or not; Tanya and I don’t particularly care. We’ve enjoyed writing this for you and I hope you’ve enjoyed reading it. Feel free to cast a vote and send feedback; who knows, perhaps one day we’ll all bump into each other and get to know one another, and have some fun in the process. Have fun, keep lovin’ and long fucking; Tanya & Dave.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

Loved it and hope for more and when your going back to Tenerife we go very February

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 14 years ago
:)

Love the stories. The aire of realism adds to the eroticism.

I felt your jealousies; I felt your pain with your friend's death; I feel your love for your wife.

Good luck in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh

Don't worry, these little cuck hubbies would rather watch their wives gangbanged than get some pussy themselves, fun stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't believe it.

It was all a little too eager and perfect. But thanks. Mancelt.

hdriiderhdriiderover 14 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story BigDave, too bad you've not been back for so many years and shared more stories with us!!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tenerife Previous Part
Tenerife Series Info

Similar Stories

My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
A Drunken Dance Stud takes advantage of my girlfriend on a horny night out.in Loving Wives
Vince's Party Young wife seduced while husband watches.in Loving Wives
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
More Stories