Terri's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's efforts to rekindle the marriage spark.
3.7k words
4.26
52.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of a previous submission, Terri's Awakening (Part #1).

Determined to salvage her marriage, she has enlisted the support of her best friend Maria, to transform herself mentally and physically.

Sitting upright in her bed, Terri began to gather her thoughts and make plans for Mike's arrival. Her employer had been very gracious in providing her with time off. Her boss knew that Terri's husband was visiting for the three day 4th of July holiday. She gave her the extra day off to prepare for his arrival, aware that this time may be what is needed to help Terri and Mike work through their marital problems. Having already cleaned the house, she realized that the coming few hours should be spent getting prepared for his arrival.

All the hours in the gym had paid off with the loss of the added pounds that had been gained during the ten years of marriage. Trimming down had provided her with another reason to make some changes in her wardrobe. During a recent shopping spree with her best friend Maria, she had purchased new lingerie. This lingerie was a major departure from the standard, no frills variety that she had always worn. There were vibrant colors, sheer and low cut bras, as well as matching g-strings and thongs. These new panties seemed to add to her sensuality and kept her in a pleasurable state of constant arousal.

Terri had also purchased new shorts, slit skirts and blouses. A couple of the blouses she had purposely chosen were so sheer that little was left to the imagination. Quite a change, as she had always been self conscience of her large 38D breasts. Imagining the look on Mike's face was the main impetus for these daring purchases.

Grasping the telephone, Terri called one of her favorite French restaurants. She dialed the number from memory and was greeted by the owner's voice. Terri made reservations for the following evening, requesting one of the few intimate alcoves that had made this place so special. She had made no previous references to going out to dinner to Mike, but knew that he would love this choice as much as she did.

Terri had planned on some private time with Mike for this evening, as they had a lot to discuss and catch up on. She hoped that he would be would be surprised at her changes of appearance, and knew that she would make the effort to keep him in sexual suspense all weekend.

Just as she completed the call to the restaurant, Mike called. He stated that he would be able to get to the house around 6 p.m., as he had to resolve a contract problem with a major client, taking him most of the afternoon. He told Terri that he was excited about spending the weekend with her.

No sooner had she ended her call to Mike that Maria was on the phone. She was calling to inquire as to whether or not she could assist Terri in preparing for Mike's arrival. Decaling her offer, Terri said "You have already done enough. I am so excited that Mike is coming home, that I am already so horny that the bed is wet. I dreamt about us last evening, and I can hardly wait for us to get together again. I want to pleasure you like you did me. Dreaming of sucking on your tits and slowly running my tongue up and down your pussy woke me up in the middle of the night in a hard sweat."

Maria thought of their previous afternoon incident and said "I want for you and me to have a lot more time than we had yesterday to explore each other. Your pussy was actually flooding all over my face. I can almost taste you now. The thought of you between by legs tasting my juices has me flowing right now." They both decided that they would get together for a night of pleasure, once Terri and Mike had their time with each other. Maria says "I have got a little present for you. It is something that you can enjoy by yourself or with Mike. I will drop it off to you on my way to the store."

Terri got out of bed, changed the sheets on the bed and proceeded to the bathroom. Taking her shower, she was very careful in making sure that she shaved herself again. She loved the look and feel of her bald pussy. Taking time to grasp her soft pussy lips, she slowly traced the razor for any unwanted stubble. Just the action of doing this caused her juices to start to flow. She realized how horny she was and began to softly caress her outer lips, causing her clitoris to become erect and very sensitive. Forgetting everything else, Terri began to masturbate in earnest. She felt the orgasm begin down deep in her sole and it seemed to spread over her body in a wave. She had not cum from masturbating herself like she did now. Learning how her body reacted to her touches was so exciting.

Drying off and wrapping herself in her robe, Terri walked into the kitchen to begin preparing the food that she would serve for dinner this evening. She wanted to have all of the preparation work finished, so she could spend more time with Mike. She prepared the salads and made one of her favorite desserts, chocolate covered strawberries. The wine was chosen and the dining room table was set, with the cordials on the side bar. Just a she was finishing, the doorbell rang.

Looking out the peep hole, Terri saw that Maria had arrived on her way to the store. She opened the door to let her in, but Maria said "I don't have time to visit, as I have to get to the grocery store, before everything is sold out. I just wanted to give you this gift on my way. I will call you tomorrow, so I can find out how things are going with Mike."

Terri took the package that Maria had given her to the bedroom, so that she could begin to dress for the evening. She sat in the overstuffed chair in the bedroom and removed the wrapping paper from the gift. To say that she was surprised was an understatement! Terri read the note that was in the box with a vibrator. "I know that you don't own one, so I thought I would provide you something that should take care of your needs. Use this by yourself or better

yet in the presence of Mike. It will bring you more pleasure than you can believe. Let your imagination be your only barrier in your new beginning. Love, Maria"

Terri had certainly heard of vibrators, but had not experienced the use of one. The thought of using the vibrator on herself started her juices flowing for the second time today. Looking at the clock, she realized that she had plenty of time to try it out. She opened her robe and began to run her fingertips over her tits. As she did, her nipples began to harden and become so sensitive. Slowly she felt her nipples and areola with light circles. As she became more aroused her fingers began to grasp the nipples harder. Pulling on her nipples sent a direct current to her clit, causing her to take in a sharp breath. Pulling her tits to her mouth, she began to lick and suck on her nipples with a furry.

Releasing her tits, she grabbed the vibrator to turn it on. Terri began to further explore herself by sliding the vibrator over her lower abdomen and upper thighs. Terri gasped out loud when she brought it in contact with her pussy lips. Plunging the vibrator in and out of her pussy was making her buck against it, as if she was truly fucking Mike. Moving the vibrator to her clit, Terri began to feel the pleasure of her orgasm come upon her. Cumming for the second time today, she screamed out Mike's name.

Terri felt as if she had run a marathon, as she was out of breath and sweaty. She had come to a plateau that she never thought was obtainable. She had explored areas and felt pleasure in the past couple of days, which she had never felt before. She was now more determined than before to explore her sexuality. Finally, she got up, placed the vibrator in her bedside table and decided that she had to take another show to freshen up.

After her shower, Terri went to the closet to pick out her outfit for the evening. She wanted to wear something that would make Mike take notice to her renewed shape. She had done this for him as well as for herself, so why hide it? Terri put the selected clothes on the bed, and went to her dresser to find the appropriate lingerie to wear.

She had selected a rose colored camisole. As she put the camisole on, Terri noticed the hardened nipples, which were quite visible through the almost transparent material. She then stepped into the matching colored thong. As soon as she raised it up on her hips, Terri could see the outline of her pussy through the thin cloth patch. The string between her butt cheeks only added to the excitement. She was beginning to become wet, just looking at herself. She had picked out a very short red skirt that barely covered her ass. There was no need for stockings, as she had kept herself tanned by lying by their pool. Looking at herself in the long dressing mirror Terri realized that she indeed did look wonderful.

Looking at the clock, she realized that Mike should be arriving at any moment. She prepared herself a cocktail, as she had become as nervous as a school girl on her first

date. Hearing the car door slam from the driveway was her signal that Mike had finally arrived. She opened the door, as was pleasantly surprised with his reaction. Before he could say speak, his eyes revealed what his thoughts were. He stood in the doorway taking in the sight before him. Terri grabbed his arm and ushered him into the house. "Hello, Mike. I am so glad that you came home for the weekend. We have so much to catch up on," Terri spoke. Mike finally blurted out, "Wow, you look fabulous. This is certainly a surprise. I do not believe that you have ever looked as trim and radiant as you look now."

Terri turned to walk down the hall towards the den. When she reached the sofa, Mike turned and reached out for her. Willingly she came into his arms, and received a kiss that made her knees weak. Finally, he broke free and looked at her again. He seemed to be drinking in all of her new features. The way he was looking at her now made all of her physical exertion worthwhile. She offered to fix him and drink, which he readily accepted. Terri told him to have a seat and relax while she fixed dinner. Mike asked if he could take a shower and change clothes before they ate.

While Mike was showering, Terri busied herself fixing the pasta and scallops that she had planned for tonight's meal. Without making it known that he was back, Mike stood in the doorway and drank in the beauty that was before him. His eyes roamed from the top of Terri's head to her feet, gazing at the transformation that she had presented. "What is wrong?" she asked, as she turned to see him staring. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with what I am seeing. I know I shouldn't be saying this, with all that we have to discuss, but you are HOT." Terri thanked him for his comment, and told him that she appreciated his remarks. "We have plenty of time to discuss where we are going in our marriage, but right now this feels so good. I want to enjoy the moment and take things as they come, Okay?"

Terri placed the food on the table, and asked Mike to come and sit down. While Mike poured each a glass of wine Terri was able to see the lust in his eyes. She was determined to make sure that he wanted her more than she wanted him. Tonight was going to be an adventure! Throughout dinner, each took turns talking about what they had been doing since Mike left home. Terri explained that she and Maria had joined the gym, and that once she started to get in shape how easy it was to continue the program. At this point Mike expressed his amazement in her progress and how wonderful she looked. He said "I also noticed a change in your attitude. It seems that you are so more confident in yourself. I really like how you have changed your appearance and how you look in the sexy clothes you are wearing."

Terri smiled upon hearing this and sat back to let him take a better look. She wanted to have him look at her body and tell her how she looks and what turns him on. As if on queue, Mike says "I can see you tits just enough through the camisole that it is making my dick hard. I have thought about nothing but touching you since I saw you at the front door. Would you like that as well?" Terri slowly reached up with her hand and began to brush one of her nipples with her fingertips. Gently she switched hands and did the same

with her other nipple. Mike could not believe that this was the same woman that he had married ten years ago; one that had never outwardly displayed any sexual overture at all. Standing up to take the dinner dishes into the kitchen, Terri leans over towards Mike and states "It feels really good when I do that. I love how my nipples feel to my touch. They are as hard as diamonds at this moment. It also makes my pussy wet." She then turned and walked into the other room. Mike was harder now than he thought he could ever be. How he wanted to take this woman to bed and fuck her relentlessly.

Terri called to Mike to bring their wine into the den. She had lit candles and turn off the one light that had been on. On the table in front of the sofa were the chocolate covered strawberries she had gotten for dessert. Once Mike was seated, Terri grabbed one of the strawberries and fed it to him. She then took one for herself, and using her tongue and lips, made a production out of eating it. Mike could feel her dick start to throb.

After more small talk and more wine, Terri told Mike that she wanted to make love to him. She made of point of saying "I want to fuck you like it is our first time, but let me set the pace." Standing up in front of him, she slowly unzips her skirt while watching his reaction all the while. Receiving the favorable reaction she had anticipated, she let the skirt drop to the floor. She stood before him in only her camisole and thong. Knowing that he was about to reach out for her, she stepped back and sat in one of the chairs next to Mike. Terri began to trace the outline of her tits with her fingertips, stopping periodically to squeeze her nipples. Gradually her hands were at the top of her thighs with her legs spread wide. Now Mike could see how wet she had become, as the thin material of her thong was sopping wet.

For the first time he realized that she had shaved her pussy. Terri was now rubbing her pussy while asking Mike to undress for her. As he was stripping, Terri slid her panties down her legs, and had begun to use her fingers between her lips. Insisting that Mike not touch her yet, she had him sit on the sofa again. She then began to play with her pussy with a greater intensity. Mike was in awl as she masturbated in front of him. She found her clit and began to increase the speed of her assault. Mike now had his hard dick in his hand as was squeezing as hard as he could. Terri was moaning and had reached her peak. In fascination, Mike watched her make herself cum over and over again.

Standing up, Terri took her fingers and gave them to Mike to taste. He greedily took them in his mouth and sucked all of her juices off. Turning to go towards the bedroom, she said "Are you going to join me, or do I have to make myself cum again? I would prefer to have a hard cock in me." Mike was up in record speed and raced her to the bedroom.

Lying down on the bed, Terri held her arms open for Mike to join her. They began to kiss with a passion that had left them years ago. Mike was being very careful to kiss and touch her with a renewed awareness. He gradually worked his way to her breasts, where

he kissed and sucked her nipples. Hearing the moans from his wife, Mike sensed that he was doing it as she wanted. Slowly he began to move his lips towards her pussy. Terri become more excited realizing that this is the first time that Mike had tasted her without the obstruction of pubic hair. He ran his tongue up and down her slit, causing her to gasp out loud. Sucking her pussy lips with his mouth increased her sensations more. She could begin to feel a climax slowly beginning. Mike changed his assault to her clit. Using his tongue, he began to flick her clit back and for and in circular motions. As soon as Mike began to alternately suck on her clit, as well as move it with his tongue, Terri screamed out "God, I am cumming! Keep sucking my pussy." He continued to lick and suck on her until she pushed him away.

Pushing him on his back, she grabbed his dick with her hands and started towards it with her mouth. Mike stopped her from doing this stating "It has been so long since we have fucked, that I want to do that more than you give me a blowjob." Pulling her face up, he kissed her again. Terri could taste her own nectar on his lips, and began to suck it from him.

She then proceeded to sit astride him, lowering her pussy on his rock hard dick. Entering her, Mike could feel how tight she was. Even though she was dripping her juices on his dick, it felt like he was taking her for the first time. "Oh my dear, your dick feels so good in my pussy. It is so tight that I can feel every bit of you. Now, fuck me hard with your dick." Mike began to drive in and out of her so vigorously, that he thought he would not be able to stay in her. It had been so long since he had had sex; Mike knew that he wouldn't be able to last long.

Sensing that he was nearing his climax, Terri wanted to have another one at the same time. She took her fingers and began to rub on her clit with a furry. As Mike told her that he was going to cum, Terri's climax hit her. She began to shutter with her orgasm as Mike's spasm hit him. Terri collapsed against his chest, as both tried to regain their breath. She lay next to him as he embraced and kissed her again.

When their breathing became normal again, Terri looked at Mike and said "Welcome home. I guess you know how much I have missed you. I have to take a shower, care to join me?"

Taking a shower with Terri had not been something that he had done in a long, long time. Mike took the soap and began to lather her up, careful to not miss any spots. He was exploring her body as if he had never touched it before. He wanted to burn this image in his mind forever. Terri separated from him and began to rinse herself off. Taking the soap, she started to return the favor to Mike.

As she sat on the shower seat to wash his legs, she noticed that his dick had started to react to her touch. She had him rinse off, then turn to face her once again. Terri told him "Now it is my turn. I hope I can make you feel the pleasure that you gave me. She put her lips on the head of his dick and began to lick and suck him. She reached up to cup

his balls with her hands. Gently, she began to rub them with her fingernails and her fingertips. With an increased vigor, she began to slide her lips down on his dick, attempting to cram it all in her mouth. She began to suck back and forth on his dick causing Mike to grasp her head gently. She could feel his balls contract and knew that orgasm was imminent. He tried to pull back, knowing that she had never allowed him to cum in her mouth. Mike started to cum and she kept her sucking motion going, trying to take all of his fluid in her mouth. Swallowing his cum, she finally let his dick out of her mouth.

She felt him pull her into an upright position. Mike looked deep into her eyes and began to kiss her passionately, tasting his own juices on her lips and tongue. Mike said "I did not think I would ever see the day that you would swallow my cum. That was unbelievable."

Steeping out of the shower, Terri hugged him tightly and kissed him again, whispering in his ear "You have only begun to see the new me. There is so much more that I plan to show you. If I have my way, your dick will be hard the whole time. You will have no idea what I will do next. I strongly recommend that we both get some sleep, as you definitely will need it."

Further exploits in Part 3, coming soon