Tequila

Story Info
He & Whitney find solace in a bottle while bartending.
1.4k words
4.15
19.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was working my way through college, I got a job at this dirty little bar. It was a real toilet. Every night, the same people passed out on the same stools. Underage college kids tried to sneak beer, and pinch the waitresses' asses. Most of them didn't care as long as the tips were good. Hell, half of them hustled on the side anyway.

But there were three good things about this bar: the drinks were free for the staff, the tips were unbelievable, and Whitney was the other bartender. God she was hot. Our uniform was blue jeans and a white t-shirt. She was very talented at filling out both. When I first got there I made my pass, like every one else. I also got shot down like everyone else. I soon forgot my damaged pride when I realized what a good pair we made. I made the drinks and handled any problems; she flirted with the old men to get us better tips. It was perfect! One night working that bar with Whitney, and I would clear more than I had in a month at my other bartending job.

Anyway, I've always been real good at what I do. So it wasn't long before my lush boss gave me the keys to the place. All he wanted to do was sit at home and drink himself blind. I got a raise when I got the keys, but that didn't matter as much as the fact I would be alone with Whitney when we closed. I wanted her bad, and I meant to have her. It had nothing to do with love. Weeks of working together behind a tiny bar, brushing against each other, innocent little games where we only pretended it was an accident, had led to a very acute awareness of each other's sexuality. I would make jokes when she wouldn't wear a bra and her nipples were visible through her shirt. She would slap my butt when I wore my Wrangler jeans. Still there was a wall there. We seemed to both know where the line was, and always stopped short. There was nothing but time.

One night I called Last Call, and locked that heavy green door. It was wide enough for three people to pass through shoulder to shoulder. Last Call was always when Whitney and I had our first drink. When I got back from locking the door, she had them waiting, whiskey on the rocks for me and a buttery nipple for her. The customers that weren't too drunk to walk came up to get another round, the rest waited for their waitress. At two o'clock I carried the stragglers out and left them on the doorstep. The waitresses went home and I locked the door behind them. It was just Whitney and I, and she had another drink waiting when I got back, as was our ritual. We sat and talked for a few minuets every night, nothing intense, just a bit of gossip about the customers and the staff. After we were done talking, I started flipping chairs, and she wiped down the bar. Everything was going as usual until I remembered I hadn't cleared out the upstairs yet. There was a couple of pool tables and a jukebox up there, and sometimes customers didn't hear last call.

by the time I got to the top of the stairs I heard them. I didn't have to look to know what was going on, but I wanted to see anyway. Except for the shirt he had tied around her head as a blind fold, they were both stark naked on top of the pool table. The sweat of passion and intensity poured off their bodies. They were deaf and blind to everything but each other. It would take a marching band to get their attention. He had her legs over his shoulders, and was pounding her relentlessly. I could already see the stain spreading on the table felt. It was too good to keep to myself. I leaned over the rail and motioned to Whitney to come upstairs quietly. When she saw what I was watching, she almost screamed. There we stood, pressed against the doorframe, watching the most intense sex I had ever seen. It was amazing; they just seemed to go on and on. When I looked down to see Whitney's reaction her tits were hard, pressing against her shirt. That's when I got my erection. I didn't know where to look, Whitney's breasts, or the girl getting her brains fucked out on the table. The decision was made for me. The man came with this primal scream, his whole body ridged. But she hadn't come yet. She peeled the shirt/blindfold off her head and stood up on the table.

"Eat me you fucking bastard." She commanded.

Just like a loyal little dog he obliged. She grabbed his ears and twisted his head into her. As soon as his mouth touched her clitoris she pissed on him. She pissed on him and on herself and all over the table. As much as I was enjoying the show, I still had a job to do. Believe me, I didn't want to do it.

I don't think so," I said in my best badass voice. "What the fuck do you think you're doing? Get dressed!"

The stud thought he was going to cause me a problem, but then he got a good look at me. I'm a big guy, and for reasons that are beyond me, I look tough. So they got dressed and left. I locked the door behind them, wondering if I could leave the mess on the pool table for the morning crew. Wondering if I could, knowing I wouldn't. That's when I saw her sitting on the edge of the bar with a bottle of tequila, waiting for me to come back from locking the door. She poured our drinks from the bottle, strong and without ice. As she raised her glass in toast she said, "It's just tonight. Just this once, and never again. This can't happen if you don't understand that. Please tell me you understand."

I nodded my head slowly, wondering just how far this "one night" was going to go. Just hearing her talk like this caused a bulge in my pants. We drained our glasses, and as I leaned around her to put mine on the bar, she pulled me into her. This was it; this is what I had been waiting for. As soon as our lips touched, she forced her tongue into my mouth. We stayed that way for what seemed like an eternity, as the heat from the drinks and each other warmed us and made reality a little softer around the edges.

I lifted her from the bar and laid her on the dirty floor. She didn't seem to mind. As we took off clothes, we began the sacred ritual of exploring one another's bodies. I played her nipples between my tongue and lips. She ran her fingers through the hair on my chest and let out a soft moan. Once again I was struck by how good a pair we made. This thought crossed my mind as I pulled her jeans off her ample hips. She wore no panties and her arousal was obvious. As I bent down to lap at her sex, her smell encompassed me. My world began to become hazy. All I could think about was her taste and her smell. It was all too much for me to handle. It was now or never for me. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her body under mine. With one hand she took my dick and guided it into her, with the other she pulled my mouth down to hers. After that it was all too intense for words. She came before me and as her muscles constricted around me, I lost control.

We laid there for a few minuets trying to catch our breath. Her eyes were cloudy and disoriented. Suddenly she seemed to get embarrassed about her nudity. She gathered her clothes and went to the restroom to freshen up and get dressed. As I watched her disappear, I couldn't help wondering why she walked into the men's room.

Finally, I got up off the dirty floor, now just a little dirtier from our coupling. I had to slip my jeans on before I sat on the bar stool, because I didn't want the cracked plastic to cut me. As I poured another drink for myself I realized that "one night" was just an excuse for her, a justification. When she said "one night" she meant "every night, until I'm tired of you." I finished my drink with a smile, because I knew I would be drinking a lot more tequila in the days to come.