Test Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First things first. Let's get you lubed up, Private Williams," she plunked the device down on his stomach and Arnold could feel how rubbery the rings were against his skin. The Doctor squirted a generous amount of translucent jelly like lube into one hand and rubbed her hands together. The liquid was thick and bright blue, almost glowing under the artificial lights. With the thumb and forefinger of one hand she made a ring just below the head of his cock and drew it downwards, peeling his foreskin back from the head until it was stretched out as far as it would go. Then she stroked down with the other hand, coating his entire member with the cold and slippery jelly. The feeling as she stroked downwards was so intense on his bared head that his hips bucked up slightly and he felt the muscles in his groin twitch. Releasing his foreskin she gave him a few more strokes before slathering the remaining lube about his balls and picking up the hollow phallus. "Ready?" She asked expectantly.

"Yes, Ma'am," he said nodding readily. She smiled widely and brought the device down around his slick cock. It was a snug fit, but no too tight, and with a both hands wrapped about its length the Doctor pushed it down until his member had completely disappeared inside. Arnold felt every ridge of the rings bump past his head and run over his shaft as it traveled downwards. He gritted his teeth as it made its journey, his hips arching up towards it, fingers digging into the cushions of the chair, toes curled. Every muscle in his body was tensed and quivering. Finally it lay still over his cock and he relaxed, slumping back into the chair. The Doctor sat down on the stool, the control of the device to her right, Arnold's hips to her left.

"Now, let's see what we can do for you," the Doctor muttered, examining the controls of the machine. "You could stand it a little tighter I think." She twisted a knob and the device contracted about his member, squeezing it pleasantly in its rubbery folds. "Bit more." It contracted again and Arnold could really feel the pressure now, his head felt swollen inside the device from the blood it forced up his shaft. "Time for the fun part." There was a click and the entire phallus began to vibrate gently around him. The device seemed to be warming up, or Arnold's member was warming it. "Mmmm, that does look like fun. But this should be more fun Private," she slowly ramped up a slider on the control and the vibrations became steadily faster. Arnold could tell he wouldn't last long at this rate, and tried to relax all the muscles in his body to hold of his orgasm. "Do tell me when you're going to come, Private, won't you?" The Doctor asked with a wicked grin. She was sitting with her right hand on the control panel and the left steadying herself on the seat of the stool. He back was straight and her wonderful breasts thrust forward. She had crossed her legs tightly bringing the skirt of her dress almost all the way up to her hips. Arnold could see her slowly working her thighs against each other, moving them just an inch or two each way. At this sight he felt himself racing toward the brink.

"Oh! Now Ma'am!"

"Now Private?" She asked her grin widening as she turned towards him. The device was maxed out now, and it felt to Arnold that if it went any faster it might tear his member off completely. He could only nod. Immediately she slammed the slider to bottom and jammed in a button on the other side of the console. It stopped vibrating abruptly and the bottom ring contracted sharply squeezing the base of penis so hard it hurt. Arnold felt like the head of his cock was about to explode under the pressure, but he felt his orgasm receding. The Doctor left him like for a minute and then released the button. The ring relaxed and the rush of release that flowed through his battered member was almost as good as an orgasm. He sighed loudly and let his head fall back. The Doctor smiled broadly.

"Would you like something a little gentler now?"

"Oh, yes please, Ma'am," Arnold breathed.

"Okay then..." she flicked a switch and twisted a knob. The bottom ring expanded again, but only for a moment, and not as far as before. As it relaxed the one above expanded and so on, in a Mexican wave along his cock right the way to the tip. It took a couple of seconds to complete each wave, and Arnold lay back and let the waves of pleasure break across him while he watched the Doctor watch him. After not too long the Doctor tired of this and twisted the knob a little further, increasing the frequency to about one wave each second. Arnold groaned and his cock twitched inside the hollow phallus, making the contraption jump slightly. The Doctor was staring at his cock and the device enclosing but her eyes were unfocused and lips parted slightly. Her breaths were short and her thighs were working faster now, grinding against each other almost franticly.

She twisted the knob further.

Arnold and the Doctor gasped in unison. She arched her back thrusting out her breasts towards him and throwing back her head. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as her body shivered delicately, her breasts shivering against her chest, her hair rippling in time with each shiver. Arnold could see her hand gripping the cushion of the stool so tightly he thought would tear. Her other hand twisted the knob to its furthest extent and beyond, snapping it from the console.

The phallus whined quietly as it sped up to maximum speed, the waves nearly a blur about his cock. Arnold let out a long loud moan as his cock spammed inside the device and it sucked his come directly from the source. He watched as spurt after spurt shot through the tube above him at nearly impossible speeds. Meanwhile the Doctor was just coming down from her orgasm and let her back relax, leaning slightly forward and panting heavily through her open lips. With a final bout of shivers she stiffly uncrossed her legs.

Arnold finally let out one final spurt before he was finished. But the device holding firmly on his cock wasn't letting up. Wave after wave assaulted his sensitive post-orgasm member and he cried out loudly.

The Doctor sat up sharply. Turning to the machine she desperately tried to reattach the broken knob as Arnold frantically attempted to remove the phallus, to no avail. The Doctor abandoned the knob, sending it skittering across the floor, reached behind the machine and wrenched the power plug from its socket.

With a dull hum the phallus powered down, the rings relaxing and releasing Arnold's tender member. He sighed deeply.

"Thank God for the manual over-ride," the Doctor muttered to herself. She turned and helped him remove the device before extracting the collection container from the control console.

"Well, Private Williams, a successful test overall don't you think?" The Doctor said, smiling and hefting the brimming sample cup in her hand and passing him a towel and his uniform.

"Yes, Ma'am, very successful," Arnold confirmed as he sat up. "Although some extra safety features may be in order."

"You've been a model test subject, Private. Thank you for coming." She pulled her dress back over her shoulders and began to zip up the front as she spoke. "That's all I'll need from you for today, but you are to be back here at nine hundred hours tomorrow morning," she made the last adjustment of her dress, shifting the skirt down and straightening the collar just as Arnold finished zipping his pants.

"Yes, Ma'am," Arnold said, and strode out through the door, his shirt and jacket still held under his arm, the cap forgotten.

12