Teri and Steve's Hawaiian Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple's holiday starts with a mile-high bang.
3.6k words
4.63
33.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one - "The Mile High Club"

Teri could barely sit still... it was her lifelong dream to visit Hawaii, and now they were in a plane cruising over the Pacific Ocean. Steve had business in Honolulu, and had arranged to extend their stay into a 2-week tour of the islands. She was especially excited at the prospect of 3 days on Maui, and of frolicking in the lagoon and under the waterfalls she saw in the brochure... nude, of course. She smiled to herself at the thought.

When she had married Steve a few short years ago, he was a struggling junior executive and couldn't afford the kind of honeymoon she had always dreamed of. They had settled for 5 days in Cancun, but Steve had always promised to make it up to her. She would be happy if they were penniless, as long as she was with him. But he had sacrificed and worked hard to provide for her... just as he had promised he would. He was the perfect in every way, had been an ideal husband, and a spectacular lover. She tingled at the thought.

She looked around the dimly lit first class cabin, and at her sleeping husband, and thought about how times had changed. Now they were on their way to a string of 5 star resorts and hotels throughout the islands, including several very exclusive spas. The more she thought of it, the more excited she got. Unable to control herself, she shook him gently while she whispered in his ear.

"Wake up baby."

Steve stirred awake, and found himself looking into his wife's beautiful, and wide-open, eyes. "What's the matter baby? What's wrong?" he asked Teri.

"Shhh, everyone else is sleeping... follow me."

She took his hand and led him toward the front of the plane. Even in the dim light, Steve could see the outline of his wife's body. She was tall, and well built... shapely and curvy without being the least bit soft. If asked, Steve would be hard pressed to decide what part of her body he loved the most.

God had blessed Teri with large firms tits, and sweet brown nipples that seemed to be perpetually hard. She wore only a tight low cut t-shirt that only enhanced their appearance, and a thin bra that did little to conceal her arousal. But she had gotten her magnificent heart shaped ass the old fashioned way... she earned it. She worked out religiously and drove herself to exhaustion to keep her body firm and well toned for her husband.

The result was the kind of body that turned heads on the streets, and made grown men stutter. And that ass was showcased perfectly by a pair of white safari shorts with pockets only on the side, so they didn't interfere with the view of her ass. They had ridden up even more during the long flight, showing just a hint of her very appealing round cheeks. The stunning beauty of her face only intensified the effect, and most people who met her remarked on her incredible resemblance to actress Angelina Jolie, down to the lush pouty lips. The whole picture was something straight out of a Laura Croft movie.

Steve smiled when he realized what she had in mind, and he took a quick look around before following her into the airplane lavatory. Most of the other passengers in first class were sleeping, a few others were reading. The flight attendant was busy in the galley with paperwork, and unconcerned with the passengers at this point. As he slipped in behind his wife, Steve closed the door, and it activated the automatic light. Unlike most women who benefit from soft lighting, Teri was even more beautiful in full light and he couldn't resist kissing her.

But Teri pushed him back against the sink, and whispered softly "this is my fantasy, we do it my way." As she said that, she unbuckled his belt and pants, dropping them to the floor around his feet. She sat on the toilet and reached into the fly of his boxers, feeling his rapidly swelling cock in her hand, and she moaned softly. She loved the feel of his cock, long and thick... and loved having it in her hands, her mouth, and especially in her pussy.

Steve leaned back, and moaned as she stroked him fully erect. "I see someone woke up on the ride side of the um, plane." Teri smiled up at him, as she dropped to her knees in the cramped bathroom. "You're everything I ever wanted in a man Steven, and I wanted to show you how excited I am to be going to Hawaii with you." As she released his cock, it stood erect, curving slightly up, and pulsated in rhythm with his racing heartbeat. "Mmmmm, I see you are too." She giggled.

Teri slid her luscious lips over the head of Steve's cock, and felt his entire body quiver with excitement. Not wanting him to come too quickly, she alternated sucking him with her lips, and stroking him with her hand. She caressed the under side of cock with her tongue as she stroked it from the tip to the base with her small hand. It just barely fit around his cock, and she loved the way that felt.

Steve let out a soft moan as she kept her lips wrapped around his head and she stroked him faster, using her saliva to lubricate him for her hand. She felt her pussy begin to moisten at the feel of him throbbing in her mouth. When she looked up and saw him tilt his head back, his mouth open, one hand on his hip and the other hand on the back of her head... her panties were soaked. He was talking to her now, just the way she liked it. "Oh fuck yea, suck my hard cock baby doll ... mmmm... I love the way you suck me!"

She began sliding her mouth up and down on his cock, each stroke driving it deeper into her mouth, and into her throat. How she loved to suck Steve, to give him pleasure, and to watch his reaction. The mere thought of it had her unbuttoning her shorts, and sliding her hand into her already soaked panties; she loved to feel how wet he made her. Even as she continued her frantic pace on Steve, her fingers played with her slick pussy and stiff clit at an equally frantic pace.

Steve took notice of Teri's playing with her pussy, and smiled to himself. How many other guys have wives that STILL love to suck them so much that it got THEM horny, he wondered. He knew he hit the jackpot when he found her, and it was a case of mutual lust, and love at first sight! He took Teri's head in both hands and held her still, as he began to thrust his cock deeper and deeper in her mouth, and her throat. Teri responded by swirling her tongue across the sensitive underside each time he withdrew even slightly. They both knew he couldn't last long at this pace.

But she had other plans for them, and much to his disappointment Teri slid his cock from her mouth. They were both gasping for breath from the excitement, and she marveled at the sight of his magnificent cock bobbing in front of her eyes in time to his pulse. "I have needs too, my love" Teri mewed over her shoulder as she stood with her back to Steve. She reached up and released the infant's diaper changing table and laid on it, dropped her shorts to the floor, and bent at the waist.

"Fuck me!" she panted.

Steve didn't need to be asked twice. The sight of her like that, her ass in the air, with only a tiny piece of lace for panties, made him gasp aloud. He reached up and literally TORE his wife's soaked panties from her glistening pussy. She moaned as the cool air on her wet lips made her pussy tingle, and her whole body trembled with desire. She spread her legs as far as the small lavatory would allow, and whispered breathlessly

"Do it baby... give it to me now!"

Steve stepped up behind her and she could feel his steel hard cock throbbing against her exposed lips. She rocked her hips to slide along his cock, and reveled in the sensation it caused.

Steve was allowing his wife to control the pace up to this point, but he knew what she liked. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I am going to fuck you my love... I will fuck you like a whore... just like you want me to. Tell me you want me to fuck you Teri."

But she knew her part in the play as well. "No!" she said, so convincingly, she actually made Steve pause, and then smile.

He pulled off her shirt and her skimpy lace bra, leaving her totally naked and vulnerable. She moaned even louder as his hands caressed her firm tits and pulled at her hard nipples. He licked at her neck, and even bit her a few times, and she rocked her hips and slid faster along his turgid cock. He smiled.

"I know you want it baby... just say it and you can have it... just beg me to fuck you", he teased her. Even as her mind clouded with lust, and her body revealed her true desires, she refused to relent.

"No Steve, I don't want it."

Steve backed away from her, even as her hips tried to follow him, as his cock slid back through her legs. She was completely unprepared for him to drop to his knees and begin softly licking at her dripping pussy. Teri arched her back and thrust back at him, moaning even louder than before. Between his licks, and soft caresses with his fingers, Steve continued his erotic taunting.

"Just say it baby... you know you want it soooo bad... just say it."

They both knew his words were having their desired effect when she could only moan more in response. But despite her inability to speak coherently Teri shook her head wildly... repeatedly... even as Steve continued to lick her.

But Steve knew her mind, and knew her body's hot buttons too well for Teri to hold out much longer. Even as she told herself she wouldn't give in, she reveled in the feel of Steve's 2 fingers as they invaded the tight recesses of her pussy. She felt her resistance slipping away as he slid those fingers in and out of his drooling pussy, licking at her exposed clit as he did.

" Mmmmm... ohhhhh... uuuugh" were the only sounds coming from Teri's wide-open mouth, even as she tried to answer him.

Steve knew his wife well enough to recognize that it was time to complete her submission. He stood again behind and slid his throbbing cock between he legs, and along her cum-slickened lips. Again, his strong hands mauled her firm tits and pulled at her hardened nipples. He pulled her upright by the hair – God she LOVED it when he pulled her hair during sex! Without withdrawing from between her legs, he turned her completely around so she was facing the tiny sink and the mirror. She looked at their reflections over her shoulder, taking in the raw sexuality of the scene. Steve's eyes met hers, and she watched him in the mirror as he continued to ravage her body.

As he slid his cock back and forth along her lips, he whispered to her, "Tell me you want me to fuck you Teri... beg for my cock... beg me to fuck you..." His eyes never left hers.

With each stroke of his cock, she felt him along the entire length of her pussy, and the head of his cock grazed her exposed clit. Each time she jumped like she was being shocked with electricity. She heard the voice as if it was coming from someone else, but she could see herself speaking.

"Please Steve... please fuck me now!"

The first thrust of his cock into her forced about half of his thick shaft inside her tight pussy, stretching her as he went. Teri worked hard to keep her pussy tight, and did plenty of the muscle tightening exercises her doctor recommended. She also picked up tips from articles in magazines, and from her friends. The result was a pussy that was as tight as it was when she was a virgin, and the first thrust always caused her to cry out both in pleasure and pain. It usually caused Steve to go slow at first, but not today.

As his eyes drank her in, he slid his cock almost all the way out, and rammed the entire length deep inside of her. At first her eyes flew wide open and she met his gaze, now they were squeezed shut. As wet as Teri was, even her tight pussy was no match for the invading flesh he drove deep into her. Her body was already on the verge of her first orgasm, and Steve knew exactly how to drive her over the edge.

"Mmmm... you love it when I fuck your sweet tight pussy, don't you baby... look how wet you are, how bad you want it... you want to be fucked like a little slut, don't you...I know you do baby!"

Teri could only moan in response. Steve knew exactly how she liked it, how to drive her wild with desire. He was a master of turning her from his quiet, almost shy, wife... into a sex crazed nymphomaniac that wanted – no, NEEDED – him to fuck her on a regular basis. And regularly meant more and more often the longer they were together.

"God", she thought, "I LOVE what he does to my body... and my mind!"

"Steve, please fuck me harder... give it to me baby... I love the way you fuck me!" Teri shouted back at him as he continued to pound away at her drooling pussy. She watched as every muscle on his firm body flexed and moved in concert. She was building to a HUGE orgasm, riding the waves as they started to build to a crescendo. As Steve pounded her vulnerable pussy harder and deeper, she reached down to feel his cock met and rub her clit.

"I LOVE the feel of his cock!" she thought as she careened closer to the edge!

As much as Teri and Steve fucked each other's brains out, and as long as they had been together, she thought she would be used to it by now. But that first orgasm, when it first took hold of her, always caught her by surprise. She felt her muscles tighten, her body began to tremble, and her pussy leaked like a faucet. It always started in her pussy and grew out like a wildfire spreading out of control, to her stomach, and her ass, and then her tits, until... She EXPLODED in a blinding flash of light, and lost any semblance she had of control at that point. Her eyes flew open as the orgasm hit her like a freight train. She wanted to watch him fuck her as she came.

"YES Steve... God... Fuck me... Fuck my cunt... Yes... I love it... fuck me baby... Oh god ... you're so fucking good... fuck me harder... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Teri was totally out of control, as she gripped the edge of the sink and slammed herself back onto Steve's cock with as much force as he was ramming her with. The results were a slapping of flesh that must have sounded like a movie version of a face slap. Not that it could be heard over Teri's screams of pleasure, or her steady stream of expletives... as she exhorted Steve to take her over and over. Teri came again and again; as her husband took her to heights she had never experience ever before, all the while spurring her on with his talking and the sight of him watching her in the mirror.

"You like that baby? You like it when I fuck your pussy... fuck your cunt... you love my cock, don't you... tell me how much you love it when I fuck you, baby... come on baby doll, tell me!"

And she did too! She opened her eyes to see Steve's face contorted in pleasure. God he was so handsome, so beautiful!

"Oh God Steve... I love it when you fuck me! ... Please fuck me harder!"

Teri continued with a continuous monologue about how much she loved Steve's cock, and how much she loved it when he fucked her. Her incredibly sexy ravings took its toll on both of them.

Steve loved pleasing his wife, and he was good at it. But tonight, he thought, she was so sexy, so beautiful, and so fucking hot; he knew he wouldn't last long. His cock was throbbing as he drove it into her, over and over again, deep into his wife's pussy.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum, baby!" he yelled to Teri.

She seemed to be finished with her orgasms, but Steve's announcement catapulted her back over the top again. "GOD... Yes baby... fuck me... cum in my pussy... give it to me... I need to feel your cum inside me... Oh god baby... yes!"

They came together; Steve's hot cum blasting spurt after spurt deep inside Teri, as her entire body trembled and spasmed over and over. His cock was lodged deep inside her and both came with an intensity they had never known. Neither could speak for several minutes as they continued to convulse in orgasm and ecstasy.

Steve was the first to catch his breath, and withdrew from her dripping pussy. As she turned around, Steve almost gasped aloud; she was even more beautiful than he had ever seen her.

"Teri, I..."

But she didn't let him finish. Teri wasn't one for mushy proclamations of love, but she ADORED her husband. And she cut him off by throwing herself into his arms and kissing him as deeply as she could muster.

They cleaned up as best they could, and dressed quickly. Teri followed her husband as he took her hand and led her out, and back toward their seats. As they entered the first class cabin, they realized that everyone was now wide awake – and staring right at them. Before she could say anything to Steve, the entire cabin burst into applause, many of them even standing.

Teri and Steve both blushed brightly as they made their way back to their seats, their fellow passengers cheering them and most men congratulating Steve. A few women winked at Teri too, and one middle-aged woman told her "Let me know if you ever get tired of him sweetheart, I'll take him off your hands." As embarrassed as they were, both Teri and Steve saw the humor of the situation, and both took exaggerated bows before they sat down.

The sound of the flight attendant's call button caught their attention, and she picked up the phone.

"Uh huh, yes captain... yes... seats 4e and 4f...that's correct... yes sir" and she hung up.

Teri gulped hard... those were THEIR seats, and she was talking to the pilot... about THEM! The flight attendant was walking toward them now, with a very seriously look on her face. She glanced at her manifest, then at them.

"Um, are you... lets see... Steven and Teri?"

Steve took control of the situation immediately, as he always did. " Listen Miss, we're very sorry if we ... " But the attendant abruptly cut him off.

"The pilot asked me to pass along a message to you two." Steve and Teri both gulped hard as she continued.

"As you might imagine, on a flight this long we get a lot of people who are eager to join "The Mile High Club" as they call it." Steve and Teri just looked at her.

"And sometimes they can get very loud and they disturb the other passengers, and we get complaints. Well I have to say that today is a first for me."

They looked down in embarrassment, as Steve thought how loud they were. He could imagine that the other passengers heard almost everything.

He interrupted the attendant, "Ma'am, we are very sorry if you had any complaints..." but she cut him off again.

"That's just it sir... not ONE person complained about you two, and you were, without a doubt, the LOUDEST couple we ever have had. You two were incredible!" They both looked up at once, and then at each other, as if to verify with each other what she had said.

"And the flight crew asked me to thank you for keeping them awake on a long trip, and give you THIS..."

In her hand was a rather official looking certificate proclaiming that Teri and Steve were now "official members of the United Airlines Mile High Club", signed by the pilot himself.

"Oh, and this is from me", She whispered as she handed them a small bottle of champagne. She seemed both embarrassed and proud at the same time. "Thank you... I haven't cum that hard in a long time."

Teri smiled broadly as she took it from her. "Me neither." She turned to Steve, threw both arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply.

"This is going to be a GREAT vacation!!"