Test Subject Slut V. 02

Story Info
Michael gets to try out a new product, all by himself.
1.3k words
27.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was again, being lead down a long, white hallway by two men in white lab coats. I had on another hospital gown, and the chill air blew through it, caressing my smooth, shaven skin. My hunky companion from my first adventure at the lab was not here... at the thought of him, my tiny cock pricked up slightly...just thinking of that juicy meat of his and the... wet... experience we had shared had gotten me horny.

I was still anxious though...I had no idea what was in store for me at the end of this hallway. I had to almost jog to keep up with the long strides of the lab technicians.

Suddenly they stopped at a door, flashed their identification badges, and beckoned for me to go in. I walked into the room, and it looked like most of the others I had seen before. It was completely white, with simple white fluorescent lights shining down upon a stainless steel table and chair. I was then told to strip, so I undid the gown, letting it fall lightly to the floor. One of the techs stooped over to pick up the gown as the other explained to me what was going on.

"Alright, Michael. Today we will need you to test out a new product that we have created." He pulled out a small, unmarked tube.

"This is an experimental personal lubricant that is a result of the product you helped to test last week." I licked my lips at the memory of that experience...the warm flow of endless liquid cascading down my body... I jerked myself back to reality.

"If the formula is successful, then this small little tube should provide you with more than enough lubrication for a satisfying experience. In order to test this, we are going to need you to use as much as you can conceivably, practically use. Just use it however you please. We have provided you with several...toys...to assist you in this exercise. Oh, and, as another aspect of the test, we will need you to ingest some. Don't worry, it's perfectly safe, and it should taste good."

The two men turned and left, closing the door behind them. Bewildered, I turned around, and for the first time noticed a small tray in the corner of the room. It had several dildos of various sizes and shapes. This was going to be exciting.

I took a few dildos that interested me and laid them on the table. Then I sat down on the chair. I took my semi-hard cock in one hand and pulled it to the side, taking the lube and squirting it at the clean-shaven base. I did this around the whole circle of the base of my shaft, so that a ring of clear, scentless lubricant surrounded my shaft. I then began to rub my hands up my shaft from the bottom, working the lube slowly up my small cock, rubbing slowly and gently, massaging it into my skin. I began stroking my cock with one hand, making it harder, as I took the bottle in my other hand and slowly squirted more of the stuff onto my cock. The squish of my hands sloshing the viscous liquid around grew louder as I applied more of the stuff to my dick. I noticed that by now the little bottle should have been empty, yet it felt as heavy as it had when I first used it!

After a few seconds of stroking my heavily lubricated cock, I squirted a good amount of it onto my balls. I then put the bottle down and went to work, stroking my shaft with one hand while kneading my balls with another. I did this for a while, until I felt myself building up to orgasm. I moaned as I came hard, my cum shooting all up onto my face and chest and stomach.

After a brief respite, I took the lube again and selected a dildo. I was about to suck on it, when I remembered that I was supposed to ingest some. So I took the bottle and started to apply some of the mysterious fluid generously. I was surprised; the amount that I put on the dildo seemed like it should have spent the whole bottle, but it hadn't gotten a bit lighter; it was still almost full!

I looked at the dildo with trepidation...it was covered in the stuff, dripping with clear, strange fluid. Swallowing my fears, I took the dildo and slid it into my mouth. It tasted strange, like mineral water, but thicker and more viscous. I actually liked it. I continued to suck on it, gently pushing it in and out of my mouth, licking up and down the length of it, trying to clean off all of the lube. After a few minutes I had succeeded.

I then lay back on the chair and put my legs up on the table, spreading them wide to expose my bare ass. I squirted some lube on my middle finger and traced it down my smooth cock, down my balls, and onto my puckered asshole. I teased it a little bit, then gasped lightly as I pushed my finger in. I proceeded to slowly finger-bang myself, sliding it around inside. They had given me an enema before, and I cooed as I explored my own innards, circling the walls of my boy-pussy slowly. I lubed up and slid another finger inside myself, kneading myself open, getting ready.

After a few minutes of this I reached over and grabbed the bottle and the dildo. I must have spent a good minute straight pouring this miraculous substance onto the dildo, watching entranced as it dripped off onto my small, thin, smooth chest. Then I spread my legs wide and aimed for my waiting hole.

My head lolled back and I moaned in pleasure as my pussy lips parted, letting the thick dildo enter my boy-pussy. I slid it in slowly, savoring the feeling of my clean, lubed innards parting for the massive invader. I grunted as the base of the dildo hit my hole; the entire thing was inside me!

This was marvelous...I knew that I couldn't possibly have fit such a thick rod into myself with no pain with a normal lube...my tongue slowly slid across my lips as I started to fuck myself with the dildo.

The rigid shaft slid against my sensitive insides, sending shivers up and down my body. I was lost in pleasure, only vaguely aware of my other had squirting lube all over my body. As I started speeding up, I placed the nozzle of the bottle on the edge of my lips and squirted a long stream of the stuff into my mouth. I sloshed it around in my mouth as I then applied some liberally to my small but erect cock, watching as it slowly oozed down my shaft.

By now I was really going to town, thrusting the dildo in and out of my cunt, like I was being fucked by a huge, hungry stud. I closed my eyes and started moaning like a whore, loud and low. I was in ecstasy as the thick , juicy liquid slowly slid down my body, dripping off of my tight ass, dripping down my hard boy-clit, dripping off of my taut tummy, out of the corners of my mouth.

Suddenly I gasped as the head of the dildo brushed my g-spot, hitting solidly on my prostate through the walls of my anus. My eyes opened wide and my body convulsed, as I came hard, shooting long strings of cum all the way up onto my face and chest. I slumped down in the chair.

The scientists walked in and took some pictures. I was vaguely aware of their presence, my body recovering from the powerful orgasm. I was quite a sight; the strange clear liquid dripping down my whole body, mingling with the milky white seed that coated my face, chest, and crotch. My asshole was nakedly open to the winds, gaping open, recovering from the previous abuse. After a few minutes of "observation," the scientists shook hands and left me there to wake up.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
wanker63wanker63almost 11 years ago
lost in bliss

It seemed as though I was in dream. From behind the glass, the scientists watched, my body dripping with lube and cum, i furiously stroked my cock while the machine longstroked the huge soft but solid dildo in and out of my overflowing asshole.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Drink or Dare A drinking game with new friends changes everything.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Helping a Butterfly 'Daddy' helps a lonely boy break free.in Transgender & Crossdressers
How I Became a Cheerleader Guy changes schools, life and sex to fit in.in Transgender & Crossdressers
How Sadie Became a Cowgirl Sadie's milk becomes a full-time commitment.in Fetish
More Stories