Test Drive

Story Info
She couldn't resist the black car salesman.
1.4k words
3.77
66.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up to my alarm going off. I get out of my King size bed and go straight to the bathroom for that first morning piss. I brush my teeth and look in the mirror. Looking at my caramel colored skin and rubbing my face. I decide to shave. I always liked to keep a clean shave. Military habits. Looking in the mirror I got to admit I do look very handsome. Being only 25 I'm still in great shape from my Army days. I had a nice basketball player build.

Going back to my room I look through my closet and find a nice pair of black Ralph Lauren dress pants and my fitted blue dress shirt and a silk black tie. Slipping on a nice pair of leather dress shoes. My shirt fitted my body well. Defining my broad shoulders and back well. I take a finally look in the mirror and flash a smile.

Time to go sell some cars.

Getting into my Ford Fusion I make the 20 minute commute. I been out of the Army for about a year now and ever since then I been working as a car salesman at a local dealership. I was pretty good at it and the money was nice.

Pulling up in the parking lot at work. I park intentionally far away. I like the walk. With my work schedule I was having trouble finding time to work out so I make simple changes to help compensate that. Walking in the building, I greet my co-workers and make small chit chat walking to my cubicle.

I sit down at my desk and go through my usual routine of checking my email and phone messages. I had one particular phone message that caught my attention. It was from a lady called, Mrs. Tillman. She inquired that she saw one of my flyers at a local gym and was interested in a new vehicle. Her voice was very sultry and sexy. I could tell right away that she had money. I quickly called her back.

"Mrs. Tillman, this is James from Benson Motors. I'm returning your call about your interest in a new vehicle" I said.

"Well hello James, yes I saw your flyer at Extreme Fitness and I was wondering about a test drive. I'm still on the fence about a new vehicle. My husband handles financial and if I like it, I'm sure he will purchase one for me. So James, let me freshen up for you and I can be there within the hour. Please have one of those brand new Ford Explorer's ready for a test drive and we can go from there. Sounds good James?" she replied.

I told her sure and thought about she was a woman who knows what she wants and this could be an easy sell if I play things right.

So I quickly scroll through our inventory find one that's fully loaded and pricier. I go and pull a nice black one close to the side door and slapped a dealer plate on it.

An hour went by and I was just standing out when I see a dark brand new Tahoe pull up. And out steps a very sexy white woman. She looked earlier 40's, her shoulder length hair with brown, honey and blonde highlights. She stood about 5'5 and I could from her body no wonder she saw my flyer at the gym. She was very tight and her boobs were either fake or that was one hell of a bra. She had a nice fitting designer tee that showed off her massive tits. And some tan cargo capris with some platform wood heels. Her nails and toes were a bright fiery red. Her eyes blue as ice and her lipstick just a slightly darker pink lip gloss.

I could feel myself getting aroused in my dress pants. Wishing I wore briefs that day instead of boxers to help control my monster when he would awake.

"Hey there James, I recognize you from your flyer" she said giving me sly grin.

"Mrs. Tillman very honored to meet you" I gave her big smile showing my perfect teeth and nice lips.

So we went over to the Explorer I pull to the side and I started to explain the vehicle to her when she abruptly cut me off and said she don't care of the specs and tech talk.

"I'm just a woman who appreciates a good ride James. So how about you give me one" she said smiling.

Caught off guard by what she said I quickly realized she meant a test drive. But the way she said it and her body language started to awaken the monster in my pants. Wearing dress pants it was pretty obvious that I was hard and I caught her looking at the bulge.

Her eyes widen a bit. "Oh excuse me haha. That came all wrong didn't it? I'm so embarrassed haha. I can tell you that got excited by that remark James haha. Nice. Now how about you show me how well the CAR rides James".

I laugh. "Haha, nice. So do you want to pull it out or should I?" I said flirting with her.

"So much tension here James we both can't talk right haha. How about you pull it out first and then when I'm ready I'll take control" She said smiling walking to the passenger seat.

With her statement I was at full attention in my pants. I got in the driver seat and started the car. We drove for a few minutes and were making small talk. I told her about my Army days and she told me that she has been more into embracing life ever since she turned 40.

I couldn't help but notice how good she smelled. I could tell she was looking at my bulge the entire time.

I suggested we stop somewhere and she can take over. She agreed while still looking at my hard on.

I pulled into a park area and there was no one around.

"Mrs. Tillman would you like to see it? I said boldly looking at her.

"I have never been with a black man before and you are very easy on the eyes James and you have sparked my curiosity." She said while putting her hand on my dick rubbing it through my pants.

"Let's just see what I have been missing out on all these years" She proceeded to unzip my pants and grab my hard dick and pulled it out.

"Yummy".

She took her seat belt off and bent over and licked the precum off my tip. Her manicured bright red nails looked great in color comparison to my black cock. She begins to kiss the top of the head and then moved to kiss the head all over while rubbing her nails on my shaft.

She began to lick my dick from the shaft to my head while holding it at the base. She opened her mouth and swallowed me. Going about an inch down my 10" big black dick. She begin to moan so sexy.

She took me out her mouth and let a drib of spit down my dick. She then went back to sucking my dick while bobbing and rotating her head. She began to tug at my dick in unison with her mouth. Her moans started to become louder. She was really having a time. And she was a great a cock sucker.

By now she had a nice pace going on, between her moans and the slurping. I couldn't hold it in any more. I grabbed the back of head and gagged her with my dick. I began to shoot my massive load. I could her moaning and I could feel her trying to swallow it all but I could feel wetness coming from the sides of mouth. Shooting good 4 or 5 spurts into her throat I let her head and she came off my dick gasping for air.

Quickly getting back to sucking to get whatever cum that was still left in my dick. She began to lick my dick clean and started catching her breath.

"OMG, I can't believe I been denying myself this. God that was fun. "

"Glad I could be of service Mrs. Tillman" I said putting my dick back up while she fixing her make up.

"James, please call me Jen. And this car just won't do. Maybe I can come back tomorrow and take another on a test drive" she said giving me a big smile.

On the way back to the dealership we exchanged information and now we meet twice a week for her black cock appreciation.