Tennis Camp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The secret weapon was Viagra! My uncle had given my one pill at the beginning of the summer, along with a wink and a little advice. He said that it was good for staying power, which everyone knew, but it was also good for control. He knew that a guy like me might have a little trouble with premature ejaculation, so he gave me this one sample pill to see how I liked it. I thought I would never use it, but tonight I needed the staying power if I was going to keep pace with this girl and her hand jobs.

I swallowed the pill, and cleaned up. Then I soaked a couple of washrags in hot water, and squeezed them dry for Elle.

When I went back to the bedroom, Elle was standing up facing me. I froze in my tracks to see what she was up to. Looking in my eyes, she reached down to the hem of her dress, and without revealing anything; she slowly reached up to her panties and slid them off her legs. She stood there smiling at me with her panties in one hand.

My first thought was how hot that was. My second thought was how curious it was that such a small pair of cute panties could fit around such a large fine ass. I walked over to her and grabbed the panties with my teeth, shaking them and growling like a dog. I kissed her, and then I took her hands and cleaned them with one of the hot washrags. She remarked how good the warm cloth felt, so I continued on up her arms, and she moaned her approval.

I pulled her back to the bed with me, and told her to relax on her stomach. As I laid sideways to her, I took the warm washrags, and massaged her neck and upper back as she groaned in pleasure. Then, on my knees, I went down to her perfectly tanned calves, half massaging and half caressing up the back of her legs.

As I got to the back of her thighs, she slightly spread her legs, and that's when I groaned. I had one wash cloth in each hand as I went up under her dress to caress the back of her upper thighs, and finally I went on up to her waiting buttocks.

In the process, the dress lifted up and I was treated to the sight of Elle's beautiful back side. Her buttocks were shaped like two drops of water. They were large, but firm with soft muscle underneath the skin.

Then, I went for the Promised Land. With one of the wash cloths, I slowly moved it down one buttock to between her thighs, and pushed it up against her vagina, which was still hidden from my view. As I had hoped, Elle moaned and moved her bottom against my hand.

I just had to get my bare hands on this. Elle stayed on her stomach as I started caressing her buttocks with my bare hands. I went up her back some, but the dress restricted how far I could go, so I raised it up some more, and Elle lifted herself up to help.

Now I could see the beautiful shape of a trim woman with a terrific ass. I could see the outline of her ribs, and her waist was very trim. Then her hips flared out in a perfect curve, with her butt naturally high up in the air.

I began to do a real massage on her back, starting at her buttocks, and going up her spine. The dress was still in the way, and we hurriedly pulled it over her head and off. I straddled her legs to continue the massage, as I gloried in the thought that now we were both totally naked.

I moved the massage down her back again, over her buttocks, and to her thighs and calves. Each time I was near her buttocks, she would raise her ass up slightly and moan. I moved my hands up the inside of her thighs, and again she spread her legs slightly.

This time I moved my bare hand up to the point of the "factory air", and pressed my fingers against her moist vagina. Elle really groaned this time, lifting her ass up even higher. I began to stroke her clitoris, and she made sure to give me room to reach it.

I wanted better access, so I pushed Elle's hip to turn her on her back. I intended to move my face up toward hers, but she had other thoughts as she grabbed my penis. She wasn't going to let my penis get too close to that vagina.

I got a brief look at her abdominal muscles and her high cone-shaped tits before I concentrated on inspecting her vagina, which was now at my face. Although the hair on her head was naturally a very light brown that often passed for blond, her vaginal hair was dark brown. It was not very thick, and she apparently shaved just enough around the edges so that it would not show when wearing tennis panties.

I stroked her clitoris for a while, and then decided to find that G-spot. I easily inserted my finger deep in her vagina as she moaned and arched up against me. Then I withdrew it just enough to start looking for the right area, "Tell me when I find your G-spot."

"You're close. You're close! Oh, I think that's about right!" I could feel a slight fold of skin just inside her vagina, and I started stroking. Since my face was so close anyway, I decided to work on her clitoris with my tongue at the same time. Elle froze at first tongue contact, then groaned and moved her hips around in approval.

Elle had begun to stroke my very hard erection and it felt good, but I was mostly concentrating on her vagina. She groaned, "Oh, your doing a good job on that G-spot." This gave me renewed energy and enthusiasm. As she breathed faster, I increased the pressure and speed of my strokes. The speed got pretty intense for about two minutes when she arched against my face with a loud, "Uuuhhhh!" I could feel her vagina throbbing on its own, and a small amount of warm fluid passed across my fingertips.

As Elle's breathing started to return to normal, I kind of wanted to hug and kiss her face to face, but she still had a firm grip on my hard-on. She pushed me onto my back, and straddled my stomach, facing away from me. "Let's do something about this fella," she said as she took command of my penis. "That sounds like a good plan to me."

Elle began stroking me, with her crotch near my penis, as I began to knead her butt. As she would stroke me, she would sometimes let the head of my penis touch the hair above her vagina. After a while, she scooted toward my penis, and my dick was constantly touching hair as she stroked, which was very exciting. She turned around and looked at me smiling and flush-faced, "This is fun!" And I agreed with her.

Elle scooted toward my penis again, and now she was obviously using the shaft of my dick to stroke her clitoris, while she stroked me. Then she hesitated. I wondered if something was wrong. She lifted up on her knees, and with her back to me, I not only got a good look at her bare "factory air", but also the protruding vaginal hair to add to the view.

Elle held my penis straight up, and then lowered herself just so that the tip of my penis was touching the wet entrance of her vagina. My hands automatically went to her waist. The thought occurred to me that this might be how she played with her dildo. She froze her own body, and just moved my penis around her opening, then up against her clitoris. She turned her head around to give me a shy little giggle, then faced forward again.

Almost imperceptibly, Elle began moving up and down against the head of my penis, holding it in position with one hand, and stroking a breast with the other. My hands stayed on her waist, and I tried to just move with her even though I was dying to pull her down on my aching dick. Every now and then she would move my penis forward and against her clitoris, and move up and down a little more for better stimulation. At those times, I let myself grip her waist and pull her down, somewhat. Finally she began to keep my penis at her opening, which was very wet by that time. Instead of stroking her breast, she used her free hand to stroke her clitoris.

I began to have hope that I might get in there. Elle hesitated again, as if she was thinking, and she pulled upward on my dick, as she sat down a little bit. I gave out a loud groan as the head of my penis found a home! It was just inside her vagina, and she started moving up and down again. I think she was trying to stimulate her G-spot with the head of my penis.

My hands began to tremble a little bit as I tugged on her waist, but only slightly. She was in total control as she stopped for a full five seconds thinking, and then sat down a couple of inches. She was no longer stroking her clitoris. She had made the decision to really lose her virginity, and it was only a matter of a few minutes before I would be all the way in.

Very carefully, Elle rose up and came back down again to the same place. I began to knead her ass again, spreading her cheeks slightly on the down strokes. She went up and down very slowly, but each down move was a little lower. As she got close to fully sitting down on me, I grabbed her waist again and started to pull slightly as she came down. Eventually, on the down-strokes, I could feel her ass just barely touch against my hips, and finally on one trip down, I was able to fully push up into her as we both groaned in pleasure.

Normally, I might be fighting back an orgasm at this point, but between the previous ejaculations and the Viagra, I was simply intent on fucking. Elle began to go up and down at a slow pace. She seemed to like bending forward and seeing my penis going slowly into her pussy. With anticipation building up in me, I sat up slightly whispering in her ear, "Let's do something a little different." Without ever dislodging my penis, I got her to lift up a little bit, and I managed to get behind her doggy style with my hands on her hips.

As soon as we were positioned on the bed with her on all fours and me on my knees behind her, I let loose with about five rapid bumps into her, which shook both of us and the bed. Her voice trembled as she let out a long, "ooooo...ooooo...ooooo." I didn't go deep because there seemed to be resistance there, and I didn't want to hurt her, but it was very nice to be in a position where I could be active.

Then I slowed the pace back down, making long strokes that would bring my penis almost to her opening, and slowly going back in until I felt resistance. While we did this, my brain cleared enough that I was able to get a good look at Elle from this vantage point. My hands were on her soft but muscular buttocks and hips. Even with her bent over, I could admire that she was so trim that the base of her spine was boney, with glute muscles on either side. She had an hourglass shape even from the back, and as we moved together, I could see the muscles in her back move slightly under her skin. I could also barely see that her tits were bouncing with our movements, and I wanted to get my hands on them, but I just couldn't have everything I wanted at once.

Elle started to move with me, and was pushing back against me as we came together each time. I took that to mean that I could push a little further, so I began to clinch my butt and pull on her hips to get a little deeper each time. "Ahhhh!" was Elle's reaction each time. Then when I was going as deep as I could, I began to wiggle my hips and really grind into her with each stroke. She responded with the, "Ahhhh," and a wiggle of her own hips in response.

This slow tempo was beginning to build a need in me to speed things up. It was clear that she was now used to some deep thrusting, so on one stroke instead of slow and steady, I popped my hips fast against her buttocks, which made a slapping sound and shook the bed. "Ohhhh," she said. I did a few slow steady strokes then another fast pop against her bottom, and got another, "Ohhhh." It didn't take long before I was at full speed and popping her ass on every stroke, with her saying, "Oh, Oh, Oh".

At this pace, I started to wear out a little bit, and I decided to see about working on her clitoris. I bent down so that my upper body rested on her back, and I reached around to massage her clitoris, "Ahhhhh!" I couldn't get as deep like this, but she obviously enjoyed the clitoral stimulation. After a while, she placed one of her hands on her clitoris, replacing mine. I responded by moving both of my hands up to her bouncing breasts. Again she gave me an, "Ahhhh!"

Elle seemed to really like this. But, my weight was on her, and she only had one arm for support since her other hand was frantically working her clitoris. We began to slip around on the sheets until she bent forward and lowered her shoulders to the bed for more support. I was still able to massage her tits, and she was really speeding up on her clitoris, when finally she came, "Ahhhh!...Ahhhhh!...Ahhhh!", as she bucked her body back against me and I ground my dick as far into her as I could. We slid down on the bed so that my rock hard dick was still buried in her. We were laying face down as she started to regain her breath.

Elle spoke, even though she was still breathing hard, "Would you like to get on top?" Boy would I! Even though I did not like the idea of taking my dick out of its nice warm shelter, I withdrew, and Elle hurriedly flipped over and spread her legs for me. She was a beautiful sight. She had a very slight sheen of perspiration on her perfect skin. Her breathing made her stomach and torso move up and down. Her face was flushed with naturally red lips as she looked down at my dick with anticipation. Her breasts were set high on her chest, shaped like cones with very erect nipples on top. But her waist and hips really got my attention just because her body was so beautiful and her loins were so ready and inviting.

I crawled into position and lowered my chest until I could feel her soft tits wiggle against me. I felt my stomach against hers, and then I felt the head of my penis move through the air to immediately contact her wet opening. We both flinched at the intense contact, and then I pushed.

This was the third pussy my dick had felt that night, and I was reminded of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, 'And this pussy feels juuuust right!' I slid in her moist channel half way, easily, and yet it was still nice and snug. We both groaned in unison. I pulled back a little, and then I slowly went as deep as I could, pulling on her shoulders and clinching every muscle in my back, butt, and legs in the process. Both of us said, "Ahhhhhhhh!" I knew I would not last long in this position.

Elle squirmed beneath me, pulling her knees up along my sides so that her calves caressed me, and hugging me with her hands on my back. I drew back and steadily plunged in again, and then again. I was aware of the feel of her breasts moving against my chest, and I bent down to take one into my mouth while I continued to piston in and out. Elle almost had a pained look on her face saying, "Ohhhhh," arching her back toward me, and pulling my head against her bosom.

I began to increase the pace of my movements, and Elle pushed and pulled with me. I French kissed her as I moved my hands down to her buttocks. My balls started to have that feeling, and I had no intention of holding back. My thrusts began to have more force behind them, as I pulled her buttocks apart with each stroke. Then I could feel it coming; I thrusted repeatedly as fast as I could, and then pushed deep and exploded with an, "Unghhhhhh." I was almost frozen in position, but managed small strokes, trying to get as deep as possible. Elle pushed back against me by hugging me with arms and legs.

We stayed in this position, and then slowly began to relax. It dawned on me that the weight of my chest on hers might make it hard for her to breathe, so I groggily pulled my arms up to rest my weight on my elbows. When I did, Elle was smiling and looking directly into my eyes saying, "That was a lot better than the dildo!"

I burst into a soft laugh, "You're welcome, and thank you too."

My penis was getting soft, but it was still in there. Elle said, "Relax for a second." I took my weight off of my elbows, and gently collapsed on her. She gripped her hands behind my back, threw her head back and squeezed hard. My back cracked again in a couple of places, and I was totally spent.

After a while, I asked if I could try to give her a back crack. We rolled over, and both of us snickered as my penis slid out. She lay between my legs as I gripped behind her back, waited for her to relax, and gave her an increasingly hard squeeze until her back cracked. We smiled and kissed, and then she suggested we go get something to eat and drink.

We each freshened up in the bathroom, dressed, and then hesitated before entering the living room. I gathered her up in my arms, looked into her eyes, and kissed her. "I don't know what to say about our facing the others, but being with you tonight has been wonderful." I was a little worried that might come across as a lame comment, but she seemed to accept it as genuine, which it was.

12