Terri Meets Tommy

Story Info
She is introduced to the wonders of male anatomy.
7k words
4.58
88.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean you've never seen one??" gasped Beth as we sat in her bedroom reading magazines and indulging in a smattering of girlie chatter and gossip.

"It's true!" I replied, "I've never seen one."

"I can't believe that!" Beth replied somewhat aghast.

"Yeah, well you obviously didn't have the sort of upbringing I had!" I shot back.

"Yeah but even so, you must've at least seen a picture of one."

"Nope, I've no idea what they look like."

The 17th of July 1985 was a day I will never forget as long as I live. It was the day when I finally had my eyes opened to the marvel of male anatomy and it was all thanks to my best friend Beth.

I'd known Beth for less than a year but she soon became my best friend. We had moved to the area when my mother landed a new job with a local school as an English teacher. I was an only child and my dad died when I was only three years old. They had been very strict Methodists and when my dad died she vowed to never remarry or even to have any type of relationship with another man. They weren't exactly Amish-type strict, but my family certainly lived by Victorian values. Most of the rest of my family were women, there hadn't been a male born into the family in over 70 years so I had no young male cousins although I did have several female cousins. So apart from the boys at school I had almost no experience with males on a regular basis. The only men I ever knew growing up were my granddad and my uncle Charles, my aunt Erica's husband.

"I simply refuse to believe it – you're seriously telling me you've never in all your life seen a naked boy before?!?"

It was true; I had somehow managed from the day I was born right up to the age of 19, to have never witnessed the sight of a naked male human being. I truly had no idea what they looked like. We never even had any male pets as my mother fervently believed that I should not be corrupted by the sight of male genitalia of any kind lest it take away my virtue. As I said, my family was very conservative and I was only meant to discover male anatomy when I was married off. My mother also forbade me from attending sex education lessons at school, both at primary school and secondary school.

I didn't share my mothers' sense of morality however, and I longed to see a naked male for myself but with such a female-dominated family and my own shyness, the opportunity had never presented itself. The only things I knew for certain was that boys were different to girls, that babies grew inside girls and that boys somehow made them grow inside a girls body.

I also knew that boys could go to the toilet standing up whereas girls had to sit down to pee. I had heard of this thing called a penis and that it was something that all boys had but which girls didn't have but I had no idea what one was, what it did or how it worked.

"Well, we're going to have to change that!" said Beth with a slight grin, "how would you feel if we were to, y'know take a little peek."

"What? You mean... you can't be serious!" I replied, now it was my turn to be aghast.

"I'm deadly serious!" Beth said, "Just give me a sec and I'll see what I can do."

Beth disappeared from her room leaving me on my own. I had expected her to appear a few moments later with an armful of pornographic magazines which were sure to have plenty of glossy pictures of naked men therein. Something which, if my mother had caught me with them, would've had dire consequences that I didn't even want to think about. She was gone for more than just a few moments though, in fact she didn't reappear for at least 20 minutes and it wasn't merely a handful of magazines she came back with – it was something far more interesting than that.

"Terri", said Beth as she entered the room, "meet Tommy – my darling twin brother!"

My jaw dropped, Tommy was beautiful! He was tall, with a well defined but not overly muscular physique (he was already topless, well, it was a hot day after all!) with nicely proportioned pectorals crowned with small, dark but very pert nipples. He had slightly curly blonde hair and deep blue eyes, he was almost Adonis-like in the way he carried himself. His masculinity was effortless but at the same time totally non-threatening to a sensitive girl like myself.

"Hi!" I said, my voice trembling somewhat.

"Hi" he replied, "You must be Terri", I found myself lost in those beautiful blue eyes of his and I instantly longed to reach out and feel his manly but hairless chest and caress his nipples. Beth snapped me out of my trance by dropping a monumental bombshell.

"Tommy has agreed to let us take a look at him so that you can see what all the fuss is about and what you've been missing out on all these years."

"For real???" I said in almost total disbelief.

"For real!" Beth confirmed, "It took a little bit of persuasion to get him to agree but he says he'll let us do whatever we want".

"There are just two conditions", said Tommy, "firstly, neither of you mention anything to anyone, ever, about what is going to happen in this room today."

"We swear we won't mention it to anyone" Beth vowed as solemnly as she could, I vowed myself likewise.

"And secondly," Tommy said with a sly grin as he raised his arms, "if you want it, you have to come and get it!"

"Well, what are you waiting for Terri?" said Beth "get his trousers off already!"

I needed no further invitation; I knelt down in front of Tommy and looked up into his deep blue eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked him.

"Of course I am, Beth tells me your folks were really strict and that you've never seen a naked boy before so it'll be an honour for me to be your first!" he replied.

"Well, just as long as you don't mind" I said, and I reached out and undid his belt. Then I undid the button at his waist and unzipped his flies. With a single motion, gravity took over and his jeans fell down his legs, ending up in a crumpled heap around his ankles. He stepped out of them and kicked them away as I gazed at the sight of him in his underpants.

I was mesmerised by the sight of the bulge at his crotch, my own knickers concealed no such thing so to witness this mysterious swelling at Tommy's crotch only fuelled my curiosity further. I just stared at it, utterly spellbound until Beth's voice snapped me out of it.

"Well Terri, are you going to pull Tommy's pants down or what?"

Tommy's underpants were such an erotic sight to me in my innocence – they were sleek briefs in bright red cotton with a wide black waistband which accentuated his manly figure. And that bulge! I couldn't wait to discover what was causing it so I reached out once again and took hold of his pants at the waistband and started to pull them down.

Everything then went in slow motion, gradually the red cotton gave way to smooth pinkish flesh and this odd appendage began to reveal itself as I pulled down Tommy's pants further and further. This must be the fabled penis I had heard about that made boys different to girls I thought to myself.

As I revealed more I noticed there were other things inside Tommy's pants as well, I guessed I would soon find out what they were in good time.

With the waistband of Tommy's pants now halfway down his legs the gusset of his delightfully masculine underwear, which had up to that point clung between his legs as if hanging on for dear life, finally gave way with an almost inaudible twang and I simply let them fall to the floor around his ankles. Tommy kicked them off just as he had his jeans a few moments earlier.

Tommy was naked, albeit still with his socks on which I thought was kind of cute. He sighed as he lowered his arms to his sides and I took in the sight of my very first naked boy in all his masculine glory.

"Well?" asked Beth, "what do you think Terri?"

"It's beautiful! Sorry, I mean you're beautiful Tommy!" I said.

"I'm glad you think so Terri!" said Tommy as he gave us a quick twirl allowing us to see his back and his beautifully tight, pert bottom. I was beside myself with arousal!

"Here, let me give you the grand tour" said Beth as she knelt down beside me in front of her brother. "This is Tommy's penis" she said as she reached out and took hold of the largest of the three appendages set before me, "it's probably the most important part of a man's body, the part that actually makes him a man."

"It's incredible!" I exclaimed, "I've heard about penises before but never in all my life have I ever known exactly what one is, or where it is!"

"Well, now you know!" said Beth, "penis is its scientific name but it has lots of other names besides."

"Such as?" I asked.

"Well, it's also called a cock, a dick, a willy, knob, schlong, trouser-snake, ding-a-ling, prick, loads of names really. What do you prefer to call it Tommy?" said Beth as she looked up at her brother.

"Well, personally I prefer to call it my dick", he replied.

"Well, that's what we'll call it from now on then" said Beth, "this is Tommy's dick and it has several functions."

"Such as?" I asked.

"Well firstly, Tommy's dick is used for urinating but it is also used for sexual intercourse" explained Beth trying to maintain an educational tone.

"Fascinating!" I said, "Does he have a vagina as well?"

Beth giggled at my naiveté, "Of course he doesn't! Only girls have vaginas, boys have a penis instead".

"Hmm..." I reflected. My attention then moved on to the other two smaller appendages between Tommy's legs. "What are those things then?" I asked as I pointed towards them.

"Ah! Now in this bag of skin, which is called the scrotum by the way, are Tommy's testicles" said Beth as she held Tommy's penis out of the way with one hand and cupped his testicles with the other.

"What are they for?" I asked.

"Well, Tommy's testicles are where his sperm cells grow and mature ready to help create a baby" Beth explained, "Tommy's testicles make millions and millions of sperm cells every single day and will continue to make them right up until the day he dies."

"That's amazing!" I said.

"That's not all they do, they also produce a hormone called testosterone which is what makes men, well, men basically" said Beth, "Without testosterone they wouldn't make the transition from being a little boy into being a fully grown man and without it he wouldn't be able to make any sperm cells and be able to father a child so they are pretty important parts of Tommy's body."

"Cool!" I said, "Do they have other names as well?"

"Yes they do, let me see... they can be called balls, cojones, bollocks, 'nads, love-spuds, I could go on..." Beth explained and then looked up at Tommy once again, "what do you prefer to call them Tommy?"

"Um... my bollocks I guess" said Tommy as he looked down at us as Beth fondled them.

"Tommy, your... bollocks look really weird!" I said at once realising that Tommy might've taken offence at me calling his testicles weird, "b-but in a nice way of course!"

"I'm glad you like them" he replied.

We sat there for a few moments just looking at Tommy's maleness in front of us. I felt myself becoming incredibly aroused by the sight of the naked young man, the unmistakable feeling of slight wetness in my knickers confirmed to myself just how erotic this whole experience was.

"Now then," said Beth, "Tommy, could you please turn around and bend over and touch your toes for us."

Tommy did as he was instructed and a whole new area of Tommy's most intimate and private parts came into view before us. Beth reached up and parted Tommy's buttocks and revealed a small puckered orifice and an area of soft flesh between it and the back of Tommy's testicles.

"Now this," explained Beth, "is Tommy's anus, I don't need to explain much about it but just inside it up in Tommy's rectum you can reach a special gland called the prostate which all males have but which women don't have. What that does is mix Tommy's sperm cells with special fluids produced in several other glands inside his body to make a fluid called semen which comes out of his dick in order to help create a baby. If you apply pressure to it you can give him an unforgettable orgasm!"

"Does this bit have a name too?" I asked as I pointed to the fleshy area between Tommy's anus and his testicles.

"Yes, this is called Tommy's perineum, it doesn't really have an important function as such but if you apply pressure to that area as well it helps to make sex feel even better for him" Beth said as she gave it a few gentle pokes with her index finger.

She then had Tommy stand up once more and turn around to face us.

"Now then Tommy, would you let Terri have a feel of your dick and your bollocks?" asked Beth as she looked up at Tommy.

"By all means" He said.

Gingerly, I reached up and touched his penis with my right hand. It felt warm and beautifully smooth but the skin on his penis felt rather loose and the whole thing felt floppy. I became aware of a puckered opening at the tip of it which looked a little bit like Tommy's anus.

"Is this an anus as well?" I asked Beth.

"No silly!" she said, "that's the opening of Tommy's foreskin."

"Foreskin?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's also called the prepuce and it's a part of skin which covers and protects the head of Tommy's dick, if you gently pull it back you'll see the head for yourself" explained Beth.

As gently as I could I slowly pulled Tommy's foreskin back as far as it would go to reveal a dark pink, vaguely helmet shaped part with a sort of little mouth at the tip.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, "What's this part called?"

"This is the head of Tommy's dick, also called the glans. It is the most sensitive part of his whole body so you must remember to be very careful how you touch it." Said Beth.

"Why does it have a little mouth?" I asked.

"That little mouth is called the meatus; it is where Tommy's urine and his semen come out".

"Wow!" I said as I pulled Tommy's foreskin back over the head of his penis.

"Have you ever heard of something called circumcision before?" Beth asked.

"No, what's that?" I replied.

"It's an operation where they cut off a boy's foreskin in order to permanently expose the head of his dick, as you can see Tommy hasn't been circumcised because he still has his foreskin but if he was circumcised, his dick would permanently look like it did when you pulled back his foreskin just now." Beth went on to explain.

"Isn't that a bit cruel?" I asked.

"Well I think it is", said Beth "but some people are adamant that it is in a boy's interest to be circumcised."

"What people are they?" I asked.

"Well, all Jewish boys are circumcised when they are babies and many Muslim boys are circumcised later in life, usually when they are around six or seven years old – and sometimes they don't use any anaesthetic."

I was utterly shocked about that.

"Poor things" I said, how can they possibly do something so painful to them like that??"

"Lots of boys in America are circumcised when they are babies as well" said Beth.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, for Jews and Muslims it is for religious reasons but for Americans it's often because they believe that by cutting off a boy's foreskin it will make it cleaner and help prevent him from getting infections" Beth said as she retracted Tommy's foreskin to reveal his glans once more.

"Well, I think I prefer it the way it is" I said.

"So do I" said Beth, "there's more to play with!"

"Me too!" Tommy chipped in, "I'd much rather be intact with all the bits I was born with than have to have my foreskin cut off!"

As I stroked the head of Tommy's penis it suddenly twitched, I let go of it immediately in shock.

"What happened then?" I asked Beth.

"Ah! I think Tommy is about to have an erection for us" said Beth.

"An erection? What's that?" I asked.

"Well, when a boy becomes sexually aroused his dick begins to fill up with blood which makes it go stiff and harden so that it sticks out rather than just flopping and hanging down between his legs like it usually does".

"Why does it do that?" I asked as I sat mesmerised by the sight of Tommy's penis growing and rising before my eyes.

"A boy has to have an erection to enable him to have sex or masturbate himself."

"Masturbate himself? What on earth is that?" I asked.

"Well to put it bluntly, masturbation is the act of self-pleasuring" said Beth.

"OH! Like when I touch myself 'down there' and get that weird feeling right through my whole body?" I asked.

"Yeah basically, girls and boys masturbate themselves to make them feel good and to relieve stress" Beth explained, "girls do it by using their fingers to rub around the entrance to their vaginas or to stoke their clitoris".

"Clitoris? What's that?" I asked having never heard of one before.

"Your clitoris is that tiny little bud-like thing at the top of the entrance to your vagina" Beth continued, "it's actually like a little shrunken penis but it extends like way deep into your body and it is packed full of nerve endings and when you stimulate them it feels totally amazing! It's also even more sensitive than a boy's penis."

"So all this time I've been stroking myself between my legs I've actually been masturbating?" I asked, "But that's really sinful, mother would kill me if she found out!"

"Masturbation isn't sinful at all" said Tommy, "it's totally normal and healthy, just as long as you do it somewhere private where you won't be disturbed."

"Yeah, after all, no-one wants to be caught in the act!" said Beth brightly. "Anyway, like I said, both girls and boys masturbate themselves except boys do it by stroking their penis when it is erect."

"What happens then?" I asked.

"Well, they keep on stroking their penis until they feel a really intense tingling sensation right through their whole body, the tingling sensation is called an orgasm and in boys it's usually followed by an ejaculation" said Beth.

"Ejaculation?" I asked her, eager for her to continue her explanation.

"Yes, that's when the boy's semen is released from his prostate and down through his penis where it squirts out of his meatus" continued Beth.

"Why does it do that?" I asked.

"Well, when a man and a woman have sex the man puts his penis, when it is erect of course, up and into the woman's vagina where he thrusts himself back and forth to make his penis to rub up against the inside of her vagina, a bit like when he masturbates himself. After a while he becomes so aroused that he has an orgasm and he ejaculates his semen which contains his sperm into the woman's body where it travels up inside her womb and fertilises her egg – if there is one there to fertilise of course" said Beth as matter-of-factly as she could.

"Fascinating!" I said, "And so that's how boys help to make babies?"

"Precisely!" said Beth.

All this time Tommy stood there naked, his penis fully erect and bobbing slightly, in time to his heartbeat I figured. Suddenly I became aware of a trickle of crystal-clear fluid starting to ooze from the tip of Tommy's penis. It dangled there, almost 5 inches of it; I wondered what on earth it could be.

"What's that stuff coming out of Tommy's dick" I asked, "Is that his semen?"

"No, that stuff is called pre-ejaculate fluid, commonly called precum" said Beth, "it's a sort of natural lubricant that the male produces to make sex feel smoother and more comfortable. In fact, girls make it as well, have you ever noticed a damp feeling in your knickers when you feel all sexy?"

"So, that's what that is" I said, "I always thought I was starting to wet myself!"

This afternoon had opened my eyes to so much, not just about boys like Tommy but also about my own body. But it was far from over.

"Shall we see if we can get Tommy to masturbate himself so that we can see some of his semen?" said Beth, "If that's ok with Tommy of course."

12