Terri's Teasing Torments Ch. 5

Story Info
David's torment continues.
1.5k words
4.65
68k
11
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little was I to know that this was the day which would change how I thought about David, about sexuality, and about myself. The pleasure I was getting from teasing him was more intense than anything I had ever experienced, and watching him strain helplessly while I reached orgasm after orgasm was the most fulfilling sexual experience of my life.

It was during breakfast that I made my mind up.

"David?" I asked tentatively, "I need to know how far you are willing to take this."

He looked at me nervously. "I don't know what you mean. Take what?"

I couldn't tell whether he was confused or playing coy.

"I have to be honest David, this has sparked something inside me that I've never felt before. Sure, I thought teasing you would be fun, playful, but this is different. You wouldn't believe the things I am thinking of doing to you." I smiled, tracing my foot along his leg, up along his inner thigh, until the ball of my foot was pressing into his crotch. I gently twisted my foot against him, feeling him grow hard at the sensation. "Ohhhhhhhhh," I teased, "you like that?"

He just nodded.

I watched him, sitting quietly.

Finally he spoke, "Terri, I can't even begin to tell you all the things I am feeling. My head is spinning, I've never felt this way before." He stopped, arching his back and moaning, pressing into my foot.

"Is it a good feeling David? Or a bad one?" I asked.

He regained his composure briefly as I eased my foot back, "Both Terri. It is the best and worst I have ever felt. I hate it, but I crave it. But, the thing I like the most," he paused, looking down, "is how much you like it."

"Oh, I do David. I love it, I love seeing you this way. I mean I *really* love it." I let me foot continue to work on him, "I want you to understand, you are going to feel like this all the time." I stopped for a second before telling him what I was really thinking. "David, I have to tell you, you look so cute like this, so adorable. And when I look at you all I can think about is how to make it worse. Do you understand what I am saying David?"

He was trembling, and I could see his eyes beginning to tear up a little, a sight which caused me to squirm a bit, I could feel his suffering, his aching inside me, it was growing unbearable, I slid my hand back down between my legs and leaned back, my hair brushing the back of my neck as I gently brushed my fingertip over my clit, slowly at first, then faster and harder. I could feel myself growing wetter.

"David," I cried out, "Get over here."

He came over and stood beside me.

Breathlessly, I instructed him, "Get."

"On"

"Your"

"Knees."

Eyes closed, I grabbed his head by the hair in back and shoved his face between my legs. He responded, licking me and letting his tongue slip inside my wetness. Almost instantly I was cuming, once, twice and then a thrid time, harder than I had ever cum before. I could feel his need, his hunger, his desperation with each movement of his tongue, or his lips.

He continued, gently tasting me as the feeling started to subside. As my head started to clear, I could hear a soft moaning, which turned into a whimper. I looked down and saw his cock was bigger that it had been the night before, swollen, almost purple from the strain. And then, I noticed something else.

All at once three things came together. His whimpering was growing worse. I felt a dampness on my own thighs. I looked down, seeing his mouth buried between my legs, I saw his cheeks were wet. It hit me.

He was crying.

At that moment, I felt the most powerful orgasm of my life overtake me. I held his head between my legs as I screamed. I could barely remember it at all, beyond being enveloped in a mind-numbing, earth-shaking, feeling of total and complete pleasure.

Afterward, I was covered in sweat, unable to speak. Only able to respond to his queries, "Are you all right?" by nodding with my eyes closed.

When I finally came around, I felt David's cheek resting against my thigh. His tears had slowed. As he reached up to wipe his cheek, I stopped him. I pulled his hand back, and whispered to him "Leave them. I like them."

He looked up at me, and whispered in a voice which grew increasingly pathetic. "It hurts so much, please Terri, please."

I smiled down at him stroking his hair. "Please what, David?"

"Please help me," he begged, the words seeming to stick in his throat.

I had decided what I wanted, what I needed from him.

"David. This is it, your last chance, I mean it." I looked strenly at him.

"You have one of two choices. Either you cum for me, which will, I promise you, be the most mind blowing orgasm of your life and we end things here. We'll both remember this as an incredibly hot weekend, but that will be the end of things. Orrrrrr," I paused, looking down at him.

His eyes opened wider. "Yes?" he asked anxiously.

"Or, you become mine totally and completely. You live like this, frustrated and tormented. Every day more difficult. The only satisfaction you'll have is knowing how unbelievably hot you make me, seeing you ache and suffer."

Without a moment of hesitation he responded, "Oh God, Terri, yes, that is what I want, what I need. I'm yours."

He was blathering.

"You're sure?" I asked.

He nodded again enthusiastically.

"Lie down," I instructed him.

He obeyed.

"Raise your knees to your shoulders," I told him.

"Hands behind your head." He clasped them there immediately.

I lowered myself, between his legs and slid my finger in my mouth, getting it nice and wet. Slowly I ran it along the underside of his cock. He was shaking. When it reached the tip, I said "Repeat after me."

"I will never cum again," I said slowly, my finger slowly sliding back down the underside of his throbbing cock.

He repeated it, barely able to speak the words.

"Without Terri's permission." I added.

"Without"

"Terri's"

"Permission.," he groaned.

I smiled and leaned down, whispering in his ear. "I want you to know what you'll be missing."

I continued stroking him, gently, playfully, barely brushing the spots that sent him into near convulsions.

"Cum for me David," I said sharply and began feverishly rubbing the tiny spot, just below the head of his cock which seemed the most sensative.

He squealed and moaned and whimpered as his whole body shook, cum began pumping out of his hard cock, shooting hard enough to his his neck, shoulders and chest. I varied the pace, helping him pump.

Even after he came, I continued to stroke him, gently but rhytmically, my hands slippery with his cum.

Before too long, he was cuming again, this time he let go, his whole body convulsing as more hot cum shot from his engorged cock.

Finally I let go, cuddling up with him.

His eyes were closed and his breathing short and shallow.

"It wasn't fair for me to ask you before, David. You were too desperate." He was looking at me, caught somewhere between confusion and exhaustion.

"I also want you to know exactly what you are giving up. Felt good didn't it?" I asked.

He blushed a bit and nodded.

"How are you feeling, David? A little less horny, a little less desperate?" I ran my finger along his cheek.

He nodded, and pressed into my finger.

"Still willing to give all that up for me? To go back to feeling the way I left you last night? I'll let you cum sometimes, David, but it won't be like that was. I'm not going to let you feel that good. I want you to understand."

He nodded and spoke softly, "I understand."

"And?" I asked.

He looked down and spoke softly. "And I want it. I want it so much. More than anything I've ever wanted before."

I smiled, "Good boy, David."

I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Thank you David." I giggled, adding "I promise to make you regret it." He looked up at me smiling.

"Terri?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

I looked back and nodded, "MmHmmm."

"You are so beautiful," he told me, his eyes filled with adoration.

"That's sweet David. I never get tired of hearing that."

I ruffled his hair and told him to take a shower.

"After that, I guess I won't have to watch you to make sure you don't cheat."

He blushed and shook his head.

After he left for the shower, I picked up the phone and proceeded to call three of my best friends. This was just too good not to share.