Teri's Golf Game

Story Info
Cock out/Cunt out golf.
2.4k words
3.76
63.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting ready for my semi-monthly golf game with the guys. The phone rang and it was Tom. He said one of the guys had cancelled and we needed to find a forth. He was going to make some calls and suggested I do the same. We play a little 18 that is out in the country. It's very old and almost always empty this way it allows us to play at our pace and just have a good time. Teri heard my conversation and asked if she could be the fourth. I thought about it for a minute and decided,'what the hell', so I said sure. She ran upstairs and came down with a short sundress on and was ready in about three minutes.

It was only about a 15 minute drive to the course so we were the first ones there. I went in to arrange the carts and when I came out the other guys had showed up. Tom had brought a new guy with him so now we had 5. We were discussing what we were going to do when Teri said, "I don't have to play, and I will just ride along and be the beer girl and keep score." She's a great sport. We all looked at each other and agreed that if it was ok with her it was ok with us. So it was Tom, Paul, Brad and myself.

We loaded up the carts and stated teeing off; the course was empty as usual. We were finished putting the guys started chanting; "take it out" to me as I lost the first hole. I opened my pants and whipped my dick out. Teri looked at me and said, "What the hell are you doing?" I explained to her that we play dick out golf. The looser of the hole has to play the entire next hole with their dick out.

"You fucking guys are just a bunch of kids."

"A lot of guys play golf like this; it's just something to keep it interesting."

"You are all crazy."

"Maybe so but we have fun."

"What was I suppose to do? Remember I don't have a dick."

"I didn't think of that."

"So you're telling me I have to spend the next 4 hours watching a bunch of idiots walk around with their stupid cocks out!"

"You don't have to look." That made everyone laugh, even Teri.

She just shook her head as we headed off to the next tee. We played a couple of more holes and the new guy Brad lost the hole. He opened his pants and whipped out his cock. We all went silent. Teri's eyes grew twice their normal size and her jaw dropped. That was the thickest cock anyone has ever seen. It was a freak of nature. It looked like he had a beer can sticking out of his pants and it was flaccid. He new everyone was staring and just said "What can I say, I was born this way."

Tom lost the next hole and Teri was kind of sad to see Brad put his away but since she is familiar with Toms and love it so she had a smile on her face. She actually decided to move over and ride with Tom. Before doing so she got us all a beer. She sat in the cart with her right leg on the dash and her left leg turned toward Tom. She hiked up her sundress a little and you could see her matching pink panties were slightly wet right where her lips were swelled.

Off we went to the 5th hole. Tom lost that one also and had to keep his dick out. I think he lost on purpose just so Teri could enjoy the view. The next hole was a long dogleg right. We all teed off and went in search of our balls. Tom had a long drive straight down the fairway so Teri and he just sped down that way. They were out of sight for about 10 minutes. When we got to the green I walked by their cart and gave her a smile, grabbed a beer and then much to my surprise noticed she no longer had any panties on. Her swollen lips were moist and slightly spread. I asked "what's that all about?" "You will know shortly" she responded.

When the hole was over Teri called us all over to the cart. She handed us all a beer.

"Tom and I have come up with a new set of rules, if it's ok with Charlie (me) and ok with the rest of you guys we would like to try something new."

"What do you have in Mind?" I asked.

"You guys walking around with your dicks out are just teasing me and making me hot, so we have a different way to do this that I think will satisfy everyone."

"The new rule is whoever wins the hole will get to spend 3 minute with me on the green. Your choice, anything goes but you will be limited to 3 minutes. Tom will time it and some else can time it if Tom wins."

Everyone looked at me for an answer. "I think it would be great as long as you guys want to."

You know they all agreed in about 1/10 of a second. Now the game was on. This was serious as we all wanted to win the hole, but which one would we choose. I knew everyone's mind was racing with desire and that would make the game even more interesting. Mine was not filled with what I would have her do but with what the others were thinking of. We sat and had a beer getting ready to really play some golf now.

The 7th was a short 175 yd hole. We all teed off and went every which way but straight, except Paul. He took that that 7 iron and out his first shot was right on the green to the high side. There was no doubt who was taking the first real hole. He 1 putted and then just stood there next to the pin. Teri got out of the cart and walked over to Paul on the green, she asked "what would you like?"

"I have never had my cock sucked on a green, would you mind?"

"Of course I wouldn't mind."

"Can I cum on your tits?"

"Yes you can if you can get off in 3 minutes. That's the rules."

She pulled her sundress over her head and stood on that green totally naked. She was beautiful. Her firm 34a tits standing right out in front of her. Her dark nipples erect and protruding out about an inch. Her dark brown, shoulder length, hair barely blowing in the slight breeze. It made me hard just looking at her.

Paul dropped his pants and his already hard cock stood there waiting to be sucked. It was and average cock. Nice and smooth with a really noticeable head. Teri dropped to her knees and took it all the way in her mouth. She didn't waste any time going at it. She knew she only had three minutes. She sucked it hard when she must have felt him getting ready to unload. She slowed her pace and all of a sudden Tom yelled "Time." She stopped immediately. Paul protested but Teri reminded him of the rules. As she stood up she said; "Now it's your turn to suffer."

Teri got in the cart with Tom and took up her normal position but this time she left her dress off. It was going to be a long hard day for Tom riding around with her naked. He loves Teri's body and loves to fuck her but today he had to follow the same rules we all had. Tom and she are fast hard friends for a long time and I am not the jealous type after being married for over 20 years. Teri is mine and always will be, it's just fun showing her off.

As luck would have it Paul won the next hole. As Teri walked up to him she said, "I imagine you want me to finish you off?" He opened his pants and she went right at it. This time Paul was ready and it didn't even take the full three minutes. He shot a huge load all over Teri's tits. He must have squirted 5 or 6 times, each with a long stream of cum. Tom yelled time as he finished. Teri kissed the tip of his swollen member and went back to the cart with cum dripping from her erect nipples. It looked like icicles hanging from tiny branches.

The ninth hole Tom won. Teri knew what he wanted so she just went over, opened his pants, pulled out his familiar large cock and stated sucking. Tom has a really nice cock. It's about 9 inches by 3 inches with a nice shaped head; he also usually has a lot of stamina. It must have been do to riding it the cart with her naked but I swear him cumin as soon as she put it in her mouth. She stroked it with her lips only a few times and he puller her head back and put a second load all over her gorgeous, already cum soaked tits.

The tenth was mine. Teri knows how to touch all my buttons so I knew this was not going to take a full 3 minute either. I decided to follow the crowd and go with a blow job. She has the best mouth in the world and she just loves to suck cock. She always has, even when we were first married she would just suck me for what seemed like hours. Always bringing me close and then slowing down to prolong the enjoyment. Not today, not in the cards. I let her suck it for almost the 3 minutes and was the first to let her taste the salty cream she loves so much.

The 11th was a 400 yd dogleg left with lots of sand traps. It was the most challenging on this little course. Everyone was really messing up. I think the excitement was throwing all our games off. Brad won the hole with 8 strokes and it must have taken 20 minutes to play. We didn't even count the lost balls. We were really bad.

Brad stood on the green as if he were the emperor of Rome. This was going to be interesting. Having seen Brads cock earlier I just didn't know what she was going to be able to do. He was so thick I don't think any woman could handle that massive tool. Teri walked up to him with a slight hesitation in her step. When she got there she asked, "and what would you like?"

"I would really like to have it sucked, do you think you can do it?"

"I will give it my best shot as long as you give me yours."

"I will give you anything you want if you can suck it."

Teri open his pants and out came the beer can. It was semi-hard and bigger then before. I swear I don't know where he puts that thing when it's in his pants. There was almost no distinction between the head and the shaft is was so fat. Teri grabbed it and could not get her hand all the way around it. She held it with both hands as the rest of us stood there watching with what could only be described as envy. She tried to put it in her mouth but could hardly get the tip on the head past her lips. She twirled her tongue around the opening and massaged his balls that hung down 6 inches and were the size of the golf balls we were hitting. His 3 minutes were finally up and Teri looked up at him to say; "sorry but I am going to need more time with that thing, its just too damn big for a quickie"

"Story of my life." Brad said.

The game went on. Every time someone walked by Teri they would grab her ass or slide a finger in her wet pussy. They would flick a nipple, just general teasing. She got a couple of more loads added to her already cum filled chest. She would bring us a beer anytime anyone asked. She looked amazing out there. Walking around a golf course naked, covered in cum, being teased and admired by 4 guys. She loved every minute of all the attention and she was in charge. Everyone was basically at her command because we all wanted what she and she only had to offer.

We made it to the 15th hole and then Teri said;

"This is really getting to me, everyone has had their cocked sucked several time. You have all cum on my tits or in my mouth. You have all toyed with me and yet I have gotten nothing."

"Why don't we call it a day and go directly to the 19th hole at our house. Its time for me to get my fair share."

No one argued that point. We just all wondered what she had in mind for the 19th hole. We packed it in and headed for the house.

"That was a fun round of golf."

"Fun for you guys, everyone wanted their dicks sucked. I got nothing but an occasional finger."

"Well I couldn't do anything about that."

"I know. I am just so fucking horney I am about to explode."

"What do you have in mind for when they come over?"

"I am not sure, but I would really like to fuck Brad. Did you see his cock?"

"Yea, it was fucking huge. Do you think you can handle it?"

"I don't know, but I really want to try."

"OK, then I will bow out of this one."

"NO,you don't have to do that. I want you to."

"Yes I do. If your going to take Brad I want to this on film."

"Great, then we can watch it later and I will be all yours."

We pulled in the driveway with the guys right behind us. Teri ran into the house and we went to the back deck.

cont...