Terri Goes All the Way

Story Info
A crazy lust is inflamed and fantasy is fulfilled.
6.2k words
4.04
64.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened, not quite like this but very close.

It was so fucking erotic watching my young wife grinning at me, totally into it, getting fucked by another man. She was riding his big fucking cock totally naked, telling me how fucking huge he was and how good it felt inside her.

"Oh, God, baby. He is so fucking huge," she said, grinning as he gripped her tiny waist and really started pounded his cock up into her.

"Ohhhhfuckkkkkyessssss," she wailed as she came on his cock, her face aglow, flushed and excited, working his cock with her tight cunt muscles like she loves to work mine only his was a bit bigger and she was loving it.

She was sitting astride him in his lap facing me as her lithe, sexy young body rose up and down on his huge fucking cock. He had to be close to nine inches long and at least six inches around. His hands were mauling her C cup tits, pinching her thick nipples. Her head was back, moaning as he reamed her.

She and I had talked many times about her fucking other men but Terri had been resistant. So Max and I had plied her with good wine and he had given her a couple of chocolates that were spiked with Ecstasy and other stimulants to get her super horny. I had done my part by getting her to dress really sexy for Max, telling her that he had the hots for her.

"Really," she said, giggling after a couple of drinks before we left for his place when I suggested the tiny little wrap around skirt, that was really a sarong for her bikini and the tiny backless halter top and her sexy stilettos. I told her she should let him see how beautiful and sexy she is. She went along with all of it because she loves to dress slutty and turn men on.

"I look like a cheap little slut," she had said when she saw herself in the mirror before we left. I'd come in behind her and told her she looked sexy as hell and assured her that Max would love it.

She laughed and protested as took her panties off and made her step out of them.

"He'll think I'm a whore," she said, giggling, taking another sip of wine. I'd taken her out dressed like this lots of times before and fucked her like a hooker, half naked in a dirty alley. Its her favorite fuck, to pretend she's a hooker and have me strip her naked and fuck her in an alley. This was different, she said.

"I'll fuck you when we leave, in an alley somewhere like you love it. Give him a thrill, baby. He thinks you are so hot!!!"

Terri laughed, cuddled with me and said she really loves it when I screw her like a tramp, naked in an alley. "Okay, I guess," she said, grinning at me, agreeing to go to Max's place dressed like a cheap little street whore. "You think it'll turn him on if I go dressed like this...?" she asked again, checking herself in the mirror again.

I found it encouraging that she was asking if it would turn Max on if she went to her place like she was rather than refusing to go.

"He'll fucking love it, baby... you'll get him hard the second he sees you," I said, pressing my boner into her cute little ass, making her giggle.

"You think I'll get him hard if I go there dressed like this?" she asked, grinning at me, lifting the front of her tiny skirt to stroke her shaved cunt. Terri was horny. She gets that way after a few drinks. She wasn't drunk or anything, just a bit buzzed. The thing I love about Terri is that she is an insatiable slut. She loves to fuck and loves porn of any kind. She loves it when I call her a whore when I'm fucking her naked in a dirty alley or on her back in our bed.

"Lets go before I change my mind," she giggled, rubbing my boner with her hand.

In the car I slid my hand over her left thigh and down between her legs. Terri giggled and spread her legs and let me finger her. She loves it when I finger her when I'm driving.

"You're getting me so fucking horny, baby," she said moaning and writhing on my finger. It didn't take much to get her off.

"Ohhhhmmyyygodd, baby. That felt so fucking good. I can't wait for you to fuck me," she said as I continued to gently stroke her all the way to Max's.

As soon as we parked the car in front of Max's place and I got out and came around to help Terri out she was hesitant again and said she wasn't sure she should go to Max's dressed like such a slut.

"You're beautiful, baby. Max thinks you're really beautiful. You're a pin-up, a centerfold!! Let him see how really beautiful you are," I said, sliding my arm around her tiny waist, leading her into his building. She was giggling and telling me she feels like a cheap little whore.

"I really want to get fucked, baby. I'm so fucking horny," she said, her voice barely above a whisper as we entered the elevator and hit the button for Max's penthouse.

Terri is 24, a little over 5' tall and only 100 pounds. She's a petite little thing but really beautiful, has long dark hair down to her waist, a really nice set of firm C cup tits, a tiny 19" waist, slender 32" hips, and really beautiful legs. She is a fucking doll. I'm 40 and totally in love with her. Max is 44 and really has the hots for her.

Max and I hoped we could get Terri to strip for him and let him fuck her. That was our goal. Max was feeling confident we could do it if I brought her over dressed like a slut and a bit buzzed on some wine. He assured me he had a treat for her that would take her over the edge.

Terri and I were kissing in the elevator, her hand on my boner when the elevator stopped at Max's penthouse level. She giggled and let me lead her out into the upper lobby. Max whistled when he saw her and told her she was incredibly beautiful. It brought a big smile to her face. She let Max slide his arm around her tiny waist and lead her into his fabulous penthouse and even let him kiss her.

We'd been in Max's penthouse before for parties and each time he had come onto her and she had politely rebuffed him, adding to his lust for her.

"God I wish you were my girlfriend," he said, telling her she is so sexy, holding her in his arms, smiling at her. Terri blushed and surprised the shit out of me by standing on her tip toes, holding his head in her hands and giving him a kiss. It was a first. Max and I saw it as a good sign. The wine was working.

"We can pretend I'm your girlfriend if you want for awhile tonight," she said, turning in his arms to look at me, pulling them around her as she winked at me. She was excited. I could see it in her eyes. She lifted one of his hands and placed it on her tits and let him fondle her and grinned at me. Wow this was great.

After a second or two she broke away, laughing. She walked to the window and asked Max if he had any good wine for her.

"Coming up - have chocolates just for you too if you like," he said, causing Terri to immediately turn and look for the chocolates. He lifted a small silver tray and offered them to her. She took two and wolfed them down grinning at me. Max handed her a glass of wine. She immediately took a long sip. Max made signals with his hands behind her telling me the chocolates were spiked. I nodded and stayed away from them. He mouthed the word Ecstacy.

Terri started to move to the erotic music he had on in a very provocative and sexual way, like she was seducing me and Max. She grinned and winked like she knew she was being a seductress. Max said he loved the way she moved and after watching her move for awhile he eventually slid in behind her and wrapped her in his arms, nuzzling her neck, kissing her neck, telling her she really turned him on. Terri seemed to like this. I had the feeling the Ecstasy was working its magic and exciting her.

"Mmmmmm," she said, moving with him, eyes closed, wrapping her arms around his arms, slowly lifting his hand to her breasts. She opened her eyes and grinned at me when she did, then let him caress her breasts and closed her eyes again as the two of them slowly danced together.

It happened slowly and beautifully. His hand slid up under her tiny top, lifting it out of the way so he could caress her bare breasts. Terri moaned when he did this but did nothing to stop him. She loved it. She can be a sexy little cat and a total little slut when she gets turned on.

I moved in behind the two of them, pulled the cord at her neck and the other cord in the middle of her back and let the tiny top slide off her and fall to the floor. Terri didn't seem to care in the least that she was suddenly topless because Max was really working her bare tits and clearly turning her on.

I heard her moan and saw her hand between them, obviously working Max's big boner. Her eyes were still closed and Max was busily working her bare tits and sliding his hand down her flat tummy to her cunt. I watched her spread her legs and move her hips when his hand cupped her cunt then lifted her tiny skirt and gently caressed her bare cunt, fingering her sensitive clit.

"Ohhhhhmyyygoddyouresooobig," I heard her say as she slowly turned in his arms, slid an arm around his neck and kiss him on the lips, her eyes still closed, her other hand working his boner. Max was holding her ass and mauling her bare tits. I pulled the cord on her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Neither seemed to notice Terri was now totally naked. I sensed the Ecstasy and wine were doing their thing, that Terri was super horny.

She surprised us when she pushed Max down onto the couch, dropped to her knees, undid his pants then took out his big hard cock and started sucking him.

"Ohhhmmmyyygooddddd," she wailed as she sucked him, her hand between her legs working her clit like she was in another world, like she was sucking me. She loves big cocks.

I sat back and watched. It was incredibly erotic to see my totally naked beautiful young wife on her knees sucking another man's big hard cock and clearly loving it. It was my dirty fantasy come true. I fucking loved it.

I stroked my boner through my pants and watched her swallow his shaft and stroke it with her hand. Then, as if she in a trance, she moved up, turned, sat in Max's lap, facing me, straddling him like a lap dancer, looked down, guided his big fucking cock into her tight wet cunt, pushed down and proceeded to fuck him. I was totally stunned and really turned on. She was being so wild and so wanton and carefree. The perfect slut.

"Oh, God, baby. He is so fucking huge," she said, opening her eyes and looking at me as she fucked him, grinning at me as he gripped her tiny waist and really started pounded his cock up into her.

"Ohhhhfuckkkyessssss," she wailed as she started to cum on his cock, her face aglow, flushed and excited, working his cock with her cunt muscles like she loves to work mine only his was a bit bigger and she was loving it.

I watched his entire cock disappear inside her then emerge again totally wet with her juices as she lifted and lowered her hips and fucked Max's huge fucking cock. Terri was really turned on.

"Fuck me, Max... fuck me with your monster," she squealed as she came, loving it when he pounded his cock into her and took her over the edge.

"Yessssssssssssssss," she hissed as she fucked him and totally got into it with him like she had been fucking him for years. Seeing her doing him like a total fucking whore was so fucking erotic.

"Oh, baby, I've got to have this beautiful fucking cock screwing me regularly from now on," she said looking directly at me, riding his cock like a whore, coming on his huge fucking cock, surprising the shit out of me and Max when she said that. I never expected she'd want to fuck Max on a regular basis from now on and neither did Max. "Several times a week..." she added, telling Max she'd be his girlfriend and his whore but he had to promise that he'd use her like a dirty little whore and fuck her a lot, all the time, from now on.

This was fucking wild and way beyond my wildest dreams. She was fucking Max like a whore and telling him she wanted him to use her as a dirty little whore, that she wanted to be his whore, that she wanted to have him fuck all the time.

"This is perfect, baby," Terri said smiling at me as she and Max continued to fuck right there in front of me, Terri totally naked, Max totally dressed. "I'm glad you talked me into dressing like a whore for Max... being his dirty little whore. I fucking love it, baby."

Max lifted her legs all the way up, folded her in half in front of him, turned her around, lay her on her back on the couch and got into fucking her, stripping off his clothes as he did. I took my cock out and stroked it as he fucked her. It was like watching a live porn movie. Terri and Max were really loving it.

"OhhhGodddyesssss Max... fuck me with your big fucking cock," Terri wailed as he really got into it.

"Oh baby, I've wanted to screw you for a long time," Max wailed as he reamed her. Terri's arms were around his neck and her legs were wrapped around his waist, lifting her hips to take him deep.

Every so often Terri would grin at me stroking my cock, watching them and tell me she loves it and is going to let Max use her as his whore from now on.

"I love having his huge fucking cock inside me, using me as his whore, fucking me baby," she wailed, over and over again as Max fucked her. It was the night things changed for us, significantly. It was the night that Terri truly became a whore.

It wasn't long before they fell onto the carpet beside the couch, still fucking as they did, laughing and holding each other, and humping like two animals in heat. They fucked in all kinds of positions, with her on her back and her side, on her hands and knees then flat on her tummy, then riding his cock like a whore in a whore house. He shot his load into her and continued to fuck her, his cock still big and hard. Terri fucking loved it and kept wanting more.

At some point Max carried Terri into his bedroom with his cock deep inside her and resumed fucking her on his bed. I stood in the doorway and watched the two of them go at it for at least an hour.

"Go home and go to bed, baby," Terri finally said, grinning at me as he fucked her. "I'll see you tomorrow," she added, her arms and legs still wrapped around Max, still fucking him.

I did what she suggested, leaving her naked with Max, the two of them screwing like animals, stroking my cock in the car, reflecting on her getting screwed by Max, riding his big fucking cock. I got off in our bed at like midnight then started wondering if maybe I went too far, if this might turn bad for us. I was so smashed from the wine I crashed.

"Hey, baby," Terri said, full of energy sometime late morning, grinning at me as she crawled naked into bed, smelling of sex, pealing off the covers, reaching for my cock, sucking me.

Terri and I got into it like she and Max had the night before, fucking like wild animals, like she was horny as hell and couldn't get enough.

"That was so fucking wild last night with Max," she said as she rode my boner and leaned in and kissed me. She told me she loved me for having her dress like a whore for him and letting her be a dirty little whore for him. "So fucking exciting to be a dirty little whore for him and have him fuck me so good," she added, kissing me as she fucked me.

She talked about how he used her like a dirty little whore, reamed her over and over again, came in her cunt, then made her take it anally, then came in her ass. "He used me like a dirty little whore, baby. I fucking loved it," she said as she fucked me.

The two of us fucked like animals for over an hour then I shot my load into her mouth and she totally crashed. I don't think she slept the entire night. She came to late afternoon while I was watching football, a big smile on her face, totally naked, grinning at me, sliding into the couch beside me, cuddling. I slid my arm around her and leaned in and kissed her.

"My cunt is throbbing from being a whore for you and Max," she said, grinning as she rearranged herself across my lap, looking at me, reaching into my lap, caressing my boner through my jeans, then undoing my fly, taking my cock out, sucking it like a good little whore.

I ran my hand over the beautiful curves of her naked body, marveling at her lust, her beauty.

"I'm meeting Max tomorrow after work so he can fuck me naked in a dirty alley like a whore," she said, grinning at me. "I'm to dress like a hooker in a short jacket and heels and nothing else," she added, grinning at me as she stroked my big hard cock.

"I told him I'd fuck his friends if he wanted," she said, lifting her head, all smiles, stroking me, then bit her lip and resumed sucking me. It shocked the shit out of me. I didn't know what to say. I hadn't counted on more men. My beautiful young wife was literally turning into a whore.

"I love having a lover, being a dirty little whore," she said with a big smile on her face as she sat up, slid her legs over me, straddling me, guiding my cock into her tight wet cunt, fucking me, kissing me.

Terri and I got into it again like we did earlier after she came home. She was really fucking horny and had me screw her like Max did and even had me fuck her anally, which I tried to do before, but now she wanted it, telling me its expected of a whore. I shot my load into her ass.

After sex she got a shower and cleaned up coming out totally naked in stilettos, lots of make-up, looking like a whore in a brothel. Max dropped by after dinner and was eagerly greeted at the door by my naked wife. She led him into our bedroom and fucked him like she did the night before. He left an hour later with Terri hanging all over him. Terri was a wild one, a total slut. She laughed and led me into the bedroom telling me it was my turn to fuck her.

Terri and I fucked into the night, then crashed. She was still asleep when I left for work in the morning.

She called me around 3p that afternoon telling me she had her short jacket and heels on and was getting ready to leave to fuck Max. "I'm not sure when I'll be home, sweetheart," she said, giggling telling me she wasn't sure where Max was taking her and if she was going to be doing any other guys.

"I'll call you, baby," she said, laughing, telling me she was really excited, then thanked me for letting her be a dirty little whore for Max. Seconds later she was gone. I was lost in my imagination, wondering what the hell we were doing.

I left work early, drove to Max's building, parking on the street so I could observe Terri. I saw her emerge from a cab minutes later looking really fucking sexy and very much a hooker. I saw her disappear into the lobby of his building and waited for them to emerge together. I wanted to see it happen between them, the dirty fantasy she and I loved. They came out twenty minutes later with her looking flushed, like Max had fucked her in his office. That turned me on.

They walked up the street, his arm around her small waist, the two of them talking, then turned a corner so I got out of my car and followed, at a discrete distance, not wanting to be seen by either of them.

When I cautiously turned the corner onto the seldom used side street Max had Terri pressed up against a building, her jacket open, kissing her and fondling her naked body. Terri was grinning and kissing him back, her hand on his cock, working it, stroking him as they kissed. Terri was the consummate hooker in every way. I saw her bare breast in his hand and saw him lean down and suck her tits. It was a scene we shared many times. It was erotic to watch them.

I was surprised when Terri slid her jacket off, let it fall to the sidewalk, wrapped an arm around Max's neck then guided his cock into her cunt and let him fuck her naked, up against the dirty brick wall on the street like a cheap street tramp. Despite little traffic on the street people could see them fucking.

On the other hand it was incredibly erotic to see my naked young wife being a cheap public hooker for Max and letting him fuck her on the street. I could tell by the way she moved her head and how she held him that she was coming and loving it.

12