Tenerific!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day's pattern was much the same – homework and revision in the morning, lunch then sunbathing on mother's balcony. By the time I came to her room, mother was wearing a sort of wrap, which she removed immediately we went outside onto the balcony to reveal her nakedness. I was shocked to see that she'd shaved her pubis. It's normal of course nowadays but back then it wasn't done. She saw me looking and asked me what I thought! By now my penis was hardening and I was speechless. "I did it so you could have a proper look at what a woman looks like down there. Now come on, get your shorts off and let's get oiled up."

Even though she's seen me masturbate and ejaculate the day before I was still embarrassed being naked in front of her especially as my penis was by now fully hard. Completely nonchalant about it all, mother rubbed oil into my back and I did the same for her. After I'd done her back she delivered yet another outrageous (I thought) blow: "Peter, why don't you do my front now – you haven't touched or felt a woman's breasts, have you? I think it would be good for you so that you won't be fazed by it when you meet your first girlfriend." She turned round and presented me with her large tits giving me that imperious look, which brooked no defiance.

Naturally I had longed to feel a breast and just the anticipation had my erection grow in intensity. I dripped the oil onto her bosom and started massaging it in. I was a little tentative at first but I was amazed by the effect that first touch had on my cock. I really thought I was going to come; it started throbbing and pulsing and as if the front of my body was fire. I looked down and a large drop of lubricant had appeared at the tip. It felt fantastic to handle her whoppers. They felt so heavy and mobile and squishy. I couldn't help noticing her nipples had changed from wide light brown aureolas to hard, darker, rubbery knobs about an inch long. I couldn't resist squeezing them and was fascinated to hear mother gasp and see her eyes close and her head go back. "Thank you Peter, that'll do; I think they're fully protected now. Now lie down and let me oil you."

I dutifully did her bidding and lay down on the lounger, my erection at full stretch and aching for relief. She started with my shoulders, worked down my chest and then lower towards my belly. My penis was very visibly moving on its own and her touch against my lower abdomen felt like electric shocks even before her hand first brushed against my hard-on. As she reached my pubic area her hands pushed my penis out of the way. "I'm going to oil your penis now Peter, so you know what it feels like for a woman to touch it – again it should make your first sexual experience less tense."

Well, pretty much as soon as she wrapped her oily fingers round my bloated shaft, it set me off and I felt the moment of no return approach. Within one or two strokes, my penis started jerking and I almost passed out with the intensity of the feeling as she gripped it firmly throughout an incredible orgasm. My spunk had never shot out with such power and distance and quantity. "I think you needed that, didn't you? Here, let's clean you up." She reached in her bag and produced a load of tissues and proceeded to wipe the semen off my chest and belly. Meanwhile my penis kept throbbing and stayed fully hard. My knob-end had assumed the most deep purple colour and it was bigger and more swollen than I'd ever seen it. I have to admit that after the day before I wasn't quite so embarrassed or troubled by this episode and I think that I was better able to fully enjoy it as a result. I watched mother's breasts dangle down and swing about as she leant over me, her nipples still long and hard. And I wasn't quite so bothered about lying there naked in an intense state of arousal.

But my relative calm was to be disturbed yet again as my mother finished cleaning me, wiping my penis one last time. She sat down and started oiling her abdomen (I'd spent all my efforts on her breasts) and said: "Right Peter, I'm going to open myself up and show you the full details of a woman's anatomy." She then turned towards me and opened her legs really wide. Because she'd shaved there, already I could see a lot more than I'd seen in girlie magazines, which were far less explicit than they are now. I was fascinated by the complicated and slightly untidy folds of skin which were so different from my girl cousins' simple creases. Despite the intimacy we'd shared already I was yet again mortified by the situation plus my penis reacted very obviously and started visibly twitching. Worse was to follow as mother reached down and pulled her sexlips apart. Wow! It was so erotic! What was it that so entranced me? Was it the moisture, the colour, the swollen-looking interior, which reminded me of the deep pigmentation of my own organ? Or the dark hole which I assumed was her vagina? Or the little bud at the top which stuck out and for all the world looked like a tiny penis? The throbbing in my erection was becoming intolerable. "Come and sit next to me Peter and have a feel – this will help you with your navigation when you first get a girl's knickers off." She then made me put my finger inside her and it felt wonderful – so soft and tight at the same time, so wet and smooth! She made me pull back the skin round her clitoris so that it stood out and she explained how you had to be very gentle while touching it and circle round it. She told me to do that and I was fascinated to see her close her eyes and moan. She told me that it was an intrinsic part of my education to see a woman have an orgasm and she controlled my hand and fingers, wetting them from time to time by putting them into her vagina then returning them to her clit. Every time my fingers went inside she seemed tighter and she soon started gasping and moaning and I felt her whole pubic area starting to throb and her vagina contract strongly as she pushed my fingers inside. I had an intensely powerful urge to climb on top of her and enter her but of course wouldn't have dared. I didn't have to though. She pushed me strongly back onto my lounger, straddled me and lowered herself onto my penis holding it and guiding it into her. The feeling was heaven. Her vagina was contracting and squeezing my penis and she was slowly riding up and down on it. Instinctively I reached up and held her heavy breasts and squeezed her long hard nipples. Because I had just ejaculated I lasted a good thirty seconds before I passed the point of no return and started coming again. All the time I think my mother was having a long orgasm – she was almost crying out and gasping, her eyes closed her face flushed and covered in sweat. The feeling of coming inside a woman was just so much better than masturbating – it felt so right. My explosion was so devastatingly intense I almost passed out. The feelings blotted everything else out and my penis felt like it had grown to a yard in length and doubled in width. My mother crashed down on top of me and we lay there gasping and laughing.

When she climbed off me I saw my semen dripping out of her and my penis was still quite hard. My embarrassment had gone though and I felt at peace. "Well, Peter, you're a fast learner – that was very good; you're a natural. Do you feel prepared now for your first girlfriend?" I was overwhelmed with an array of feelings: gratitude, relief, love, excitement, joy, fulfilment and I thanked my mother and replied in the affirmative. We spent the rest of the afternoon sunbathing and reading and at last my erection subsided. At dinner that night the matter wasn't referred to again except that mother suggested that whilst she thought what we'd done was perfectly natural and 'right', not everyone was so open-minded so it probably wasn't a good idea to go telling anyone what we'd done. I understood and agreed.

The next day and for the rest of the holiday Mum organised activities and excursions and even when we sunbathed it was by the sea. I must admit I was a little disappointed as I wanted to repeat the experience but I quickly realised that Mum had performed what she considered her maternal duty and it wasn't going to happen again.

Looking back I'm very glad that it happened just the once, otherwise I may have become fixated on her and quite screwed up. As it was I mentally revisited our activities when I masturbated but I became very keen to find a girlfriend, having enjoyed intercourse so much. In the Easter holidays after my exams I was invited to a grown-up type party thrown by one of my schoolfriends where I got off with someone – a shapely blonde called Bella and was so grateful to my mother for what she'd taught me. I was so confident and calm and approached Bella so gently and slowly that she practically raped me; whereas some of my friends didn't get beyond first base because they gave no thought to the woman's feelings or pleasure.

Bella and I became an item for over a year and I took her home to meet Mother. Shortly after that Mum got her first boyfriend since father died – it all seemed to have been triggered by what happened in Tenerife. It was as if she needed to see me initiated as an adult before she could take a lover. She was right too – I think I would have been very jealous and disturbed if she'd done it before I'd discovered sex.

Has it left me with long-term hang-ups? Well, the only aspect of it which has troubled me is the burden of not feeling free to tell anyone. I believe deep down in honesty but I've had to skip over my first sexual experience when I've been asked. In fact I simply made Bella my first – I told so many subsequent girlfriends that it was Bella that it became my reality. Even my dear wife, Helen, with whom I had twenty-three blissful years before she died, didn't know the truth. But I've had a successful and happy life with two wonderful children who've been a great comfort since our bereavement. I must admit it did cross my mind that I had some inherited duty to initiate my daughter in the same way but it was never even remotely something which was going to happen. I made sure that both children went to mixed schools and just trusted that they would muddle through.

It was sexual frustration since Helen's death that drove me to literotica where I discovered a plethora of stories about incest. I've no idea whether any of them are true – I suspect most not – and I don't really care but I find them very erotic and they've somehow freed me to tell my story. I think I may be ready now to start dating again.

Thank you for reading this. And, in case you're curious, my mother is still alive and happily married to her second husband.

12