Teresa Scalia Strikes Back!

Story Info
Terri and Barbara have another confrontation.
2.2k words
4.24
29.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obo
obo
89 Followers

Some time had passed since the events at the community theater. (Read the Tale of Mrs. Teresa Scalia) Summer had arrived and the weather had warmed. Both Barbara Anderson’s and Terri Scalia’s sons were on the town’s Little League team. Both mothers attended the games, but kept a diplomatic distance from each other. On the surface, things appeared to be calm. In fact, the comment in town was the best thing for Terri’s disposition was her having been disrobed in public. Terri, however, was biding her time and waiting for the right opportunity to cause Barbara some humiliation.

On this particular Saturday afternoon the Little League team had a crucial game against a neighboring town. The stands were filled with cheering parents and onlookers. Terri had come to the game by herself. She found a seat in the front row of the stands and was cheering on her son’s team. Barbara was not present for the start of the game. Her husband had insisted she find employment to occupy her time. She had gotten her real estate license and had a showing that afternoon.

The game was in the late innings when Barbara arrived. Seeing that the stands were full she stepped through the gate of the dugout and stood inside the chain link fence not realizing she was standing directly in front of Terri and blocking her view.

“That stupid cow,” Terri thought, “she’s right in my way. I bet she did that on purpose.”

The weather that day was pleasant, but somewhat blustery. Barbara, having had a real estate showing that afternoon, was dressed somewhat less casually in a light, calf-length skirt and blouse. The winds were swirling around the dugout and occasionally catching the skirt in an up draft and giving the baseball fans, at least the males, a bit of a leg show. Terri couldn’t help but notice Barbara’s skirt flipping in the breeze.

“I can’t believe she doesn’t notice what her skirt is doing. Goody two shoes is showing the goods to everyone.”

Barbara wasn’t paying attention; she was too involved in watching the game to notice. Each gust of wind pushed the skirt higher showing more of Barbara’s tanned legs and just a tease of her tush. One gust sent Barbara’s skirt higher than ever. While coming back down, the skirt material snagged on the twisted wire ties at the top of the fence. This gave the bleacher crowd a real show. Because the weather had been so warm, Barbara had worn her skimpiest thong. Something her husband referred to as butt-floss underwear.

“Oh good Lord this is great,” Terri barely contained, “What could I do to help things along?”

Bill Wilson and his wife Rhonda, who were sitting four rows up behind Terri, noticed Barbara’s exposure.

“Oh Bill, I’m going down there to help her” Rhonda told Bill.

“Rhonda you stay right here and we’ll let this situation play out as God intended.”

Terri stood up and nonchalantly stepped in behind Barbara. Trying to make it look like she was striving for a better view of the game, Terri grabbed the fabric of Barbara’s skirt and pushed it down over the sharp top of the wire ties firmly securing it.

Terri returned her seat to await the start of the show. Barbara, still unaware of her predicament was immersed in the game. She would cheer, take a half step forward, step back, and jump, all the time her skirt was impaled on the fence. The men were enjoying Barbara’s tanned legs and the tan lines of her butt. Some hack in the audience shouted “Down in front”. Barbara, looking over her shoulder, immediately squatted giving the spectators even more of a show. Barbara noticed Terri sitting directly behind her.

Barbara was thinking, “What’s she doing sitting right behind me? And what’s so funny? Everyone’s laughing”.

Terri could barely contain herself; Barbara’s butt was completely exposed for all to see. With little more than a piece of thread running between her cheeks.

The game was in the final inning, down to the last out. Chad Anderson, Barbara’s son, made the final pitch to win the game. Barbara jumped up with joy and started to run out to the mound to congratulate her son. As she stepped forward her skirt was split by the wire from nearly the waistband to the hem. Barbara quickly spun around at the ripping sound. Her hands raced to her backside to investigate the damage. Instead of finding the fabric of her skirt her fingers found bare skin.

People in the stands were having a good laugh at Barbara’s expense. Terri was beside her self with laughter. The ball players out on the diamond were getting a show as well.

“Hey Mrs. Anderson, nice butt!” shouted Dominic Scalia Jr.

Barbara was struggling to pull her skirt together to cover her exposure. While twisting around to cover herself she stepped on the hem tangling her heel and tripping herself. Barbara fell flat on her back, legs flying into the air, skirt flipping up over her face.

Not one to let an opportunity like this escape her, Terri walked out onto the field to offer Barbara some “assistance”.

“Oh my goodness Barbara dear, what has happened?” Terri offered, “Here let me help you”.

With her skirt up over her face and somewhat bewildered from falling, Barbara didn’t recognize the voice offering help. She grasped the hand she felt pulling her to her feet.

Terri held Barbara’s hands and pulled Barbara to her feet. Terri also planted a firm foot on Barbara’s skirt pinning it to the ground. The laws of physics being what they are, Barbara was separated completely from her skirt.

“Mrs. Anderson really! Are you trying to set a new style?” mocked Terri.

“What are you talking about? Let go of me.” Barbara pulled her hands away from Terri and then looked down toward her feet and saw in this order: her skirt laying in a pile on the ground, her bare legs, and the small patch of white fabric that amounted to her panties.

“What?!!!” Barbara scrambled to gather her skirt while Terri stood over her laughing heartily.

“You know, you shouldn’t show yourself to these young boys like this. See there are no more exhibitions of this nature. You really should be ashamed.” Terri walked off the diamond, chest out, hips swaying, feeling very smug. The laughing, jeering crowd that had gathered around the two women parted like the Red Sea when Terri walked through.

Barbara wrapped the remains of her skirt around her waist, then patted the infield dust from her self. Rhonda Wilson pushed through crowd up to Barbara.

“Barbara are you all right?” asked Rhonda.

“Nothing bruised but my dignity and there’s damn little of that left” Barbara replied,.” Which way did that bitch go?”

Someone from the crowd yelled “She’s over at the concession stand.”

Barbara didn’t reply, she resolutely began walking toward the stand. The crowd following behind her knowing the show was far from over.

Terri was indeed at the concession stand. She had decided to treat herself to ice cream in celebration of her victory. Leaning forward with her elbows on the counter and bent at the waist, Terri was making her selection. Hearing the footsteps and murmurings of the crowd, Terri glanced over her left shoulder just in time to see Barbara right behind her. Pinning Terri to the counter with one arm, Barbara reached above her head and pulled down the steel mesh screen that closed the stand when not open for business. Then Barbara grabbed a baseball bat that was lying on the ground in front of the counter and used it to jam the screen in position preventing Terri from escaping. Terri’s arms were extended forward, her boobs pressed against he stainless steel counter. The screen held her across the small of her back with her shapely butt pointing toward the crowd.

“What are you doing? Let me up! Damnit Barbara let me up!” Terri shouted.

“Oh no darling, we have quite crowd gathered and they want a show.” Barbara said as she patted Terri on her bottom. “Ladies and gentlemen please gather round Mrs. Scalia is about to have her best asset revealed once again.”

While addressing the crowd, Barbara was walking back and forth behind Terri with one hand on Terri’s bottom stroking it lightly on top of her denim skirt as if calming a skittish horse. And avoiding Terri’s attempt to kick her.

“Okay folks let’s see what we’re dealing with here.” Barbara announced.

Terri’s denim skirt was a wrap around style held by a tie at the waist. Barbara found the tie and slowly pulled one end.

“Don’t you dare Barbara, don’t you dare!” Terri said while struggling against her confinement.

Barbara pulled the ties and loosened the skirt at the waist. She unwrapped the skirt but didn’t pulling away immediately. With a dancer’s flair, Barbara used the cape as a matador, teasing the crowd but not letting them see anything.

Finally Barbara asked the crowd, “Are you ready?” The crowd responded with a roar.

“I said, are you ready?” Barbara asked. The crowd responded with an even louder cheer.

“Well then, here it is!” With a flourish, Barbara whipped the skirt from Terri and into the air exposing that famous butt nicely encased in French cut white lace panties.

“Oh God no not again. I’ve got to get out here.” Terri thought to herself.

“Isn’t this just a lovely ass” Barbara said as she slid her hand over Terri’s cheeks, “so round, so firm, so fully packed!” At the word “packed”, Barbara brought her hand down hard on Terri’s derriere.

“Oh oh oh oh I’m going to get you for this” screamed Terri.

“And so nicely packaged in these panties. But I think there’s a little too much coverage.” Barbara turn to the crowd, “Don’t you think?”

Barbara had one hand on each of Terri’s cheeks sensuously caressing them. Moving her hands towards Terri’s back Barbara slipped a couple fingers inside the waistband of Terri’s panties. With a pace that could be described as diabolically slow, Barbara inched the panties down. Terri screamed her protests, but to no avail. The panties were now gathered just below the terminus of her butt where derriere meets thigh.

Terri knowing full well was about to happen was searching the concession stand for a friendly face. She spotted Rhonda Wilson walk in.

“Rhonda, Rhonda come here please.” Rhonda walked up to Terri. “You’ve got to help me get out of here before that Anderson bitch really hurts me.”

“Okay Terri okay, stay right there I’ll be right back.” Rhonda said.

“Stay right there? Where am I going to go? Help me get out of here!” Terri begged.

“I’ll be right back, stay right there.” Rhonda walked over to the utensils behind the grill, picked up something and headed back out the door.

“This certainly is a fine looking bottom, but the skin tone is a little pale. I think a rich shade of pink is in order.” Barbara announced.

As Barbara raised her hand to commence the spanking Rhonda slipped something into her hand. It was a steel spatula used for frying burgers.

“Why thank you Rhonda, what a novel use for this utensil.”

If there had been a brass band available, now would be the time for a performance of the “Anvil Chorus”. Barbara swung the spatula with a vengeance and it gave a metallic ring with every stroke. Terri’s bottom was soon glowing. Rhonda observed for a few strokes and then went back inside the concession stand.

“Rhonda, ow, Rhonda, ow help me please ow ow!” Terri begged between spanks.

“All right here let’s get your shirt out from under the screen that’s what’s holding you in.” Rhonda explained.

Rhonda grabbed Terri’s shirt and started pulling it over her head.

“Rhonda, ow, don’t do that, ow, leave my shirt alone.” Terri begged.

Rhonda had the shirt pulled up to Terri’s bra. Getting a new grip, Rhonda pulled hard and the shirt came off over Terri’s head. Terri propped herself up on her elbows and screamed at Rhonda, “Damnit why did you do that? Ow, ow.”

By this time Terri’s butt had gone beyond a shade of pink to flaming red. Barbara looked through the screen at Rhonda. Rhonda nodded her head as a signal. Barbara then removed the baseball bat jamming the screen and raised it. When Barbara began raising the screen, Rhonda unhooked Terri’s bra. Terri felt herself released and stood straight up. As she rose, Rhonda slipped the straps off Terri’s shoulders and pulled the bra off. On the other side of the counter, Barbara pulled Terri’s panties down her legs and over her feet and ended up throwing them onto the roof.

Terri couldn’t decide what to do first, cover her boobs with her hands, caress her abused ass, or try to conceal her exposed bush. Applause erupted from the crowd along with cheers and much laughter.

“That’s for threatening to sabotage Bill’s business loan you bitch.” Rhonda said with righteous venom.

Barbara grabbed Terri turning her face-to-face. “This is just a sample. Don’t bother my friends, my family, or myself ever again.”

Terri, in defeat, turned to beat a hasty retreat to the ladies room, but before she could Barbara gave her one lasting impression. With all the force she could muster, Barbara handed Terri one last spank with a bare hand. As Terri hurried off a very visual image of handprint was rising on her right butt cheek.

A lasting impression indeed.

obo
obo
89 Followers