Tequila Sunset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No kidding?" she asked.

"Nope, no kidding," I replied with a small grin.

After a pause, she asked, "How big?"

"Boy, you get right to the point, don't you," I quipped, but she just stared back at me. Figuring that she really wanted to know and I had no real reason to lie, I said, "Just about nine, when I'm...you know, happy."

"Holy shit," she exclaimed, her eyes once more traveling southward.

We sat in silence for a minute or two, when Karen stated, "I don't believe you. Prove it."

"Prove it? How?" I questioned, wondering just what was on her mind.

"Show me," she calmly requested.

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked, thinking she was up to another one of her jokes. The idea of my sister seeing me naked was not exactly unpleasant, but given her penchant for pranks, I was dubious of her intentions.

"Nope, I need to see it. Either you're a liar or a chicken. Which one is it?" she asked, with a sly smile on her pretty face.

Never one to back down from a challenge, I stood up and then turned my back to her. I unbuckled my belt, then opened my jeans and pushed them to the floor. After stepping out of them, I twisted to look over my shoulder at Karen, and asked, "You really sure about this?" She just nodded, so I pushed my boxers down and kicked them away. I waited a moment, and then turned to face her.

Karen's eyes were riveted to my crotch, and her mouth hung open as she took me in. It looked like she wanted to say something, but couldn't find the words. I'm quite certain she was still feeling no pain from the drinks, and just sat there mesmerized by the sight before her.

When flaccid, I'm about five to six inches, and at that point I was semi-erect, excited at the idea of showing off for my dream girl. Once again I thought this might be the one chance in my life to actually make a successful pass at her, so I moved back to the sofa, and sat down. I placed a palm under my cock, holding it up a bit, and asked, "Believe me now?"

Her eyes went back to mine for a moment and she nodded, then asked, "It gets bigger?"

I just winked and very slowly began stroking my cock. Karen's eyes looked like they were going to bug out of her head as she watched my lewd display. Every now and then I'd run my hand to the head of my cock and give it a light squeeze between my fingers and thumb. I felt the blood flowing to my prick as it slowly filled and became a rigid rod.

Feeling totally heady, I once again moved my hand underneath my prick, showing it off to her. In a soft voice, I asked, "So, do you like it?"

My sister nodded slowly, her cheeks flush and her eyes watery.

I slid down the cushion until I was right next to her, and then resumed stroking my cock. It appeared that she was having trouble sitting still, and I was hoping that was a sign of her arousal. Throwing caution to the wind, I leaned in closer to her, and asked, "Do you want to touch it?"

Her eyes went wide as she stared at me for a moment before she quickly shook her head no.

I could sense indecision, so I pressed her on it, "Yes you do, I can see it in your eyes. Go ahead, touch it."

She looked completely embarrassed, but didn't move a muscle. I reached over with my free hand and grasped her wrist that was closest to me. Very deliberately, I slowly moved it towards myself, wondering if she'd pull away or say something to stop me. Since she did neither, I pressed her fingers to my throbbing prick.

I had hoped she would just grab it, but when she didn't I wrapped my hand around hers, closing her fingers tightly around me. Karen remained as still as a statue, yet I heard a soft, "Oh my god," escape her lips.

I let her sit there for a minute or so, before I gently began guiding her palm up and down my shaft. After a few strokes, I released her hand, yet she continued to rub me ever so softly. I brought my lips to her ears and whispered, "That feels so good, Big Sister." She let out a weak groan, but kept stroking me.

I should have just let things run their course, but I had to push it more. I placed the hand that I had just used to direct her palm to my cock on her shoulders and gently began rubbing her. At first she was startled by the contact but quickly relaxed as I massaged her neck. After a minute or so, I ran my hand up into her hair, grasped it and slowly eased her head back. Her face turned towards me, I moved my lips to hers and gave her a soft kiss.

When my sister was married to her ex, they once went on vacation together to the Caribbean, where they visited a nude beach. Later when they were home, she showed me the pictures but forgot to remove a couple shots they took while there. Before she could yank the picture away, I got an eyeful of her naked form, and her tits were truly spectacular.

Thinking again about those perfect boobs, I ran my free hand up her blouse and cupped one in my hand and gave it a soft squeeze. I couldn't believe I was finally touching one. I moved my palm up and found her hard nipple, and gently rolled it between my fingers, causing her to moan softly.

Something inside of her must have snapped at that moment, because all off the sudden she released my cock, pushed me away and literally ran to my guest bedroom. The last thing I heard before she slammed the door shut behind her was, "Oh god, what have I done?"

I sat still on the couch for a moment, knowing I'd fucked up royally. The woman I had dreamed about for years, slipped right through my fingers because I was too aggressive. I was certain that if only I had shown more patience, I could have had her. Oh god, what had I done?

After shaking my head clear, I stood and pulled my shorts and jeans back on. I walked to the guestroom door and knocked, but there was no answer. The handle was locked so I knocked again, "Karen, let me in."

"Go away!" I heard her shout.

"Come on, let's talk about this," I begged.

"Just go away, will you please, Wayne. I'm serious," she whimpered. Left with no real idea of what to do next, I walked away and made myself ready for bed.

Sleep came hard that night as I replayed the events on the couch over and over in my head. I was terribly mad at myself for fucking up so badly, but I couldn't stop thinking of how Karen looked at me so excitedly and how she stroked my cock so lovingly. My erection returned and I rubbed myself off, knowing the object of my desire was only feet away.

When I awoke the next morning, the guestroom door was open, yet there was no sign of my sister. I found a brief note on the table, telling me she had to run to make it home in time to take Allison to a soccer camp. The only thing that left me remotely hopeful that I hadn't destroyed our relationship completely was how she signed off, "Talk to you soon, K."

I kicked around the apartment most of that day; trying to think of what I'd say the next time we spoke. I knew she was probably feeling both guilt and shame, so I decided I'd dive on the grenade and take all the responsibility. She was drunk and I took advantage of the situation for my own selfish desires. I just hoped she'd one day be able to forgive me.

I called her a few times but she never picked up. Each time I left a brief message in the hopes that something I'd say might break the ice. A few days later, she sent a short e-mail explaining that she was super busy at work, but would call soon. That call didn't come for another two weeks.

When the phone rang and I saw who it was, a sweat instantly broke out on my forehead. We made polite small talk for a few minutes, but nothing was said about our last encounter. Finally, Karen asked, "I'm going to be back in town next Thursday and Friday, do you want to get together?"

"Yea, I'd love that," I responded enthusiastically, feeling relieved she'd actually want to see me. I added, "Do you want to meet for a drink?"

"No, I don't think drinks are a good idea," she replied quietly, and I think I understood what she was not so subtly hinting at. "I have a few meetings, but I can be at your place around six if that works for you."

"Yea, sure, see you then," I said, and a moment later she was gone.

The next week was agonizing as Karen gave me no real idea what she was thinking. Her coming to my place seemed like a hopeful sign, yet maybe she just preferred really laying into me in private rather than in front of many eyes in a public place. I role-played what I might say over and over, but I honestly had no idea what to expect.

I was on pins and needles all day that Thursday, wondering what the evening would hold. Just after six, my doorbell rang, so I buzzed her in, knowing it could only be one person. A minute or so later, there was a soft tapping at my door, and I took a deep breath before opening it.

Karen stood before me looking as gorgeous as ever. She had a soft grin on her face, almost a guilty look before I welcomed her in with a smile. I noticed she was carrying two bags, the smaller I assumed carried a laptop, another larger one had to be a suitcase. She hadn't mentioned hotel accommodations, so I took that as another hopeful sign that she might be planning on staying over.

I took her bags and led her into the living room. After setting them down I turned around and Karen moved into me and gave me a brief hug. It was pretty stiff, but I guess I had it coming. Not knowing exactly how to proceed, I asked, "Can I get you something? A drink maybe?"

She mumbled, "A drink?" then after a pause added, "Yea, water's fine."

When I returned from the kitchen with glass in hand, I found her sitting on the sofa in the same exact spot she had been in only weeks before. I handed her the glass, but moved across the room and dropped into my leather chair, thinking she might be more comfortable with some breathing room.

After a bit of awkward silence, I asked her about Allison and soon the conversation started flowing naturally. We both spoke fairly animatedly, I think, trying to pretend that everything was somehow still perfect between us.

During a lull in the conversation, Karen looked at me with a sweet expression on her face and said, "Come over here and sit with me, Wayne. It doesn't feel right with you so far away." I was nervous, but made my way over and sat beside her.

I found it hard to sit still being so close to her in the place where we got into this mess in the first place. After fidgeting for a bit, I couldn't take it anymore and asked, "So, do we need to talk about the last time you were here?"

Karen gazed back at me plainly, and responded, "Yes, I think we do."

Suddenly I was mad at myself for asking the question because I had no idea what to say next. The only thing I could think of was, "I'm sorry."

After a pregnant pause, Karen replied, "I'm sorry too."

I felt the need to fall on the sword and take all the blame and relieve her of any lingering guilt she might be feeling, so I said, "Karen, you didn't do anything wrong. You have nothing to be sorry about."

She moved closer and took one of my hands in hers and answered softy, "Yes I do. I've been acting like a child. There were so many times I wanted to call you or at least send an e-mail, but for some reason I didn't know where to begin after acting the way I did."

As always, Karen had really thought this over, not that I could say anything as the situation had been on my mind almost constantly too. I hated seeing her so distraught, so I said, "Listen, it's not your fault. I guess I just got carried away."

Karen gave my hand a soft squeeze, and replied, "You don't understand, do you?"

I was puzzled by the question, and asked, "Understand what."

Her face was calm and expressionless as she said, "I'm mostly sorry I ran away from you that night."

I can honestly say that in all the conversations I held in my head anticipating just such a moment, that was never a statement I expected from her. She then almost had a look of relief on her face, like, 'There, I finally said it.'

Karen's honesty shocked me to the core, and tingles ran through my body as her words sank in. She gave my hand another gentle squeeze, and then lightly scraped her nails up my forearm. She leaned against me and gently rested her head upon my shoulder, and continued to tenderly stroke my arm.

I knew she had really gone out on a limb, but to that point I had left her hanging out there alone. I had to say something, but desperately wanted it to be just the right thing. Not able to find the perfect words, I settled on the honest approach. At that moment, all I could do was tell the truth, "I love you so much, Karen."

A soft whisper floated up from below, "I love you too."

I moved my arm around her shoulder, and pulled her into a tight hug. She melted deeper into my chest, and I truly felt better than ever before in my entire life. It was intimacy way beyond any sexual encounter I'd ever experienced, and I was absolutely content just sitting there basking in the warmth of our embrace.

My sister clearly had other ideas, as she looked up at me and smiled, "Wayne, may I ask you a favor?"

"Of course," I nodded.

"Would you make love to me?" she asked softly.

In all my thirty one years, those were the best six words anyone had ever said to me, and something I'd always longed to hear from my sister. Her request was so sweet I almost wanted to cry. Yet remembering what happened the last time we were together, I was scared she might run away again, or worse for me, that she was possibly just setting me up for another one of her jokes. Was this possibly her way of getting back at me?

"Are you sure about this, Karen?" I asked, praying her answer was yes.

It was. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you," she admitted, and then with a chuckle added, "I'm surprised I haven't burned out my vibrator the last few months."

Her answer was genuine, it just had to be. I moved a hand under her chin and lifted her face to mine. After staring into her deep brown eyes for a moment, I leaned in and softly kissed those pouty lips. Karen reached up and wrapped her palms around the back of my head and pulled me closer as we continued to make out like teens. Her tongue entered my mouth, and began to dance with my own, driving me wild.

Karen backed away from me, and for a split second I thought she was ready to run again. However, with an expression of lust written all over her beautiful face, she eased my fears, saying, "Take me to bed, little brother."

I slid an arm under Karen's legs and pressed another to her back, and then lifted her off the sofa as I stood. She nestled her head into my chin as I carried her towards my bedroom. Standing beside my bed, I kissed her once more, before lowering her onto my soft sheets.

Karen had admitted she hadn't been able to stop thinking of me, and I assumed there was one thing on her mind in particular. As I gazed down upon her I slowly began removing my clothes. Karen watched intently as I took off my shirt before my hands moved to my jeans. I was as hard as I had ever been in my life, and a big bulge was clearly evident in the tight blue fabric.

My sister was actually licking her lips as I lowered my jeans and shorts, and once again stood before her naked. My cock was at full mast, so hard it throbbed with every beat of my heart. Karen reached up and grasped it in her hand, and gently stroked my length. She gave me a sexy smile and said, "Don't worry; I'm not going anywhere."

I climbed into bed beside her, and we began kissing passionately. Her hand had never left my cock, and she continued touching it while we moved against one another. Karen then looked at me and said, "I think I need to make amends for the last time I was here." She started kissing her way down my chest, and added, "And make up for lost time too."

Karen continued to move lower down my body, until her face was inches from my stiff dick. She climbed between my legs, and stared up at me intently as her hand ran up and down the length of my cock. Her beautiful brown eyes were wide as she moved her lips forward and lightly began kissing the bulbous head. She then curled her face over and took me in her mouth.

Now I had experienced a few blow jobs in my life, but nothing had prepared me for that. Although she could only take a few inches inside of her, the entire time she continued to stare directly into my eyes. It was almost as if she wanted me to have no doubt who was sucking my dick, my gorgeous big sister.

Her hand stroked the base of my cock while the other one toyed with my balls as her mouth worked its magic. Every now and then she lightly nibbled on the tip of my cock, which truly drove me wild. I was getting close, and she somehow must have known because she eased her mouth off my cock and demanded intently, "Cum for me, baby brother."

I groaned loudly hearing those words from my incredibly sexy sibling, and began rocking my hips in response to her loving manipulation. My hands wandered into her mane of thick dark hair, as I readied for my pending explosion.

Karen began stroking me rapidly and sucked the head of my cock even harder. When she squeezed my balls lightly in her warm palm, I went off like a rocket, firing blast after blast of hot cum into her warm wet mouth. My chest heaved as I fought to regain my wind, with Karen still softly sucking my dick the entire time.

She soon moved beside me and moved her face to mine. With a cute smile, she said, "I think someone enjoyed that."

"Oh god, Karen, you're amazing," I grunted, still barely able to breathe.

"Well, hold that thought. We're not finished yet," she said with a wink, and rose from the bed. With her eyes focused on me intently, she slowly began to unbutton her blouse. When complete, she peeled if off her shoulders and then tossed it aside.

Next, she unclipped and unzipped her shirt until she was standing before me in just her cute little bra and panties. Karen moved her hands to her chest and cupped her big boobs, and then asked, "So, do you want to see them? I'm pretty big too."

I nodded my head enthusiastically, as she reached behind her back and fumbled for the hook. Just seconds later she peeled the bra down her arms and tossed it at me. She cupped her breasts once more and asked, "How do you like the twins?"

"They're perfect," I replied honestly.

Karen then ran her fingers upwards until they found her hard nipples. She began pinching them between her index finger and thumb, and at times seemed to pull them as well. Her head rolled back and her eyes closed, basking in the feeling she was giving herself. Without a doubt it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

My sister then stepped forward and climbed back into bed beside me. She shuffled over until her chest was right at my face and said, "Go ahead, they're all yours."

I couldn't believe I was finally getting the green light to touch her after all these years, and I did so with gusto. First I began gently exploring every inch of them with my fingertips, and then I leaned in to kiss her long nipples. I softly sucked them into my mouth, one at a time, as I kneaded her firm flesh.

Karen's hands rested on my head, almost as if she was nursing a small child. Like she had done with the head of my cock, I tenderly began biting her hard nipples, drawing deep sighs of pleasure in response. Her fingers ran through my hair as she softly whimpered, "So good."

I mouthed and fondled her lovely tits for a long time before I decided the time was right to head south. I kissed her taut tummy and then licked her belly button sweetly. Karen must have been ticklish, because she twisted wildly with my gentle contact. I finally moved between her outstretched legs and eased my lips to the center of her lacy white panties.

I showered kisses all over her crotch, from her lower belly to her inner thighs, before I grasped the silky undies and pulled them down. Karen had just a small tuft of brown hair above her pussy, the rest shaved clean and smooth. I edged a bit closer and pressed my tongue to her naked slit and licked it for the first time. It was heaven.