Terry Goes to Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

Rick kept fucking her like that, driving his cock in and out of her. Terry's arms and upper body were still supported by Ray, who held her in place so she could give herself completely over to the pleasure of the cock surging into her pussy. She was enjoying Ray's cock too, as it rubbed against her face, almost stiff enough already to go back into her pussy, which was where Terry knew she would want it after she and Rick had climaxed.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming," Terry cried out, joyfully as the avalanche started crashing into the valley. Rick, holding to her hind quarters and Ray, supporting her upper body, watched her thrashing between them in the throes of cumming and marveled at how much this older woman was enjoying herself sexually with them. They were also having fun, more than they ever had before, and thanked their lucky stars that she had come on board that morning.

Terry's whole body gave a great spasm as she climaxed, her avalanche crashing to a finish. She relaxed between the two men but her pussy continued to fuck back to meet Rick's cock driving into her pussy, until he also climaxed, grunting and spurting semen into his condom. Both the men, young and still horny, hoped the sex hadn't ended for the day.

Terry knew it hadn't. Two minutes after her orgasm she raised her head, targeted Ray's erect cock, and enveloped it in her mouth. Rick had removed his cock from her pussy but she could feel it, still stiff and bumping against her legs. She expected to feel it even stiffer and bumping against the back of her mouth in a few minutes, once Ray's cock was fully erect and back in her pussy.

That day the two men had the greatest time, sexually of their young lives. They took turns filling Terry's mouth and her pussy with their cocks and she was happy to take all they had for her. Each man gave her two loads of cum to feast on and each man fucked her pussy twice. Terry enjoyed four orgasms, one of the most pleasurable days she had ever experienced also. Just as Rick has finished cumming his second time from fucking her pussy, he told the others that Bob, Holcombe and the four call girls, not even wearing their nautical hats, had come back on deck. All three persons on the bridge hurriedly pulled their clothing back on and Terry carefully wiped off her face in case there was any remnant of the four loads of semen still remaining there.

Aaron Holcombe, surrounded by his four women, ordered Rick and Ray to raise anchor and head for shore. Terry joined her husband and the owner of the yacht, and the four call girls, after having earned their money for the day, headed below decks again. "I'm going into the partnership with Aaron that we discussed before. It's strictly legit, not even shady and it should be profitable. I hope you weren't bored while we were discussing business," Bob said solicitously.

"Oh, no," Terry replied. "I was chatting with Rick and Ray, since they had nothing else to do while we were at anchor, and they showed me some of the things sailors do. I wasn't bored at all."

* * * * *

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as I did writing it. I appreciate knowing people's opinions, either good or bad, so please vote to tell me what you think, and leave public comments or email me. I promise to respond to anybody who leaves his or her email address or Literotica handle.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12