Terror from Above

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts mashed incredibly tight against her chest, but somehow managed to fit through and her hourglass waist only made it easier to access her voluptuous hips and ass. Soon, her legs began to disappear into the folds of the maw, as the "petals" slowly closed over and withdrew back into the mass of flesh it had protruded from, the throat continued to swallow Lana further into the flesh body towards its destination.

All Lana could feel within her numbed mind was the amazing ecstasy, hot sensations brimming underneath her skin, the slime slathering and massaging both on the surface of her body and inside her, continually causing her to spew and gurgle the web resin. While all this was transpiring, she had a faint pink glow emanating from her eyes and a numbed smile spread across her open mouthed face. She felt totally surrendered to the beast as she rode it all the way up.

Mysteriously the throat led her to a vast goo-slathered tissue opening, that expanded above the ceiling. The throat was a tube that had protruded into the "floor" of the massive cavern out the maw. It then would place its "meal" into a opened flower, and then the petals would enclose around it before retreating into the walls and ceiling of the tissue-covered cavern.

That is what happened to Lana. As she was suddenly expelled from the floor of the stomach, she was then tethered by the tongue once more onto a open wide flower, which quickly wrapped her thin tendrils that latched onto her breasts, nipples, ears, ass and anus, clit and vagina, even her mouth was probed and kissed, as the thick "tongue" detached from her navel, only to let several more tendrils penetrate it and feed more goo into it. She moaned and gurgled as the flower's petals wrapped comfortably around her, and she slowly sunk with it into the flesh cavern, surrendering to eternal bliss and eventual absorption of the creature.

'The Commander is going to be sooooo pissed when he finds out,' she humorously thought as she let herself surrender to the sensations altogether and close her mind off to the outside world. That was the last of Lana as we knew her, though it wouldn't be the end of her new life, surrendered into total ecstasy and pleasure. She couldn't ask for a better way to go.

The End

12