Tennis Camp Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that, I supported myself on one elbow, and waved the other arm in the air behind me as if I was whipping a horse, "Just call me Roy Rogers!" Of course, I never slowed down the bucking bronco movements. I lowered my elbow back into position, and our pace eventually got as fast as I could go, with Jeannie continuing to tug on me and grunting in time with my plunges, "Uh..uh..uh..uh..uh..uh!" Our bodies were slapping together and sounded like someone clapping hands, while Jeannie's knees remained up and pressed against my sides.

At this pace, I would come too soon, so I backed off a little. Both of us were breathing heavily, and at one point while Jeannie was catching her breath she coughed. WOW! Her whole vagina gripped my dick and it felt terrific. I pumped Jeannie a few quick times as I explained, "That cough made you clamp down on my dick!"

Jeannie came back with, "Oh, you are a sick twisted thing! I guess you would like it if I coughed again," and she forced a few coughs, which felt terrific gripping and releasing my penis. I expressed my appreciation by giving her about five quick pumps. Then Jeannie continued, "And I guess you are so perverted you would even like this," and without coughing, she simply flexed the muscles in her vagina a few times. The effect was mostly at the base of my dick, but I was definitely perverted enough to like it and I said so. Jeannie laughed and we continued this coughing and clinching pattern for a short while.

Then I thought of something I had only dreamed about, "Jeannie, would you get on top? I've always wondered what it would be like for you to be on top of me."

Without hesitation Jeannie began to work with me to turn over. She seemed to be an expert at flipping over, because we didn't even come close to dislodging my dick. "Oh, so you have a fantasy life you haven't been telling me about."

Jeannie sat straight up, and immediately started moving up and down. This position was not only new and sensual for me, but Jeannie was doing a good job of wiggling her hips as she lowered herself onto me. My hands started out at her hips and thighs, but as she wiggled her hips her tits would also wiggle, so my hands automatically reached for them. Jeannie liked that, "Ahhhh," and she closed her eyes while lifting her chin toward the ceiling. She leaned forward into my hands, and I kept my arms almost straight to support her weight while I massaged her firm breasts.

We stayed like this and got into a rhythm that was just a nice easy pace. She wiggled and I massaged while I bumped up against her each time she came down. She began to cough making her vagina spasm at the same time, and I just closed my eyes while enjoying the experience. My eyes were still closed when I felt a large drop of water hit my chest. I opened my eyes to see that Jeannie was not coughing; she was crying and her tears were hitting my chest.

I stopped moving but Jeannie did not stop, saying through the tears, "Keep going, this is good therapy for me."

Therapy? What was she talking about? I just lay there looking at her as her sobs caused her vagina to clinch on my penis.

Then Jeannie lifted a hand high up in the air, and came down hard on my rump, saying, "Keep going! I need this and I need you to be with me." She almost seemed angry. I made a kind of half effort to get back into the flow of things, when she popped me again, "I'm changing your name from Roy Rogers to Trigger! Giddyup!" She proceeded to slap my rump as she rode on top of me and continued to cry, but with a slight smile on her face.

If that behavior hadn't turned me on so much, I might have told her a thing or two about respect. Instead, I got into the strange crying sex thing, with her riding and spanking away. As I got more involved by gripping her hips and pushing up against her again, she sat up straighter and used both hands to start playing with her clitoris.

We continued like this, then I began to feel a sensation I had not felt since I was a kid. My eyes watered over. I couldn't believe it but I was on the verge of crying. Jeannie sensed it immediately, "Now we're talking!" I was pulling on her hips with my hands and arching up against her while I started to cry all out, even letting go of a few sobs that shook both of our bodies. Jeannie encouraged me with, "Let it all out." I had no idea why I was crying, it must have been some sort of emotional release.

There was no place for me to hide my emotional outbreak, and Jeannie could tell that I felt embarrassed and ashamed to be crying, so she leaned forward to hug me as she continued to move on top of me. Her beautiful and heavy tits touched my chest first and her hands went to my face. I had my hands on her butt cheeks and our movements became more sensual instead of athletic. I was aware of my tears and Jeannie's tears mixing together on our cheeks as she said, "Give it to me."

I didn't know if she meant for me to give her my tears or my body, but I decided to concentrate on giving her my body. With my hands staying locked on her ass, I flipped us over so that I was on top again. I continued the sensual pace of long strokes but with a little extra shove as our groins met. Jeannie moved her hands between us to continue stroking her clitoris, and I bridged my belly up to give her hands some room.

Jeannie's legs were spread on the bed and I hesitated once using my thighs to push her thighs even wider apart. She responded with, "Ahhh." Then I began to fuck in earnest. I pulled on her ass cheeks and went faster as I felt my balls start to tighten and I felt Jeannie's hands moving against her clitoris. We began to grunt into each other's ears, "Uh,Uh,Uh,Uh." Her eyes were closed and her lips were that beautiful shade of purple.

Jeannie exploded, "UUNNGGHHH....UUNNGGHH....UUNNGGHH!", as she had three large convulsive arching moves to go with her orgasm. I could feel her butt muscles flex and quiver in my hands.

There was no way I could hold on through that, even if I wanted to. I kissed Jeannie deeply then went into overdrive as Jeannie folded her arms around me and held on. The beginnings of my orgasm seemed to start in the nerves of my lower legs and sent tingles up the back of my legs, along my back, and into my head. Next, the tingling sensations traveled from all of those locations straight to my churning loins. I was able to manage one last long thrust before my back muscles seemed to lock in contraction, "AHHUUGNHHH!" I ground myself as deep into Jeannie as I could, and braced into that position as I felt my balls throb and unload into her warm channel.

Jeannie responded with, "AHHHHHH," and hugged me with her arms and her legs as she pushed her groin back against me. With a couple of short thrusts I tried to get even deeper, which was not possible but I had to try.

Jeannie began to relax her hold on me and I began to relax on top of her as we kissed affectionately. I laid my head on her shoulder with my hands still on her buttocks, and with her arms lightly hugging me while our groins remained enmeshed together as one.

I don't know exactly when I passed out, but I must have because I finally realized I was hallucinating. I had been in some sort of hazy tennis situation with Jeannie, or Becky, or Elle, and the coach had asked me a question. I answered him, "OK Coach."

As I said it, I realized where I was and how idiotic that must sound to Jeannie. At the same instant, I sensed that I had relaxed so completely on top of Jeannie that I had drooled on her shoulder. I slurped it up without thinking, saying, "Sorry about that."

Jeannie gave me a gentle giggle, "That's OK." My deflated penis was still in her warm vagina and we were both very relaxed, but I had no idea how long we had been like that. She was soft and affectionate as she continued, "I understand. We've both been through a lot over the last day."

Afterword

Becky and I made an attempt to be boyfriend and girlfriend. I told her about Jeannie's goodbye visit and it bothered her. But surprisingly she said she could understand and we began a long distance romance. That girl sure was interested and curious about sex, and I think that might be one reason she was able to tolerate my tennis camp behavior at first. But that night at tennis camp was not a very good beginning for a relationship and eventually the distance took its toll on us. Despite Jeannie's prediction, I was loyal to Becky while we dated; we just kind of lost interest in each other, and one day she called to say she had a boyfriend. I was happy for her.

It was after Becky that I called Jeannie to see if she wanted to get together. Basically she told me hell no, we're too much alike. She said it in a funny and crude way, and I figured she was probably right.

The beautiful Elle did not take long to find a new boyfriend who would treat her right, but that was no surprise. What was a surprise was that Elle's tennis suddenly went to a new level after our tennis camp. She competed with an anger and aggression that was new for her, and it worked. Maybe that tennis camp night affected her.

The other interesting thing about Elle was that even though she was not a talker, she was the only one that I stayed in touch with for any length of time, by telephone only. She always had a boyfriend and never seemed to be interested in me romantically. But she did like to talk about tennis, and we kept that dialogue going until she finished college competition.

As you might guess, Tom took my place as the top dog tennis player at the summer tennis camps. Shortly after our infamous night, he switched rackets to a heavier head-heavy racket, kind of like a skillet. Damn if it didn't improve his game.

Will was a good college tennis player, but he really found his niche afterward at a high class country club as a club pro. He was naturally friendly and helpful to all sexes and age groups, and he was entertaining enough to keep the lessons fun.

And it's embarrassing to admit, but I ended up with that cat. When the homeowners came back at the end of the summer, they mentioned to me that they intended to take the cat to the animal control center. Believe it or not, I had gotten attached to the creature in some sort of protective way, and I couldn't stand by knowing she would be gassed. So with all the pussy in the house that night, I ended up with the only pussy I didn't want. I wonder if my behavior that night kind of scared the three women. Oh well.

Of course, I eventually found a pussy I wanted, but that's another story.