Teresa's Shoe Store Ch. 02

Story Info
Mature Asian tries stealing heels, gets caught and punished.
4.1k words
4.14
42.4k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 11/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks into my new job, I gradually got into the groove of things. Getting to know what merchandise was in the store, what the prices were, at least in terms of a ballpark idea, welcoming and helping customers, and becoming a bit savvier with my salesman talents. Teresa definitely appreciated the good sales I was able to land and told me that I was one of her best employees she ever had.

What she didn't know though was how much fun this job was for me and how much it aroused me to look at women of all ages and types, at their legs, sometimes in tights or pantyhose, sometimes nude and smoothly shaved, and most of all of course their feet. Before I got there I had no idea how many shapes and forms women's feet could have, how different their soles and heels looked, how much difference there would be in the way their toes were shaped and arranged, and what variety of smells the feet would emanate. Their natural odor was often overlaid with various scents of foot lotions or cremes and also from the material of the shoes they wore, foremost of all the different kinds of leather. The nylons and socks of course also affected the scent somewhat. It was like a magical paradise for me, a place I would never want to leave, and I freely admit that given that I would have worked even for no pay whatsoever, for the sheer enjoyment and pleasure that this job brought me every time.

Occasionally, when I helped a woman out of her shoes and into new ones, and when I was particularly aroused by her sexy feet, aromatic scents, and the sensuous way her shoes looked on her feet, I tried to find a way of seducing her to a little foot play in the back office. In rare cases, she already knew what I was up to, may have seen my boner through my pants when I was touching her shoes and feet, or saw me blushing a bit, but mostly I had to provide some kind of incentive to my customer. For instance, I would offer her a "special discount", just for her, if she would spare a couple of minutes for some fun. Surprisingly, most women agreed right away, not just out of the lure of saving money, but more out of curiosity. Few had ever given a guy a foot job or had their feet been worshipped, so I was glad to fill in this blank of their fetish experience.

Usually, once we were in the back office and had the door locked, I first asked my female customer to play with her shoes a bit, let them dangle in front of me so I could see her arches and heels seductively. Then I would kneel in front of her, licking her shoes, asking her to walk with them across my face, then sticking them in deep inside my mouth to be totally filled up, and finally playing with my cock, first through my pants and then exposed. I sometimes asked her to squeeze it really hard and to push her heels strongly onto my penis shaft and glans. It made me crazy every time when I experienced this treatment.

Now it was my turn and I started with a gentle foot massage of my female customer, then went on to licking her foot intensely all over the place, paying special attention to all her toes, sucking them, and then her soles and heels. If she wore any nylons, I then asked her to take them off and repeated the play in similar fashion but now with her feet and legs being nude, so the experience was much closer and more direct. By that time many of the women would start to breathe more heavily and sometimes put their fingers in their crotch area to rub their pussy and clitoris.

After that "warm-up" I would undress myself and let her take the initiative of giving me the most pleasure she could with her feet. I particularly enjoyed her walking over and pressing her soles against my face, so I could smell them very closely and feel their softness on my cheeks, her toes on my forehead and on my closed eye-lids, and her heels pressed against my chin. Also, a nice walk across my chest, squeezing my nipples with her toes, down to my belly button, was always appreciated, too. But the final action was always a foot job, first one foot at a time, up and down my penis, also stroking my balls, and taking my cock like a wedge between her big toe and second toe. If she wore a toe ring, it felt even greater and I had a hard time not to come at this point. Then, eventually, she would use both feet and squeeze my boner between them, massaging it forcefully, using her soles, then her toes, then her heels to apply pressure. I always had a massive orgasm and tried to shoot my loads as much over her feet as I could, into her shoos and onto her nylons if she wore any. Most women came, too, during these fetish games, and a couple of them liked it so much that they returned for more a day or two later. I never went farther than that though, out of respect for their intimacy.

----***---

It was late in the evening and almost time to close the store. I sat in the back office at the computer working on some inventory numbers when I saw on the monitor of the security camera from the sales room that a woman just had entered the store. From her face I figured she was probably Korean, around 50, around 5' small, voluptuously built, her dark black hair pretty full and with a wave across her forehead falling almost down to her shoulders. She wore a light yellow dress that was a bit too tight for her figure. Her 44-DD boobs held by a massive bra showed pretty clearly through the rather thin fabric and whenever she turned around I was amazed at this phenomenal ass of an Asian lady. Probably because it was a warm day, she did not wear any nylons and had white sneakers on and short white sports socks underneath.

The Asian woman obviously was looking for something in particular because she approached the aisle with the elegant dress and dancing shoes without hesitation and then moved towards the section with the high heels. She took our most expensive pair, a $350 model from an Italian designer, genuine leather with sophisticated gold applications, and looked at them for a couple moments. Then I couldn't believe what I saw. She looked around in all directions, then opened her pretty large purse, and put the heels inside. Clearly, she was completely unaware of the security camera. I decided to make her pay for this...

"Excuse me, ma'am," I said politely, "are you looking for something in particular?"

She briefly shook, startled to hear my voice from behind.

"Ah, well... I was...I was kind of interested in these heels you have here," she replied and pointed to a shelf about one yard away from the one where she just had stolen a luxury model from. Her accent was definitely Korean; I had been right about her ethnicity. Her face had quite a lot of make-up on, thick dark red lipstick applied to her big round lips, long blackened eyelashes, too much rouge on the cheek. Still, for her age she was not unattractive, and despite (or because?) her rather impressive waste size, she had quite some sex appeal.

"Certainly, ma'am. Would you prefer a model in a pumps style or more an open design? Medium or very high heel?"

"Not sure," she muttered, clearly, not having thought about all this yet. "What about this model over there?" she asked, trying to gain some ground.

She pointed to medium heel black pumps with glossy leather. In fact, this turned out to be out cheapest model in that category.

"No problem. What size?"

"Size 7. By the way, how much would this be?"

I told her the price and she seemed disappointed.

""Sorry, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to spend that much today."

I knew she was just trying to find an excuse to leave with her stolen shoes and not being held up for much longer. But I wouldn't let her.

"You know, don't worry about this right now, we can talk about the price later. First let's take a look and see if they fit you and if you like them."

I saw the disappointment in her face for a second but she quickly accepted my offer anyways, maybe in order to not to raise suspicion from my part, and agreed to try them on.

I took a box with these cheap black pumps in size 7 out from underneath the shelf and guided her to the bench.

But before we sat down I pointed at her purse and asked her what she had in there.

"What do you mean, sir? This is none of your business!" she tried to look angry but I could easily see that she was much more scared than anything else.

"Sorry, but I am asking you to open it right now. I know in fact that you put these golden heels inside just ten minutes ago. I saw it from the security monitor."

Her jaw dropped in disbelief and for a moment she seemed frozen. Then she opened her purse and handed me the expensive heels.

"Please, sir, please," she begged me. "Please, sir, no police..."

I enjoyed her Korean accent and the situation she was in. I didn't say anything but took both the expensive and the cheap pair of heels and signed her to follow me to the back office and had her sit down on a chair.

Meanwhile the store hours were over and I locked the entrance door. Then I went to the aisle with socks and nylons and picked a couple of hot tights and pantyhose in a large size to fit my Korean lady. I smiled with anticipation. I decided that tonight would be my first real sex experience in the store, of course, under very different circumstances.

---***---

"What is your name?" I asked her, noticing her frightened expression on her face.

"Hyo-Jin," she replied softly.

"Very good," I said. "You don't have to be afraid, there will be no police, I promise." Her face lightened up a bit.

"But in return you are mine for tonight..."

Her expression changed back to the scared side. Clearly, she knew what would be ahead...

"Stand up, you fucking bitch!" I commanded her. She followed without a word, resigning to her fate. I walked behind her, touched her hair a bit, just for a tease, and then slowly unzipped her dress. She was clearly very uncomfortable with this and likely had never exposed herself to a stranger. I smelled a scent of light perfume mixed with some sweat of the warm day and of her anxiety. I touched her shoulders and then softly grabbed her giant tits through her bra and squeezed them gently.

"I like your breasts, little mischievous Asian slut," I remarked and she sighed several times as I squeezed them a bit harder. I already had a massive boner standing so closely behind her, touching her body, my cock gently pressed against her butt and inhaling her lovely sweaty scents.

"But you know, Hyo-Jin, I have to tell you that this bra is absolutely old-fashioned and unattractive!" I tried to upset her a little bit. I opened her bra from her back, took it off and threw it into the trash.

"Worth nothing, little whore, I tell you, not worth anything at all!" And I now stood in front of her, massaging her big boobs with dedicating and sucking on them, particularly on their nipples. I had to smile when I noticed that her tits got firmer and her nipples erect. She was, after all, enjoying this, too, obviously. Not for too long though, since I continued a bit more aggressively and started to first gently and then more strongly bite her breasts and nipples until she shouted and screamed of pain. I told her to shut up immediately and she did, now starting to break out in tears.

"It's ok, you nasty whore," I tried to calm her down a bit and proceeded to take off her dress entirely. I was very surprised to see a cute little flower tattoo right above her crotch and even more about her wearing a G-string, particularly after that experience with this outdated and unattractive bra, but I enjoyed the looks the more. Her pubic hair was thick and untrimmed and clearly showed on all sides of the small front triangle of her sexy pink underwear. From behind, not much of anything was to be seen since her large butt covered up the little fabric of the G-string for the most part.

"Wow, I am impressed with your underwear, you fucking little Asian slut," I commented and started to rub her between her legs. She turned her face sideways, clearly ashamed and then tried to escape my hand. I gave her a solid smack on her face and told her not to resist anything I was doing or wanted her to do. She looked very desperate and depressed once I saw her face again.

"Let the fun begin!" I tried to convince her to be a bit more upbeat. I took off her G-string and threw it into the trash, as well. Then I asked her to lie down on the sofa in the corner of the room with her legs spread wide. At this time she only wore her white Rebok sneakers and white sport socks. I undressed myself, kneeled in front of her and started to do my best ever pussy licking pleasure. Her lips were big, red, soft, and full of black hair. I did my best of being as observant to any little anatomical feature of Hyo-Jin's crotch as I could, and to my surprise, her juices started to flow soon from her cunt. It was this distinctive slightly musky smell of Asian pussy, merged with some of her crotch sweat which was a huge turn-on to me. I now heard her sighing very calmly, she probably was trying to hide it, but I noticed also that her outer and inner lips were swelling quite a bit. Her sighs got louder and became more of a moaning once I moved my tongue to her large clitoris and gently caressed her lust button for a long while, until it was fully erect and firm. I've never seen a clitoris longer than half an inch but I swear that this Korean lady had such an enormous female penis.

I noticed that she was not far from coming but I definitely needed quite a bit of foot pleasure first. So I took her clit between my teeth and gave it a couple of stronger bites so that she briefly squealed, then remembering that she was supposed to not make any noise.

But I was done with my patience and took out a pair of 60 denier black tights from a package, wrapped it around her neck and head for a while, and then squeezed it together to a little ball and finally pushed it deep into her mouth. Her eyes widened in fear and she choked for a bit, but after a while calmed down somewhat. I didn't want her to spit the nylon ball back out and so I took another pair of tights out of a package, now shiny white, 15 denier, and wrapped it firmly around her mouth and behind her neck, the legs of the tights dangling down from her face.

"That's what you get, you fucking slutty Asian whore. I told you not to make a noise. You'll be VERY quiet now...!"

My cock was more than ready to receive her feet, and I wanted her to treat me in similar fashion as the other customers I had seen before her.

I asked her to sit upright on the couch, bent down, untied her sneakers and gently took her feet out of the shoes. The socks were wet of sweat and I was absolutely stunned by this delicious aroma coming out from her shoes and also from her socks, a mixture of a mature woman's foot sweat and some flowery Asian foot lotion. I smelled her sneakers for a while, then took her feet in my hand, moved them to my face, and enjoyed some more of this magical scent. Finally I took off her white sport socks; of course, they also went straight to the trash can. I played around with her size 7 feet a bit, with her cute round toes whose nails were painted shiny dark red, her soles and heels.

But now it was her turn again. We started out with the cheap black heels, I let her take as much time as she needed to walk all over me, my back and my front, let me lick her shoes and have them deep in my mouth and finally squeeze the hell out of my boner. I ate her pussy a bit, taking a break from the foot action, spending a long time again with her hard-again clitoris and making her obviously crazy for lust. I inserted a finger into her cunt hole and played around for a while until I noticed that she breathed heavier, then changing to a shorter breath, and again, before she would come, I went in with my whole fist which hurt her quite a bit since she moved away and cried again. That was deserving of more spanking in her beautiful face.

We were back to the shoes, now the expensive designer heels with gold applications. I also made her put on the sheerest seamless suntan pantyhose we had in the store, before she put on the heels and I relished in watching her putting on this smooth pantyhose on her great legs. After she slid in the designer high heels and after some very seductive dangling right in front of my face, I was almost in trance watching this mature Korean women with these exclusive shoes, all nude in front of me, only wearing sheer hose and golden shiny heels.

I lay down in front of her again and ordered her to slowly walk all over my body, paying special attention to my face, chest and cock. Somehow she got into it because this was much more artful and teasing than her first walk with the black shoes. I almost came when she pressed the tips and soles against my penis while pushing the sharp heels on my balls.

Now I took her heels off and dedicated much time and attention to her pantyhose-encased legs and feet. I took the feet in my mouth one at a time, sucked on her toes through the hose, and savored every flavor and scent they were giving me. She was a bit ticklish, since I could see her face lighten up despite of her special nylon muzzle. Of course I played this card out quite a bit, knowing that it probably was more uncomfortable to her than pleasant in her situation.

I also massaged her crotch area through the suntan nylons and noticed that again quite a bit of moisture had come out of her cunt. It smelled so good that I had to lick it off the hose, pressing my face tightly against the warm crotch of Hyo-Jin. But before I was ready for the real thing I demanded some foot action. Starting with still wearing pantyhose, I asked her to caress my manhood from all sides, moving her feet up and down the shaft and taking my hard-on right between her soles and rubbing it with different pressure. The sensation of her nylon feet on my dick made me crazy again and loads of pre-cum emanated from the tip of my penis.

"Suck it down, you fucking whore!" I commanded and she moved her head closes, pointing to the nylons in and around her mouth.

"I know, bitch, you'll be finally freed of that," I announced and took her muzzle off her face and from her mouth, not without taking in some scents from her saliva that has made the black tights very wet in the meantime.

I took her by her hair and pushed her down on my boner.

"Fucking suck my dick, you nasty slut!" I demanded and soon felt this great sensation of a woman's mouth moving up and down my penis. I was sure this was not the first time she had given head since she was very skillful at this and I didn't have to tell her anything about it, so great was the pleasure she gave me with her lips and tongue.

But then again, I was too close to coming to continue and stood up, ramming my cock as deep down into her throat as I could, so it hurt me and her, making her gag several times and cough as well.

"Shut up, bitch, we're not done yet!" I scolded her. "Take off the nylons and show me your feet!"

She did as I said and started walking with her bare feet all over me, first while I was still standing, then why I was laying down. Whenever she was in my face, I savored her Asian foot smells and grabbed and held them for a while, until I let go of them again and allowed her to determine the pace.

Finally she landed in the target zone and gave me a foot job I'm still waiting to experience again from any other woman. She was so talented with her toes, massaging my balls, shaft, tip of my cock, taking it between her toes like a wedge, then using her soles and heels to massage my entire boner with her utmost dedication. As she saw how hot I was she also got more aroused with her breasts getting firmer and her very dark and large nipples becoming fully erect.

After about fifteen minutes, I was, maybe for the fifth of sixth time this night ready to come and still, I wanted to come inside of her. So I took her beautiful feet off my cock and took her hands, making her stand up very close in front of me. I embraced her and started to kiss her slightly, maybe going too far with that, but I wanted to feel the sensation of her mouth with my tongue as well.

12