Tennis Anyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the first spurt of Andrew's climax, Lita crashed into her own towering release. As his cock continued to jump and squirt inside her, she gave in to her own roaring orgasm. Full of Andrew's cock, his cum, and now her own fluids, Lita felt the mixture gushing out of her slit and down her legs to the ground. Warm and sticky, it felt wonderful on her taut muscles. With a final gasp, she lost control of her arms and legs, falling forward on to the grass. Unable to maintain his own balance, Andrew fell with her and somehow his cock remained buried inside of her warm moist chamber.

Recovering first from their swoon, Lita realized that Andrew's shaft was still pulsing gently inside her flower. For a moment she did not know what to do, but quickly decided that this was almost as pleasurable as the sex had been. The feeling was completely different, but a sly self-satisfied grin stole over her face as she felt him begin to shrink to his normal size. Lying there in complete contentment, she waited until only the tip of his now flaccid cock remained in her gently throbbing cunt. Lita still did not want to disturb the man spooned so comfortably behind her, but the sun was starting to drop below the tops of the surrounding trees. With a twinge of regret she began to wriggle out from underneath his arm.

"Laura, you are one lucky girl," she thought. "I hope you wont mind what just happened, but I know he really loves you. Gods, even though I want to, this can never happen again." Dressing quickly she finally had to walk over and shake Andrew awake.

"Hey bud, you gonna sleep all day?"

Starting awake, Andrew looked around in confusion. Then as memory came back he turned to Lita and blushed from head to foot. Seeing that she was already dressed, he jumped up and rushed to get dressed without saying a word. Minutes later they were sitting in the Corvette and heading back to the real world.

"Andrew...., you are one of my closest friends," she began, "and I don't want that to change. This was the most incredible day of my life. I never imagined it would be so wonderful. I don't know why that happened, but Thank you. (Pause) I know you are still in love with Laura, and I promise she will never hear of this from me. Okay?"

It took a moment, but finally he managed to say, "Thanks." And then he added, "I won't tell anyone about this either, promise."

As they drove through the deepening twilight, Lita smiled to herself. "That's not exactly what I said," she thought. "Rane is going to love hearing about this!"

FINIS