Terror in the Snowstorm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, but it's worth a shot."

"But Tara, he's going to rape you."

"Zeke is going to rape me, but somehow, I'm not sure Merle will. And if we can make Merle realize how wrong that would be, maybe he'll try to stop it."

"I only hope you're right. If we can escape, we'll run back to my truck and drive off."

Tara said, "I don't think that will work. The snow must be almost a foot and a half deep by now, and the wind is really strong. I can't walk that far without freezing to death. Zeke was probably right about your truck not being able to get far on these roads. His Jeep had to struggle to get over some downed trees to get here. This is a really bad storm, Seth."

I was starting to get hopeful. "If we can get out of the cabin, I can try to hot-wire Zeke's Jeep. I've had to hot wire cars before to get them to the shop."

"Seth, you won't have to! I just remembered that when we got here, I saw that Zeke left the keys in the ignition!"

Zeke bellowed as he came into the room, "Grub's ready!" He was carrying a big kettle. Ox was behind him with four dirty, mismatched bowls, some spoons, and a big jug.

"My kid brother here may be dumb as a stone, but he's a real good cook. This here's venison stew. We hunt or grow most of our own food up here. About the only time we leave these woods is to sell our moonshine and hides and go into the village about ten miles down the road to buy the stuff we can't get ourselves. That's where we was comin' from when we found you. Ain't that right, stupid?" Zeke said, glancing at his brother.

"Don't talk to me like that Zeke," Ox said. "That makes me mad."

Zeke ignored his brother, but Tara and I saw the look on Ox's face. He looked a little pissed.

"Well," Zeke said, "I guess you two kids ain't gonna be able to eat if you're tied up over there. Ox, carry them over to the table and untie their hands. Don't untie anything else though. I ain't sure they have the manners to accept our hospitality. And just to be sure we understand each other, I think I'll just get my old six-shooter here to keep me company. He walked over to a shelf and picked up a gun, checked the chambers, and stuck in his belt.

Ox came over to us and untied our hands. When he leaned over Tara, she whispered to him, "Don't let him be mean to you, Merle. Remember what we talked about."

When we were positioned at the table, Zeke started serving heaping bowls of the stew. Tara said, "I'm really not hungry. I don't want any."

"Now see, that's just what I was talking about. Your manners ain't so good. We took you in from that storm, got your wet coats and boots off you, thawed you out in front of this nice fire, and cooked you up a nice meal." He pulled his gun out and pointed it at her. "Now you be a nice little girl and say you're sorry to my brother here. He worked hard to make this stew for you."

Tara looked at Ox and said, "I didn't mean to offend you, Merle. I'm sure it will be delicious."

"Merle?" Zeke said. "Ain't that sweet, Ox? I think little missy here likes you."

"Well, I like her too, Zeke," Ox said.

"Oh do you now? That's so cute. I bet you'll like her a lot better when you're gettin' sloppy seconds from her after I finish fuckin' her brains out," Zeke laughed.

He turned and looked at me and his ugly smile disappeared. "Don't you get no dumb ideas, kid. Me and my brother are gonna have a lot of fun with this little sweetie over here, and you ain't gonna do nuthin' to stop it. If you're a good boy, though, I'll let you watch. I bet she looks real nice when she's taking a real man's cock in her."

The gun waving in my face did a good job of convincing me that it was in my best interests to be quiet. I noticed that Ox was looking very upset with the things his brother was saying.

"OK," Zeke said. "Eat up. Ox, you and me are gonna need some energy so we can fuck her all night, and little blondie here is gonna need some good grub in her to have the strength to cum as much as she will getting' screwed by two real men. You, too, kid, fill that belly of yours. We aim to please our guests."

The stew actually was very good. I was surprised at how much I was able to eat, being scared half shitless by what had already happened to us and by what might happen later. Even Tara managed to eat. I hoped she had realized that she would need her strength to be able to survive whatever was coming.

Zeke soon started taking swigs out of the jug. "Damn, Ox, this may be the best batch of moonshine you've made yet. Have some!"

Ox took a small swallow, and passed the jug to me.

"Drink up, boy. Don't go offendin' your hosts."

I took a small swallow. It tasted like almost pure grain alcohol.

"Girlie, have a drink," Zeke said. "You need to get in a party mood."

Tara took the jug and took a tiny sip. She sputtered and choked, and her face got bright red. When she recovered, she gasped, "My God, that stuff is strong. It tastes like gasoline!"

Zeke roared with laughter. "Yeah, it's a little stronger than the fine wines and double-malt aged scotch you're probably used to drinkin'. But I tell you, honey, it's damn good shit." He grabbed the jug back from her and took a long pull. I honestly didn't know how he could do it.

We had all finished eating. Zeke got up and took the kettle back into the kitchen. When he came back out, he grabbed our bowls and took them out too.

Ox looked at us and said quietly, "Zeke's getting' kinda drunk. He can get real mean when he's drunk."

I whispered to Ox, "He's real mean when he's not drunk."

Ox nodded, but said, "Not like he can be when's he's hittin' the moonshine hard. Don't do nuthin' to piss him off. That's why I ain't drinkin' much. I gotta have my wits about me if he decides to hurt you two."

Zeke came back and flopped in his chair. "Everyone needs an after dinner drink before we get to the best part of the party, namely fuckin' the shit out of this purty little college girl here. Ox, you'd best have another drink or two. You too, girl. You're gonna get laid here, and you wanna be nice and loosened up so you can really enjoy it. Boy, you ain't gonna get your rocks off, but you might as well get drunk!"

Zeke took another big swallow from the jug and passed it to his brother. He was leering at Tara when Ox took the jug, so he didn't see that Ox tilted the jug, but didn't actually drink. Ox passed the jug to me with a wink, so I did the same thing he had done. I made sure to make a face when I set the jug down, to look like I had just swallowed a big gulp of the strong drink.

"Ox," Zeke said, "we're gonna do her here on the floor in front of the fireplace. Real romantic-like." He put the jug in front of Tara. Feed her some of that stuff and tie up the kid here. Turn his chair so he has a real good view. I gotta piss."

As Zeke was getting up, Tara picked up the jug. Zeke grinned at her and turned away. Tara did the same thing Ox and I had just done, not actually drinking. She then made the same choking and hacking sounds she had made before. "Good girl," Zeke yelled as he left the room.

Ox came over to me. "I gotta tie you up Seth, but I ain't makin' the knots tight. You should be able to work them loose in a couple of minutes. Just don't let Zeke see you."

He finished with the rope and turned my chair so I was facing the floor where Zeke had indicated he was going to rape Tara.

Zeke was back in no time. "It's stopped snowing and the wind's died down some. If anyone needs to use the facilities, there's a privy out back. It's damn cold out there, though, so you can just use the bucket near the back door like I did. Don't get any foolish notions. One of us will take you there and make sure you just do your business and come back.

"Now, Ox, you untie our little fuck-toy here. It's time to have some fun."

Ox untied Tara and helped her out of her chair. Zeke pulled a chair next to me and sat down. He gave me his evil, ugly smile and said, "How good do know this girl, kid? Ever fuck her?"

"No," I said, trying not to choke on the fumes of his breath.

"Ever seen her naked?"

"No."

"Well you ain't gonna fuck her tonight, neither, but you're gonna see a hell of a show. Time to strip for us baby," he called to Tara. "Do it real nice and sexy slow. I wanna get a real good look at you before I decide whether I'm gonna fuck your pussy, your ass, or your mouth first."

Tara just stood there in the middle of the room. She was crying again. It broke my heart. Ox was standing near her with his head down. Fat lot of help he is, I thought to myself. How can I stop this?

"You gonna stand there cryin' like a little girl," Zeke roared, or are you gonna give us a show?"

Tara was trembling with fear.

"Maybe I can persuade you, sweetheart," Zeke said, pulling his gun out of his belt. He cocked it and put it against my head.

"Zeke, don't kill him," Ox said.

"Why the fuck not, moron?" Sooner or later I'm gonna kill both of them. Are you so damn simple that you think I'm gonna let them walk out of here and go tell the sheriff what we did to them? Hell no, I'm gonna shoot him now if she don't get naked. If she starts actin' like she's in the party mood she should be in, I'll be as good as my word and let him watch while we fuck her. When we're done with her, I'll shoot both of them. We'll throw 'em outside so they don't stink up the place, and when the snow melts some, you'll bury 'em."

"I ain't gonna let you do that, Zeke," Ox said.

"You stupid fuck, Ox, you'll do what I say or I'll kill you too. Now Missy, on with the show, unless you wanna see college boy here get his head blowed off."

"Please don't shoot him!" Tara cried. I'll do what you say."

"That's the party spirit!" Zeke gave me an evil smile and said to me, "Here's your chance to see some fine pussy, kid. Seems like the least I can do for you before you die." He still had the gun against my head.

Tara took her socks off and started to pull her sweater over her head.

"Do it nice and slow girl. And dance for me while you strip, like one of them high-class show girls." Zeke looked at me again and said, "This is gonna be real nice!"

Tara started swaying her hips and forced a smile at Zeke. She slowly lifted her sweater, showing her smooth, flat tummy. She turned her back to us and stuck her pretty ass out at us as she pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it away from her. Then she turned to face us again, covering the cups of her lacy bra with her hands.

"Keep goin' baby. I wanna see your tits," Zeke said.

Tara slowly slipped her hands off her bra-covered breasts and rubbed slowly and sensuously down her belly and back up her sides. She pulled her bra straps off her shoulders and slowly lowered the bra until it was barely covering her nipples. She turned away from us again and, while grinding her hips, unclasped her bra and tossed it on top of her sweater. She turned around again with her hands hiding her breasts. She began massaging them and licking her lips. Then she put her hands on her hips, exposing what I have to say were the nicest boobs I had seen in a long time. She started thrusting her pelvis at us and tweaking and pinching her nipples until they were very erect.

Zeke let out a long, low whistle and turned to me. "Hot damn, boy! Look at them tits! Nice and firm, big enough to look real womanly, but not big enough to sag. Tell me them jugs don't give you a hard on, kid?" He was cackling and slapping his knee, but he still had the gun at my head.

Ox had started looking at her too. It was obvious he liked what he saw, but he looked really upset at the same time. "That's enough, Zeke. Don't make her get naked."

"Oh fuck you, retard," Zeke said, still laughing. If you ain't man enough to fuck her, I'll do it for you! Loose those pants, girl! On with the show!"

Tara looked at me hard and started slowly rubbing her wrists. I couldn't figure out what she was doing at first, but then I realized that she wanted me to untie myself. Her slow striptease was meant to give me the time to get myself loose. I nodded slowly at her and she flashed me a big smile. Zeke thought it was meant for him.

Tara un-buttoned her jeans and started to work them down her hips. When she got them down far enough that we could see the top of her thong, she turned around again. She slowly worked them down, exposing the most beautiful tight ass I had ever seen. Sensuously slowly, she lowered them to the floor and kicked them over with the rest of her clothes. She stayed bent over and made a big show of shaking her ass in our direction. Poor Ox was standing there, trying not to look at her, but failing miserably.

Zeke, meanwhile, was practically wiggling out of his chair. He was stroking himself through his pants. Even though he still had his gun pointed at my head, he was too engrossed in the show to notice that I was making slow progress on the rope tying my hands behind me.

Tara turned back toward us and started rubbing her hands up and down her body. She played with her tits some more, making her pretty little nipples hard again. Zeke didn't seem to notice, but she was staring at me the whole time. She kept this up for a minute or so, then stuck two fingers of her one hand in her mouth and started sucking on them, closing her eyes and tilting her head back like she was getting really hot. Then she looked in our direction again and slid her fingers under the top of her lacy little thong. She was playing with herself, which was driving Zeke wild. I have to admit I had trouble concentrating on getting my hands loose, because I was totally turned on, too. It really seemed like the show was for my benefit. Too bad I doubted that I would live to do anything more than look at her.

Tara was panting and moaning now. Whether she was actually excited, or was just a good actress, I couldn't tell. She pulled her fingers back out of her thong and plunged them deep in her mouth, sucking on them. Then she turned around again and slipped the thong off and added it to rest of her clothes. Zeke and I could clearly see her pussy lips between the backs of her thighs.

She turned back to us with her hands hiding her sex. Not letting us really see, she started to finger herself. In different circumstances, I probably would have cum in my pants. Instead, I forced myself to concentrate on my ropes.

Tara moved her one hand up to fondle and twist her nipples, finally allowing us to see her plunging two fingers into her clean-shaven pussy. Zeke had finally had enough. He undid his pants and pulled out a huge, dripping cock and started rubbing it hard. "My God, baby, I'm gonna fuck you until the sun comes up," he said. He laid his gun on the table and walked over to her.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Ox yelled. "I ain't gonna let you do it." Never looking away from Tara, Zeke back-handed Ox so hard he knocked him to the floor. He walked up to Tara and grabbed her by the hair, tilting her head down. "See this baby?" he growled. This cock is for you. I'm gonna fuck all your holes, twice if I can manage it. Hell, I ain't gonna have to shoot you when I'm done. I'm just gonna fuck you to death!" He let go of her hair and moved a step backward to her could stare at her.

Tara had dropped her sexy act and was looking like she might faint. Then she started screaming.

Ox was struggling to his feet, obviously stunned by Zeke having knocked him down. "Stay away from her Zeke. I'm warnin' you. If you try to rape her, I'm gonna kill you."

"You ain't gonna do shit," Zeke snapped at him, and punched him hard in the mouth. Ox dropped to the floor again, blood pouring from his mouth. Then Zeke grabbed Tara and started grinding himself against her, mauling her tits with his huge, filthy hands. "Get ready to get tore up, you little slut. You're gonna find out what a real man's cock feels like.

I was desperate. I still hadn't freed my hands and I was going crazy. If only I could get a hand free, I would grab the gun and empty it into that animal.

Zeke pushed Tara to the floor and dropped on top of her. He was kissing her with his disgusting mouth and cramming one of his fat fingers inside her. "Do you like that bitch? Is it making you hot? Wait until you feel this!" He raised himself off of her, grabbed his monstrous cock, and started rubbing it against her outer pussy lips. Tara was hysterical, screaming and crying.

Just as Zeke was about to enter her, Ox sat up. He grabbed a piece of firewood and smashed it against the back of Zeke's head. Zeke let out a howl of pain and rage and rolled off of Tara. She scrambled to her feet and ran over to me.

"You're dead, motherfucker!" Zeke roared at Ox and lunged at him. They grappled on the floor, punching and trying to strangle each other. Even though Ox was bigger, stronger, and younger than his brother, he was having trouble beating him. I was starting to doubt that Ox was going to be able to overpower his brother, which meant that Tara and I were as good as dead. "My hands, Tara, my hands!" I said to her. I had to get that gun!

The brothers were still beating the shit out of each other, grunting like two gorillas fighting to the death. Suddenly, Zeke bit Ox on the ear, tearing it half way off. Ox screamed in pain. This gave Zeke the opportunity to get to his feet. He grabbed the fireplace poker and stood over Ox, letting him see it.

Ox looked at Zeke with mortal fear in his eyes. Then he looked at Tara. "I'm sorry Miss Tara. I'm so sorry. I did what you said, but I wasn't good enough. I love you, Miss Tara.

Zeke laughed at Ox, and then plunged the fireplace poker deep into Ox's chest. Ox grabbed the poker and looked like he was going to try to pull it out. Blood was spurting from his chest around the shaft of the poker. Ox went limp and was still.

Zeke was obviously injured. He turned unsteadily toward the table and looked at me with crazed rage on his bloody face. "You're next, wimp. You die right here, right now."

"I don't think so, you son a bitch." Tara had finally gotten my hands free, although my ankles were still tied to the chair. I was pointing the gun at Zeke. He threw his head back and laughed a maniacal laugh. "You don't have the balls, kid." He started to move toward me. I shot him in the shoulder. He roared like a wounded bear, but didn't go down. Instead, he used his good arm to rip the poker out of Ox's body and started moving toward me.

"If you stop right there, Zeke, I'll let you live," I yelled at him.

"Fuck you, college boy!" Zeke spat at me and continued moving toward me. I shot him in the leg. This time, Zeke fell over on his back, a few feet away from me.

Tara untied my legs and I stood up, moving a safe distance from him, still pointing the gun at him. "Last chance, Zeke, I said." Zeke glowered at me, screaming obscenities.

Never taking my eyes off the monster on the floor, I said. "Tara, get dressed. Put on your coat and boots and bring me mine. We're out of here."

She quickly got dressed and brought me my heavy outerwear. I said to her, "Do you know how to shoot a gun? Cover him while I get dressed. If he moves, shoot him until he stops."

Tara had a look on her face of total hatred and loathing. "Shooting him seems too good for him," she said as she took the gun from me.

I grabbed my clothes and quickly got dressed for the weather outside.

"You kids still ain't gonna get out of here. There's too much snow and too many trees down. I know these woods like the back of my hand. If you ain't froze to death, I'll hunt you down and rip you apart with my bare hands.

This time it was Tara who laughed. She still holding the gun, she grabbed the jug of moonshine. She threw it on the floor, smashing it. Then she took a kerosene lantern off a shelf, opened it, and dumped the contents all over Zeke.

"What the fuck do you think you're doin'?" Zeke said, the first twinge of fear showing in his eyes.