Terry Goes to the Doctor

Story Info
The new family doctor is hot.
2.6k words
4.34
158.5k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
404 Followers

It was time for our yearly check ups and Terry being the ever-efficient wife made our appointments for the same day just 15 minutes apart. Mine was first! Our regular doctor was out from a bad back the nurse informed us but his on call stand in was taking care of his patents. Terry and I kind of looked at each other and I knew we were both thinking about coming back another day. I took her hand in mine.

“Oh what the hell it’s only a physical, how bad can it be!”

Terry smiled at me, “Yea I guess you are right and if we leave it will be a month before we can do this again, and we did both take off from work for this. Ok we will stay.”

We had just gotten set down when a lady I had never seen at the office before came into the waiting room, “MR and MISS BERRY!”

“Yes.” I said.

“I’m DR. Scott. I see you are both here for a physical.”

She was at least 6’ tall with long blond hair. It was in a ponytail but it still came down to her well-rounded ass and was about 3” longer than her skirt. She looked to be about 30 and had an easy smile as she spoke to us. Her skirt was short and I had a hard time looking up from her legs to her face only to find two of the bluest eyes I had ever seen! Her smock was buttoned but could not hide the fact that she had a very nice set of tits or that her bra was having a hard time holding them in place!

“Well to save on time I would like to have you both in the same room if you don’t mind. I can put you both in our largest room and there is a divider curtain if you feel you need it.”

Terry and I looked at each other and neither of us being very shy Terry smile back at her, “Well I don’t see any problem with that. Lead the way!”

She took us to a room at the end of the hall, “Ok, there are 2 dressing gowns on the shelf. Change into them and Becky my nurse will be in to start things off and then I will be back.” She smiled at us both and closed the door behind us.

I looked at Terry to see her cheeks were a little flushed; “Wow she is hot! I’m not going to mind her being my pecker checker at all!” I smiled as I said it.

Terry cleared her throat, “Unum, yes I bet you will like it!”

There was a little quiver in her voice and I looked ate her a little closer. “My goodness I believe she is a little turned on by the lady!” I thought to my self as I slipped the open backed gown on. I tied her and she just finished mine when the nurse came into the room. She did or temps and blood pressures. The nurse was only there in the room for a few minutes when DR Scott came back.

“Hi! Are we all set?” she looked at both of us, “Listen normally I wouldn’t do this but having the both of you in here helps us out so much! Thank you both for understanding. Now I have another favor.” She looked at each of us “Because of the rules I would keep nurse Becky in here with us but because you are both in the room would you mind if I excused her to take care of some other thing’s?”

I looked over at Terry and she smiled as she brushed a lock of blond hair from her face. It was something she only did when she was nervous!

“I, a think it will be ok. Don’t you Sam?”

“Sure!” I smiled.

“Good! Ok Becky, will you go take care of MR Johnson. I think we will be fine here.” She looked at me; “May I call you Sam?”

“Yes of course.”

“Good, now lets do you first because it will take less time than with Terry.” She looked over at her “If I may call you that.” Terry just smiled blushing just a little!

I got up on the table and she did all the things, checking eyes, ears, nose and throat. She listened to my hart taking my pulse all the while talking softly to me telling me what her every move was and what she found.

“Ok Sam, stand up for me. I have to do the bad stuff now. Are you ok with Terry seeing this part or do you want the curtain?”

“I’m fine! I think she has seen it all before!” I smiled at her as I stood up.

“Ok then let’s go ahead and take off your gown. It will make this easier.”

I pulled off my gown and turned laying it on the table. I turned back to her as she squatted down on one knee. Her little skirt pulled up high on her thigh, almost letting me see her panties before she dropped her other knee down. She took my balls in her hand and felt them playing with them! Her face very close to my dick as she felt of them!

“I’m checking for testicular cancer! Now turn your head and cough! Again! Ok!”

She moved her gloved hand to my pecker stroking it slowly! I was getting hard and there was nothing I could do about it! I looked at Terry. Her mouth was slightly open and I could see her taking short breaths as she watched this lovely lady playing with me!

“God doc! I’m a, I’m sorry!”

“That’s ok Sam! It just shows me that it works ok and that I don’t need to offer you any thing to help you become hard. Now turn around let’s get that side over with! That’s it bend over the table. Have you ever been checked back here before?”

“Yes!”

“Ok just relax!”

I watched as she put some KY on her glove and moved behind me. “Ok, here we go! That’s it just relax!”

She pushed her finger up my ass touching things slowly moving it around pushing in and out until she touched something and I came! Right there in front on my wife with this lady I had just barely meats finger in my ass I was cuming!

“Ooh GGG GOD!” I grunted as I shot all over my self and the table!

She pulled her finger slowly out of me. Then pulled her glove off. I was still bent over trying to recover as she got a towel cleaning me softly not saying anything until I was able to stand up again! She turned me taking my softening dick in her hand wiping it up to!

“There we go every thing is working just fine! Now slip on your gown and let me check Terry.”

MY GOD I HAD FORGOTEN TERRY! I looked at her to see her face flushed! She moved past me smiling slightly as she went to the exam table. Her cheeks grew to a bright red as she looked at me. She slipped up on the table then smiled as the doctor moved to her.

Again the eyes ears nose and throat thing then, “I need to do a breast exam. Would you pull your top down please?”

I watched as Terry slowly let her top fall off of her shoulders and down over her tummy. She lay back as the doctor put some powder on her hand’s “This will make my hands slide easier as I move them checking for lump’s!”

She started feeling Terries’ tit’s moving her hand slowly around first on then the other. I watched in fascination as Terry’s breathing changes. The doc. Feeling and playing with her tit’s until she was actually moving her hips a little she was so turned on! I was getting hard again just watching as the doc manipulated my wife’s tits to the point her nipples were so hard I thought they would pop off her chest!

“Ok I’m going to do your pelvic now. Are you ready?”

“Oh God! I don’t know! I mean I!”

“It’s ok! Just relax! Now put your feet in the stirrups. That’s it. Ok I’m going to look at your clitoris first! Oh yes its extended nicely!”

I moved so I could watch as the good doctor pulled on my wife’s hard clit! I looked at Terry to see her eyes closed and she was biting her bottom lip.

“Yes nice and wet to! That means every thing is working ok that way to. Now I’m going to put my fingers in you to check for any irregularities!”

She kept her thumb on Terry clit as she pushed one finger into her pussy! She pushed it in deeply turning it this way and that, and then she pulled it out only to slip in two repeating the whole process! Terry could not hold still now her hips moved slowly up to meet each thrust of the doctors’ fingers!

“Hmmm, aaaa.” Came from my sweet wife as the doctor pulled her fingers from her wet hole!

“Ok Terry, I need for you to relax I have to check your back side just like I did Sam’s. Ok are you ready?”

Terry could not speak she just sucked in a raged breath!” Uhhhhhaaaa umm!”

It was then that I realized the doctors’ skirt was pulled up high on her thighs as she bent over my wife looking at her leaking pussy! Terry was so hot she was leaking like a fountain! I don’t think I had ever seen her so wet in all the time we had been married!

The doc. Started to slip her finger into Terry’s ass! Terry lifted like she was pulling away!

“It’s ok relax! That’s it just relax! Ok now push down when you are ready. There yes that’s a girl you can do it!”

Terry pushed slowly down over the other girls’ finger letting it slip into her ass! The doctor had kept her thumb on Terry’s clit! I watched as she began to push in and out of Terry’s ass with one hand and pull on her clit with the other!

I had my hard dick in my hand as I watched this doctor fingering my wife’s’ ass Terry was humping wildly as she got closer and closer to coming! DR Scott slowed her pace bringing Terry right to the edge but not letting her go over the top. She was standing with her legs spread and now her skirt had worked its way up to her hips! Her long legs had become fully exposed as she fingered my wife’s ass.

I moved over behind her lifting her skirt the rest of the way up over her ass! I exposed one of the nicest asses I had ever seen. I looked at how her full white panty had pulled up into the crack of her ass, then rubbed my hand over the soft skin of each cheek! She looked at me smiling but shaking her head no! I left her skirt pulled up so I could see her as I moved back.

“Here Sam come closer!” she said.

She moved her hands so that she was still playing with Terry’s clit as she worked her finger in her ass. With her other arm she pulled me between herself and Terry’s open pussy. She took my hard cock and guided it into my wife’s wet box. She moved behind me pushing me into Terry with her exposed hips! I could feel her panty-covered pussy pushing on my ass as she pushed me deep into Terry.

I could feel her finger in Terry’s ass as she pushed it in and out of her. She reached around me pulling on Terry’s clit again until she was right on the edge. Her head pulled back her big tits shaking as her body tightened up getting closer and closer!

“Put you thumb here where mine is!” Dr Scott whispered into my ear! “That’s it rub it just like that!”

The doctor was also breathing very hard over my shoulder as I felt her hand slip into her own panties! I could feel the speed of her finger plunging in and out of Terry’s ass increase as she touched her own clit!

Terry lifted up off the exam table then fell back on her elbows grunting, pushing down hard on my dick and on the doctors finger!

“OHHhhhhh my god yesssssssss ohhhhhh WA aohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss!” She came!

The doctor sucked my ear lobe into her mouth as she came at the same time coming with Terry! I could feel her hand as her fingers flying over her own clit!

“MMMmmmmmmmmm oahhhhh!” she gasped into my ear!

Dr. Scott was trembling as she slipped her finger out of Terry’s bottom. She held onto me as I turned my head sucking her lips with mine. Terry was done! She was lying back with her eyes closed as my dick soaked deep in her wet hole! Her pussy was still clenching on my dick as I kissed the good doctor.

I slipped out of her turning to the doctor. I was still hard as a rock after coming earlier and moved to DR Scott! I pushed her between Terry’s still open thighs!

“Lick it!” I said.

I pulled her panties down over her ass as she groaned to me, “HO god no I can’t! It is so wrong!”

She didn’t resist mush as I pushed her closer until she just moved in sucking Terry’s hard clit into her mouth before slipping down to suck her open hole! She was so tall she was perfect as I slipped deep into her pussy! The doctor gasped into Terry’s hole as I started pumping into her!

It only took a few minutes and Terry was humping the doctors’ face hard as she came!

“OH God oh good god here it is YESSSSSSSSSS I’m CUMINGGGOHHHHH!

I could hear the doc as she started to grunt into Terry’s pussy! I held her by the hips pumping hard into her as she came!

“UMPFfffffffffffff pufffffffff unngggggpffffffffffff!” into Terry’s gushing hole!

I held her tight pumping fast until I to shot off deep into our new family doctor!

“Ummgggggggggggg!”

I held her like that as DR Scott slipped up kissing Terry softly on the lips. The two girls nibbling each other as my dick shrank and slipped out of the doc. She moved away from Terry and came to me kissing me softly as she pulled her panties back up covering her cum filled pussy.

“Umm, I, well I don’t know what to say! I’m very sorry and I know that was way over the line!”

Terry slipped off the exam table and went over to her, “Listen I have not ever cum like that before! Sorry Sam,” she smiled at me, “and I want you to teach him how to do that to me!” we will set up or next appointment out side. Umm unless you might want to make a house call!”

“Well I think I might be able to do that! Umm, let’s see I think I will be through in about an hour. Is that to soon?”

“That will be just fine!”

Terry and I were all smiles as we headed to the house to get ready for the rest of our physical!

mseaking
mseaking
404 Followers