Tentacles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

Dee reached out to Sys, shattered by the torment in his voice, but Sysan was faster and pulled him into a rough embrace.

"We would never, ever turn our backss on you, little brothther; we love you. We have been ssearching for sso long."

For a long time, Sys and Sysan simply held each other, desperately clinging. Luke, frightened, clung to Dee and he put his arm around him, pulling him close.

Finally, Sys pulled away, dashing his arm across his eyes and sniffing. His lips trembled. "I... I was pregnant, Sssysssanththesssyusss. I was having hiss baby."

"Oh no..." Sysan stumbled backwards, hit the chair, and nearly fell. "Did he know?"

"Yess, he knew."

"What... what happened to...?"

Sys turned and beckoned to Luke. "Thiss iss Luke... my sson."

Sysan stared at Luke, his mouth hanging open. Then, suddenly he whooped and, grabbing Lukr, swung him up into the air, making him yell with fear.

"Sssysssanththesssyusss, put my sson down ththiss instant. You're sscaring him."

Sysan set Luke on his feet again, looking sheepish. "Ssorry, little man. I wass carried away. It hass been a long time. I missssed my brothther sso much and I didn't know... if I had known... Mothther and fathther will be sso exssited." Suddenly the smile faded and he raised his eyes to Sys. "You can't bring him home. Or... or you can't... you can't ever tell who he iss."

"What? Why?"

"Ththere'ss been a war... Sys. That'ss why I'm here. The royal family have been wiped out. There iss a people'ss counssil now. We have been petitioning for yearss. The exssile wass lifted but we had no idea where you were. If it hadn't been for Jo'el... But... all of the royal family were exssecuted. If ththey knew... It would not be ssafe for him if they knew Luke iss the prinsse'ss sson."

Sys swayed and this time Dee would have let no one get in his way, as he put his arm around his lover and steadied him against his side, before leading him to a chair and helping him sit down. Luke clung to both of them, looking scared.

"It'ss too much. Jusst too much. I can't... I can't think. I can't..."

"I'm ssorry, Sys. I... I ththought you would be happy. I ththought..."

"I am happy, Sysan, I am. I jusst... I don't know what to do, what to ththink. It'ss been sso long and I have... I have wanted for sso long... longed to..." He started to cry and Luke threw his arms around his neck, distressed that his father was in so much pain. Dee embraced them both.

"I think, perhaps, we should talk again later." Dee's look towards Sysan was no longer hostile but very firm. Sysan nodded.

"I'm truly ssorry ththat I have upsset you, brothther. I didn't mean to. We have all been ssso worried. I will return to our family and give ththem ththe good newss. Let uss know when you are ready and we will come to you... or you uss. Whatever you want."

Sys didn't reply, his face buried in Luke's hair and his shoulders shaking with silent sobs. Sadly Sysan turned and walked out the door. At the threshold he paused.

"We never sstopped loving you; never sstopped misssing you. But we will undersstand. Whatever you desside we will undersstand."

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12