Tentaculus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," I said, wondering if being quiet meant I had to sit still and listen, or if I could touch him again. Unable to resist, I reached out and moved my hand up his arm. He grabbed at my hands and pinned them to the arms of the overstuffed chair. How had I never noticed how strong he was? My mind was suddenly flooded with the images of a dozen hentai flicks with girls being assaulted by demons with tentacles. I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing.

"No touchy yet." He scolded gently. It was the "yet" that made me behave. "So like I said, I'm not human. At least, not all human. My mom is. My father isn't. Actually, we're not sure how far back this thing goes. We've figured out that it's a guy thing. Like, if they'd had a daughter, she wouldn't have had tentacles. No girl in the family has ever had them, but the males always do. We think. We haven't been able to trace it as far back as we'd like."

"That's pretty crazy," I said. The places where his fingers were holding my arms to the chair were driving me crazy. I forgot that I wasn't supposed to ask questions. "So... what do those have to do with how I'm feeling?"

He had a wistful expression. Having to explain all of this probably made him feel a little isolated. "You know how some life forms give off chemicals that make them more appealing for their prey?" I gulped and nodded. If the words, "life forms" had made me more uncomfortably aware of our differences, the word, "prey" had made me more afraid- and oddly, more turned on. "I have this... almost imperceptible coating all over my body. It gives off endorphins and stuff that makes you feel good if we touch. It also makes women want to... it makes you aroused."

I blinked at him. "So... am I food or sex?"

He suddenly gripped tighter and replied, "Both." Of course, as he must have predicted, I tried to get up and run. I failed miserably. Not only was he pinning me down, but he was positioned between my legs. He was laughing, but not in the creepy way that convinces you to get the hell out. "Wait, wait, not like that!"

I glared at him, not at all amused. "What?"

"I'm not going to eat you. Well... not like that, anyway." He had that mischievous smirk that men always get when they're making a sexual reference. I relaxed again. Not that my escape attempt had accomplished anything. "It seems that... this evolution happened because it ensures the continuation of the race. Species. Whatever. I kind of "feed" off of the chemicals your body produces. As we understand it, we lose the ability to produce our own as we age."

"Okay. So you have this stuff all over that basically makes girls want to touch you because it helps propagate your... race. Species. Whatever. Why is it all over?"

"Well, from what we've figured out, it kills off germs and stuff. The good thing is that we don't seem to get the same kinds of diseases you do. Like STDs, in case you were worried." Oh my gosh. How had I NOT thought to worry about that? I felt a little embarrassed to realize it hadn't even crossed my mind once. "If you hadn't noticed, I've only called in sick once or twice. For the most part, I'm just vulnerable right after a shower or something."

"Hnh." That was neat. I was certainly intrigued. "So... what purpose, exactly, do the tentacles have?"

"They're... well, they take in the chemicals. They can also be used kind of like extra arms and hands." He looked a little embarrassed.

"Woah." I said it quietly. Though I'd thought about that, I hadn't actually thought that was what he was going to say. "I... I don't know how I feel about that."

"I won't hurt you," he said. "I could have just done what I wanted. I still could, because your body would just go along with it, and ride the high... which I'll admit I've done before. But I really like you."

"Yea, you said that. I get it all now." The knowledge that I'd been so okay about everything because I was essentially drugged up helped clear my head a little. "Wait, no I don't. Why are you telling me? Aren't you afraid I'm going to run away and tell somebody? I mean, scientists and the government and everybody."

"One, it would take a lot for somebody to believe you. Two... you're too honorable for that. I haven't really done anything wrong, and I've given you no reason to think I would." He was right. I grunted. Now I had yet another secret to take to the grave. Why couldn't people stop confiding in me about everything?

"Well, you did say you've taken advantage of girls before. Riding the high, as you put it." I said this with a frown to show I was serious. He snickered at my expression, which probably meant I just looked ridiculous.

"Come on, Kim. You should know me well enough by now to know that I wouldn't take advantage of anybody who wouldn't want me to. And I've only done it with a few girls."

"How did you know they wouldn't tell? Were they all honorable or worried about being locked up, labeled as insane?"

"Really, I just told my last couple of girlfriends I was a little kinky. They wore blindfolds and they didn't know exactly what was going on. The last one assumed we weren't alone. The haze you're in can make it easy to mistake tentacles for something else if you can't see them and you're told they're something else. And maybe deep down, they didn't really care what was touching them. They didn't complain. I, uh, I might have picked girlfriends who were a little more promiscuous than you."

Was that that a tactful way to tell me I was a prude? I figured I could worry and grumble about all of that later. In the meanwhile, I needed to figure out what I was going to do about Stephan. He very patiently waited for a response. "Can... I see them?"

He turned slowly so I could see his back. The tentacles attached in pretty much the same way limbs do. There was no bone I could see, but a lot of very strong looking muscle. It was, actually, not so freakish to look at. I don't know what I'd expected, but this wasn't any more unusual than an extra toe. Not that I'd met anybody with an extra toe, but still.

In the movies, tentacles always look really wet and slimy. I gritted my teeth and gingerly poked one, eliciting a laugh from Stephan. I swatted at his shoulder and proceeded with my examination. His tentacles were covered with skin the same color as the rest of him, but it was a little wrinkly and kind of sparkly or something. I couldn't help chuckling and thinking of that movie with the vampires sparkling in the sunlight. The tentacles were dry and smooth on their tops. I took a deep breath and put my fingers around one, squeezing gently. I jumped when he sighed. "Mmm. That feels nice."

"It does?" He nodded his head, watching a little over his shoulder. I was standing at his side, gently lifting the tentacle so I could look at the other side. The little disks were suction cups, of course. They had this weird feeling that wasn't quite rubbery, but not like flaps of skin. Not that I know what a flap of skin feels like. Actually, it was kind of like when I pet a dolphin at Sea World. They seemed slightly damp, the way your hands might be if they were a little sweaty.

During the course of my examination, I had noticed that my fingers were tingling more and more, and now they felt almost hot. I swallowed, my eyes closed. I was filled with such an overwhelming sense of euphoria, I was dizzy. Uh, Stephan..."

He must have heard it in my voice, as he turned immediately and caught me as I started to fall. "Uh oh."

Though he'd saved me from crashing into the table, we were still collapsed awkwardly on the ottoman. He turned a little and gently eased me to into a more comfortable position so that we were kind of snuggled up to each other. I smiled lazily up at him, my face against his bare chest. His skin was so soft and warm. I nuzzled against it and laughed, "My hero!"

Stephan laughed and looked into my eyes. "You're practically drunk."

"That's okay. You warned me. I made my own choice." I looked to my hands, still surprised by how quickly the effect had traveled from my fingers to my brain. When I looked at them, they seemed to be glistening or glittering. "What's that?"

"It's that coating. It's kind of like a hormone... dust? Pollen? Wait, just plants have pollen, right? And when I'm, uh, excited, I produce more. Anyway, my whole body has a thin layer of the stuff, but on the intimate places, it's kind of thick. I'm surprised you didn't notice."

"Oh. I did, but I didn't realize that's what I was looking at." I said, playing with the way the light hit my hands. I felt a little self conscious, but the high was too strong for me to care for long. Stephan watched, amused. "Uh, intimate?"

"You didn't think I let just anybody touch my tentacles, did you?" He asked. "I mean, it's not like shaking hands."

I think I was blushing a little. He laughed and shifted position, one of the tentacles moving closer to me. It seemed to be longer than I remembered them being. Then, I noticed that as it grew, the wrinkles of the skin smoothed out. It was a little like watching a dick get hard. "Neat."

"Huh?" He asked, then figured out what I was referring to. "Oh, yea. Can I...?"

He moved the tentacle closer to me slowly, waiting for my approval before touching me with it. I nodded. I was only a little hesitant. I mean, I'd just touched one and nothing bad had happened. So really, it was mostly about getting over the weirdness of it all. As it stretched out for me, it sparkled in the dim lighting of the lamp. Finally, he touched the tip of it to my face. "Is it hard to control so many limbs at once?"

"Well, no. It's just part of my body. Like, you probably don't think anything of it if you walk through the store, talk to somebody, and push a shopping cart at the same time, right? It's like that." The tentacle sent a little hum of pleasure through me. I was very curious, and I turned my head suddenly, putting the tip into my mouth. Stephan made a sound of surprised pleasure. "Ahh?!"

I giggled a little and sucked on it, flicking my tongue over the very tip. He groaned and slipped a hand under my shirt. Sliding it up over my skin, he cupped me over my bra, rubbing until my nipple was a hard nub, straining against the satin. My mouth opened wider as I gasped, and the tentacle moved deeper into my mouth. I wondered if it felt as good to him as it might to get a blow job. I sucked it like it was a dick, and he groaned loudly and closed his eyes.

After a minute, he slipped the tentacle from my mouth and kissed me softly. I watched with disappointment as he lifted up. He stood and offered me his hand. "Let's go to the bedroom. There's more room."

I suddenly felt shy, but took his hand and let him guide me. His bed was huge- but then, it might have just been me. Things always look bigger than they are when you're a little afraid. I stood beside it, trying not to look as awkward as I felt. Stephan smiled and stepped close to me, taking my hands into his. He kissed me gently on the forehead, then on each of my eyelids, and then my mouth. The kisses were sweetly seductive and I felt the unease fade. I didn't know if that was because of the hormones or just him, but it was nice anyway.

He pushed me gently backwards until I was sitting on the bed. Reaching down, he pulled at the bottom of my T-shirt, lifting it up over my head. I assisted in taking it off, then reached behind me to unfasten my bra. He slid it down my arms and put it on the dresser near the bed, along with my shirt. Kneeling down, he removed my shoes while I started to unfasten my pants. He moved quickly, reaching to stop my hands. "Let me."

We kissed and he moved so he stood slightly over me, helping me stand. His bare skin slid over mine and the heat filled my tummy and chest as we touched. I whimpered into his mouth. Stephan kissed my jaw, then my throat, making a slow line down my body until he found my nipple. His lips rubbed up and down over it before parting to take it in. I shivered a little. He moved his hands down my body, his tongue stroking my nipple gently. Soon, he had my pants undone, and moved away so I could step out of them. He slid them down my legs and knelt at my feet a moment, rubbing my thighs with his face.

I took his hands and tugged him up from the floor. Slipping my hands out of his, I unfastened his belt and pants. They dropped to the floor and I tugged at his underwear. As I pulled them to the floor, I noticed the "dust" was falling lightly from him. It looked kind of golden in the dim lighting, like movie fairy dust. I looked up at him, not having paid much attention before. Standing there so still, he almost looked like some golden statue of a god. Knowing what the substance was, and how I reacted to it, I was both afraid and excited about having so much of it right there, beside my face.

The excitement won out. Maybe the fear added to it. I don't know. I reached up and took his dick in my hand. Immediately, I felt the now familiar tingle move up my arm. Stephan groaned as I slowly stroked it, making it harder. It was a little longer than I'd expected it to be. I put my face forward and pressed soft kisses against the head. I loved sucking dick, anyway, but this was a new experience altogether.

A drop of creamy pre-cum welled at the tip of his dick, and when I sipped it, it was much more potent than the film over his skin had been. Not only did it give me the giddy tipsy feeling, but there was this insanely overwhelming need to fuck. Maybe that was just me being me, getting turned on, giving a blow job. Before this, it had been a nice and erotic experience, and I'd wanted Stephan inside of me. Now, I wanted him with an animal lust, wanted him to take me and pound himself into me. "Damn."

He was gazing down at me, his eyes half shut. "You ok?"

"Yea... just... wow." It was a real struggle, trying to form coherent sentences at this point. A thought floated into my mind. "So... does this fade? I mean, like your parents. Did your mom become immune to it or something?"

"My mom? You just had my penis in your mouth and now you want to talk about my mom?" He was laughing too hard to keep standing there. I felt a little embarrassed, but still wanted to know. He pulled me up and got onto the bed with me in tow. As our bodies touched, it was a weird feeling. Kind of an itch, or maybe a low burn.

"Obviously, she didn't tell me any details about sex with my dad. But I know they were always very affectionate. And her eyes were usually pretty glazed over in the mornings." Here, he paused and looked at me. "Basically, your pupils get dilated and stuff, just like if you were high. That's why I keep checking yours. Normally, people lose all of those inhibitions you keep having. Actually..."

"Hmm?" I sighed curiously, hovering my fingertips slightly over his skin, taunting myself with the barest brush of contact.

He swallowed and took a breath, apparently as excited by my excitement as I was by him. "Actually, the stuff kind of gives a brief sensation of addiction. Like it makes you crave more and more."

"Wait, am I going to be, like, a junkie?" I asked, a little angry that he'd put me in such a position.

"No, it's temporary, like the high. If you try hard enough, you can ignore it. I think you, personally, wouldn't have to try that hard." He said it quickly to soothe my flaring temper before it killed the mood altogether. "It should just make you want more and more, no matter how much you have, and no matter how good it makes you feel. Maybe it's because the high is temporary. But from what I understand... at the end, it's worth it. You'll, uh, when I... Well, when it's over, the neurotransmitters or something change. You'll kind of be floating on a good feeling, without the craving."

"Oh. That's kind of neat," I whispered, my hand moving over the curves of his body. I shifted my position on the bed. "Okay, I'm done with talky for now."

Stephan laughed. "Are you sure? I don't want to take advantage of-- ahh!"

I'd slurped his dick back into my mouth. Inhibitions? What inhibitions? His dick was only partway hard, which I've always loved. There is something so hot about feeling a man get hard in my mouth. Kind of a power rush. It started throbbing slightly, getting harder as I moved my tongue in little teasing circles. God, it even tasted good. That stuff was like cinnamon and honey, maybe. I was trying, at first, to figure out what it tasted like, but soon, my lips were tingling and I was getting too giddy to pay attention.

His hands were in my hair, curling around the locks. I looked up into his face, which was all caught up in the excitement. That's when I noticed how the tentacles were reacting. I'd forgotten they got "erections" too. For a moment I was scared, seeing how thick and long they were. The cups were glistening a little, getting a little wetter, I guessed. My mouth opened, I think I was about to gasp in fear, or maybe scream. I felt his dick sliding from my lips. He opened his eyes, recognized my anxiety, and reached down to touch the top of my head. With one of those tentacles.

I only had a fraction of a moment to be disgusted and absolutely terrified. Then, the powerful rush of hormones took over. If I'd had the presence of mind, I would have been horrified by how quickly it took over. Dear God, if I'd been told this would kill me, I would probably have been okay with that, just as long as it kept going until I died. I suddenly had a little compassion for drug addicts. I was dizzy for a moment as the chemicals swept me up into the most amazing blast of lust. And happiness. I don't get happy... so for me, that was a big deal.

He reached a hand down to my face, pulling me up to him. We kissed, and he held me close to him, his hands moving over my back and in my hair. The tentacle on my head moved down to settle on my shoulder. I shivered, a weird combination of revulsion and lust. I was still a little freaked out about it, which I suppose was normal. The suction cups actually felt kind of nice. Like getting a dozen kisses at once.

His dick was pressing into my thigh, sliding against the moisture that had slowly seeped out of me. For a moment, I was surprised by how wet I was. I moved with the plan of letting it slide into me, but Stephan had other plans. He rolled us over so he was on top of me, kissing me gently. With one hand, he propped himself up, and the other caressed my body. Slowly, the tentacle on my shoulder started moving over me as well. I was nervous at first, but as it didn't hurt, I relaxed a little.

As I did, another tentacle touched me. I kind of jumped as it made contact with my chest. It slowly slid down, moving to circle my tit, the tip of it moving against my nipple. It felt like licking, which was kind of strange. I started to look down, but I think he knew it would have been too much for me. He caught my mouth in a kiss again, and I sighed into his mouth. It was all very weird, especially with the way I kept getting little highs on top of highs.

When he pulled his head back up, I asked, "Is there more of that on your lips or something? Why does that seem to push it a little further?"

He laughed and teased, "Did it occur to you that maybe I'm just a good kisser?" I must have looked skeptical. "Okay. You're really strong willed, so each time you start thinking about how different all of this is, you get a little scared, and that cuts into it a little. That's why you were able to resist me at all in the parking lot earlier. Your reluctance to get close to anybody kind of saves you. So each time you make contact with me, it's like an all new high."

I tried to feel insulted, about this whole fear of intimacy thing that I always pretend doesn't exist. I opened my mouth and started to respond, and he immediately kissed me. He invaded my mouth with his tongue, and I groaned. Dammit. If he was going to start kissing me to win our arguments, I was in trouble. I didn't realize it, but I was already in trouble. So wrapped up in the kiss, I hadn't even realized most of his tentacles were now touching me. All I knew was that I was so fucking turned on.