Testing Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave it on Sophie," Jen said. "You look so sexy in your bodystocking."

"Just one little thing, makes it look even better," Marc interjected.

He walked over to Sophie and kissed her. Then grasped the top of the top of the body stocking pulled the black lace down to expose his wife's tits.

"There", Marc said and kissed his wife's lips again while caressing her nipples.

"Yes that's much better," Kate agreed.

She then covered one of Sophie's soft pick nipples with her mouth to lick and suck it to hardness. Marc followed Kate's cue and licked Sophie's other nipple. Sophie whimpered as her two lovers began to ignite her sexual arousal.

Jen moved behind Kate and unfastened the button at neck of her black halter dress. She quickly peeled the material down to quickly expose Kate's breasts to Sophie and Marc.

They both reached for Kate and gently stroked her nipples. Jen moved behind Kate and cupped Kate's breasts from beneath offering them Sophie and Marc. They each licked and suckled Kate her until her nipples stood out as hard and pink as Sophie's.

"We should get ready for the test now," Jen said.

"You two get Sophie ready and I will prepare Kate," Jen said to Marc and me.

Marc then moved behind Sophie and presented her breasts to me, cupping them as Jen had done to Kate. I kissed her lips and then sucked her nipples until her whimpers became moans of lust. Marc then took his position at the video camera and focused in on Sophie's exposed derriere while I positioned Sophie on her hands and knees on the leather Ottoman. Marc attached the camera to a tripod and then opened his pants to feed his hardening prick into his sexy wife's mouth. I took my place behind Sophie and fondled her ass and pussy while she sucked Marc. Then I slowly worked my fingers between her moist folds and to finger fuck her. She pushed her ass back at me urging me to finger her harder.

At that moment Jen and Kate returned to the room with Kate. Kate was nude except for a black leather cock harness fastened tightly about her. Protruding from it was the same double strap-on that Jen had fucked her with earlier in the week. Jen led Kate by the monster cock into position behind Sophie. Marc adjusted the position of the video camera to the best angle to capture the first penetration.

Jen had previously instructed Kate that she should fuck Sophie's pussy first but she would finish the test in the redhead's ass. Marc continued to fuck his wife's mouth as I fondled her tits. From the excited sounds Sophie was making it was evident that she would be more than ready when Kate started to fuck her.

"The testing will now begin," Jen announced. "Kate, you have one hour to make Sophie cum using only the strap-on or until she tells you to stop, which will end the test. We may change dildos and your positions during the test as often as we see fit", Jen instructed. "Kate and Sophie, do you under stand the rules?" Both women responded that they did.

"Sophie, are you ready for me", Kate asked while rubbing the sexy redhead's ass. Marc withdrew his shaft from Sophie's mouth long enough for her to answer.

"Yes, Kate you may fuck me now," Sophie said in a feigned serious voice.

"Begin...now," Jen said. Kate wrapped her tiny fist around the fat double dong that hung between her thighs and raised it to Sophie's pussy. She eased the head of the strap-on up and down Sophie's sopping slit moistening it until the fake-cock found the opening of Sophie's vagina. Then Kate applied gentle but firm pressure making Sophie moan again as the fat cockhead of the double-dong penetrated her.

Kate gently worked the strap-on into Sophie's pussy until it could fully accommodate the length and girth of the fake cock. Then Kate firmly grasped Sophie's black lace-covered hips to fuck her. Kate glanced at her mistress and smiled with pride while Jen looked on admiring the work of her protégée.

I videoed Kate from behind as the black leather harness strained against her creamy white ass as she withdrew the cock after each thrust into Sophie's cunt.

Jen came over to stand next to me as I helped Marc with the video camera and whispered to me, "I want in on some of that too."

She moved next to Marc who was stroking his hardening cock he watched the mounting passion on his wife's face as Kate fucked her. Jen replaced his hand with hers and stroked Marc's manhood as they turned to each other to kiss. Jen pumped his dick for several minutes while he lowered his head into her breasts to suck her nipples.

Then Jen straddled the Ottoman facing Sophie and sat down with her black stocking-clad legs spread wide on either side of it. Jen leaned back on her arms exposing her open and dripping wet quim to Sophie. Sophie leaned down and buried her face between her friend's ludely spread thighs.

I focused the camera on Jen's face as Marc turned her head to the side and fed his cock dripping with pre-cum into Jen's mouth. I focused the camera and watched Jen through the lens intently blowing Marc while his wife was sucking her pussy. At that moment a wave of love for Jen swept over me as I realized how fortunate I was to be loved by such an incredibly hot, beautiful, and sexually liberated woman.

Sophie began to moan into Jen's cunt-lips under the intensity of Kate's thrusts. Jen knew that Kate was about to make Sophie cum, so despite of the intense cunt lapping she was receiving from Sophie, she decided to stop them and replace Kate's dildo. Jen let Marc's cock slide out of her mouth but continued pumping his dick with her hand to keep him hard.

"Pull the little sub-slut off of Sophie and put on the other fake dick," Jen said.

I gently helped Kate withdraw the double fuck stick from Sophie's pussy to both women's displeasure.

"Don't worry, Sophie," Jen said stroking her friend's head. "I know you'll love what coming next."

I unfastened the leather harness of Kate's double strap-on and slid the thick rod out of her sopping wet pussy. Then I attached a smaller flesh-colored cock into its harness and fastened it around Kate. The new strap-on did not enter Kate so it would be harder for Kate to pleasure herself with it. I coated it well with lube and then handed the bottle to Kate.

"Prepare her ass now, Kate," I said.

Kate moved behind Sophie and sank to her knees. I adjusted the opening of Sophie's bodystocking and to give Kate and the video camera better access to her sexy derrière. Kate gathered some of Sophie's pussy juice that was flowing from her gaping quim and rubbed it all over Sophie's pretty pink nether hole. Then I videoed Kate as she licked, rimmed and tongued Sophie until the redhead was panting with pleasure and her tight hole gave way easily to the insistence of Kate's tongue. Kate then applied some lube to her fingers and to Sophie's softened rosebud. Sophie gasped slightly as she felt two of Kate's lubed fingers and slip into her ass. Kate worked them in and out of her while Marc fondled and pinched his wife's nipples. To excite all of Sophie's senses, Jen kept spread her legs wide fingering and rolling her sopping clit under Sophie's lustful gaze.

When Kate was sure that Sophie was ready, she rose, grasped the strap-on cock and began to push it into Sophie's puckered tiny fuck-hole. Sophie sighed loudly as Kate's fake-cock split her open and forced its way inside of her. Then her face fell back onto Jen's pussy and she resumed her cunnilingus as Kate began to ass-fuck her.

Kate realized that Sophie was not a virgin to anal sex by the ease she took longer and more forceful strokes of the strap-on. Kate decided then to finish Sophie in order to pass her "test" quickly.

Marc had returned to Jen and had reinserted cock into he hungry mouth. She licked and sucked him fervently wanting to taste his hot cum. I videoed the scene as he placed his hand at the back of her head and began fucking her mouth while he watched his wife lapping and sucking Jen's lust-swollen clit.

Kate began to fuck Sophie harder and faster desiring to bring the sexy redhead to orgasm. Suddenly, Sophie moaned and looked up at Jen who was then taking the full length of her husband's prick into her throat as he faced-fucked her.

"Make Kate work for it, Sophie," I coaxed her.

"I...I can't," Sophie admitted as her face fell again onto Jen's pussy.

Seconds later Kate's pounding cock ignited a powerful anal orgasm that left Sophie helpless to do other than ride out as the intense pleasure that coursed through her body. As Kate pumped the strap-on into Sophie, she saw that her thrusts were causing Sophie's face and lips slick with Jen's pussy juice to pummel Jen's clit. Kate smiled with pride as the movement of Sophie's face on Jen's clit and her orgasmic moans combined with Marc's cock in her mouth pushed Jen over the edge. Marc withdrew his cock and watched as Jen ground out her orgasm against his wife's face.

"Aahhh...fuck...ohhhhhhh...ohhhh.....unghhhh", Jen cried.

When Jen's orgasm had finally subsided I focused the cam on her face as she raised it to Marc gaze and parted her lips to receive his sperm. He gripped his engorged cock, plunged between her lips twice, and then shot stream after stream of hot cum into her mouth and over her upturned face.

Jen then lifted Sophie's head to kiss her and share her husband's semen with her. Sophie licked, sucked and kissed Marc's spunk from Jen's face and then deeply kissed her cum-filled mouth.

Kate withdrew the strap-on from Sophie's cunt and I helped her undo and remove the harness. She was exhausted and happy as I led her to the mattress and placed he on her back to fuck her.

"You passed with flying colors, little one," I said as I entered the warmth of her tight sopping wet cunt.

"I love to know that I please you and Mistress Jen, Master," Kate whispered. Then she gasped and arched her back in pleasure as my cock penetrated her more deeply.

"Ohhhhhh...yes, fill me up. Take me and fuck me," Kate cried.

Marc videoed the final scene as Jen and Sophie knelt beside Kate and fondled and sucked her hard pink nipples as I raised myself up on my arms to fuck the sweet sub-slut to orgasm.

"Mmmmnn...unghhhhhh...AAAHHHH," Kate screamed throwing her head back as her long awaited orgasm hit her.

I fucked her hard while Jen and Sophie pinched her nipples sending waves of orgasmic bliss washing over her. Then I groaned with my own pleasure and pumped Kate's throbbing pussy full of my white hot cum.

12