Tension Tower

Story Info
A simple party game with a new twist.
2.2k words
3.85
72.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said I'd write again after my wife's "coming out" at her thirtieth birthday party. Well here we go:

We talked a lot about how she'd thrown caution to the wind and danced naked in front of all our friends before getting me to fuck her in the restaurant car park. And every time we talk about it she ends up throwing all her clothes off again and assaulting me ... it's great! She really gets off on the experience and, soon, wanted to do it again; only this time she wanted to get fucked by more than one man - did I mind?

Did I mind?! I'd been fantasising about seeing Mandy fucked by another man ever since she danced naked with our friends at the party, I just didn't know how to broach the subject. We planned to try to let it happen at an upcoming firm's dinner-dance. She wore that dress again! Only this time she didn't bother with the G-string. She went with just the dress and her high heels on. For those of you that didn't catch my original letter, the dress is a sheer black satin mini dress, very clingy with a low neck line - and very short, just covering her bottom.

We sat at tables of eight at the dinner, two to each side, which meant that I could stroke Mandy's thighs all the way up to her fanny, throughout the meal, without anybody seeing. The effect our fellow diners did see though was the two prominent nuggets distorting her flimsy bodice just a couple of inches below her bare upper chest. After the meal we all retired to the bar while the hotel staff cleared the tables before we returned for dancing. Mandy had already shared a bottle of red wine with me and was distinctly tiddly, cuddling close as we stood at the bar. I bought her a glass of port and we said "Hi" to friends from other tables.

One of the friends who came over was a mate of mine, Gerry, who had been at Mandy's party. He remarked on the dress and asked Mandy if he could have the first dance after she stripped off! We all laughed and Mandy said "What would your girlfriend say?" He replied that he wasn't dating at the time and that he'd come alone. My grip on Mandy's waist tightened and she looked up into my eyes and smiled. We knew that he lived only a short distance from our house - maybe a fifteen minute walk - and we soon found out that he, too, had come by taxi. It was soon arranged that we would share a cab home!

We returned to our table, Gerry accompanying us, and Mandy and I left Gerry and hit the dance floor. To see Mandy throwing herself energetically around in her tiny covering, seeing the hem flick up and down and her string-like shoulder straps continuously lose their grip on her shoulders while her 34C bosoms attempted to bounce out of their inadequate container was a real turn on and I could see quite a lot of the guys there taking an interest. Eventually though, without mishap, the music slowed and we went into a clinch. As I clung to Mandy's bottom she whispered in my ear, asking me if I'd enjoyed the show and if I thought she'd gone too far. I slipped my fingers down to her hem and back up under it again to stroke the crack of her bottom. "Not as far as you're going later, Darling." I whispered back.

When we returned to the table we found that Gerry had bought another round of drinks. As we sat there with him I put my hand back between Mandy's legs. This time, though, Gerry could see what I was doing. We all knew it. Mandy, though, pretended nothing was happening and carried on talking to Gerry. I watched his face. His eyes flicked back and forward from Mandy's face to where my hand had now eased her hem up to allow us to see my fingers playing with the insides of her pussy lips. Mandy's breasts started heaving and she was having difficulty talking cohesively as I noticed that our glasses were again empty.

"Why don't you and Mandy have a dance while I get the drinks in?" I said to Gerry. He looked at me, kind of stunned. Then, recovering, he nodded and helped Mandy out of seat and they stepped onto the dance floor, Mandy immediately wrapping her arms around Gerry's neck as she crushed her body to his. My last view of them as I disappeared into the bar was of Gerry's hands drifting down to her bottom and his fingers pressing tightly under her cheeks which could just be glimpsed where the already inadequate hem had risen just a fraction.

We left as soon as we'd finished this last round of drinks. Settling in the back of the taxi, Mandy in the centre between us, I leaned across and spoke to Gerry. "We'll drop you off first." I said. He looked crestfallen! "If you invite us in for coffee we can walk home from your place."

"Let's do it the other way round." he replied, "You give me coffee and I'll walk home from your place only I share my house with two friends." Mandy's hand tightened where it was resting on my thigh as she spoke. "Will they object to us coming in for coffee?" I saw that crestfallen look again as he agreed that they would not. He had clearly thought that his luck was in. Little did he know that it still was; only Mandy had grander ideas now!

As we walked into Gerry's living room we saw his two friends bending over a game on the floor. They were playing the game where one removes blocks from a tower until it tumbles. We were introduced and the two lads stared up in wonder at Mandy, scrambling to their feet to be introduced as Tim and Alex. At Mandy's prompting they explained the game and she insisted we all joined in. Alex opened a bottle of wine and gave us all a glass and we settled around the pile of blocks. For a simple game it is captivating. And so were Mandy's tits. Every time she leaned forward from her kneeling position to take a block I thought they would fall out of her dress and the other three were clearly praying for them to do so. The game went around a few times and the tower got more wobbly and eventually, as Tim pulled on a block, it fell. As it was rebuilt we topped up our glasses. Around we went again. This time though, every time it came to Mandy's turn and she bent forward, I slipped my hand down her bottom and stroked her fanny with my middle finger. By the third or fourth time round she was leaning right forward on all fours, her breasts dangling and my finger embedded in her up to its root. This time it was Mandy who knocked the tower down - she just couldn't stop her hand from shaking!

"Next time you knock it over you should take your dress off as a fine!" I said loudly and - I hope - sounding drunk.

"Only if you agree to strip if any of you do it." she replied.

This was rapidly agreed and the tower set up again. It didn't go far this time. Mandy was encouraged by us all to take an impossible block and the tower tumbled in a shower in front of her. We all looked at her expectantly. She stood and, as at the restaurant, she slipped her straps off her shoulders and the sheer silk slithered over her body to the floor. Her nipples stood stiff and proud, her pussy hair bristled darkly against her mound and her eyes twinkled at us. She knelt again and said "Well, set them up then!"

No-one was concentrating now. I made no secret of the fact that I was spreading her cunt lips every time she bent forward. Over the next half hour, first Tim, then Gerry knocked over the tower and stripped naked. Then Mandy did it again.

"Oh dear," she said in mock horror "I'm already naked, You'll have to think of another forfeit."

"I think that you should allow each of those present to run their hands all over your body." I said. Miraculously, the tower was cleared away and a space made for Mandy to lay full length on the carpet. I knelt between her legs, which I had pushed apart. Gerry knelt at her head and Alex and Tim either side of her. At my request Tim leapt up and returned before I could blink with some olive oil - he didn't have any baby lotion. And we proceeded to give Mandy a slow massage.

Tim knelt at her head, leaning over her to rub oil into her breasts, pressing them down and forward and then slowly drawing his palms back over her rock hard nipples and tweaking them between thumbs and forefinger before starting down again. Alex and Gerry took turns to slowly move their hands across Mandy's stomach, following Tim's hands up over her breasts each time he withdrew and slipping down to her mound as he pushed forward.

I was massaging her thighs, sliding my oily hands up and down her soft skin, rolling from outer thigh to inner thigh, gradually getting nearer her crack but never quite touching it. Her cunt was wide open now where I had pushed her legs wide and from the attention her body was getting. It glistened brightly, not from oil but from her juices. Every time Gerry or Alex's hand pressed over her mound she raised her bottom off the rug to meet them and every time my fingers approached her lips she pressed down to try to capture them. She rocked up and down in a fucking motion but without any of us penetrating her. I could see she was getting wilder and more desperate. I was waiting for the moment when I knew that one touch would take her over the top.

Each of Tim, Alex, Gerry and me had raging hard ons and we were desperate ourselves to do something about them.

I leaned over Mandy and whispered to her: "Do you like cock?"

"Oh Yes!" she cried.

"Do you want it now?"

"Oh Yes!"

And I told Alex and Gerry to wrap Mandy's hands round their erections and Tim to try her mouth.

This took her closer as they fucked her fists and her mouth while still massaging her. I told Alex to concentrate his efforts on her mound, just above her clit and, as she gasped and moaned, I finally plunged my own dick up to its hilt into her sodden cunt. And she came - Boy did she come! She cried out, bucked her hips, laughed and cried all at once.

We four men still had raging hard ons though, mine being buried to the hilt in Mandy's quivering cunt. I looked at the others. I could feel the grin on my face and it was mirrored all around me. As Mandy came down from her high I started to move my hips slowly. This elicited little sobs "Oh, oh." From Mandy and she shook as I gradually built up speed again. Tim moved back to her mouth and her lips opened to take him again. Mandy sucked Tim like a mad woman and writhed under me so that soon I was pumping my cum into her and Time was copying me at the other end.

As Tim and I collapsed away from Mandy, Alex and Gerry eagerly took our places and fucked her with renewed energy. I couldn't tell if Mandy was going through the motions or was really getting off on this so I bent down and put my mouth to her ear and said "You love being a slut don't you? You're going to get so much sex that you won't stand up for a week." As I carried on in this vein her writhing got more vigorous and she moaned around Gerry's prick. This vibration caused Gerry to cry out that he was coming and he pulled out just in time to spray his semen all over Mandy's face and hair. What an erotic sight!

I hadn't quite recovered yet but I dangled my semi-limp six inches over Mandy's lips and let her get to work on me. By the time she had me fully hard again Tim had replaced Alex at her pussy and she was being reamed by her third cock of the evening.

It was three in the morning by the time each of us had come in each of her mouth and pussy. Mandy lay exhausted in the middle of the floor, small wooden bricks all around her and cum covering her from head to knee. Alex fetched a warm flannel and we cleaned her up sufficiently to slip her dress over her and for me to carry her out to the car. We both slept until noon the next day and then made love slowly as we recounted the events of the night before. Life won't ever be the same again.