Terry And Me

Story Info
An older guys meets a much younger girl.
3.3k words
4.43
123.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
655 Followers

I was laying on the beach reading as I always do. I hadn't noticed the arrival of a pretty young lady who had spread her blanket and chair out just behind me. She was a petite girl of about five foot three with short brown hair but a really nice body. Though she was small her breasts we prominent on her chest. Her legs were thin and athletic and that right there got me turned on. She was still settling in, arranging her blanket and chair and then taking her outer clothes off. Once in her bikini she pulled sun block from the bag she had brought and started applying it to the front of her body. I was mesmerized as she rubbing into her chest. She took care to push the lotion just below the top edge of her bikini at her breasts.

"Oh hi there!" She said of a sudden. She had obviously caught me staring at her chest and I was about to be properly reprimanded.

"Hi," I replied feeling guilty.

"I don't mean to sound so forward but would you mind terribly putting some sun block on my back. I can't really reach back there and I burn so easily."

I couldn't believe my good luck and quickly replied, "Sure, I'd be happy to."

I only had to take two steps to get to her. "My name's Terry." She said holding out her hand.

I shook her hand and replied, "My name's Peter." She handed me the sun block and turned her back to me. I started by rubbing it into her shoulders and proceeded downward. I was immediately hindered by her bikini strap.

"Listen," She said, "let me lay down and then I can undo my top and you can get my whole back without any trouble."

I of course didn't object and knelt down beside her as she lay on her blanket. She reached behind her and undid the strap and I was able to rub the sun block of her entire back. As I got down to her lower back she said, "Um, would you mind getting some of that stuff just a little bit underneath my bikini bottom. If you don't I'll burn right at the top because it always rides up and down."

As I pushed my hand just beneath her bikini I came into contact with the crack of her ass. I was already aroused by just touching her and this just added to it but unfortunately it only took a few moments to finish. Then she said, "Be sure to get my sides good too."

I thought I had gotten her there but decided I may not have done as good a job as I could so I started rubbing it in. I came into contact with the side of her breast and expected her to flinch but she didn't so I gave her a little extra attention there and then moved to her other side. I again, of course, came into contact with her breast and again she didn't move even a little. As my hand rubbed the side of her breast I could have sworn I heard her let out the slightest of moans.

"Okay, there you go. I think you're well protected now."

I didn't want to go back to my blanket and was about to get up when she said, "You know, you've got really nice hands, firm but soft at the same time if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I've been told that. I actually got massage lessons from a Swedish masseuse a few years ago."

So we continued with our small talk. I found out that she was 18 and she that I am 56. I was having sexual feelings about a young girl who easily have been my daughter. I wondered what I was doing having such thoughts but I also felt I couldn't help them either nor did I want to. She sounded like she was genuinely interested in everything I said and I was certainly interested in what she had to say.

The day wore on. We combined our sunning space into one and there were long periods of silence during which I read and actually dozed off briefly.

Then about 3:30 I said, "Well, I think I've had about enough of this sun.:

"Yeah, me too," she replied. "Would you mind giving me a ride? I came on the bus and I'd really don't want to go back on it."

Of course I agreed and we gathered up our stuff and headed out for my car. Terry hadn't bothered to put her outer clothes back on and in stead just stuffed them into the bag she'd brought. Once we were in the car and on the way back I looked at her as much as I could and still drive safely.

As we pulled up in front of her house Terry remarked, "Oh shit, he's here."

"What's the matter?"

"Oh, it's just a friend of my father's and he's always trying to cop a feel when he thinks my dad isn't looking or out of the room. Would I be imposing on you to ask if you'd mind going somewhere else for a little while, just until he leave?"

"No, I don't mind at all. Is there any place you have in mind?"

"Um, no," she answered slowly, "how about your place?"

"Well, yeah, I guess that'd be all right."

I didn't live too far away so I didn't mind. As we entered my house and went into the living room I asked, "Would you like something to drink?"

"You don't have a wine cooler do you?"

"As a matter of fact I do." I retreated to the kitchen and returned with her wine cooler and a coke for me. As she took a sip from the bottle and then went to place it back down I noticed a pause in her arm movement. "Is something wrong with your arm?"

"No, well, yes, I mean, I think I strained it a little bit doing something yesterday but mostly it's in my shoulder."

"Want me to try to massage it out?"

"Would you?"

"I'd love to!" I said thinking how nice it'd be to get my hands on this nice sweet looking young thing. I started massaging her shoulder. She winced a bit as I started so I asked, "Am I hurting you?"

"No, you found the spot and actually it feels good it's just a little sore." As I started rubbing her shoulder again it became apparent that her bikini bra strap was in the way so she reached up and pulled it from her shoulder. I continued to work on the one shoulder but then I put both my hands on her shoulders and worked both side simultaneously. She reached up and pulled down the other strap.

"Why don't you lie down on the sofa and I'll get your whole back for you. You seem to be a little knotted up but not badly." She didn't say a word and lay right down on her stomach. She was small enough and the sofa large enough that I could sit next to her and massage her back. But as soon as I started it was apparent like at the beach that her bra strap was in the way so again she reached behind her and unclipped it letting it drop to her sides.

I concentrated mostly on the upper and middle parts of her back and she complimented me by saying how good it felt and how relaxing it was. For my part I found it extremely arousing. After a little while she sat up without holding onto her bra and asked, "Would you do my front too? It feels a little tight too."

She went to turn around and I said, "Don't, just stay like you are. I can get you really good just like this."

I reached around her to her chest and immediately latched onto her breasts. I started massaging over the top of them. I could see her breasts were firm and required no support, they didn't sag in the least. As I continued to massage her chest and breasts she slowly leaned back into me and moan, "Oh that feels so nice."

Terry reached around behind her and squeezed my cock. Then she turned her head and said,."Oh, I see you're enjoying yourself."

I couldn't resist her and I kissed her, a long slow wet kiss. Terry got into the kiss immediately and her tongue parted my lips and searched my mouth. She had turned into me a little and I pulled her into me as much as I could. My hand wandered down her back to her ass and while we kissed I clutched at her ass, squeezing it and caressing it. As we continued to kiss I moved my hand from her ass to her front and down the front of her bikini bottom. As soon as I touched her pussy she stopped kissing me and pushed away slightly. I thought I had gone to far but she simply stood up and pushed down her bikini bottom and stood there momentarily in front of me totally naked. She put her hand on her pussy and rubbed it a couple of times.

I took this as an invite and knelt down in front of her and started to lick her pussy. Terry put her hands behind my head and held me in close to her as my tongue ran up and down her pussy. After about a minute of licking her she said, "Doesn't it bother you that my pussy is hairy?"

"No, not at all," I said looking up into her eyes.

"So would you like it if my pussy were bald?"

"Well yeah, I would."

"Why?"

"Because then I could lick all the skin around your pussy and not just inside it."

"So can I see you?"

"Huh?" I replied rather dumbly.

"Can I see your cock?" I didn't need to be asked twice. I stood up and quickly got undressed. As I pushed my bathing suit down my cock sprang out from its confinement bobbing a bit in front of her. Terry tentatively reached out and touched the tip of it. There was a slight bit of pre-cum on its tip and as she pulled her hand away a little string of cum pulled with her finger. Then she grabbed it and stroked it a couple of times and said, "I'd like to suck it."

"Oh I wish you would," I moaned.

"You know I've never done this before," she said and before I could respond she put her lips around the end of my cock and briefly sucked in it before releasing it. "Tastes funny," she said pausing and then continued, "but I kinda like it." She stared at my cock, stroked it a couple of times and then asked, "Would you like me to shave my pussy for you?"

I couldn't believe the question and excitedly replied, "Of course I would."

"So do you want to shave it or do you want to watch me do it?"

"Oh, I'd love to watch you do it." I lead her to the bathroom and got the shaving cream and a new razor for her. She first took a face cloth and after getting it soaking wet she applied to her pussy. Then she applied the shaving cream to her pussy and began to slow shave herself. At first she worked on the hair at the top of her pussy and this went along pretty quickly but as she moved closer to her pussy lips she slowed way down being more careful. She was slowly working the razor around her pussy lips when she said, "Would you mind finishing for me? I'm a little afraid I might cut myself."

"I'd be happy to," I said as I knelt down between her legs and took the razor from her. I had her spread her legs a little more so I could get my face down close to her pussy while I shaved her. I worked the skin around her pussy with one hand while I shaved it with the other. As I got to the point where it seemed done I rubbed my hand over her pussy looking for stubble and finding it I carefully shaved her some more. All this had gotten me incredibly hard and all I could think of was how much I wanted to sink my cock into this gorgeous pussy.

When I was satisfied with the job I had done I put my face right next to her pussy and dipped my tongue into it. I withdrew my tongue so I could taste her. She had a very light delicate taste that was exquisite. I heard her moan as I pushed my tongue back into her pussy. I quickly found her clit and flicked the tip of my tongue over it a couple of time. She moaned a little more loudly this time. I ran my tongue down her pussy and tried to push it a little way into her hole. Of course it didn't go in but the pressure once again caused her to moan and this time to shudder a little as well. As I ran my tongue back up her pussy she moan and briefly clamped her legs together against my face.

"Let's go to my bedroom," I said to her and took her hand and lead her to the bedroom. She lay down on the bed and I next to her. Terry put her arms around me and we started a series of long deep wet kisses. Her passions surfaced and she kissed with abandon search out my mouth with her tongue. I ran my hand up and down her back grabbing her ass and pulled her in towards me. I could feel my cock pressing against her pussy. It desired to enter her now but had to wait and so it strained towards her. I could feel the tip of my cock in her crevice and the wetness there.

As we continued to kiss though Terry's breasts were smallish the were firm and full and I could feel them pressed into my chest. A couple of times I rubbed my chest a bit against her breasts and then as we kissed she returned the favor.

Finally I flipped her over on her back and got between her legs. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and pointed directly at her pussy.

"Wait," she said surprising me.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm ah," she paused and I saw her swallow, "I'm um a virgin."

I didn't think virgins survived past the age of 14 or 15 in this day and age so I was more than a little surprised. "You are?" I asked dumbly.

"Yes," she replied very quietly, "you aren't mad are you?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad? I'm just a little surprised. I mean, you seemed to know exactly what you wanted and um, well, it seemed like you'd had some experience with sex."

"Well, I've never really had the chance. Most of the boys I dated were all hands and none of them ever seemed to care about how I felt so when they pushed me to do it I always said no. But you seemed to care and you seem really nice to, so I though what the heck. Why not now?"

I wasn't really sure what to say so I asked, "So you're sure you want to do this with me?"

"Yes, oh yes I am. But please be careful. I heard it really hurts the first time."

"Well, for some women it does but most it's just a little discomfort. Anyway, I'll go slowly and if you change you mind, well, just say so.

She just nodded her head. As I looked at her naked body beneath me the little hardness my cock had lost was quickly regained as I considered that not only did I have a very young girl wanting to have sex with me but she was a virgin as well. I had always thought guys who had sex with 18 year olds were being stupid but now with it confronting me I found I had no will to say no.

I very slowly slipped my cock into her pussy all the while looking into her face. Terry smiled weakly probably expecting to feel pain. As my cock slipped further into her I finally met her hymen and stopped. I pressed into her again until her hymen gave way. She winced a little as my cock went the rest of the way into her pussy. I pulled it back out and slowly stroked it in and out again a few more times.

"How's it feel?" I didn't really know what to ask and that's what came out.

"It feels okay now."

I kept stroking my cock slowly in and out of her for the next couple of minutes before I heard her emit a moan. With that I knew her pussy was responding well to my fucking her. As I continued to move my cock in and out of her a little faster now she closed her eyes and moaned some more. Then I felt her push her hand between us and touch my cock as it entered her pussy.

"Oh, that feels nice," she said as my cock slid over her fingertip. Then as I continued to fuck her she started to finger her clit. "Fuck me a little hard will you?"

I loved her request and started to ram my cock into her a lot faster. As my cock plunged into her pussy and my hips collided with hers I could see her whole body shake as we hit each other.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good," she moaned, "fuck me harder!"

I couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth but I started to bang my cock into her as hard as I could. Part of me worried that I'd hurt her and part of me truly loved her demands.

She started gulping air and said, "Oh yeah, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come," and then seconds later she almost yelled, "Oh yeah, I'm coming I'm coming!"

It was too much for me too and I felt the cum surge up into my cock and my cock expand in her pussy. As my cock swelled it seemed like her pussy wrapped around it more tightly offering resistance as I tried to pull it from her.

"Oh fuck I'm coming!" I yelled as my cock exploded into her pussy. I hadn't had sex in a while so I felt like I was shooting gallons of cum into her pussy. As I stopped coming I slowed down my pace.

Terry sensed I was going to stop altogether and said, "Please don't stop yet. I want to feel your cock in me for a while." How could I not honor her request and I continued to push my cock into her but much more slowly now. Fearing my cock would deflate entirely I looked at her body and reminded myself that I was fucking a teenage girl and that seemed to have the desired effect. Although my cock was no where near as full as it had been it was still quite erect. Finally I stopped but left my cock in her and lay my body on top of hers. I kissed her.

"You were wonderful," I said smiling, "if I hadn't known better I would never have thought this was your first time."

Terry didn't respond except to kiss me. She closed her eyes and lay silently for a few minutes. When I finally rolled off her we talked for a little while. She told me she needed to get home but asked if she could come over again. I of course thought that a wonderful idea and agreed.

espeteroh
espeteroh
655 Followers