Terry's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stroked her cheek feeling her tears.

"There, there, Terry. You should be proud. Not every girl learns how to give a good blow job. You will come to love the feel of a man's cock in you mouth. And not to forget the fairer sex, you will learn to love the taste of pussy. Your tongue will work like a little cock pleasuring my female guests. Max is going to train you. You want Max to train you, right?"

She nodded her head.

"Look at me, Terry. I want to see your beautiful, big, blue eyes."

Terry looked up at him.

"You have already tasted Max's cock. Did you like it, Terry?"

Terry nodded.

He felt the first twinges of his orgasm building.

"I am going to cum soon. Do you want to swallow my cum?"

Terry nodded.

"That's a good girl. You will always swallow a guest's cum unless he wants to cum on your face or tits, of course. Isn't that right Terry?"

Terry nodded.

He had been slowly increasing the speed and force with which he was taking her mouth.

"Ahh. Here it comes."

Holding her hair with one hand, he pulled out of her mouth and stroked his cock with his other hand.

"Keep your mouth open, Terry. There's a good girl."

The first spurt of cum landed on Terry's upper lip, splashing onto her nose. The rest hit her squarely on her tongue. Since couldn't swallow, with her mouth open, she had to let it collect on her tongue. He put the head of his cock in back in her mouth, just past her lips. He milked the last drops of cum from his cock and then pulled it from her mouth.

"Close your mouth, Terry, but don't swallow yet."

Terry closed her mouth, fighting to keep the gooey mess from sliding down her throat.

"Now, tilt your head back so I can see your face. Open your mouth so I can see you haven't swallowed."

He could see his cum coating her tongue and collecting at the back of her mouth

"Keep your mouth open. Do you like the feel of my cum on your tongue?"

Terry nodded.

"Do you like the way my cum tastes?"

Terry nodded.

"Terry, would you like to swallow my cum?"

Terry nodded.

"You have been such a good girl. Go ahead and swallow."

Terry swallowed. Glad to finally be able to take a decent breath.

"Open your mouth Terry. Let everyone see what a good girl you are."

Terry opened her mouth so everyone could see she had swallowed his cum.

"Clean me, Terry."

He waited, his hand on her head, for her to lick his cock and balls.

"You're a very good girl. Open your mouth and take my cock back in it."

He could see the humiliation on her face. Sucking a hard cock at least had a purpose. Sucking a soft cock had no purpose. No purpose except to prove to Terry that she had no choice but to do it. She reached for his cock.

"No Terry. Don't use your hands."

She stuck out her tongue, trying to capture the limp organ. She succeeded in only pushing it around. Finally, she tilted her head back, bent low, and came up under his cock, taking it into her mouth.

"Good girl, Terry. Take it all the way into your mouth."

Terry worked her way up his cock with her lips, drawing it fully into her mouth. Her nose ended up buried in his pubic hair.

"That feels wonderful, doesn't it Terry."

Terry nodded her head.

"Suck on it, Terry."

Terry sucked on the limp cock as if nursing on some grotesque nipple.

"That's very good, Terry."

He stood over her, petting her head.

"I want you to get used to the feeling of a cock in your mouth. Do you like having my cock in your mouth, Terry?"

Terry nodded, tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"I want you to look forward to holding a cock in your mouth. Do you want that also?"

Terry nodded.

He pulled his cock slowly from her mouth. She tucked him gently back into his pants and zipped him up. He waited, standing over her, looking down at her.

"Thank you sir," she said.

"Terry," he said, "you seem to have some cum on your lip. Why don't you wipe that off with your finger?"

Terry scraped the cum from her lip and nose.

"Good girl," Jameson said. "Now lick off your finger."

Jameson returned to the couch and had Terry stand.

"Now," Jameson continued, "assume a guest wants to you to service them with your pussy or your ass. There are two ways this can go. First, if he wants to be serviced where he is, you will lower your thong, bend over their chair and offer him access to whichever hole he wants. Once he has come, you will thank him, clean him and thank him again. Here is where the procedure differs from a blow job. You will have your guest's cum up inside you, much the way Max's cum is in you now. You are to go find your keeper and ask him politely if you may go get cleaned up."

Terry felt the bile rising in her throat and fought to keep it down.

"The guest may want to take you to his room instead," Jameson continued. "That is perfectly acceptable. You will accompany him to his room and service him any way he wants. Don't forget to thank him and clean him. Then return to the casino and ask your keeper if you may go get cleaned up."

Terry thought she might faint.

"Have you had anal sex, Terry?" Jameson asked.

"What?" Terry replied shocked, "No sir, of course not."

"Don't sound so surprised," Jameson said, "I just mentioned that you would be servicing guests with your ass."

"I'm sorry sir," Terry gasped, "I didn't realize. I can't do that."

"Of course you can my dear," Jameson said, "We do have a small problem however. Max is spent having already cum in your pussy. As much as I'd like to break you in, I have just recently cum in your mouth."

Terry breathed a sigh of relief sensing she may have been spared from this one indignity at least. Jameson stood and faced his guests.

"We have a new hostess," he said, "who is an ass virgin. It's obvious to me that once she's working the casino floor some guests are going to bend her over a stool and take her there. Rather than lose her cherry that way I wonder if there is one among you who would volunteer to mount my new hostess."

Every man in the room raised his hand. Terry almost quit breathing. How could they do this to her? The thought of having sex that way was repugnant to her but to do it in front of a roomful of people was beyond belief.

Meanwhile Max had passed a hat containing five white poker chips and one black one. The lucky winner stepped eagerly forward.

"Excellent." Jameson said, "Why don't you take a minute and give Terry a good feel?"

The guest spent several minutes pawing Terry.

"Terry," Jameson said, "I think you should give our guest a good suck to be sure he's good and hard. Don't you?"

"Yes sir." Terry said, dropping to her knees.

She sucked on the man for a minute before Jameson stopped her.

"Now Terry," Jameson said, "hold out your hand."

Jameson squeezed a generous dollop of lubricant onto her hand. Terry applied the lubricant to the guest's raging hard-on.

"Good girl," Jameson said. "Now get on your hands and knees."

"Please don't do this," Terry thought, as she assumed the position. "Please, not this way and not here."

"Max," Jameson said, "if you please."

She saw Max take the tube of lubricant from Jameson and disappear from sight behind her. She felt Max's hand on the small of her back and a dab of lubricant being applied to her anus.

"Oh god," she thought, "please, no."

With no further warning, Max pushed his finger into Terry's rear passage.

"Oh," Terry cried, "no, please don't."

Max worked his finger in and out of her ass, spreading the lubricant.

"Terry is ready for you sir," Max said.

She felt someone kneel behind her. Max grabbed her at the waist, preventing any anticipated flight as well as keeping her at the correct angle for the imminent penetration. She felt the guest's cock at her back door. She tried to move, but Max's hold on her waist prevented it. The pressure against her anus increased.

"Ah!" she cried as she felt herself beginning to stretch.

"Relax, Terry," Jameson said, patting her on the head. "This is going to happen so you might as well relax and enjoy it."

The pressure increased and she felt the cock begin to penetrate her well lubed ass

"Oh, please," she screamed. "Please stop. It hurts."

The cock up her ass stopped its assault and pulled back a little.

"Thank you," she cried.

The retreat stopped to be followed by a brutal thrust. Terry screamed again.

"There, there, Terry," Jameson consoled, "I believe he's about half way up you."

"Half way!" Terry's mind screamed, "He's ripping me in half. There is no way I can take the rest."

Her guest had begun fucking into her ass, pushing a little deeper with each stroke. Terry's head hung down. Her breath came in short gasps.

"That's a good girl," Jameson said.

She felt one of Max's hands release its hold on her waist and travel down her belly between her legs. He found her clit and began rubbing it gently. She felt her guest's balls come to rest against her pussy as he pushed into her as far as he could.

"Oh," She moaned, as the pain in her ass diminished and pleasure increased.

Her guest fucking into her deep and hard combined with the stimulation Max was providing pushed her toward another orgasm.

"That's enough," Jameson said. "Please pull out of her now. You may finish with your hand and feel free to cum on her bottom if you'd like."

"No, please," Terry begged for an entirely different reason, feeling the guest withdraw from her.

Moments later she felt warm cum landing on her bottom. She remained on all fours, head hanging down, breathing hard.

"I think that's about it," Jameson said. "Max, she's ready to begin training."

Max lifted Terry's head by her hair and clipped a bright red leash to her collar.

"Thank Mr. Jameson for making you a hostess," Max said.

"Thank you sir," Terry breathed.

Jameson reached down and stroked her head like he was petting a dog.

"You're welcome, Terry," he said.

"Come," Max said, tugging gently on the leash.

Terry crawled across the room. Everyone laughed and Terry's humiliation was complete.

-------------------------------------------------------

Once outside the room, Max had Terry stand. He handed her a damp towel.

"You can wipe off with this," Max said.

Terry took the towel and wiped the cum from her bottom and the lubricant from the crack of her ass.

"Thank you, sir."

"We are going out on the floor," Max said. "Everyone will know you're a trainee because of the red thong. I'll use the leash as long as I feel you need to be controlled. Do what I say and you will learn without being punished. Don't think for a second that I won't stripe your ass. I will and I will love doing it and I will love fucking it afterwards. Now play with your nipples. Guests like to see hard nipples on our hostesses."

Terry rubbed her nipples and rolled them between her thumb and forefinger.

"One more thing," Max said. "Since you are a trainee, I will observe you servicing our guests. I will correct your technique. As long as you wear the leash, if your guest wants to take you to their room, you must make it clear to them that I will accompany you. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

Max led Terry through a door and into one of the biggest rooms she had ever seen. It was huge with a domed roof. There were beautiful chandeliers and fine appointments. The sound of slot machines paying off filled the air. She saw row after row of slot machines and gaming tables. There were people everywhere.

Instinctively Terry covered the little patch of cloth on her thong with one hand and did her best to cover her breasts with her other arm. Max, pulled on the leash, bringing her abruptly around to face him.

"Listen to me Terry," he said. "The reason you are wearing the hostess uniform is so our guests can look at your body. You will never again try to cover yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," Terry said, frightened by the tone of his voice.

"That is a punishable offense," Max said. "Five stripes."

The color drained from Terry's face. She dropped her arms to her sides.

"I'm sorry sir," she begged. "I didn't know."

"You know now," Max said. "Don't let it happen again."

"I won't sir," Terry said. "Thank you."

"You are to display your body to our guests," Max said, "so they can decide if they want you to service them."

"Yes sir."

Max had introduced many girls to the floor. He could tell by looking at a guest, if and how he would want to use a hostess. Max made sure to ease a new girl into her responsibilities by first taking her to guests who would only want to feel her up. Once she became accustomed to being touched he would find a guest who wanted a blow job, preferably at a gaming table where she could hide to some extent while she serviced him. Then, a blow job out in the open and finally she would be fucked in the pussy and ass out on the casino floor. This usually took a couple days with the remainder of the week of training being used to polish her technique.

Max walked Terry slowly past a row of $5 slot machines. Some of the guests looked her up and down and one turned around on his stool. Max stopped Terry and led her to face the guest.

"Why are you on a leash, baby?" he asked.

"I'm a trainee, sir," Terry said, not quite believing it was her speaking.

"Trainee, huh," he said, reaching out and groping Terry's bare breasts.

"Yes sir," Terry said, fighting the urge to pull away.

She felt her nipples responding.

"Turn around baby," he said.

Terry complied. He cupped her bare ass cheeks and squeezed and patted them.

"Spread your legs for the gentleman, Terry," Max told her.

Terry complied

"Let's see your pussy," the guest said.

"Turn around, Terry," Max told her. "Pull your thong down and spread your legs."

Terry did as she was told. The guest slid his hand between her legs, feeling her pussy and sliding a finger up inside her. He pulled it out and looked around for something to wipe it on.

"Terry," Max said, "clean the gentleman's finger."

Terry took the man's hand and sucked his finger into her mouth.

"Thank you, sir," Terry said when she had finished.

The man turned back to his slot machine.

"The guest is through with you, Terry," Max said. "Pull up your thong and move along."

"Yes sir," Terry said, as she did what she was told.

"You did well," Max said.

"Thank you sir," Terry said.

Terry was groped several more times before the first real test of her willingness to accept her new life came up. They were passing a Blackjack table when a guest reached out and stopped her. He fondled Terry's breasts, and then reached for her pussy.

"Your thong, Terry," Max reminded her.

She slid her thong down to mid-thigh allowing the guest unobstructed access to her pussy.

"Nice and wet," the guest said. "It's great that your hostesses love their jobs. I need a change of luck."

He leaned back from the table and slightly to the side.

"Terry will be happy to service you," Max said. "Would you mind standing for a moment. This is Terry's first time under a gaming table. I need to help get her positioned."

"Not a problem," the guest said standing.

Max pulled the chair back from the table. He turned to look at Terry. She had tears on her cheeks and was begging him with her eyes.

Seeing not the slightest trace of compassion, she got down on all fours and backed under the table. Max knelt in front of her and showed her where to put her knees.

"You will kneel," Max said, "to put your mouth at the correct level to service your guest."

He leaned into the space taking Terry's face in his hands. He wiped the tears from her cheeks with his thumbs.

"Terry," he whispered, "listen to me."

She looked up from the floor to meet his eyes.

"The first time is the hardest," he whispered. "Don't think about what you're doing. Just take his cock in your mouth and work it until he comes. Do a good job and please your guest."

"Yes sir," Terry whispered back.

"Terry is ready for you, sir," Max said to the guest.

He pushed the chair back up to the table and held it for the guest who sat and spread his legs. Terry rose to her knees and unzipped his pants and fished out his hard cock.

"I have to do this," she thought. "I couldn't stand to be caned."

She took his hard cock in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down she worked the man toward orgasm.

"Damn," he said, putting his hand on top of Terry's head, "she's good. Almost makes losing worth while."

He stiffened as he began to come. Terry sucked and swallowed until he quit spurting. Then, she licked him clean, put his flagging penis back in his pants and carefully zipped him up. Terry slid out from under the table between two chairs.

"Thank you sir," she said.

The guest looked at Max.

"Can I have her panties for good luck?" he asked.

"Of course," Max said. "Terry, take off your thong and give it to the gentleman."

Terry slipped the little thong down her legs, fighting the urge to cover her naked pussy, and handed it to the guest. He went back to his card game with renewed enthusiasm. Max led Terry away from the table to a relatively secluded area.

"You did very well Terry," Max said, patting her bottom. "Your guest was pleased with your performance and so am I."

"Thank you sir," Terry said, tears welling up in her eyes at the thought of what she had just done.

"Terry," Max said, reaching out and gently massaging her nipples, "you are a hostess for this casino. Remember, it's not a job. It's who you are. You are a hostess. You use your body to please our guests. That's what you just did, and very well I might add. Most girls need a lot of training before they can give a descent blow job."

"Thank you, sir."

The stimulation of her nipples was beginning to take effect. They were firm between his fingers and standing proudly out from her chest. Now he had to get her mind back on her job.

"You suck cock very well. I saw you stroking him with your lips and tongue. Could you feel him respond when you began stroking him?"

"Yes sir. He grew bigger and harder and I could feel the muscles in his legs were flexing."

"Very good, Terry. You should always be aware of your guest. That way you can modify your technique to maximize his pleasure."

"Thank you, sir."

"You were, however, only taking about half his cock into your mouth. Next time, when you stroke down on a guest's cock, I want to see your lips around the root and your nose buried in his pubic hair. Remember, Terry, you are not just masturbating your guest. You could do that with your hand. You are pleasuring your guest with you mouth and that means servicing his entire cock. Do you understand?

"Yes sir."

"Similarly, once you get a guest's cock in your mouth, get your hands out of the way. You are giving your guest a blowjob, not a hand job. You are to service your guest with your mouth. If a guest wants you to stroke him with your hand, he will let you know. Got it?

"Yes sir."

"Good. Do you remember what happened just before he came?"

"Yes sir. His leg muscles tightened and he pushed further into my mouth."

"Good. You might not have noticed, but his abdominal muscles contracted as well. He was flexing his hips getting ready to cum. If he had been taking your pussy instead of your mouth, that's when he would have pushed fully into you."

Terry was listening intently, concentrating on the technical aspects of what she had done in an effort to forget how humiliated she had been just a few minutes before.

"Something else you weren't aware of," Max continued, "is that when you were under the table working his cock, he was betting big, losing and not caring in the least. When you are servicing a guest from the space under a gaming table you want to suck them with enthusiasm but keep them from coming as long as possible. Do you understand, Terry?"