Terra Gets What She Wants Sometimes

Story Info
Terra tries to impose her dominance, but will she succeed?
5.5k words
3.86
13k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers

This is the latest edition of an ongoing story between friends and lovers...Marte, Terra and Cindy. The story is a little longer, but I believe it is well worth the read. What do you think? Enjoy.

*

The early winter sun shines through the thin purple drapes, landing on Marte's face. The light wakes Marte. She opens her eyes to find the bed is empty beside her. She uses the restroom, washes her face and brushes her teeth then heads through the house in search for her lover. Terra is nowhere to be found in the house.

Marte starts a pot of coffee then looks out the front door to see if Terra's car is still in the stone driveway. She spots the car so Terra must be around the property somewhere. A cool breeze drifts in between the door and the house. Terra puts on a pair of shorts over the panties she slept in, but opts to skip the bra.

When the coffee is ready, Marte pours herself a glass and opens the sliding glass door to the back porch. She walks out onto the porch and hears rustling below. She walks to the edge of the back deck and leans over the wooden railing. Looking down, she sees Terra trimming the bushes along the edge of the wooden posts supporting the deck. Terra is working in an unusual attire, sporting only a tight white t-shirt and light blue panties. Marte shakes her head back and forth in disbelief. She thinks to herself, "Terra is such a goof. I wonder sometimes what attracts her to me."

The truth is, Terra's goofiness and playful passion is what draws Marte to her. Both having stubbornness is what causes their tension. It would normally be a big deal to be trouncing around outside in panties, but in on the outskirts of Big Bear, where Marte lives, the neighbors are far apart and often hidden from each other by the thick woods of the mountain.

"What are you doing down there?" Marte shouts to Terra below.

Terra, startled by the voice, jumps before looking up. "I noticed you have not trimmed your bush lately so I decided to do it for you."

Marte giggled. "My bush huh?"

"Well, yes. That and the weeds needed pulled."

"Then thank you. I do have to ask why you are not fully dressed though." Marte inquired.

Terra laughed. "Well, there is no one around to see me and you know how much I like to be free with nature."

"Just because you are Cherokee doesn't mean you can trounce around in your under clothes silly." Marte answers.

"Why not?" Terra challenges the statement.

Marte has no clear answer so she changes the subject. "There is coffee up here if you want a cup. I am going inside to read."

With that, Marte walks inside, closes and locks the sliding glass doors and gets comfortable on the couch with her cup of hot coffee and book. She wonders how long it will take for Terra to make her way in for a moment before becoming engrossed in her romance novel.

A two pages into the book, Marte hears footsteps on the wooden steps that lead up to the back deck. Marte giggles a little to herself, remembering that she has locked the sliding glass doors. Terra tries to open the door and realizes it is locked. She sees Marte through the doors and knocks on the glass door. Marte pretends she doesn't hear her and keeps her eyes on the book.

After waiting a few seconds, Terra knocks on the glass door one more time then yells, "Let me inside."

Marte continues to keep her eyes down, but cannot help but smile. Terra can see Marte smiling so she knocks again. She waits a few more seconds and her short temper starts to flare.

"Let me in you bully." Terra shouts through the glass door.

Marte continues reading her book and ignores her stubborn lover. She turns the page and reads another paragraph then realizes it is all quiet. She looks up and turns her head to the glass door to see what Marte is doing. Her eyes grow large when she sees Terra's naked ass pressed against the glass window. She cannot help but burst into laughter. Determined not to let Terra get the best of her, Marte goes back to reading her book and ignores Terra once more.

It is just a few seconds later that she hears a pounding on the glass. Marte looks up once more and sees Terra bumping her ass against the glass. She shakes her head back and forth in disbelief then sits her book down on the couch beside her.

Marte hears Terra shout, "Let me in or I am going to take off all my clothes."

"I dare you to." Marte shouts back, doubting her friend.

It is a mistake to doubt Terra and Marte should know better with all the pranks and antics Terra has done before. Not to disappoint and back down on her promise, Terra pulls her shirt over her head and throws it down on the wooden deck next to her panties.

Standing up, Marte walks into the kitchen and starts boiling a pan of water to make eggs. She sees Terra pressing her sun-kissed, large breasts against the glass. Marte is watching out of the corner of her eye, trying to be discreet. Terra knows Marte is watching.

"Let me in. I want my coffee you promised me." Terra says loudly through the glass door, knowing that Marte can hear her a few feet away.

Marte turns and looks at Terra straight in the eyes for the first time. "Go put your clothes on. You are making streaks on my window you big goof."

"I am not putting my clothes back on until you open up."

Marte laughs. "Have fun then."

The sight of her friend has effected her body. How could it not? Terra is a fit, built beautiful woman. Even in her early thirties, she still looks like she did in her twenties thanks to her daily jogging routine and work outside. Marte sees Terra tie her long, dark black hair back into a pony tail then turn around and bend over, pressing her butt cheeks and exposed pussy against the glass. Marte cannot believe the nerve of her lover.

"That is not fair." Marte says, feeling a twinge in her own pussy.

"Let me in!" Terra exclaims once more.

"Get dressed or go away." Marte replies.

Terra runs her butt cheeks and the bottom of her pussy up and down the glass door. Marte walks over to the glass door and hits the glass door where Terra's pussy is currently resting. The vibrations of the door tickle Terra's vagina.

Marte unlocks the door and watches Terra turn around to open the door. When Terra's hand reaches out for the door handle, Marte locks the door one more time. She sees the glare in Terra's eyes and cannot help but laugh from the bottom of her gut.

"Open up or you will pay." Terra says sternly.

"Get dressed and you can come in." Marte says, standing her own ground.

They have a stand off for a few seconds before Marte turns and walks away. Terra watches in disbelief of what is transpiring. Unwilling to give up her own ground, Terra lets her stubbornness get the best of her. She stomps away from the glass door and heads down the stairs naked, making sure Marte can hear each step she took.

Marte stops, turns around and sees Terra's clothes still lying on the wooden deck. She decides to race to the deck and grab Terra's panties and shirt then race back inside and lock the glass door once more. She puts three eggs in the boiling water then returns to reading her book. She hears Terra walk up the front door and turn the handle. Marte forgot she had opened the front door earlier and did not lock it. Terra storms through the front door. Her face is red in mock anger.

"What is your issue? I am outside helping your yard look nice and you lock me out. So rude."

Marte starts laughing again. "Well, you shouldn't have been working outside without pants on for one, and you shouldn't have taken the rest of your clothes off secondly."

Terra walks past Marte huffing and puffing. She pours herself a glass of coffee then makes her way back into the living room and sits down next to Marte. Neither saying a word, Terra sips on her coffee and Marte continues to read. When Marte finishes the page, she turns the page and puts her place mark between the pages. Next, she places her book on the end table next to the couch and grabs her own cup of coffee.

Looking at her naked friend, sitting with her legs spread like a man, Marte says, "Why don't you go shower and get dressed. I am making boiled eggs and oatmeal. It will be ready when you get done."

"I will shower, but I am not dressing today. I am going to walk around this house nekked all day."

"You are silly. I already know what you have, so go get dressed."

"No." Terra says, stomping off like a little kid.

Ten minutes later, Terra returns from the bathroom naked and takes a seat on the chair at the table in the kitchen. Marte serves her a bowl of oatmeal and a boiled egg. She cannot help but glance down at Terra's beautiful breasts and scan her toned stomach. She notices hard nipples protruding from the breasts and wonders if they are a result of cool air or excitement.

Terra sees Marte scan her body but pretends she doesn't notice. She grabs a spoon and stirs her oatmeal that has steam rolling off of it. She sees Marte sit down next to her and cut into a boiled egg with her spoon. Terra knows that Marte has always been the more conservative one, but like always, she is determined to make Marte push her boundaries.

After finishing a bite of oatmeal, Terra says, "Why don't you shower after breakfast and join me in the nude?"

"Are you crazy? As much as I would enjoy the freedom, I know you would be on me in seconds like a dog in heat." Terra says with a higher pitched voice.

"You should try it once. You will be surprised how free it makes you feel. I will leave you alone, for a little while anyways."

"Taking a bite of her boiled egg, Marte mumbles "Mhm." After swallowing the bite of egg, Marte says, "Your version of a little while is like two minutes."

"I promise. I want to see you in all your beauty. Your natural state, like we were meant to be. Besides, you are getting to check me out and don't even try to say you haven't been checking me out. I have seen your eyes. If I checked, I would venture to say you are even a little moist."

Marte takes one last bite of her egg then stands up and ignores the last comment. She knows better than to show even an inch of weakness to her adversary. "I am off to shower. Enjoy the rest of your breakfast."

Terra finishes her oatmeal and boiled egg then heads into the master bedroom and sits on the bed, waiting for Marte to finish blow drying her hair. The bathroom door opens and Marte comes prancing out with a towel wrapped around her body. Terra watches every movement intently, sitting with her legs crossed and her hands on her lap.

"What do you want?" Marte asks with her hands on her hips.

With a matter of fact voice, Terra says"You to join me naked."

"You have not given up on that yet?"

"Join me naked for the day and I will do what you want me to do for a day." Terra says, putting herself on the line.

"Another challenge? Haven't we done enough of those yet?" Marte says in a disappointed voice.

"No. No challenges, well unless that is what you want. Just a promise."

Marte rolls her eyes to the ceiling and thinks for a few seconds. "Okay. I will join you naked for the afternoon if you take me to see your family."

Terra takes a deep breath and contemplates the decision. She knows how her mother feels about her being bisexual. She practically disbanded her from the tribe when she broke the news to her family. Her cousins and siblings understood, most of them already having an inclination. Her aunts were apprehensive, but willing to accept it and face the backlash from the rest of the tribe.

Terra's mother and grandmother, who are old-school in their beliefs, were much less understanding. It has been almost three months since Terra last visited her tribe in the California desert.

"I know how your mom and grandma feel, but they love me. If they know that I am the one you are with, I think they will be much more accepting of our decisions. Trust me on this one."

After a few tense seconds of silence, Terra gives her answer. "It's a deal. We will go in a couple of weekends. We have to work at the store next weekend since Cindy is working this weekend."

Cindy is the third woman in their tight, three-person friendship. She is also one-third owner of the local arts and crafts shop in town. Being the friend of two openly loving women, Cindy has dabbled in sexual adventures with the girls before. Now that she has a serious relationship with a man, Cindy has sworn off any more sexual adventures with Marte and Terra.

Marte removes her town slowly and turns around to hang it in the bathroom. She hears a whistle as she is walking away. She is flattered by the kind gesture. She starts to remember how flattering Terra was most the time, when they were a couple a couple years ago.

The next few hours pass without a sexual gesture or an advancement from Terra. The two of them do cleaning chores around the house which gives each of them a chance to view each other from different view points.

The compromising views of Marte bending over while dusting, standing on a step stool to dust, hands occupied while carrying a basket full of clothing and mopping the kitchen floor all make it hard for Terra to resist groping her lover. A few hours of seeing her lover naked have had an effect on Terra. She is horny and wet. She knows she cannot restrain herself much longer.

Marte is impressed with Terra. She is beyond surprised that her lover has shown great restraint. Never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined that Terra would go this long without touching her body. The looks and stares she received from Terra were flattering though. She knows Terra has been looking at her sexually and more than likely imagining sexual thoughts.

Not wanting to press her luck much longer, Marte decides it is time to get dressed and go to town for a little while before she is mauled by Terra like a bear mauling it's prey. She finished folding the last load of laundry and puts the clothing away then makes the announcement.

"We need to go into town to get groceries. Also, I want to stop into the store and make sure everything is going good with Cindy."

Terra has a look of both shock and displeasure on her face. "Are you kidding? You said you would stay naked for the day with me. I don't want to get dressed."

"I know what I promised. You don't have to go with me if you don't want to, but I need to get groceries today because I won't have time the rest of the week. We will just run in town quickly, then we can come home and stip back down. I promise."

"But you promised." Terra said, being stubborn.

"Come on you stubborn girl. Don't act like a little kid." Marte pleads.

After pleading over and over for Terra to join her, Marte is finally able to convince Terra to get dressed and join her for a trip into town. They dress and take Marte's SUV for a five minute ride into town. Terra is doing her best to keep her hands off Marte as they walk through the grocery store. She does however, bump into Marte "on accident" several times. Her hand brushes Marte's back a few times, her butt at least once and shoulders as well. One time, Terra turns and bumps into Marte, who is standing just inches from her. The back of Terra's hand brushes Marte's breasts.

Marte wonders how "accidental" the touch of her breast is. She is starting to catch on to all these "accidental" brushes up against her body by Terra. The rest of the time at the grocery, Marte does her best to keep a safe distance from Terra. It is when she is reaching into the back of her SUV, putting groceries away, that Terra finally gives into her sexual hormones.

While Marte is reaching over, Terra grabs a handful of Marte's left butt cheek. The action causes Marte to jump in surprise. She falls forward into the SUV, losing her balance. The bag of groceries drop a few inches. Terra takes the moment to press her body against Marte's butt and simulate sexual thrusts.

Terra puts her hands against Marte's back, pressing the top of her body against the SUV carpet. Terra thrusts her hips a few more times against Marte's butt. Marte pushes her butt back in attempt to push Terra off of her.

"Get off me you sexual beast. You don't even have the right equipment to be doing this."

The momentum of Marte's hips push Terra a few steps away from the vehicle. Marte turns around and softly smacks Terra on the side of the arm. The glare in Marte's eyes tell Terra to back off. Marte grabs the last bag of groceries and places it in the SUV then closes the back door.

Terra laughs, making her way around to the passenger side of the vehicle. She opens the door and climbs up into the seat. When Marte climbs inside, Terra asks, "Why do you always tease me like this?"

Marte looks at Terra with a confused look on her face. "What ever do you mean? You are the one that took off your clothes outside to tease ME. Then, you are the one that begged me to walk around the house naked. You are the instigator. You are doing this to yourself. Do you think it doesn't have an effect on me as well? Do you think I do not get turned on by seeing you naked as well? I have self-control though. You on the other hand, have very little."

Changing the subject to favor her, Terra retorts. "I have been very restrained today. I went at least three hours without making an advance to you. You know how I am. I am a very sexual person. That is who I am. Sue me for finding you overly attractive and wanting to touch you and please you every second of the day!"

Marte laughs. "You are so much like a man in your thinking."

The SUV starts and Marte heads down the road to their shop. Just before Marte exits opens her door to exit, Terra cups Marte's face and plants a long, passionate kiss on her mouth. Marte can feel her body kick into the next gear. She cannot help herself and kisses Terra back with the same amount of passion.

Inside her head, Marte is cursing Terra for making her feel so turned on. Before things go any further, Marte pulls away and breaks the kiss. Terra pauses a second, her face glowing with joy and treasures the moment before she climbs out of the vehicle.

The two of them walk inside. They are happy to see the a lot of people in the store. Cindy is standing behind the counter ringing out a customer and bagging the knick knacks purchased. Marte approaches a group of customers and offers her assistance.

Terra joins Cindy behind the counter and helps bag the line of customer's purchases while Cindy rings them up at the register. It takes almost fifteen minutes to get through the rush of customers.

"Thank you both so much for the help." Cindy says, giving them both a big hug. "We were a little busy at times this morning, but it was slow for the most point. We had this big afternoon rush and I was worried a few of them would leave, not wanting to stand in a long line. Thank you both again so much."

Marte has a glowing smile of pride on her face. "You are welcome. I am glad we decided to stop in. Customer's leaving is not good for business. Where is Beth?"

Cindy replies, "Beth went to lunch because we were slow. I didn't expect this rush. She should be back anytime. She just went down to the deli shop to grab a sandwich.

Beth is a part time high school worker who helps out on weekends and a few times after school during the busy season. She is the daughter of Cindy's classmate and another local business owner. She isn't a hard worker, but is at least an extra body to ring items out on the register when the store gets busy.

While Marte is opening a few packages in the back room, to put out on the sales floor, Terra quietly approaches her. Terra attaches Marte like a lion in heat, mauling at Marte's chest with her hands, grinding up against Marte's butt and attaching her lips to the back of Marte's neck. Marte is startled at first. After a few seconds, Marte throws her right elbow backwards and pushes Terra off of her, while whipping around to face her assailant.

storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers
12