Teri Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife surprises husband in more ways than one.
1.8k words
4.21
58.6k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have had so much fun writing these stories, submitting them, and hearing your feedback. We have started posting older ones, which we wrote for each other never intending to share them with the public. This one is part of a series, please enjoy, and as always, we love to hear from you! :)

J&J

*

I was alone in the house for the morning. Jill was at work, the kids were at grandma's, so I decided to relax and get some private time in. I did some exercise, and got undressed to take a shower. I saw the red light on my tivo, so I turned on the TV and checked to see what it was recording. It was some hot PPV porn with Tera Patrick and well, she was the one I knew and cared about.

I pulled open the laptop, and opened a window to Jill.

"Did you order something hot on the tivo, or do I need to call an exorcist?"

"Why, is it something scary?"

"Not yet."

"Well, it was a surprise, but oh well."

"Don't worry, it's a good surprise. One worth repeating."

"What are you doing?"

"Well, I was about to take a shower, but I'm wondering now if I might need to relieve some pressure first."

"If you jerk off now, there won't be any for me later" This was a little off, she didn't normally talk dirty from work. Not big brother so much as her sense of propriety.

"Are you saying there is something I should save myself for? "

"I'm saying if you don't wait, you might not find out. :P "

"Ok. I'm taking a shower. Love you"

"Lyt."

I watched for a minute, and it was hot. Tera was licking a blonde, with her legs spread and toes pointed. I squeezed my cock a little, and flexed it. I stroked it for a minute, and stopped when I was about to cum. If Jill had a surprise in mind, I better keep a round in the chamber.

I turned on the mac and let itunes run random. I showered and took my time shaving. I dried off and came out of the bathroom, and Jill was sitting on the edge of the weight bench.

She was still dressed, but had her shoes off. "I got curious chatting with you, so I started to imagine you walking around naked and hot. I'm also wondering what the odds were you couldn't wait for me." Nice to see two ounces of self control pay off. "But it looks to me like I was wrong." I had been semi-hard for an hour. "I was imagining you playing with your cock, and I got hot and distracted. And since no one was at work, I decided to take a long, early lunch."

"Well, I WAS tempted, but you made it sound like I should wait, so I did. What do you have in mind?

"For now, just pretend I'm not here." She looked at the TV, where the movie had apparently been started from the beginning. "Just do what you would normally do." So I turned itunes to the sex play list, and laid some pillows on the bed to prop me up while I watched TV. I was listening to some Enigma and Pink Floyd, going slowly. My cock was rock hard and throbbing. The previous warm up and knowing Jill was watching gave me a LOT of extra excitement.

I was stroking slowly, around the bottom of the head, and pulling on my balls a little. I glanced over at Jill, she was smiling a little with her legs crossed, motionless. I didn't know how long I could take this. I started squeezing harder, and circling a nipple with my left hand. Fuck, I was getting hot.

"If you want more than this, you better do something now." She just kept smiling.

"I told you, pretend I'm not here."

I kept going, and slowed down, because I was about to explode. I stalled until I was seeing stars, and then stroked really hard. I held it as long as I could, and just exploded. I came so hard, it was all over my chest. I looked over at her, still not moving.

"What do you normally do now?"

"Well, I normally do this BEFORE I shower, and just go clean off."

"Humor me. Just keep going."

"Then what?"

"Maybe I'll show you what happens when YOU aren't at home."

So, I went into the shower, and took another quick rinse off. I rubbed on some baby oil, and a touch of cologne. I came out, but she wasn't in the bedroom. I went upstairs, and around the corner, I saw toes pointed out towards the TV. I came around, but I wasn't prepared for what I saw.

Jill was flat on her back, naked and wet, and kneeling over her mouth, was her friend Teri. I had met Teri, Jill had pointed her out to me when we drove by her house down the street and waved. We had stopped to talk for a minute, and I thought she was very straight looking. She was a tall brunette, and right now she was looking down into Jill's face while Jill was tonguing her pussy with her hands on the couch.

We have had another woman in the mix before, but this was a total surprise. And Teri was never mentioned in our fantasies. Jill noticed me there and only paused to say, "Same rules, pretend you're not here."

Teri was apparently in on it too. She started moaning out loud, and reached behind her to play with Jill's pussy. Jill jumped, it was obvious she was on fire and needed some attention. I sat on a chair in the doorway and watched. Teri turned around, and she had a piercing in her left nipple, and a fairy tattoo in the bikini line. She leaned over, and started eating out my wife furiously. She pushed her legs apart, and fingered her clit while she licked. Jill pushed her head in closer. Teri was rimming her now, tickling around her ass with her tongue while pushing two fingers in and out of her cunt. Jill grabbed her tight tits, and she moaned out loud again. Jill was licking her slit all the way up and down, flicking her clit with her tongue. Both of them were hot, wet, pointed nipples, and oblivious to anything but each other. I realized I was jerking off again. Teri reached off to the side, and grabbed a butt plug, bigger than Jill usually used. Apparently it was well lubed up already. Jill stretched her legs wide, and Teri teased her ass a little before putting it in. Jill arched her back, and cried out loud. She pulled Teri around to face her, and they kissed, licking each other's faces clean, biting nipples, and still fingering each other, with their legs entwined. Jill fingered her hard and fast, and she clenched her whole body, and clenched her whole body as she came. They collapsed, side by side. And kissed each other.

Jill looked over at me, "Ok, game is over, you are here again," and laughed. Teri smiled up at me too.

"So, do I get to know everything now?"

Teri said, "There's not a lot to tell. We met after school, picking up our kids, I had lived out of town for a long time, but Jill remembered that in high school, there were rumors I was into girls. After we talked a few times, her curiosity got the best of her, and she asked me if the rumors were true. I asked her why?" She smiled, and looks like Jaime Pressly. "She said that she never thought about it at the time, but now she was much less inhibited than she used to be. So I came over a few times in the afternoons on Saturday when you weren't around, we waited until the kids were gone and asleep. We really enjoyed just touching for a long time, but I wanted to know how she kissed. Very well, it turned out." They started kissing again, and my cock was throbbing.

"So, did you plan this out?

Jill said, "I told her to be ready, I would call her one afternoon and we would surprise you."

"But you are married too, right?"

"Yes, seven years, but from what Jill tells me, I've been missing out on the real thing. If you taught her to eat pussy this well, I want to see how you fuck." It was a good thing I had cleared the chamber, there was no way I could have lasted this long otherwise. "We have to get the kids in two hours."

I didn't need any more prompting. I sat on the couch, and both of them got on my cock. Jill was licking around the head, and Teri was tonguing my balls. She licked them all over, and down underneath. Jill started swallowing my cock, up and down. Teri came up and they licked each other's tongues around my cock.

Teri came up and sat on my lap, facing me. Jill looked at me and smiled. Teri slid her pussy down onto my cock. She was shaved, and her nipples were in my face, so I started sucking. Jill got up on the couch and started kissing her, and licked down to her right tit, while I sucked on the left. She was fucking me so hard I was getting tunnel vision. My left hand found Jill's pussy, and I played with her. I grabbed the butt plug and started twirling it a little with my thumb on her clit. She froze up as she came again. I stood up, and put Teri over the arm of the couch, and started fucking her from behind. Jill put her pussy in Teri's face again, and got licked and fingered while I slammed into Teri. Jill's face froze and she screamed out again, and I grabbed Teri and pounded her hard while I came. When I was unlocked, Jill pushed me back, and sucked on my limp cock, until I was clean. We all stood up, and kissed and held each other.

"So, now what?"

Teri said, "Let's take a shower, and go get the kids."

"How about after that?"

They looked at each other. "Well, my husband needs to stay in the dark, so we can't do this every day, but he's gone at least one weekend every couple of months, fishing with his friends."

"Do you think he's doing what we're doing?" Jill giggled.

"He might as well. He does his thing. We do ours." She came close and kissed me hard. Thanks Jack. I haven't had it like that for a long time. Do you mind sharing this hot bitch with me?" Jill came in closer.

"I think we all know where we belong. You are too hot to go unsatisfied. Just both of you be careful."