Teri Gets Some Help Ch. 03

Story Info
His wife and his ex are under his control.
4.1k words
4.35
98.2k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to angel love for her continued editing of my stories.

This is a continuation of Teri Gets Some Help and Teri Gets Some Help II. You can read this story stand alone but it would make more sense if you started from the beginning.

I hope you enjoy it.

************************************************

After everyone had left the poker party Teri and I picked up the house and then headed off to the bedroom. It was late and after having both had multiple orgasms, we were exhausted. Even though Teri had my cum licked out of her pussy she felt like she needed a shower before getting in bed. Of course I got in with her so I could see what she had to say about the night's activities. And while I was there I might as well help her wash her back, and play with her tits.

As I was soaping up her back I said, "It was sure a fun filled evening. Did you have a good time?"

"Strangely I did," she answered.

I asked her why she felt it was strange as I slid my hands between her arms and body, around to where I could cup both her breasts in my hand.

She leaned back into my chest and said, "Going in to tonight I never anticipated it turning out like it did. I've been curious about things like what happened tonight but I never thought I'd actually experience them. I was nervous when we first agreed to the bet about the wives doing whatever their husbands wanted but when you had me remove my bra in front of everyone, I wasn't nervous at all. In fact, it was a bit of a turn on and it made me realize I should just go with the flow and see what would happen."

"Are you glad you did go with the flow? Even though it meant other couples seeing you naked, have sex and orgasm?" I asked her as I lightly ran my fingertips across her nipples.

"Yes, I am," she said. "It was very exciting. Exhausting but exciting."

I asked Teri if she would want to have another party like that one sometime.

"I think so, " she said, "would you?"

"Definitely" I said as I continued to fondle her breasts.

The next day we slept in until almost noon and then spent the rest of the day doing our normal weekend chores. I "suggested" to Teri she spend the day in an old worn T-shirt with the sleeves cut out, no bra or panties and a pair of tight biker shorts. No need to get any other clothes dirty while she was doing laundry, at least I didn't think so.

I asked Teri to come out and help me with some of the yard work in the front yard. Teri was sitting Indian style in the yard pulling weeds out of the flower beds. Like never before our neighbors, the guys anyway, all came to say hello while Teri and I were working in the yard. The fact you could see Teri's areolas and nipples through her thread bare T-shirt got them in the yard.

Once they realized they had a completely unobstructed view of her tits through the arm holes of the shirt, they tended to stay as long as they reasonably could. If they had ever looked, and I'm sure at least some did, they would have noticed that Teri's pussy lips were swollen from all the action they had seen last night and presented an easily visible camel toe with the help of the skin tight shorts. If Teri noticed anyone staring, she never said anything.

The next day at work I was trading some email with an old girlfriend of mine. We had reconnected several years prior and we often traded dozens of emails every day. Dana still had the hots for me and would be willing to do just about anything to prove it. Now she wasn't trying to break up my marriage, but she wouldn't hesitate to take a roll in the hay with me every once in a while. We had never actually had sex since I had married Teri but we had talked about it a lot. Our emails had some very strong sexual innuendo and sometimes nothing was left to the imagination.

I had told Dana about Teri being hypnotized to lose weight but I never said anything about the special gift my friend Jim had given me by being able to make hypnotic suggestions to Teri. Often when Dana and I would be emailing and I would try to get her to send me nude pictures of her she would tell me she didn't have the body of an eighteen year old anymore. Whenever she did I would bring up Jim and the great results Teri had gotten from his hypnosis therapy. This day was no different. Except when I brought up the part about being hypnotized in order to lose weight she said she would but she couldn't afford it. I told her how much happier Teri was now that she had lost weight and that I wanted her to be that happy too.

"I'll pay for the session as long as you'll let Jim help you stop smoking too," I told her.

She half heartedly argued with me about paying but eventually agreed and thanked me. She wanted to thank Teri as well but I told her I thought we should leave Teri out of this. She's kind of jealous of my old girlfriends.

When I had some private time, I called Jim and told him about Dana wanting to lose weight and stop smoking. He remembered Dana from back in High School as he had gone out with her a few times.

Dana wasn't a slut but she liked, and still does like, sex. If you stayed around for a second or third date, you were pretty much guaranteed some pussy. I know Jim had taken her out more than once so I'm sure he remembered the body Dana used to have almost as well as I did. Once I had struck my deal with Jim we three way called Dana and set an appointment for a few days later at lunch. I promised Dana I would be there and stay in the room during her hypnosis to make sure "nothing bad happened."

On the day of Dana's appointment I met her at Jim's office. We had set the time for when Jim's receptionist would be out for lunch so she wouldn't see me come in with a different woman than my wife. One can't be too careful. Jim showed us into his office and he and Dana did some catching up and all three of us played some "remember when" games.

Once Dana had started to relax Jim asked her if she was ready to begin. Dana said she was. The hypnosis went exactly like it had with Teri. Once Dana was hypnotized Jim went through her new eating and exercise habits, making sure she heard and understood them. Then Jim addressed her smoking and how she would no longer crave cigarettes. He also left an impression so that should she smoke one the taste would be so bad she would gag.

Then Jim went to the next part, "Now Dana, you will remember all we have talked about up to this point. But the remainder of our session you will not remember. Whenever you hear either one of us, say to you "This is something you could do" you will accept everything we say following that statement as though it were your own idea, everything until we say "But it's up to you." Do you understand?" Jim asked.

Dana replied, "Yes" as she nodded her head.

"Good," Jim said. "Now as you begin losing weight and getting into shape you are going to feel better about yourself and how you look. You will become proud of your body and will like showing it off. Do you understand?"

Again Dana nodded her head and replied, "Yes."

Jim went through one more time all he had covered with her, her diet, her exercise and how both Jim and I could give her thoughts that she would accept as her own. He also went through what she would remember and what she would not. He told her when she came out of the hypnotic state she would feel rested and refreshed and then he slowly brought her back to full consciousness.

"Is that all there is?" Dana asked once she was no longer hypnotized. "That was easy. And I feel so good. That was great. I sure hope it works as well as it has for Teri."

"We do too," I said with a smile.

We chatted for a little bit and then I said I had to go, I wanted to be gone before Jim's receptionist got back from lunch. As Dana and I were about to leave I smiled at Jim and said to Dana, "This is something you could do. To show both Jim and I how glad you are we did this for you. You could give each of us a hug. When you're hugging us, be sure and rub your tits on our chest and discretely, so the other doesn't know, move one of your hands down between our legs and play with our dicks for a second. But it's up to you."

As Dana and I walked toward Jim's office door she looked at me and said, "Just a minute" and walked back to Jim and gave him a big hug and thanked him. I could tell from the look on Jim's face where Dana's hand was and what it was doing. When she finished with Jim, she came to me and said, "And thank you for paying for this so I could lose weight," as she gave me a hug just like I had suggested to her. I had always liked the way her hand felt on my dick. Today was no different. I just wished I had thought to tell her to reach down inside our pants.

Since the times I actually saw Dana were few and far between I wasn't able to get much benefit from my access to her subconscious mind. It did finally allow me to get those nude pictures of her as I was able to call her a few times on the phone and "suggest" she go stand in front of her bathroom mirror with her digital camera. Those pictures served a different purpose than I had originally intended. Now they were my way of watching the progress she was making with her diet and exercise program. It was like having photos taken throughout a construction project so you could see the progress. But in this case it was a reconstruction project, I was able to see Dana reconstruct the body she had several years back.

After three months Dana was getting back into her old shape, actually she was looking damn good. I had to find a way to get to see the real thing. Pictures just weren't doing it anymore. I racked my brain trying to come up with someway to see her without Teri getting suspicious or jealous. Then I thought, maybe Teri's jealousy was just what I needed. I had a plan.

My plan started with Teri and me going out to a bar for some drinks. One evening after dinner I asked Teri if she would like to go out for a drink on the coming weekend. She thought that might be fun since as we hadn't been out to a club in quite a while. We decided on Saturday night and which bar we would start at.

The next day at work I called Dana and talked to her for a minute. After some small talk, I said, "This is something you could do."

I proceeded to "suggest" she go to the same club Teri and I were going to be at Saturday night. "On Saturday you're just going to feel like getting dressed up and going out for a drink. You're going to feel so good about the way you look now that you've lost all your weight and you're going to want to dress sexy and go out and be seen. You should wear a low cut, button up blouse that bares your stomach and shows lots of cleavage. Wear your sexiest, sheerest bra, black thong panties and a short skirt. If anything should happen when you're there, you should respond in kind, be sure and stand up for yourself. But it's up to you," I said.

On Saturday when Teri and I were taking our showers and getting ready to go out for drinks, I told her, "This is what I'd do if I were you. I'd wear the open cup bra that only supports your tits but doesn't cover them. Over that wear a silk blouse that isn't see through but if your nipples are hard it will be known by anyone that looks at you. Wear a short skirt, no panties and some of your stiletto heels. But it's up to you." I watched as Teri went about getting dressed just like I had said.

On the drive to the club Teri and I made small talk and I took every chance I could to turn it into sexual. At every red light I reached over and played with her tits, making sure her nipples stayed hard. The two bumps in her red silk blouse told me her nipples were either hard or she was trying to smuggle some peanuts into the club. My fingers knew the answer to that question.

As I pulled into a parking spot in the parking lot of the club I told Teri, "This is what I'd do if I were you. While we're in the club tonight I'd be on the lookout for girls that are trying to steal me away from you. I'd be very suspicious of anyone dressed suggestively, especially if it's an old friend of mine. I think you should be very jealous and aggressively do what you feel you have to do to protect our marriage and humiliate the other woman. But it's up to you."

The stage was set. Now all I had to do was sit back and watch it unfold. Teri and I went inside and found our way to the bar. I ordered us a drink and we made our way through the crowd looking for a table. We were already on our second drink before I saw Dana. She hadn't seen us yet and Teri hadn't seen her. I could feel blood rush to my dick as it started to get hard. I hoped this was going to be as good as I had planned and imagined.

When Dana saw us sitting at the table she headed straight for us. I pretended not to see her but out of the corner of my eye I saw as she walked up to the table. The table was one of those high ones where you sit at it with bar stools. The elevation gave both Teri and I a good view of Dana's cleavage as we turned toward her.

I saw the smile disappear from Teri's face as she recognized Dana and heard Dana say, "Hey guys, fancy meeting you here!"

Teri never took her eyes off Dana's tits as she asked, "Where did you get that slut top?"

Dana was shocked at Teri's words and could only get out an, "Excuse me?"

"Here," Teri said, "this is the effect I think you're looking for" as she reached over, grabbed Dana's blouse and gave it a pull, sending all the buttons that were buttoned flying in every direction.

Dana's see-thru blouse had been tight to begin with so there was no way without buttons that it would do anything but hang by her sides, doing nothing to cover her see-thru bra. Everyone around us turned to look at what was going on. Rather than try to cover herself, Dana went right after Teri. She grabbed her arm, pulled her off the barstool and spun her around so that Dana was standing behind Teri with Teri's arms pinned behind her back. The action had everyone in the bar moving closer to get a good look at what was going on. Teri was struggling to get out of Dana's grasp but couldn't. I was enjoying watching Teri's breast bounce around as she twisted left and right trying to get free from Dana.

Once Dana had a good hold on Teri's arms with one hand she reached around Teri, grabbed her blouse and ripped it open. Just like with Dana's, buttons flew, but with Teri her tits were completely exposed because of the bra I had wanted her to wear.

"Who's the slut?" Dana yelled. "Look at that bra you have on. Don't tell me you aren't in here trying to be the queen slut."

Dana didn't have to yell to get everyone to look at Teri's tits, they were already the main attraction for every guy in the bar.

Teri was able to twist out of Dana's hold when she didn't get her second hand back to Teri's arms in time. Teri spun around and immediately grabbed at and got a big handful of Dana's hair. Dana screamed as Teri pulled Dana by her hair away from the table and then down to the floor.

When Dana was on her stomach on the floor Teri climbed on top of her, sat on top of Dana's ass and kept her hand in Dana's hair. Teri pulled back on Dana's hair to the point Dana's head was as far back as possible to try and keep from losing any hair and in hopes of lessening the pain. With Teri's free hand she reached down and undid the back of Dana's bra and then worked it as far as she could up Dana's body. I'm sure Teri had a plan on how to humiliate Dana but so far all eyes were on Teri's naked breasts. And those that were in a direct line could probably also see she wasn't wearing any panties.

Teri was somehow able to use Dana's hair to roll her over onto her back. Teri spun around to where she was sitting on Dana's chest using her legs to pin Dana's arms to the floor and facing her feet. It wasn't Dana's feet Teri was interested in. Dana was screaming and thrashing around now that Teri had let go of her hair. Now that Dana was on her back she was able to kick her legs out to try and get Teri off of her. This gave everyone a new show as modesty was the last thing on Dana's mind at this point. So the fact her legs were spread wide apart and her skirt was inching up her legs every time she kicked out was only of interest to those intently watching the cat fight. And Teri.

With Teri's hands now free she reached down and pulled Dana's skirt up around her waist. Everyone now had a good view of Dana's black thong. But Teri wanted them to see more so she grabbed the top elastic and pulled until most of the material covering Dana's pussy was now pulled up inside her lips. Dana screamed out when Teri pulled the thong up tight and began fighting with renewed vigor. Dana wasn't able to get away but she did succeed in getting Teri's skirt to ride up higher and show everyone she wasn't wearing any panties and that she shaved all but a small patch of her pubic hair. At this point guys were cheering them both on, giving moral support to one or the other. Teri took a clue from someone in the crowd and pushed Dana's panties out of her pussy and down her legs enough that everyone could now see the landing strip Dana was sporting above her pussy lips.

I noticed quite a few guys were taking pictures with their picture phones and one or two had digital cameras. It made me wonder how long it would be before I'd see pictures of my wife and an old girlfriend in a cat fight on the internet. Teri tried several times and finally caught Dana's legs as she kicked them up. Dana's legs were stronger than Teri's arms but Dana was nearing exhaustion now. Teri was able to hold Dana's legs and then pull them to her, holding them against her chest. Teri was able to pull Dana's thong "up" toward her ankles. When she got to her knee Teri raised up off of Dana's chest but still pinning her arms to the floor with her legs. Teri slid the black panties over one of Dana's feet but left it around the other leg.

Teri grabbed Dana's ankles and spread her legs apart as far as she could with her hands. Teri sat back down on Dana, this time between her tits and her chin. Dana's butt was off the floor, her legs were spread wide and pointed toward the ceiling and her tits were only partially covered with her bra and Teri's skirt.

"Anybody want some of this slut?" Teri yelled out to the crowd. "Come and get it! She wants to be a slut so let's let her be one!"

No one seemed to be ready to start a gang bang but that didn't mean they were going to walk away either. Everyone stayed with their eyes glued to the two half naked women on the floor of the bar until Teri yelled, "Well at least come and uncover her tits so we can get a good look at all of her."

It didn't take but a second for several guys to move forward and pull her bra out of the way. They were a little more hesitant to touch Teri's skirt until she told one to pull it out of the way too. No one seemed to mind, least of all Teri, that now everyone had a clear view of the pussy and tits of both women. I know I didn't.

Teri once again spun around and sat on Dana's stomach, looking her in the face. "Don't you ever come on to my husband again," she said, "or this won't be your worst encounter with me!"

As Teri leaned forward to get off Dana, Dana reached up and grabbed a handful of Teri's hair and pulled her off to the side. Dana scurried on top of Teri and quickly sat on top of her, pinning her arms to the floor. Dana reached down and pulled Teri's bra, what there was of it, over her tits. Teri tried to escape but she too was tired. Dana reached back behind her and found Teri's pussy with her hand. Dana jammed two fingers into Teri's pussy and began finger fucking her as fast as she could considering it was happening behind her. Was it sweat or was it wetness from sexual arousal that had Teri's pussy so wet that Dana was able to enter her so quickly and easily?

12