Terry's Visit

Story Info
An old school friend visits.
3.3k words
3.9
82.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,326 Followers

For the past few months, Valerie, my wife, has been in contact with an old friend from her hometown. She met Terry at her high schools' 25th class reunion, which she had to attend alone. She told me that they had been nothing more than good friends and that I had nothing to worry about. I told I trusted her and knew that she loved me and would never cheat on me. We had promised early in our marriage that if anyone sexually attracted us. We would discuss it between us and get the other spouses' approval before we made any moves. We have both made use of this promise, and it has strengthen our marriage.

Valerie told me one night after talking with Terry for almost an hour, that he had admitted on the phone that he had a crush on her in high school but was afraid to approach her and maybe lose her friendship. Valerie said that she started to joke with him about it and that their talk turned a bit on the naughty side. She said that he made the statement that when he pasted near our house on one of his trips to Florida, that he could drop by for a 'quickie'. She said she laughed and said that would be fun but that I might be around the house. She said, that he said, that it would be all right with him if I watched.

That got Valerie's mind going. We have talked and fantasized about me watching her having sex with another man and then later joining in and taking care of her fantasy of having two men at once. After hanging up the phone with Terry, she excitedly told me about her conversation with Terry. I could tell by the twinkle in her eyes and the giggle of her voice that she was excited about the prospect of a rendezvous with Terry. I told her that I loved the idea and if she really wanted to, to go ahead and make the arrangements for him to drop in some weekend and that we could make it a weekend for her to remember. She gave me a big wet kiss and reached her hand under my shorts and said that we needed to go to bed early.

She called him back a couple days later [while I was listening on the cordless phone, Valerie knew I was listening], and told him our promise to each other and that she had talked to me about him and that I said that I approved of his coming by. Terry sounded surprised that Valerie and I had that conversation. She then told him about our fantasies of my watching and her doing both of us. He said that it would be fine with him as long as I didn't touch him [he has no worries there].

While they continued to flirt and tease each other on the phone, I started getting a hard-on. I started to rub Valerie's tits and pussy while she talked to him. He asked what was going on because her voice was sounding funny. She admitted to him I was fooling around with her. He asked her where I was touching her; she didn't hesitate to tell him. So I removed the long t-shirt she was wearing and really gave her something to tell him about. I put her on her side on the bed and got behind her. I slipped my now very hard dick in to her. She asked him if he was playing with himself. He must have been because she said; "Good. Because he just shoved his dick in me. I want you to cum with me." I've never heard my wife talk to any other man like that and it really turned me on hearing her nasty talk and moaning into the phone. It didn't take her or me long to reach orgasm. When she started saying louder and louder to Terry. "Oh, Oh, Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. It felt like my balls turned inside out I came so hard. After about 30 sec. she was able to ask if he came. Then she said she was glad and would talk to him later.

We've both talked to Terry a few times since then, and with Valerie's approval e-mailed him a few pictures of her in various stages of dress and undress. Terry and I have had some interesting talks about Valerie and of the pictures I've sent and of the ones I want to show him when he arrives. I also gave him directions to our house.

Valerie and I made plans of what she would wear, where we would go, what we would do, and when to do it. It took a few discussions to get it right. We usual go so worked up about the 'what we would do', we'd end up having sex before we were finished planning.

Terry arrived at our house a little after dark one Friday night. Valerie met him at his car and gave him a big hug. The weather was a little cool but still nice. Valerie wore a large tank top with her tits almost falling out the sides and a pair of old tight sweatpants she cut off extremely short just for this meeting. Valerie took extra care not to fall out the top, at least not yet! She also made sure she bent over enough to show some ass. Terry kept an eye on her while she finished supper and putting it on the table. I had told Terry that Valerie was a bit of an exhibitionist over the phone. Every once in a while a nipple would come out, she just looked at Terry and go "Oops" and put it back in. Terry would look over at me and I would smile and give a thumbs up.

After supper was done and all the dishes washed, Valerie said she was going to shower and be back out in a little while. Terry and I joked about Valerie's tits popping out. I told him not to worry, that he would probably be seeing a lot more that that before he left. He blushed.

Valerie came back out wearing only her black lace robe and carrying our new digital camera. [All planned] She said she wanted me to take a few pictures of her and Terry. Val had Terry stand facing me as she face him sideways leaning against him. I said, "Smile, on 2. One, two." On two Valerie reached down and grabbed his crotch, FLASH. His eyes were open WIDE in the picture. I then told Valerie to face me and for Terry to turn sideways facing Valerie and to grab onto her nearest tit. FLASH. I then told Terry to sit in a chair and for Valerie to stand in front of him and to spread her robe open a bit and to flash him her tits. FLASH. I then told her to open her robe and legs wide and to give him a good view, she did! FLASH. I told Valerie to drop the robe and for Terry to stand in front of her. I told Terry to put a tit in each hand and for Valerie to take his dick out and to hold it in her hands. FLASH. I told Valerie to face the camera and to put Terry's now hard dick in her left hand and for Terry to face Valerie and to hold her left tit in his left hand. I put the camera on the table focused on them. I took my own dick out of my pants, pushed the timer button and stood next to Val. She grabbed my hard dick with her right hand and I grabbed her right tit with my right hand. FLASH. Valerie wanted a couple more pictures of both of us all naked. We stripped and she positioned us. The first picture had me up against her ass and her bent over at the waist with Terry's dick in her hands almost in her mouth. Her other picture was a close up of her face with both our dicks at each corner of her open mouth. Terry and I put our shorts back on but Valerie remained naked. We went and downloaded those pictures to the computer so I could take more pictures later. And I did take some very nice porno shots and public flashing pictures that day.

Around 11:30pm Valerie said that she was tired and was going to bed and would see us in the morning. I told Terry that I had better get to bed to if I wanted to get some before she went to sleep. Valerie already had the TV and VCR on when I got to the room. We had picked out one of our movies with a lot of moaning in it and started it about ten minutes later with the volume turned up a bit. We wanted Terry to hear it and think it was Valerie. Just after midnight, [Valerie said she would she us in the morning, right?]. Valerie went naked to Terry's room and opened the door. I heard her tell to stop jerking off and to come to our room and to watch a movie with us in bed. Valerie was leading Terry to our room holding his dick. She crawled in the middle of the bed and told us to get on each side. Valerie was now taking control of her night. I went straight for one tit and Terry for the other. As I reached down for her pussy, she was spreading her legs wide. My hand found a very hot and wet pussy. Terry's hand found its way there and we took turns fingering her until she came. I got out of bed and sat in a chair facing the bed and told Terry that since he was the guest here, he could have her first. He quickly got between her widely spread legs and entered her on the first push. He and Valerie quickly came and I will always remember the beauty of my wife's smiling face looking at me as another man fucked her. Terry got off and I told Valerie to roll over. I placed a pillow under her stomach to raise her ass up. I entered her just fucked pussy and was pleasantly surprised how tight my first sloppy seconds was. I didn't last long either and Valerie came again, her third time in twenty minutes. I held her as I rolled over, remaining in her as we fell asleep like that. Terry was in his room when I awoke in the morning.

When Valerie got up Saturday morning, she took a shower and remained nude as she made breakfast for us. We told Terry our plans for the day, it sounded good to him. It was still in the 50's outside this morning but was to be in the upper 70's this afternoon. Val put on a burgundy colored tunic top that she occasionally wears as a short dress and tight legging to leave in but unknown to Terry I slipped a change of clothes in the van. We went to St. Augustine to look around.

We parked near the center of St. George St. [If you've been to St. Augustine before, you know that St. George St. is the historic district and no cars are allowed on this street. It is a walking street only and almost a mile long.] We checked out the stores and street in one direction and headed back towards the van. Valerie wanted to check out the park on the other end but she said she needed to stop by the van first. When we got to the van, Valerie removed he legging. Now wearing just the tunic, off we went. Terry and I started having fun rubbing her barely covered ass as we walked. Not once did she object. Once we got to the park, Valerie insisted on me taking a few pictures of her and Terry. I got some nice ones. Some of my favorites were of Valerie bent over getting water from the fountain and Terry looking like he was walking by and seeing her half exposed ass. Terry lying flat on the grass and Valerie standing over his head with her legs spread. And the most daring, Valerie was bent over a cannon, dress to her waist and Terry kissing her pussy, and in the background, two guys looking at them.

By 11am it was getting warm. We decided to go to a nice little snackbar at the beach for lunch. On the way over to St. Augustine, Valerie sat up front and Terry sat in the back. Valerie told him to now sit up front so he could see better. I don't think he knew what she meant, but I did. As we were driving down the road, I saw Terry do a double take. Valerie was removing her shirt and was now naked as I drove down the streets of downtown St. Augustine. She put on her open crochet top that only has three sets of strings to hold top together and a short semi-sheer skirt. The holes in the top are big enough that Valerie's hard nipples will poke through the holes and if behind her you can see the crack of her ass through the skirt. She has worn this outfit for me before, but it was an almost empty beach. Not to a possibly busy snack bar/restaurant, but she picked out what she wanted to wear. I'm glad I brought along the camera. I knew I was going to get some more very interesting pictures this afternoon.

There were about ten cars in the parking lot when we arrived. I parked and opened the side door for Valerie and took a picture as she slid off the seat, the skirt slid up exposing her pussy and half her ass as she got out. She gave me a kiss and told me that she was horny. Jokingly, I asked her what got her so horny. She smiled and said that for one thing, she was playing with herself as Terry watched on the way over. I reached under the front of her skirt as Terry walked around the front of the van. Her pussy was definitely wet. I asked her if she was still willing to go inside dress as she was. She kisses me again and said, "Yes, more than ever." I was very proud of my girl. She didn't even try to cover even one time. As she walked across the parking lot, she lifted the back of her skirt so I could get an ass shot.

Once inside, people looked at her tits, she just looked at them and smiled. Later, I noticed a lot of guys going to the bathroom and then I noticed that as you come out of the bathroom, you had a clear view under our table at Valerie's totally exposed pussy. She said she had lifted the skirt as she sat down so that she wouldn't get her pussy juice on her skirt, and then later noticed the guys looking under the table as they came out of the bathroom. She said she couldn't help but spread her legs wider. I reached down and put my finger in a wet and hot pussy. I brought her off in 30 seconds. Terry noticed what I was doing and kept watch. I gave him the camera to take a picture from the men's bathroom door under the table. After I brought Valerie off, we left. But not before drying the wet spot on the cushion where Valerie sat.

One outside Valerie told Terry to get in the back with her. On the way to the van, Valerie started untying her top and had it open and off as she climbed in back of the van. By the time I was back on the highway home, she had her skirt off and was helping Terry to get his shorts off. I readjusted my rearview mirror so I could watch. She bent over and sucked on his dick a couple minutes and then faced him as she straddled him. She reached down and held his dick as she lowered herself onto him.

She helped him off with his shirt as she road him. I finally heard her moan as she came, she remained in his lap a few minutes before getting off. I asked her if she felt any better she looked at me and smiled saying, "Yes, much better." I told her to rest because when I got home I was going to give her some more. She smiled again and said, "I hope you two can keep up with me because I hope to be well fuck and sore when Terry leaves tomorrow." Valerie remained nude the 30 miles to our house and still remained nude as she exited the van and walked in the house. In fact, she remained nude until she went to work Monday morning.

Once we got in the house, I positioned Valerie on the end of the bed so I could stand behind her as I fucked her. As I was putting it to her, I asked her if she was sure she wanted to be well fucked. She moaned yes, yes, and I said OK, have it your way. Terry was standing there watching and slowly stroking himself. I told him to stop. I said that we were going to tag team her. I pulled out of Valerie and told him to take over but to pull out before he came and then I would take over again and that we would keep this up until we could go no longer. We kept at it for almost an hour. I think Valerie came about 6 times. She fell asleep right there over the end of the bed. I got a good picture of her totally soaked and cum covered pussy.

Valerie slowly walked out of the bedroom a couple hours later and told us that was the best she had ever had. We ordered a couple pizzas and ate. I asked Valerie if she was ready for more. She smiled and said she was more than ready but were we. She got on the floor between my legs and had me hard in seconds then she sucked on Terry's cock and had it hard in no time flat. Valerie got off the floor and told us to follow her to the bedroom because she wanted us both to fuck her at the same time. We did. I came in all three holes that night.

The next morning, when I awoke, I heard the shower running. Valerie and Terry were showering together. I told them to enjoy a one on one with each other before Terry had to leave. Valerie finally walked naked into the front room about three hours later she didn't say a thing but gave one big long kiss. She went to help Terry pack and walked him to the front door, gave him a kiss and said to call when he got home. After he left, she gave me another long kiss and told me that she loved me very much. Then she went to take a slow hot bath, after telling me she was sore all over.

I went to the bedroom and retrieved the camcorder I secretly placed on top of the shelf in the corner. I checked it out. I think Valerie will like the images it recorded last night. The night my wife went into 'slutty freak mode'. She just ain't going to believe some of the things she did last night. I wonder if Terry is sore, or will remember what she did to him? I did change the tape while they were in the shower. I can't wait to see that tape.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,326 Followers