Tennis Camp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It occurred to me that this might be even more fun on the bed. I pushed us away from the wall, and I simply held her in the air on my throbbing dick. Becky was a little surprised, but it didn't keep her from continuing to buck up and down on my dick as much as she could in this position, with her heals pulling against my butt. I said, "Let's get over to the bed," as I turned to walk us there. With each step, I kind of bounced into her, and with each step she bounced right back against me with a whispered, "Uh, uh, uh."

As we passed through the bathroom door, I stepped sideways and then turned to get us both through. In the process, I conked her head against the door frame. "Ow! That hurt!" but it couldn't have hurt too much because when I stopped to apologize, she just kept on bucking up and down on me and smiling.

I gently laid her back on the bed, and we were both very careful not to let my dick leave her pussy. We scooted back on the bed and I began to make long slow strokes into her hot and tight wetness. This position was extremely sensual; especially with the way Becky was squirming and moaning with passion under me. Even though I did not feel that churning sensation in my balls yet, I knew I could not last long like this.

I did not want it to be over yet, so I was careful not to pick up the pace. Then I totally withdrew my penis, to an unhappy gasp from Becky. I immediately scooted down on the bed and sucked on her clitoris for only about two seconds. Then I went back up to her, letting my penis find the mark for one long, full, tight thrust. I repeated this: one long hard thrust, slowly withdraw, and then eat pussy for just a few seconds. Each time my penis withdrew, Becky formed an "O" in disappointment with her mouth. Each time I ate her pussy she squirmed and moaned. And each time my dick approached her pussy again she pulled hard on me in anticipation. Sometimes I would massage her tits while I licked her. Sometimes I would indulge myself with several thrusts in a row, and sometimes several hard and fast thrusts. In general, you could call it a half suck, half fuck.

I was really carried away with the experience, and on one of the suck movements, I placed my arms under her thighs and lifted her lower body up. As I proceeded with the fuck movement, I kept my arms under her thighs so that her legs naturally folded up next to her body while my dick found the wet spot. On each repetition, I lifted her up higher until at one point I was on my knees with my face buried in her pussy, lifting her ass up into the air so high that only her shoulders were on the bed.

"Let me get behind you," I whispered to her at a point where I was buried to the hilt. She did not seem to want me withdrawing again, so I worked with her as she turned around with me still in there. Her flexibility made this a relatively easy maneuver, and I was behind her on the bed with my dick still in its comfortable sheath.

She was on hands and knees, and I grabbed her waist. Each time I pumped into her, I scooted us toward the foot of the bed, until soon I had my feet on the floor and so did she. Without our losing rhythm, Becky stood while leaning forward with her hands on the bed. I was standing straight up behind her with my hands pulling and pushing on her waist. Her buttocks were that beautiful round shape, and they shook delicately each time I sank in with force.

Because Becky's tits were big enough to see protruding out slightly from the side of her torso, I could see Becky's tits swaying with each thrust. I had to place my hands on those beauties, so I leaned forward with my chest on her back. I reached around and gently touched her bouncing breasts, simply enjoying the feel of the way they moved while we fucked our brains out.

Even though I could have lasted longer, I wanted to go ahead and come while Becky was still hot and passionate. "Let me get on top again." This time Becky was almost a blur of flexibility as she spun around and lay down, without ever allowing my penis to come out. We traveled back up the bed this time with each thrust.

Becky was grabbing my butt with her hands, and pulling on the back of my thighs with her heals. I French kissed with her for a while, and then placed my face next to hers, alternating between French kissing her ear and just breathing in the natural perfume at the base of her neck. I placed my hands between us on her upper thighs, and with each thrust I slightly stretched her by pushing her legs even further apart. This move turned Becky on and she really started squirming and moaning, with her tits mashed against my chest.

That churning volcano feeling slowly started boiling in my balls. I picked up the pace and told Becky, "I'm about to come!" She responded enthusiastically by pushing and pulling even harder with me. I reached around to get a tight grasp on her firm buttocks as I sped up the pace to as fast and hard as I could go. Our bodies slamming together made a slapping noise, and both of us were grunting with each stroke, "Ungh! Ungh! ungh!"

Becky exclaimed, "I'm coming too!" And she beat me to it, arching up against me screeching, "AHHHYYEEEE!!" I kissed Becky's dark lips and she opened her mouth in passion as I continued my frenzied thrusting.

This orgasm was slow to come around and it felt great as I just rode the wave. A tingling feeling started to penetrate my whole body until the tingling was going off like fireworks in my brain. With that I made a few last determined pumps before the churning volcano blew and my back muscles clinched automatically, while I let loose with a deep throated "UUNNGGHHHH!!" I pulled on Becky's ass cheeks and ground myself as deep as I could possibly go, feeling my energy empty into her, and feeling the bones of our groins pressing against each other.

After a time I collapsed on top of her, with my hands still grasping her butt. I could just sense the throbbing of her vagina with my penis. Every now and then I would pump myself into her again, but these pumps were just after-shocks. A euphoric feeling passed over me, and I completely relaxed every muscle. I think I actually passed out for a few seconds.

As I came back to full awareness, I felt wrapped in the comfort and warmth of Becky's body. Our bodies were still meshed together, with her pelvis supporting my hips and my chest pressed against her breasts. Becky lightly kissed me and stroked my face, and I did the same with her, even though I was spent. I whispered in her ear, "Well Becky, that is absolutely the best I can do."

She waited a minute and said, "I love you."

I thought for just a second, and said, "I love you too, Becky."

12