Terminal

Story Info
It was an impossible thought that we could ever meet. yet...
2.1k words
4.12
18.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers

She was an island on the outer banks and I was a night shift at a twenty four hour deli. She wore the sun and beach in a deep tan beneath her dark flowing hair, I was a pale white beneath a neon beer sign, flashing on and off, on and off. It was an impossible thought that we could ever meet, ever even think of a distant future where we might be in the same place and yet, I sat in the airport and watched with rapt attention as she swayed gracefully from the check-in counter to the seat next to me.

Glancing at me, she smiled, sat down and then took a long sip from a fancy water bottle. I watched the droplets roll over the image of a blackberry on the bottle and then down onto her fingers. Not sure what else to do, I grabbed the warm bottle of some stale ale I had been nursing over the last hour, grabbed a sip and then did my best to suppress a burp.

Fortunately she either didn't hear me or politely ignored it as she slipped the cap back on her bottle, placed it on the floor beside her bag and then crossed her smooth, dark legs. As she leaned forward to grab a book from her bag her blouse billowed a bit giving me a peek at her lace bra and with the slightest hint of the gems hidden beneath. Sitting back up in her seat she placed the book on her lap but didn't open it.

"Are you on this flight, Delta 227?"

"Yes, to Atlanta," I replied, my voice cracking, adding a fourth syllable to "At lan an ta."

"At the counter, they said it was delayed," she continued in an accent I couldn't quite place, Russian, maybe. "I'll be late, too late for my next flight. I do not want to be stuck in Atlanta."

"Could be worse, you could get stuck here," I replied.

"No, no, here is not worse, at least you speak American here, down there I just don't know what they are saying. I mean, 'Yawl' what does that mean, and 'grits,'" she drew out the ending emphasizing the zzzzz sound. "What is grits anyway?"

"Well, it's kind of like a hot cereal, like oatmeal, except they put butter on it, not sugar," I said recalling some breakfast in Georgia years ago.

"It is a silly food, no?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Well, a bit odd I suppose."

"And now I have to wait an extra four hours here, then to fly to Atlanta and eat grits. No, no. Listen, will you walk with me?"

"Where?"

"Just around the airport here, down there," she nodded down the terminal. "I am just annoyed and need to walk. Will you come with me?"

It was the best invitation I'd received in years so I nodded, stood up and reached my hand out to her. She reached up and touched my hand with her marvelously soft, delicate fingers. I gently helped her up and we began our stroll down toward an empty end of the terminal, each of us rolling our bags behind us.

"Is this better?" I asked.

"Better?"

"You were annoyed, I just wondered if this helped>"

"Oh yes, yes. Please forgive me, I get so, how you say flus..."

"Flustered?"

"Yes, flustered. I get so flustered with schedules and things. I don't like to miss flights, but here walking... is quiet and I feel better."

We had passed about a dozen gates or so and there was no one anywhere near us. Up ahead there were only a couple more gates and a small area taped off where it looked as if they were putting in a small café or something. I figured we'd perhaps pause at the end of the terminal and then walk slowly back to our seats in the waiting area near our gate but instead she headed over to the construction area.

"What is this here?" she asked.

"Looks like they are putting in a restaurant or shop," I replied.

"Look they left it opened," she whispered, ducking under the tape barricade and then slipping between an opening in the plastic sheeting that enveloped the construction area.

Quickly following her I said, "I don't think we are supposed to be here."

"You don't think so?" she replied, turning and stepping toward me. "You want to leave," she said seductively, running her hand down my arm.

"Well, we really..." her lips touched mine as she prevented me from continuing. As we kissed her hand ran down my side and over my thigh. As we broke apart from our kiss I gasped, "I think we can stay a while."

She kneeled before me, reached up and unzipped my zipper. I quickly unfastened my belt and stood there while she unhooked my pants, letting them fall to the floor. She then worked my jockey shorts over my erection and pulled them down to my ankles.

Reaching up she cupped my balls with one hand and wrapped her fingers around my erection with the other. Sliding her hand up and down my shaft, she waited until a glistening drop of pre-cum formed in the tiny hole. She then leaned forward, touched her tongue to the droplet and backed away, leaving a strand of fluid dangling between the tip of her tongue and my cock. When the stand broke she smiled and said, "Oh, I love that."

Suddenly my cock disappeared into her mouth as she quickly began sucking hard as her head moved back and forth over me. She worked her hand in unison with the movements of her mouth so it felt as if she was taking all of me between her lips.

It had been a long time since I'd been with a woman, and I had never been with one who could make my cock feel as this woman was. I had hoped to hold off for a while, perhaps do something for her but as I tried to back away, she reached behind me, grabbed my ass and pulled me back to her. All I could do is stand there and watch as my cock slipped in and out of her mouth, feeling each and every sensation of what she was doing to me.

All too quickly I felt the pleasure build inside me and, reaching down and grasping her head, I pushed my hips forward and came, spurting my cum into her mouth again and again. She continued sucking, swallowing several times until the spurting subsided. When she finally pulled her head away there was a single drop of cum dangling from my cock. She reached out a finger, wiped the droplet from my cock, stood up and held her finger to my mouth.

I opened my mouth and let her put her finger in, tasting the salty, bland taste of my cum. She then smiled and asked, "Well, how did you like it?"

"It was fantastic," I replied, "I've never felt that way before."

"So you like me?"

I nodded.

"Am I beautiful to you?"

"You are gorgeous, so soft, absolutely beautiful."

She guided my hands to her breasts and asked, "You like these? They are not large like American women."

"No, I like them small," I said, sliding my hand down inside her blouse. I gently pinched her nipples as she backed up to a nearby counter.

I continued toying with her breasts as she kicked off her shoes, reached up under her skirt and pulled down her pantyhose. "I am beautiful to you, a beautiful woman?"

"Yes, so beautiful," I replied, unbuttoning her blouse and moving my mouth down to her breasts. I began sucking her right nipple while my fingers toyed with her left.

She leaned back and lifted herself up onto the counter, opening her legs. Her skirt rumpled up in an odd way but I kept on kissing her breasts for a few more moments. It wasn't until I looked up at her face and slipped my hand down beneath her dress that I realized the significance of that rumpling in her skirt. As my fingers worked their way up her incredibly smooth thigh and prepared to dive into her wet pussy, they ran into something else.

I paused for a moment and then found myself holding her balls in my hand. I looked at her face and she smiled meekly, whispering, "I am still beautiful, no?"

She looked at me with such yearning, not just a sexual yearning, but more a need, a need for acceptance. I noticed tears forming in her eyes, her beautiful dark eyes, and I whispered, "Yes, so beautiful."

I lifted her skirt and exposed her small cock. Even fully erect it was far smaller than any man I had seen, maybe four inches at most. I leaned down and slowly closed my mouth over it as my fingers gently kneaded her balls.

Starting slow, trying to get used to the sensation of having a cock in my mouth, I ran my tongue around it, slowly moving my head back and forth. It was odd, feeling the head with my tongue, the texture of it compared to the sensitive underside of her cock. I could occasionally taste the bitter pre-cum as I continued, sucking harder as I moved my mouth up and down her small cock.

Continuing to lightly massage her balls with one hand, I worked her shaft with two fingers of my hand. Several times I took all of her cock into my mouth but nearly gagged so instead, I concentrated on using my hand and mouth together, much like she did to me.

As I continued sucking her, I glanced up and noticed her lightly brushing her palms over her nipples and I could hear her faintly whispering, "Suck my clit, yes, suck my clit."

After a while she began to respond more. She had moved her hands from her breasts down to the counter and was lifting herself in unison with my mouth, pushing her "clit" up as I came down on her. She moaned once and then cried out, "Yes, yes, I'm coming."

I wasn't fully prepared for the sudden spurt from her "clit" but after pulling back just for a moment, I was able to swallow the first spurt of fluid and then was able to take the rest of it. Her cum had a bit of a bitter salty taste, much different from the bland taste of my cum. Oddly it seemed appropriate that her cum would be so much "spicier" than mine.

I held her cock in my mouth as it shrank, sucking all of her cum before easing away from her. She looked down and whispered, "Thank you."

I stood up and gave her a long kiss. When we finished she glanced at her watch and then down at her bag. "We must go," she said with some urgency as she pulled up her pantyhose and straightened up. When I got my clothes fixed she grabbed my hand and started walking. I quickly grabbed my bag and walked with her back to our waiting area where I noticed she had left one of her two bags behind.

"You forgot your bag," I said. "I'll go back and get..."

"No, no, I'll go get it."

"It's okay, I can..."

Grabbing my arm firmly she pulled me to her and whispered to me, "You have some, how you say, sperm on you. Go into the toilet and clean up. I'll get the bag momentarily, we still have time."

"But you were in such a hurry," I replied, confused.

"You go clean up," she said, practically shoving me into the restroom. I went on in noticing her hurrying into the ladies room. I stepped into a stall and looked over my pants and felt my face but didn't find anything on me. I took a moment to urinate and then slipped out of the stall hearing the toilet automatically flush behind me. I then went to the sink and looking into the mirror I noticed a clear spot of fluid on my shirt but nothing else. I reached to grab a paper towel when I heard a loud "Whump" followed by some screams and the sound of shattered glass.

I stepped out of the restroom and looked down the terminal. There were some flames, but mostly smoke, dust and debris from the construction area I had left just moments before going into the restroom. I glanced back to the women's restroom and saw a slender man with long, dark hair look directly at me. He then turned and quickly walked away. Looking down at my watch, I noted that, had our plane left on time we'd be getting ready to land in Atlanta. Or not.

Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers