Terri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince was fucking Blanche hard as she hissed, "Yes, yes, yes."

Carl mounted Terri and his cock slid in easily, as she was still wet from finger fucking herself. Soon he was stroking her hard. Terri and Blanche's big tits were swaying furiously as the guys banged them from behind. Blanche was the first to cum and when Terri heard her mother shriek, she came too. Vince then started shooting his load, but Carl kept stroking. After Vince shot his load, he and Blanche laid down to watch the action next to them.

Soon Terri climaxed again and Carl responded by pumping her full of cum. After he finished, they lay down next to Vince and Blanche, their naked, sweaty bodies touched and they all embraced one another.

"Thanks all of you for giving me a wonderful birthday present. You made me feel like a woman again," Blanche said

After that day, Blanche had Vince come over to her condo every once in awhile when she got the urge. She took care of him by buying him gifts or giving him spending money. Vince felt he was winning both ways, as he enjoyed sex with her as well as making extra money

Chapter 3

The Gang's All Here

Terri was just finishing putting on her eye makeup after her shower. She only wore makeup on special occasions. She stood and admired her outfit in the mirror. Her tan skin glowed in contrast to the white, thigh-length teddy she was wearing. Her tits strained against the nylon material. White nylons, a garter belt and high heels completed the outfit. She looked absolutely wicked. When Carl brought up the idea of having some of his friends come to the house with him, she readily agreed. She was now hoping she had made the right decision. Carl had told his buddies that he was seeing a foxy, older white woman who had an insatiable sexual appetite. His friends expressed an interest in meeting her and Carl told them if she was willing, it was OK with him. Well, today was the day. When she got downstairs she spread some blankets on the family room floor.

When Terri answered the door, she saw that Carl had three guys with him. He introduced them as Ty, Larry and Lewis. Ty and Larry were shorter than Carl and had average builds. Lewis was taller and had a very muscular, athletic build. Susan thought all of them were nice looking and they looked to be the about the same age as Carl. As Terri led them into the family room, all of them concentrated on her great-looking ass.

Carl sat on the couch next to her. Ty and Lewis sat in chairs across from her, while Larry stood. They all introduced themselves by telling her a little about themselves. Being around the four guys and knowing what was coming was arousing for her, so her hard nipples were very visible through the teddy. When she sat, the teddy rode up so you could see some of her thigh above the nylons. Even though there was small talk going on, the sexual tension in the room was building. Larry lit up a joint, took a few drags and passed it to Carl.

Carl looked at Terri and asked, "Do you mind?"

"No, in fact let me try a little of that to help me level out," she replied. She hadn't had any marijuana in a long time. She took a long drag, inhaled, and held it in. She passed the joint back to Carl and then it went around the room.

Once Carl felt the ice was broken, he announced, "Terri's ready for the party, now we need to get ready."

Carl stood and started to undress and the others followed his lead. Terri was still sitting on the couch and soon she was looking at four beautiful black cocks hanging in front of her. Ty and Larry had nice size, but weren't as big as Carl. Larry had a gigantic set of balls that hung down almost as far as his cock. Lewis's cock was enormous. Up until that moment, Carl's had been the biggest one she had ever seen, but Lewis far outdid Carl. Terri got up and approached the guys. She got on her knees and they circled around her.

Terri started working two of the cocks with her hands while she got her mouth around another. She started with Ty, Larry and Carl because when she did Lewis, she wanted to concentrate. As she worked the cocks, the guys were fondling her big tits. Soon she had the three dicks standing at attention. She then moved to Lewis. His cock was still hanging limp when she began to tongue the tip. She grabbed his nut sack and massaged it at the same time as she ran her tongue up and down the length of his shaft. The others had gotten down by Terri and removed the teddy. Ty and Larry were each sucking one of her tits while Carl was maneuvering himself between her legs.

Soon she felt Carl's tongue probing the area around her clit. Carl then got her to lie on her back, so he could have better access to her pussy. Ty and Larry continued to suck her nipples while Lewis got on his knees so she could suck his hard cock. Terri put her hand on the base of his cock and put the head in her mouth. She then put as much of the length in her mouth as she could get and ran her mouth up and down the ebony shaft. She could tell by the smile on his face that he was enjoying every minute of her attention.

Terri's clit was hard now and totally exposed for Carl to work on. He had his lips around it and was sucking and nibbling. His fingers were in her very wet pussy, probing in and out. Her hips started to buck as she had her first climax. When Carl lifted his face from her muff, his lips glistened with her love juice.

"She's ready now, you want to be first," Carl said to Ty.

Carl and Ty changed places, and Ty took his cock and rubbed it up and down her swollen pussy lips. He looked at her blond love nest and her milky white lower belly in contrast to his black cock that was ready to enter this sexy lady. It also turned him on to watch the other guys' interaction with her at the same time he was going to fuck her. He slid his cock easily into her moist cunt. His passion level was very high, so he began to stroke her fast and it wasn't long before his cock was pulsating as it shot streams of cum deep inside her. Larry and Ty changed places and soon Larry was pumping his meat inside her. She felt his large ball sack slapping her on the ass. He also didn't last very long and shot the second load inside her.

Larry and Ty went and sat on the couch. Lewis's massive cock was hard as a rock and throbbing. He lay down on his back and Terri straddled him. His cock was standing straight up so she got her pussy lips around the head without using her hands and then sat down slowly, wiggling her hips. Soon her love cavity was completely filled with his manhood and it felt great. She got his attention by contracting her muscles and giving his cock a love squeeze. She then started ride up and down on his tool.

Carl was standing right in front of Terri, so she put his cock in her mouth and worked the entire length down her throat. The electricity was coursing through her body, as she loved having both her mouth and pussy full. The feelings were too great for her to hold back any longer and she came. When she contracted on Lewis' throbbing cock, he let loose. It felt like his cum was hitting the bottom of her stomach. Carl saw what was happening, and it made him shoot his love juice against the back of her throat. She sat down on one cock and kept her mouth around the other. Once they were done cumming, she swallowed the load in her mouth without spilling a drop. She stood up and said, "I think I need a drink of water. Does anybody else need anything?"

All of them used this opportunity to get something to drink, use the bathroom and clean up. Terri was the last to come back into the room, and she still was only wearing her nylons and garter belt. All the men got a twinge in their dick, realizing they had another round of lovemaking with this sexy lady.

"Ty and Larry think they are a better lover team than Lewis and I, and they want you to be the judge," Carl said to Terri.

Terri walked to Ty and Larry and put her arms around their shoulders, kissed each of them on the cheek and said, "Show me your stuff."

They both turned so they were facing her and each gave her a French kiss. As Larry went behind her and kissed her on the neck and ears, Ty moved to her big tits. He sucked on each of her nipples until they were hard. Larry worked his way down her back, lightly kissing along the way and Ty did the same on her belly. Ty then kissed around her lower belly, thighs and mound of Venus. Larry first admired her firm, round ass and then used his fingers to spread the cheeks. He then began probing her anus with his tongue. The attention was causing her temperature to rise.

Ty had Terri lie down on a blanket and he then positioned himself between her legs. Larry lay next to her and took his turn sucking the hard nipples on her massive tits. While he sucked on one tit, he fondled the other with his hand. Ty kissed up both of her inner thighs while he began to finger fuck her. Her pussy was already wet and he could smell the erotic odor. He then moved his mouth to the top of her inner lips where her clit was hiding. He began to probe and lick this area with his tongue. Soon she cried out, "Don't stop! I'm cumming, oh that feels so good."

She came as the guys continued to work her erogenous zones. Ty and Larry were already hard, as making this beautiful lady hot was exciting to them. Larry lay on his back and Terri mounted him. His cock slid easily into her wet cunt. Ty got behind her and began to tongue her anus. When she was relaxed enough that he could penetrate her, he deposited a wad of spit on the opening of her tunnel of love and slowly worked the head of his cock inside. He then put the entire length in until his balls touched the cheeks of her ass. Both guys then began to stroke and she moved her hips to match their rhythm.

Terri was feeling great, having both holes fucked at the same time. She kept saying to them, "Fuck me harder, fuck me harder."

They began to stroke her harder. Since he was on top, Ty could move the fastest and he was. He knew he wasn't going last long due to the intense stroking and the tightness of her asshole. His ball sack was very tight as his cock pulsated, shooting a hot load deep inside her.

Terri felt him shooting his load and she reciprocated by cumming. As she came, her pussy walls contracted on Larry's cock, sending him over the edge and he began to pump his seed into her pussy. Once the cumming stopped, they all just kind of fell in a heap on the blanket. Lewis and Carl gave them a round of applause. Both of them had smiles on their faces and semi-erect dicks, because they were next.

Terri got up and said, "These guys were so good they made me forget what you two were like, so it's hard for me to judge who's the best."

Carl laughed and replied, "I guess we need to refresh your memory." Terri was now standing right in front of them. He grabbed his cock and said, "We can't show you until these things are hard."

She got down on her knees and took Carl's cock in her mouth. She grabbed his nut sack with one hand, and Lewis' joint with the other. Carl's dick hardened very quickly. She then took the whole length into her mouth, so her lips were against his lower belly and the top of his balls. She then started to run her mouth up and down the shaft. Carl looked at Lewis and said with a sly smile, "See, I told you my size was better than yours."

"Why don't you try that on me?" Lewis said to Terri.

"I already have," replied Terri, after taking Carl's cock from her mouth.

"Why don't you try again?"

She moved to Lewis. She took his hard, giant cock in her hand and got her mouth over the swollen head. Once she had him in her mouth, her hand moved to his nut sack while the other hand stroked Carl. She worked it into her mouth as far as she could, but soon it started to gag her. She gave up trying to get it all in and worked on the part that she comfortable with. Lewis had a smile on his face, as she had done better than most women who try.

"Lewis, why don't you pound her with that thing and I'll go last," Carl said.

Terri and Lewis stood and moved to the blanket. She lay on her back and he got between her legs. He took his big, black cock in his hand and rubbed the head against her blond bush. He put his cock in her pouty inner lips and guided it home. He had her grab her thighs and lift herself so he could get the deepest penetration. As he buried himself inside her, she moaned, as her cavity was filled to overflowing with his giant cock. He began to take long, slow strokes, to the point that the head came out on occasion. When it did, she would quickly guide him back in, as she loved every minute of this fucking. He began to move faster, and the faster he moved the more stimulated she got.

She was moaning, "Oh, oh, oh," every time he hit the bottom of his stroke. She was feeling pain and ecstasy at the same time as he slammed his cock inside her.

Terri cried out and her body quivered when she came and Lewis pounded her even harder. All pussies were tight to him, so he was also getting very intense, but he was determined not to cum too fast. He wanted to give this beauty the fucking of her life. She went on to have three more climaxes. Each successive one became more intense for her and the more intense they were, the more her pussy contracted. The last was too much for him and his big cock started to fill her womb with his love juice. He could cum in proportion to the size of his cock, so she didn't think he was ever going to stop, nor did she want him to.

When he stopped cumming, he pulled his cock out of her and stood. There was cum still dripping from his tip so she sat up and sucked the rest of the cum from him. As she sat there, she could feel the cum oozing from her cunt, since she was so full. Carl had kept his cock hard and he got up from the couch and walked over to her.

"I guess I'm finally going to get my turn. You know, I haven't fucked you today," he said.

Carl had Terri get on all fours and he got on his knees behind her. He put his cock by her sopping hole and guided it in. He heard a sloshing sound as he buried his cock inside her. He reached up over her back and sides and got both of her tits in his hands. He stroked her and at the same time massaged her tits. She liked the doggy position as she felt this gave her the best clitoris stimulation and she also loved to have her tits fondled. Over the past few months, he had mastered the art of making love to her. As he picked up speed, it didn't take long for her passion to be running on overdrive.

She cried out, "Carl, I love when you fuck me, I love your cock inside me," and then she came. He kept riding her and she met his thrusting cock by pushing her pussy toward him. She had a succession of orgasms and soon Carl's seed spilled inside her.

Everyone was pretty tired at this point, and it was getting late enough that Dennis could come home any minute. The others had already dressed, so when Carl got dressed, they said their good-byes. Each guy kissed her and thanked her for a great day. After they left, she cleaned up a bit and went upstairs to sit in the tub to soothe her aching pussy. Even though she was aching, she would not have missed this day for anything.

Chapter 4

Shopping Trip

Dennis had left for work and Terri was sitting at the kitchen table, mulling over an idea she had been thinking about for some time.

'They are my best friends and I owe it to them; we would all have a great time. We're not getting any younger. I've been much happier since I started.'

Terri decided to go ahead with her idea, as the worst her friends could say is no. Besides, if one of them were in her position and didn't act, she would think they weren't being a true friend. She discussed her idea with Carl the next Thursday and he said if she could set it up, he and his friends would be there.

"As a friend, I owe this to the both of you," Terri said as she tried to break the ice on her plan. Terri was at lunch with Lori and Barbara, two of her closest friends. "Remember what we talked about a few months ago? After we had a few drinks, we all confessed to one another that our sex lives suck."

Lori and Barbara nodded in agreement.

"Well, my life changed shortly after our conversation," Terri said with a smile. "And I can help you two change yours if you want to."

"Sounds interesting, but we need more details," replied Barbara. Barbara was about the same age as Terri. She had long, black hair and wore a lot of makeup. She was an attractive woman, but not pretty. She also wasn't as diligent as Terri in keeping in shape. She wasn't overweight, but she certainly filled out her outfits, especially her chest. She was very outgoing, the life of any party. Lori, on the other hand, was more introverted, almost shy. She was about ten years younger than the others were. She was short and diminutive. She resembled Meg Ryan and wore her reddish hair short.

Terri proceeded to tell them the whole story about how she and Carl met, their sexual liaisons on Thursdays and her party with Carl and his friends.

"What I am proposing is that we tell our husbands that we are going to the outlet mall for the weekend. Since the mall is over 100 miles, we will say we are going to spend the night. We will rent a suite of rooms and Carl and his friends will meet us for a party. I can guarantee you will have the time of your life," Terri stated.

"Sounds like a possibility," said Barbara who had had two flings with guys from the country club. "What do you think, Lori?"

"Well, I just don't know. I've never had an affair," replied Lori. "But I'm also very horny. Mark and I have not made love in over two months."

"Have you ever considered that he may be getting some on the side?" asked Barbara. "I'm convinced that's why Tony never wants to screw me. And even if you don't want to do it Lori, I am. I think Terri made me an offer I can't refuse."

"Can you give me some time to think it over?" Lori asked.

"Sure," replied Terri. After finishing lunch, they went their own ways, promising to follow up in a few days.

The next afternoon, Terri's phone rang. It was Lori.

"I'm going to do it, " Lori said tearfully. "After what Barbara said about Mark, I went through his wallet after he went to sleep. I found a love note inside from one of the young girls that works for his company. I guess Barbara was right."

"You never know, but I'm glad you'll join us. We'll have one hell of a time," replied Terri. After she hung up, she began to wonder if that could be the problem between she and Dennis, but she didn't have time for that now, as she had to plan the weekend fling.

The girls left late on a Saturday morning and drove to the hotel near the outlet mall. Terri had reserved the largest suite. It had three rooms: a bedroom with two king size beds, a large bath with an oversized shower that would hold over four people and the living room, which had three oversized couches and a large Jacuzzi in one corner. The Jacuzzi was set apart from the rest of the room and was surrounded by mirrors on the walls and ceiling. There was a large screen TV and VCR setup for viewing from the Jacuzzi. This was a perfect place for the weekend Terri had planned.

After checking in, they went shopping. They bought a case of their favorite wines and also bought the liquor that Carl had said the guys wanted. They also picked up cheeses and other finger food, as they knew that once the party started, they wouldn't be breaking for dinner. They then went to a romantic specialty store and picked out outfits appropriate for the occasion. They also picked up a couple of adult films. They went back to the room to get themselves and the place ready for the guys' arrival.

After showering, they put on their new outfits. Barbara wore a lacy, black bra with a black thong, black nylons and garter belt. Her massive tits bulged out of the top of the bra like they were begging to be fondled. She spent extra time with her makeup and looked like she was ready to star in a porn film. Lori wore only a baby blue teddy that was thigh length. The material was so sheer that you could see the outlines of the aureoles on her small, perky tits through the material. She looked like a baby doll. Terri had on a bright red teddy along with red nylons and garter belt. Her large tits were very visible through the sheer material and the red complemented her blond hair and tanned body. All three of them looked like they had just stepped out of the Victoria Secret catalogue. They each poured a glass of wine each and toasted the moment, as all three of them were eagerly anticipating the arrival of Carl and his friends.