Terri's Diary Page 2

Story Info
Terri awaits a call from her Master.
4.3k words
4.26
29.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers

Terri's Diary, Page 2

August 16, 2001

Dear Diary

It has been a couple of weeks since I have made an entry into this journal. My entire world has changed since my Master has come into my life. Sometimes he goes for days without calling and I patiently wait by the phone wanting to hear his voice, but I have to wait. I long to call him and tell him I need him but he has instructed me not to do this, so I wait. Then there is you daddy, just a few feet down the hallway, a grown man, a man who has needs, a man who has done everything he can for me since the day I was born. I think about you always daddy and it hurts so bad not to be able to touch you, to caress you, to give myself to you completely. It is hard daddy, needing someone when you are in the room down the hall, sleeping there alone and so virile and sexy.

I heard you come into the house last night. I was in the shower and had just turned off the water after going through my usual routine of removing all unwanted body hair and watched as it washed down the drain. I trimmed my blonde pubic hair, shaving the outer part of my pussy until it was a nice v-shape, leaving just enough hair to cover the pink lips of my pussy. I stepped out of the shower and I heard you walk through the house and put your things in the kitchen. I picked up my towel and stepped up to the mirror, water dripping from my young body, a body that longed to be touched by a man, by you daddy. The tingling sensation was intense as I rubbed the soft cloth across my body; a tingling that felt like a million needles piercing my skin like my need to be touched by you pierces my soul.

"Terri, are you home?" I heard you holler out. I wanted to tell you that I was in the bathroom and I was yours for the taking but I did not. "Terri," you called out once more. I heard you come down the hall and walk toward the bathroom door. My heart was racing a million miles an hour. When your hand touched the doorknob, I dropped my towel to the floor and was standing there completely nude. It seemed like the knob was in slow motion as I watched it turn and you pushed it open. "Terri?" you asked again as you walked through the door.

"DADDY," I exclaimed as my heart's desire entered the room.

"Oh SHIT!" I heard you say as you tried to turn your face from my nudity. "I'm so sorry Terri," you said as I reached down and picked up the towel, pretending like I was embarrassed and didn't want you to look at me. I bent over and picked up the towel and put it up against me, covering my breasts and letting it dangle in front of the blonde patch between my legs.

"It's ok daddy," I said. I slowly turned around hoping that you would look up and you would get a view of my round little bottom. I pulled the towel away and put it across my back so I would not be too obvious. "I'm covered now daddy," I said as I stood in front of the full-length mirror with the towel open.

"I'm so sorry baby."

"I said it's ok daddy. Two grown people in the house and one bathroom, it is bound to happen once in a while."

You looked up and turned your eyes toward me. I watched you and just as I expected, you looked into the mirror and could see the reflection of my breasts, my hard nipples jutting out from my chest. You turned your head down once again like a good daddy. "I was just going to tell you that I am gong to go lay down for a while."

I pulled the towel from my shoulders and put it under my arms and wrapped it around myself, tucking it neatly between my breasts. My nipples were erect and sensitive and I felt my body start to respond to the heat of the moment. I turned around and walked toward you as you stood there trying so hard not to look at me. You looked so embarrassed standing there with your "little" girl wrapped up like a Christmas present. I walked up to you and put my arms around you and gave you a big hug. "Are you ok daddy?"

"I'm fine kitten, just a little tired is all. It has been hell down at the factory. I am just so tired." I pulled you tight to me and put my head on your shoulder. I kept my head against you taking in your scent. I always loved the way you smell when you come home, I love the smell of your sweat mixed with the smells of your work.

"I just worry so much about you daddy, you work so hard to give me all the things I need and most of the things I want." I felt your arms go around and give me that familiar squeeze that you have given me all my life. I felt your body press against mine and at that moment, I was in heaven in my daddy's arms.

"I'm ok Terri, really."

You gave me a kiss on the forehead like you always do and I pressed my lips against your cheek as you released me from your grip. I stood there in silence as the most handsome man in my life walked through the door and shut it behind him.

"Shit!" I said as the door shut. I picked up my dirty clothes and put them in the hamper and then walked down the hall to my bedroom. I heard you go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I hadn't shut the door yet so I walked back down the hall and as soon as I heard the shower door close I quietly turned the handle and opened it just a little, enough that I could see your silhouette through the opaque doors. I watched the outline of your body, watched as you lathered yourself up. I felt that familiar moistness between my legs, that feeling that I always get when I think about you but this time I was getting it because I was peeping on you.

The water shut off and you pulled the towel from the top of the stall and started to slide the door open. You had the towel in front of you and I tried to get a look at your penis but I could not. You held it in front of you and then you walked over to the sink. I did not get a look at your manhood but I have to admit daddy, you have gorgeous buns. You finished drying off and wrapped the towel around your lower half and as you were turning around, I rushed to my room, trying not to make any noise at all.

Once in my room, I pulled the drawer open and dug around in the top drawer. I was looking, searching, trying so hard to find it. "Where is it?" I murmured to myself. "Aah, here it is." It is one of the few things that my mom didn't take with her when she left us. It was something that had kept me company all these nights that my Master couldn't be here with me. It was her dildo daddy. That's right, I found it in the dresser after she left. I took it to my room and hid it and I have to tell you, it is a very nice dildo indeed. It is not huge, it is about 8 inches long, flesh colored and it is looks so lifelike. I walked over to the bed and lay down on the covers. I propped my head up on the pillow and pulled the towel open that I had been covering myself with. I ran the dildo across my cheek and closed my eyes, imagining it was a real cock, thinking of a man being attached to it. I moved the rubber dick across my cheeks to my lips. I opened my lips slightly and stuck out my tongue and then I opened my mouth a little more and inserted the head. After a minute of pretending like it was a real cock, I realized that it wasn't going to do it for me. Damn, I needed relief so badly. What was I going to do?

Suddenly it dawned on me. I'd call Amanda. She's such a little slut and I knew that she could tell me some really nasty experiences that she had had with boys and her stories always get me excited. I raised up a little and reached over and pushed the button on my speakerphone. I waited for the dial tone but it did not come so I got ready to hang it up and try again. Before I could push the off button, I realized that daddy was using the phone in the other room.

"Hi baby, what are you doing tonight?" I heard him say.

"Just laying here thinking about having your gorgeous body next to mine," a female voice said. A female voice?????? Who was the voice on the other end? I didn't recognize it. Was daddy seeing someone on the side and he hadn't told me about it? "What are you doing big boy?" she asked.

"Oh you know me baby, just laying here with my cock in my hand, thinking about what I would be doing if I were there with you."

"Oh you naughty boy," she said in a sexy voice."Are you stroking it?"

"You know it sexy." You laughed kind of a naughty laugh, a laugh that I had never heard come from you before.

"So what'll it be tonight?"

Tonight? As in this has gone on before? What was going on here, who was he talking to?

"Hmmmm. Not sure, but for $2.49 a minute, it had better be a good fantasy."

$2.49 a minute? What was happening? Oh my god, no, it can't be. You were having phone sex daddy. I was listening to you have phone sex!!

"Well, think of your favorite fantasy and I will play along with you and I guarantee you will get your money's worth sir."

"Well...I guess my favorite fantasy would be Terri."

"Terri? Tell me a little about this Terri," she said.

My hands were starting to tremble a little as I listened. Surely he must be talking about someone else named Terri. Surely he couldn't be talking about me!!

"Well, you see Terri...Terri is my...my..." your voice trailed off.

"Your what?" she inquired.

"Well, let's just say she is an 18 year old blonde knockout with a killer body."

"Hmmm," the woman said. "This Terri, she wouldn't happen to be any relation to you would she?"

"Umm...well, I guess maybe..."

"And she wouldn't happen to be related by blood would she?"

"Hmmm.well..."

"Let me guess," she said. "Terri is your daughter isn't she?"

There was a short silence on the phone and before you could answer the woman said, " I thought so. Terri is your daughter and you are having fantasies about having sex with her aren't you?" Another short silence that told her that you was thinking of me daddy.

"Umm... Look...maybe this isn't such a good idea," you said. "Maybe I should just hang up right now."

"What? And miss fucking me daddy?" she said suddenly sounding younger than she had earlier.

I laid there thinking about what I was doing. I was eavesdropping on my daddy having phone sex. I picked up my dildo and ran it down the length of my body, across my breasts, down my stomach and thighs. I spread my legs and pointed it at the opening of my pussy. I felt the head against my clit so I spread my legs a little more and touched it against swollen pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhh...n-n-no," you stammered. "I really shouldn't be having these fantasies."

"It's ok daddy," the woman said, "I have dreamed about fucking you for a long time daddy. I have dreamed about sneaking into your room at night and tearing the sheets that cover your naked body, straddling your cock and sliding myself down the entire length of that monster."

Yes I have daddy, I thought to myself as I listened. Night after night after night I have longed for your touch.

"Oh god yes Terri," you said. "You know daddy wants his little girl to do just that. You know daddy wants to fuck you baby."

"Oh yes daddy. Is there anything else you would like to do to me daddy?" she asked.

"Oh yes Terri, I have one reoccurring fantasy about you girl. One that I can't get out of my mind."

"What is it daddy," she asked. "Tell me what it is and I'll lay here and play with my blonde pussy daddy." Yes what is it daddy, tell her daddy tell her what you would want to do to me.

"Well, you see it is like this, I would like to...well...I'd like to..." your voice trailed off.

Shit daddy, just tell her what you would like to do to me. "Come on daddy, what do you want to do to me. Tell me daddy, I am a big girl now and I can handle anything you can tell me."

"I dream, sometimes, about sneaking your room Terri and quietly walking up on her and pulling the covers back and stand over her bed."

"Oh yeah daddy, I have dreamed about you doing that to me too. I have wanted you to come in and take me and do whatever it is that you want to do to me. What do you want to do then?"

"Well, the first thing I want to do to you is pull your nightie up and get a feel of those sweet tits of yours."

"Oh daddy, I have tried to make sure you saw my tits before. I have longed for you to touch them, to kiss them to suck on my tender nipples daddy. Oh daddy, please...tell me more," she breathed into the phone. My hand moved to my breasts as I closed my eyes and imagined my daddy touching me. "Oh god yes daddy," the "Terri" on the phone said. "Are you rubbing your cock as you tell me this daddy? Are you stroking your fuck stick?" she asked?

"Oh shit you know I am angel," you said.

"What kind of sick perverted things do you want to do to my body then daddy?"

"I want to touch your breasts, I want to run my fingers across your quarter sized nipples and then roll them between my fingers." I lay there with my fingers squeezing my nipples, feeling their hardness between my fingers and feeling the sensations pulsating through my body.

"Oh daddy, you know how much I like to have my nipples touched."

"Of course I do Terri. I am stroking my cock thinking about touching your nipples. Then I want to press your nipples a little harder in my hand, making you squirm a little, but not hard enough to wake you up." As they talk nasty on the phone I squeeze my nipples between my fingers, almost to the point of causing pain but only increasing the sensations.

"God yes daddy, play with your cock while you tell me what you want to do to me. Tell me how much you want your little girl to be yours and yours only daddy," the woman said obviously enjoying the role-playing that was taking place.

"Then, I remove my hand from your titties and look down at your precious pussy covered in your white cotton panties."

"You like my white cotton panties don't you daddy?" she asked.

"Of course I do Terri, in fact, I just pulled your freshly worn pair out of the hamper when you got out of the shower and I have them up to my nose right now."

"Do I smell good daddy? Do you like the way that my little blonde pussy smells? Do you dream about putting your face against my sweet pussy lips daddy?"

" Hell yes you smell good baby. Daddy has been dying to get a chance to smell your pussy first hand but I won't get a chance to so I'll just have to make due."

"Well, tell me what you do to me next?"

"Next, I run my hand down the length of your body till I come into contact with your beautiful young pussy. As I touch your crotch, you spread your legs slightly and I can see just a couple of your blonde pussy hairs sticking out. I then look up to make sure that you are still asleep and I pull the crotch to the side and I put my finger to your young cunt lips."

"Oh god daddy, I have waited so long for a man to touch me. Come on daddy, touch me."

I think about daddy's firm hand running across my pussy lips. I want it so badly. I spread my legs a bit and push the dildo into the opening of my pussy. I spread my lips with my thumb and finger and rub across my clit. I try not to let out a moan because I don't want you to know that I am listening.

"After I have played with your clit and fingered your vagina I put my fingers to my lips and run my tongue across them. Oh god Terri, your pussy tastes so good baby. Then I pull my shorts and shirt off and I am standing there with no clothes on, standing there naked before my daughter."

"Oh daddy, I have dreamed about this for years."

I can hear daddy's breath getting louder. I know he is stroking his cock, moving his hand up and down the length of it, bringing himself closer to the point of cumming with every thought of what he is doing to me.

"Then I quietly get up on the bed, being ever so careful not to disturb you. I move my nose close to your pussy and take a deep breath, taking in your fragrance, taking in the sight of your tight young pussy and virgin lips. I then gently plant a kiss on your beautiful golden mound Terri,"

"And then I start to stir daddy, You hear my moan and stop for a second and I take my hand and put it on the back of your head. As I run my fingers through your hair, pulling your face into my mound. I start to wake up, thinking that I am having another one of my wet dreams and then I realize that someone or something is in bed with me. I suddenly am jerked awake and open my eyes to see what is going on and I discover it is you, my daddy in bed with me."

"You say 'Daddy, what are you doing daddy' and then I spread your lips with my hand and touch the opening of your pussy. You try to pretend you don't like what I am doing but your legs spread more and I can feel the moistness of your pussy on my tongue. Your fragrance starts to increase and I can tell that you are getting excited and you are enjoying my attentions."

"Oh daddy," the girl says, " I love it when you lick my pussy daddy. Your tongue feels so good. I want you to lick me daddy, I want you to get on top of me and put your hot hard cock into my pussy daddy. Oh please, please fuck me daddy."

"I move forward and then I am on top of you. You cry a little cry as you feel my body pressing up against yours and I head to my prize. I kiss your stomach as I move up and I feel your muscles contract as I move up. You can feel my dick against your leg as I move up. My precum oozes from the head and I move slowly up your body and take your breast in my mouth." I listen as daddy's breath becomes more labored, listen to him as I can imagine the cum building up in his balls, getting ready to explode all over his stomach. "I only have one thing in mind for you and do you know what that is?"

"Oh god daddy, yes. I love the feel of your tongue working it's way up my body daddy. I love the feel of your lips as they caress me and then you pull my nipples into your mouth, sucking, nibbling gently on them daddy. I know that you have wanted to fuck me for such a long time. Please daddy please put your cock inside me daddy. "

I remove my fingers from my clit and I spread my legs and push the didlo slowly into my pussy. Oh god, I think of you on top of me daddy, think of you on top of me with your hard body pressed against me as I listen to your voice on the phone.

"You begin to struggle a little, pretending like you haven't wanted this to happen. I grab your wrists and pull them up over your head and hold them together with one hand. I can feel my cock touch your leg and then I feel it against the cotton of your panties."

"My panties are wet daddy. You can feel the moisture on my panties can't you daddy?"

"Oh yes Terri, they are so wet and hot and no matter how much you pretend you don't want me, your body gives it away."

I spread my legs as wide as I can and start to move the rubber dick in and out of my tight pussy, stroking the inside of my cunt while I listen to my daddy and this woman talk about fucking me. I can feel my orgasm start to build so I slow it down a little, wanting this to last a little longer.

"Oh daddy, rip my panties off me daddy, fuck me. Fuck my little cunt daddy, you know I am a bad little slut and I have been asking for it."

"I reach underneath me and take hold of your panties and struggle and as soon as they slide off your ass I finally I get them pulled off of your legs. You try to get away but I am too strong for you and I just put myself back on top of you and force your legs open with my knees. I put your panties against my nose and I move forward and then I can feel the head of my cock touch your hot honey hole."

"Fuck me daddy, come on fuck me daddy," the woman said as she starts to breathe hard.

"Your pussy is hot and wet so I put my hand around my cock and put it against the opening of your pussy. I put the head in and then I push it in slowly, deliberately. Your pussy is so tight and so hot and I have trouble getting it in at first but the more you struggle the movement side to side the easier it gets and the more I am determined to get and I push it in there."

johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers
12