Tessa's Training Goes Public

Story Info
She explores her submissive side.
730 words
3.8
41k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first chapter I have written but the story will eventually be told from the beginning and go on from here. Please tell me what you think.

*

Tessa read the instructions again as she stared at the contents of the bag. It simply said:

PUT THESE ON!

KNEEL BY THE FRONT DOOR

AND WAIT!!!! WE WILL BE GOING OUT!!!!!

-M

She pulled out a black corset, a leather mini skirt, a lacy black thong, and four inch black stiletto heels.

Where could they possibly be going with her dressed in this manner? For the past 4 months Tessa had been exploring her submissive role with a Dom she met at the local pub. As of yet their time had been very private. It was clear tonight that Master Gage had other plans.

Tessa showered and put her long black mane up in one long ponytail down her back like master liked it. He said it made it easier for him to grab her by if she was being naughty. She put on the corset first, adjusting it as tight as she could without help. She hoped it would please him but knowing he would pull it tighter. Next she put on the lace panties. She checked once again to make sure her slit was free of hair. She found out two nights ago what happened when she did not remove every last one. Master had paddled her ass 10 times for each hair she missed. Then after the 100 strokes he plucked each hair tweezers before paddling her pussy with 100storkes as well. She put a hand to her ass and could still feel some of the welts. She hoped no one else would see them since the skirt barely covered her ass as she looked at her image in the mirror.

She almost did not recognize the girl staring back at her. She had never done anything like this before meeting Gage. She had no idea what had possessed her to become totally and completely controlled by this man. She just knew it was the reason for being now.

Tessa had drifted off into a daydream and barely heard Gage's car pull into the garage. The sound of the automatic garage pulled her back to reality. She hurried down the steps and knelt just as the key was put in the door. She bowed her head and tried to control her ragged breathing.

"Running Late Hmmm? Where you day dreaming again Tessa?" he asked scolding her like a naughty schoolgirl.

"Yes Sir!" she confessed in a whisper

He grabbed her up by her ponytail, spun her around and delivered 5 sharp smacks to her scantily clad ass. Turning her back around he pulled her head back so she now was directly gazing into his ebony eyes.

"Naughty Girl! We will deal with that later! I assume you are ready to go!" he said

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir," she replied with tears forming.

He sat down on the "spanking bench" grabbed the paddle that rested on it and pulled her down across his lap. Oh God did he intend to paddle her before they went out?

"Tonight is a special night. I am going to give you a sound spanking before we head out. So that the burn in your ass will remind you that you are a very naughty girl, who belongs to me and I will be obeyed without question even in a public place." With that the first smack resounded loudly on her bare bum. Normally he would start soft and warm her ass but tonight he wanted her to know who was in control and that she was his to pleasure or punish as he deemed fit. For ten minutes he paddled firm, round ass and then suddenly he rolled her over, pulled aside her panties and inserted two round metal balls in her pussy and a third in her asshole. "Those will remain in place all night or you will receive the most intense punishment on the spot no matter where we are. Do you understand Tessa?"

Chocking back sobs she replied, "Yes Sir!"

He snapped her leather collar around her neck and attached the leash, chuckling at her surprise. He had never put her leash or collar on her while in public but tonight all things would change.

To Be Continued...