Terror Island Ch. 3

Story Info
The second night in the clearing.
2.7k words
4.48
151.1k
19
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers

We shuffled down the path, chained together, to an unknown fate. The drums got louder as we turned off on the small path toward the clearing. My chest heaved in fear and perspiration ran down between my naked breasts as the flickering torches came into sight. The people were in the clearing and they started to yell and strip off their clothes as we came into view causing Susan to stop. The man leading us yanked on the chain connected to Susan's collar and forced her to stumble forward followed by me and then Sandy. Sandy wasn't expecting the sudden pull and fell to her knees. One of the blacks with us immediately whipped her across her shoulders and ordered her to get up. I could see the slight red mark on her shoulder as she let out a yelp of pain and scrambled to her feet.

As we were led toward the stage, many of the people milling around took the opportunity to touch us. I tried to twist away when the first hands touched my breasts, but the pain across my back as the whip landed caused me not to resist as hands ran over my body. The two other women under went the same treatment as the crowd closed in on us.

They stopped us in front of the stage and unhooked the chains that had connected our collars. I felt hands grasp my arms and place me up in front of a large frame. From each lower corner there was an iron cuff connected by a short chain. The slave manacles were taken off of my ankles and when I realized that they intended to chain me to the frame I panicked and kicked out. Quickly my legs were grasped by several of the men as they easily spread my legs and cuffed them to the corners.

My hands were freed momentarily only to be cuffed over my head leaving my body helpless and spread before the crowd. I could feel the embarrassment rise in my chest, my face and the swell of my breasts turning red with shame as they tilted the frame back about 45 degrees. Tears ran down my cheeks as my slit was exposed to everyone in the crowd, open and available to anyone that wanted me.

I shuddered as the drums stopped and screamed when I saw the old woman that had "painted" Susan that first night. She had another carcass in her hand as she approached me and I pleaded, "No, no, no, stay away, Pleaseeeeee." I begged her to leave me alone as I felt the wetness of the blood when she started below my breasts and ran the headless bird down to the beginnings of my pubic hairs. I heard a buzz, as the grotesque red of the blood against my white skin caused the crowd to work it's self into frenzy.


As I tried to fight against the iron cuffs that held me, two other old women joined the first in front of me. I begged them to let me go, but without a word one went to either side of my body and to my horror lowered their heads to my breasts and began to suck on my nipples. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, please, please", I sobbed as I felt the nipples harden under their tongues, their hands lightly running their fingernails over the underside of my breasts and down my stomach.

My body jerked when I felt the tip of the third woman's tongue barely graze my clitoris, her fingernails running lightly up the insides of my thighs, ended when they came in contact with my pussy. I tried to close my legs, but the iron clamps held them open as the old woman's tongue left my nub and ran the length of my slit. My breathing had become ragged as she suddenly pushed her tongue several inches in me; Causing a moan to escape from my lips, my body responding in spite of the fact that I being raped.

In spite of the circumstances the pleasure began to build in my loins and breasts as the women played with my bound body. The crowd had gradually fallen silent as more and more of them watched the women prepare me for what was to come. I've never experienced anything like it. The women were very good at driving me close to orgasm, concentrating on my clitoris and nipples, and keeping me there for several minutes before stopping and denying my desperate body the orgasm it craved. They followed this by several minutes of time when the stimulation stopped and then, after my body had backed away from the edge and I had calmed some, beginning again with their mouths and hands.

Soon I lost all control as I strained to stay in contact with the women's mouths. I felt like my clitoris was 6" long as the woman drew the nub into her mouth and lashed it with her tongue. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, PLEASE, PLEASE." I begged as I felt myself on the edge of a huge orgasm, but the three women again stopped their stimulation as the one said to me. "Please, please what? White Bitch! Tell us what you want and we'll see what we can do."

I groaned in frustration as their mouths once again started to push me toward the edge. By this time I was crying and begging to cum, but still they denied me what I so desperately needed. My nipples were wet and hard as stone from the suction and the light rubbing of their tongues. I gasp and tossed my head as I felt my clitoris throb, the old woman's mouth pushing me toward the massive orgasm that in my fevered mind would completely consume me.

"OH, OH, NOW, NOW, PLEASE, PLEASEEEE, DON"T STOP, DON"T STOPPPPPP", I gasped, but suddenly they quit and I thrashed against the iron manacles trying to push my body against the women and reach the orgasm I so desperately needed. Sobs racked my body as I was once again denied and I collapsed, the manacles holding me against the frame. My head was turned to the side and greats breaths of air filled my lungs as I frantically tried to cool the flaming need in my clitoris.

A hand grabbed my hair and jerked my head around. My face was inches from the old woman who had been between my legs and I could see the wetness of my juices on her chin. "Tell us what you want Bitch" she said as she twisted my hair causing me to groan in pain. "Tell us what you want", she repeated.

"Please", I begged in a soft voice, "I want to cum."

"And what about a man? You want one of our black bucks to fuck you Bitch?" she asked.

I hesitated which caused her to twist my hair even tighter. "Ouch, ohhh, please, please, yes, yes, I want to be fucked!" I moaned.

"And by who?" she continued

"A BLACK MAN, YES, YES, I WANT A BLACK BUCK TO FUCK ME" I frantically said, the pain in my head getting worst as she continued to twist my hair. It must have satisfied her because she released my hair as she turned and said, "get the bucks ready." The three women resumed working on my body and within minutes I was again moaning in need.

Someone held my head up and told me to look. I open my eyes and through the sexual heat in my body, saw Susan and Sandy, on their knees, each sucking on a black cock. I sucked in my breath as Sandy pulled the erection out of her mouth and position him between my legs. I felt her guide the tip into me and bucked trying to take more of his cock as he smiled down at me. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", I moaned as he suddenly thrust his hips forward and impaled me, his cock completely in, deep in my vagina. He wasted no time and immediately began to fuck me with deep, hard strokes.

"OH, YES, YES, I'M ALMOST THERE, DON"T STOP, OHHH, PLEASE DON'T STOP" I begged as the black thrust deep into me. The old woman grabbed my hair and told me not to cum as the other two began to nurse at my breasts again. She reached between the rutting black and my body and began to rub my clitoris.

"HE'S PUSHING ME OVER!!!! I CAN"T HELP IT!" I screamed as the combination of stimulations took its toll on my racked body. I felt reality leave as the first warm glow of a massive orgasm washed over me. I screamed and tossed my head back and forth, my breathing ragged and rapid, my face and slope of my breasts flush and red with sexually fulfillment. I felt my vagina contract over and over around the plunging cock, squeezing and holding him. My orgasm was so strong and all consuming that I didn't see his eyes roll back and his body tense as he shot jet after jet of his sperm deep in me.

I lay there, my head turned to one side, eyes closed, and my chest heaving as the orgasm subsided. I barely felt the man withdraw from me as a mixture of his cum and my juices seeped out of me and ran down the inside of my thigh. I hung there on the frame for a couple of minutes and then to my surprise I felt the woman return to their sexual stimulation.

Weakly I protested as I felt my nipples being drawn into the old women's mouths, their suction and tongues forcing the nubs to hardness again. My hips jerked forward as far as the manacles would allow as I felt the other woman's tongue lap at my opening. Her hands pushed against the inside of my thighs and her lips closed over my clitoris. "OHHHHHHHH", I softly moaned as I felt her fingers slide easily into my vagina, her tongue gently flicking over the hooded nub. The women were very experienced, my nipples and clit responding to their touch and soon I felt the second orgasm approaching. I moaned as my sexual need overcame my reason, my body hot and sweaty from the forced stimulation.

I knew I was close and as the first time, hands lifted my head and told me to look as the old woman took her fingers out of me and sat back. I couldn't believe my eyes, Susan, my best friend Susan, sucking on the black's cock not three feet from my soaked crotch. My eyes widened as she pulled back and then placed the tip of the cock at the opening of my vagina.

A low moan came from me as the black cock slide deep into me. When he was fully inserted he grasp my hips and ground his crotch into me, putting pressure on my clit and causing my over sensitive body to jerk against the restraints. He held me there for several minutes, just grinding his crotch, causing small points of pleasure to play over my breasts and vagina.

When he started to fuck me with long deep strokes the woman again reached between our sweaty, straining bodies and stroked my clitoris as the man plunged into me over and over. The pressure began to build, small gasps coming from my mouth with each cock stroke in and I knew that I couldn't last much longer without screaming. "So close, so close, please, please make me cum," I whispered as I reached the edge. The women nursing on my breasts increased the pressure and coupled with the deep stroking of the black's cock and the old woman's finger on my clitoris pushed me over and I screamed as the second wave of orgasmic pleasure filled my bound body.

As I climaxed the women bit down on my nipples, the pain mixing with the pleasure of the orgasm and I gasped as a new sensation filled me, one that I had never experienced before. The nipples were on fire as the women stopped the biting and gently nursed on them again. The man continued to fuck me and with each stroke, waves of pleasure filled me until I felt him tense and the first of his load was shot deep into me. My body was limp, my strength almost gone as the man moved inside me, each movement filling me with more black seed.

Exhausted, I barely was aware as the second man pulled his softening cock from me and faded into the crowd. I hung there for several minutes trying to regain some sense of reality, sperm dripping out of me, when I hear a several shouts from the crowd and Susan's voice. " No, please. Have mercy. He's too big" she said, but the protest was cut loose as I heard the whip hit flesh and a grunt of pain.

I raised my head. My eyes widened in awe and fright as I saw Susan attempting to get a huge cock in her mouth. Tears ran down her cheeks as the tip disappeared into her lips. The man was huge, well over six feet tall and close to three hundred pounds. His cock must have been 12" long and thick, and I instinctively groaned thinking about him fucking me.

I also saw Sandy, her arms around the man's shoulders as she sucked on one of his nipples. His hand was between her legs and her hips moved in a slow circular motion as his fingers touched her sex.

I felt a hand on the back of my head as one of the woman helped hold my head up so I could watch as Susan and Sandy sucked and touched the huge black. I watched in fascination and some anxiety as the man's massive size, both body and cock, became apparent to me.

A crowd of men had begun to close in around the black and the two women. As he stepped away from the women I could see his cock, long, thick and shiny with the wetness from Susan's sucking. I heard weak protests coming from Susan and I gasped as I saw three or four of the crowd grab her and force her to her hands and knees. With no chance to escape she meekly hung her head as a young black knelt down and mounted her from behind. I could see her face, a look of hopelessness as the cock entered her vagina. With a quick flex he completely impaled her to the hilt She softly moaned her protest as the man began to fuck in and out of her, but there was a different look in her eyes as her body was pushed forward with ever plunging stroke. It wasn't lust, not quite anyway, but it was a sexual need and I thought I could see her push back slightly as the man's cock battered her pussy. Another man knelt in front of her and yanked her head up, his cock inches from her face. Other men blocked my vision of Susan, but I could still see Sandy.

Sandy was on her back with one man fucking her and another sitting on her stomach, his cock in the valley between her breasts. I watched as the man pushed her breasts together and began to move his cock back and forth, the wetness from his cock tip leaving trails of his thick precum on her breasts.

The woman forced me to look at the huge black as he walked slowly toward me, the massive cock pointing straight out. The old woman whispered in my ear when she saw my gaze fixed on the cock, "You're about to experience the best lover any woman has ever had. When he's fucking you we'll free your hands and feet so you can see what I'm talking about." I watched as he stopped between my wide spread legs and with one hand stroked my soaked pussy. He smiled as he raised his hand from my slit and wiped the mixture of the previous men's cum over my face, running his fingers over my lips and then into my mouth. He placed his other hand on my throat and said simply, "Suck". I closed my eyes as I sucked on his fingers and tasted the salty favor of the other men's sperm.

I sucked in my breath as I felt the tip of his massive cock brush against my clitoris and ease down, the tip barely pushing into my pussy. My heart pounded as he leaned forward and began to push his cock into me.

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers