Terror in the Snowstorm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the way she looked, and the way she made love to my manhood, it took everything I had not to just blow my load when she started moving her mouth back and forth on my cock. I had had good blowjobs before, but none of them had felt like this. Was she really that skilled, or was it my rapidly growing feelings for this goddess kneeling before me, worshipping my penis with her mouth? I couldn’t decide, but I soon realized I had to stop her before I drowned her in cum.

“Tara, honey, stop! I’m going to cum big-time if you don’t stop now!”

She pulled back and smiled up at me. “Oh my God, Seth, you taste good. And doing that to you made me so wet! Please make love to me. Please make me cum. I need it so much!”

I helped her to her feet and pulled her to me. I realized that, other than holding her hand at college this past fall, and the kisses we had shared a few minutes earlier, this was the first time I had touched her. I held her close, leaning down to kiss her. Our tongues danced as our mutual passion grew. I could feel her hard nipples grinding into my chest. I caressed her hair, her shoulders, her beautiful back, and her lovely, firm ass. We held ourselves so tightly to each other that I felt like my body would weld itself to hers with our heat.

I picked her up and carried her to a lounge chair and laid her down carefully. I was transfixed with her beauty and couldn’t do anything but stand there and stare at her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever known, now was my chance to make love to her, but I was so awestruck with her beauty that I couldn’t move. I stared at her gorgeous face, her toned body, her fabulous breasts, her moist, puffy lips, and her long, shapely legs. Finally, a sigh escaped my lips, with a single word: “Wow!”

Tara giggled and said, “You’re silly! I was thinking the same thing, looking up at you. But I want to do much more than look. I need to have you touch me, I need to have you on me, in me, possessing me. Come to me now, lover.”

I lay down next to her and began to kiss her again. Although I knew I could have just rammed myself inside her and gotten the relief she made me need so desperately, I wanted to really make love to her. I bathed her face and neck in soft little kisses while gently massaging her breasts. I worked my lips down her throat and slowly kissed her one nipple. It was hard as a stone, and I sucked and nibbled it carefully, while lightly pinching the other nipple. After a while, I changed sides, and took as much of that beautiful breast as I could into my mouth, licking the areola, and drawing down on her nipple. I could smell the remnants of her vanilla body wash on her moistened skin, which blended beautifully with the sweet, musky smell of her arousal.

Resuming my southward trip, I trailed light kisses down her belly until I could lick the prominence of her one hipbone. From there, I kissed and nibbled down the front of her thigh to her knee, then back up the inside of that thigh to just below her pussy. The sweet aroma of her excitement was driving me insane. I by-passed her sex and moved to the top of her thigh, across her lower abdomen to the other hip and repeated my path on this leg. When I got to the top, I slowly parted her thighs with my hands to expose her pussy. Her puffy, smooth outer lips were shiny with her fluid, and the drenched pink inner folds were visible. Her clit had begun to protrude from its hood. With just the tip of my tongue, I licked the length of one of her outer labia and then the other. Her breathing was very heavy now, and I could hear soft moans coming from deep in her chest. I kept this up for awhile, enjoying the sounds she was making and the taste of the fluids she was producing.

Finally, I parted her outer lips and licked her center from near her little pink pucker to just short of her clit. With each lick, I plunged my tongue deeper inside her, making her moan and squirm more with each pass I made. Finally, without warning, I touched the tip of my tongue to her now fully engorged clit. She sucked in a big breath and held it as I began to suck on her clit. After a few seconds, she let out a sobbing wail, and began to spasm with the first orgasm of what I hoped would be several. As she writhed and shook, I struggled to keep contact with her pussy, but her reaction made it well worth the effort.

Finally, her orgasm had passed. I lifted my head to look deep into her lovely eyes.

“I need you inside me right now, Seth. I don’t care if you want to make slow tender love to me or if you want to use me like a sex toy, as long as you fuck me right now!” she said.

I moved up so I could rub the head of my cock against her pussy, mixing my pre-cum with her juices. Then I slowly began to enter her. She was very tight, and it took a lot of gentle thrusting to work my length fully inside her wet velvet vice. When I had bottomed out, she wrapped her arms and legs around me, and we began the timeless dance of lovers. At first, we moved slowly, savoring each second of our joining. The soft moans of pleasure she was making soon caused me to up the tempo of our copulation, which made her push her hips up to meet my thrusts. When I shifted my position to I could suck on her nipples again, she began to writhe in earnest. Almost at once, I felt a great increase in her moisture, and she began to buck wildly beneath and around me, giving herself up to another soul-shaking orgasm. I held myself as deep inside her as possible, letting her ride it out.

When she had recovered, she whispered in my ear, “Now fuck me hard, Seth. Fuck me as hard as you’ve ever fucked anyone. I want to feel you cum as deep inside me as you can.”

I was happy to oblige and began pumping her like my survival depended on it. Soon we were both drenched with sweat, and I felt a tremendous seething deep in my sack. Tara knew it was coming, because she could feel my dick swelling even larger inside her. “Yes, Seth, yes, I want it so much. Cum in me, baby, cum in me!” As I let loose, she dug her fingers into my shoulders and crushed my back with her heels, experiencing her own orgasm.

We lay there, still joined, trying to return our breathing to normal. I kissed her again and again, inhaling the soft, wonderful scent of her hair and the intoxicating smell of our combined lust. What had transpired between us in the last twenty-four hours was more than I could comprehend. Where would we go from here?