Testing the Waters

Story Info
Rick wants a gangbang - Vicki tests the waters first
9k words
4.41
113.6k
35
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weshare
weshare
14 Followers

Vicki's a gorgeous 28 year old beauty with short brunette hair and a smile that is both heartwarming and cock-hardening. It's one of those million dollar smiles that you can get lost in. She's 5'3", about 115lbs, and despite having given birth to our two sons, a drop dead knockout that effortlessly turns every male head between the ages of 15 and 75.

I would describe our sex life as damn near off the charts. Seven years into the marriage and we're still going strong. A lot of effort, on both of our parts, accounts for our sexual success. We talk a lot, share a lot, and have a pact that has done more good for our relationship than either of us could have imagined, sexually, and otherwise.

Once every other month, for several years now, we've arranged some private time. Either the boys spend the night with Vicki's parents so we can have the house to ourselves, or we find a babysitter and go out. That night is for the purpose of telling each other something that we'd probably rather not tell. There are no rules. We can tell each other things we're displeased with about the other, or a very embarrassing thing that may have happened, or (and this has become the norm lately) a sexual fantasy.

Note that I said we tell each other things that we'd probably rather not tell, so when it comes to telling sexual fantasies, they're generally real zingers. They're usually fantasies that expose a side of you that you're not sure you want known. For fear, perhaps, of what the other will think. Or maybe revealing it would make you feel too vulnerable. Generally one of the two. At least for me.

The conversations are somewhat difficult to start, but are always good and have strengthened our bond tremendously. I love Vicki from the bottom of my soul and definitely consider her not only my best friend, but probably the only true friend I have.

Two weeks ago was our last night of confession (our new nickname for the night). Vicki told me that she was considering a new career. She's been unhappy for quite some time as a nurse and needs a change. She's considering going back to school to be an accountant. We talked about how we'd make ends meet without her income while she's in school. She cautiously told me that if I'd been serious in the past when I'd encouraged her to dance, she'd probably give it a shot. I showered her with encouragement on both accounts.

We talked a great deal about her venture & before we knew it our time was almost up. We'd hired a babysitter and had to be home by midnight. It was already after 11:00. Vicki stopped me dead in the middle of a sentence and told me I wasn't getting out of tonight's confession. "We have to be home in 45 minutes - so let's hear yours mister."

I broke eye contact with her instantly. I'd almost decided not to let this one out of the bag.

"Do you want another glass of wine Babe?"

"Hmmmm this one must be really good for you to drag your feet like this. I'm dying to hear - out with it! And sure, one more glass of wine would be good."

I looked around for the waitress. Hesitating again.

"She'll check on us shortly. Now spill it, you're killing me here."

"Well, do you remember that story we read on literotica?"

"Which story? We've read so many."

"Remember the young wife with her husband and his two buddies during the superbowl? The..... well..... gangbang..... sort-of?"

"Uhhhhh..... y - e - s...." she said, clearing her throat and now looking down at her own wine glass........ She grinned nervously.

"I gotta tell you Vicki. I've been fantasizing about it almost constantly since that day. The thought consumes virtually every minute of free thought I have! It just drives me wild!"

"So are you just confessing that it turned you on? I already knew you liked it. We both got pretty warm after reading that one."

"That's not really it Vicki. The confession is that I've arranged a getaway next month at a cabin up on the lake."

"And..... What does that have to do with the story?"

"I've invited 3 of my friends from work to go fishing that same weekend. I've rented two cabins Vicki. Theirs will be right next to ours."

"Oh my G - O - D" was her reply accompanied with a beet red blush and a wide eyed, jaw dropping, deer-in-the-headlights stare.

"Are you telling me that you want something to happen with all of us? Me and them?"

"Oh Yes!"

"You, Me...... and t-h-r-e-e other men!?"

"Yes."

"Rick - you haven't even talked to me about this - you've already invited them!?"

"Well - not really. I would never just spring something like that on you. All I have done so far (other than thinking about it constantly) is written each of them an invitation email. I've just saved them as draft emails. I was going to talk with you first. In fact - if you agreed to this, the thought of you being the one to actually hit the send button turned me on too. I know this is out there Vicki. But it's confession night. That's what these nights are for, right?"

"Well - yes - they are..... but...... wow....."

"Wanna share your gut impression with me?"

"Yeah - you're a bigger pervert than I thought!!!" But she laughed.

"Well - you've known that for a long time!"

It was out there. I was dying to know what she was thinking. She sat there, stunned, trying to digest the idea. But I could tell I hadn't offended her, nor did she react as though it was a disgusting idea. Those were my biggest concerns at that point. I was relieved.

For the remaining few minutes of confession night, neither of us found it easy to look the other in the eye.

"Well - we'd better go so the babysitter can get home."

The first few minutes of the drive were quiet. I couldn't bear it any longer.

"Look, Sweetie, this doesn't have to happen. Just telling you about it served the purpose of confession night. If it never happens, you still know that I want it to. It took me months to build up the courage to tell you that the story we read did more than just give me a temporary hardon. It started me thinking about you with other men. I don't know why the idea appeals to me so much. I've tried to figure it out. It's just there. It's a feeling like I've never had before. It's thrilling, it's dangerous, there's jealousy involved. So many emotions. It's like a drug Vicki. I get high every time I fantasize about it. So if it never happens, that's okay. But now you know. And I'm glad you know."

"Did you really right the emails Rick?"

"Yes."

"I'll read them tomorrow."

Those words left me full of hope and desire. We made love that night. Not just sex - but genuine heart felt love making. That almost always happens after confession night. It's very much like make-up sex after an argument.

Sleeping that night was damn near impossible. My head raced with one erotic thought after another. I liked Vicki's confession about the dancing. She's so smart. An accountant? Never even heard her mention it before. But Vicki's the kind of person that can do anything if she wants it enough. The thought of her supplementing our income as a stripper was an enormous turn on. I'd always meant it when I told her she should dance. Those thoughts coupled with visions of my wife and my three friends consumed me that night.

I'm not a whistler. I whistled as I got ready for work the next morning.

I jumped when the phone rang. I'm an editor and some of my days are filled with utter silence as I read through manuscripts. It was Vicki.

I've read the emails. "My sexy wife and I would like you to join us at the lake?"

"Yes. You don't like that wording Babe?"

"Well - it implies things, I think. Do they even know what you have in mind?"

"No. I thought maybe we could have some fun with them that way. Have a few drinks and see where things lead. You know...... Wouldn't you like to seduce them and enjoy their shock?"

"You're so bad Rick!"

"I know. So have you given it any thought?"

"Any thought!? It's all I've been able to think of!"

"No pressure Vicki. Don't do this if you're not as interested as I am."

"Rick, I really don't know how I feel at the moment. Kind of like you described on the way home. So many emotions."

"There's plenty of time Sweetie."

We sort of dropped it there for a while. It wasn't until two weeks later that Vicki called me at work again and was asking questions about the guys. "I haven't even met these guys Rick. What are they like? Are they married? Do they have all their teeth?" We both laughed.

I thought you might ask. Hang on.

I hit send on an email I'd prepared for her. It said a little about each guy.

"Check the email Babes. I just sent you something. We can talk more later okay?"

"All right."

Bill - 30 yrs old. Spent 8 years in the Marines. Working on his masters in journalism. Great sense of humor. Ruggedly handsome. Never married. Left at the alter when he was 23. About 6 feet, say 190lbs. He's a charmer Vicki. I have no idea why he's not married. Guess he just wanted to knock out his masters first.

James - 25 yrs old. A couple inches shorter than me. I guess about 5'9". Dark hair. Dark complected. Very fit. Widowed. His wife died in a car accident a little over a year ago. If he'd bulk up just slightly he'd look like something off the cover of a Harlequin Romance novel. Don't know why - with those looks - but he's kind of shy. Easy to like though.

Jerome - Black. 30 years old. Thin. Probably the nicest man I've ever known. Completely trustworthy. If I could have only one male friend, I'd want it to be Jerome. Nice looking guy. I've seen him in the shower at the gym, Vicki, this will be the test. We'll know, once and for all, if size matters.

Another week went by before the subject was brought up again. Being silent, not pushing the issue, was really difficult for me. I wanted to talk. Vicki doesn't like being pressured, though, and I was determined to do this right.

Sometimes I'd get frustrated. I'd think, "Jesus! She's the one who's gonna get four men in one night. Why the hell isn't she doing summersaults and handstands." Then I'd remember that I was thinking like a man. Plus, this was my fantasy. Not hers. If Vicki had ever wanted another man, she'd never told me nor showed it in any way. I tried to place myself in her position and play through all the conceivable mysteries she might see in this. Most women would be much less surprised to hear a confession where the husband wanted other women, a 3some maybe. That's pretty commonplace. It would have been much less of a shock, I'm sure.

"Sweetie, I'm not pressuring you in any way. But the reservations are for next weekend. I need to know what to do about them. Keep them, cancel them, keep just one for a regular getaway for the two of us? Just tell me what to do."

"I'm going to answer you, Rick. But there's a condition. I want my answer to be the last word on the matter until the day after tomorrow. I want to go out to dinner & have an extra confession night. I'll ask Mom to sit with the boys. We can talk about it then. But not a single word before. Will you agree to that?"

"Another confession night? You're sure full of surprises. You bet. I promise. I won't say a word about it until then."

"Okay then. Go ahead and pay for both Cabins."

"You mean......"

"Ah Ah - not a word. You promised."

"I know - I'm just......"

"NOT ONE WORD! And I have to tell you, this isn't solid yet."

"I Love You Sweetie."

"I Love You too."

It was Tuesday. Not a word until Thursday. Another confession night. God I loved our sex life. I was excited as hell, but nervous too. When people at work would ask why I was smiling so much, I'd just say "Life is good."

I accomplished absolutely nothing at work on Wednesday. I tried calling Vicki several times during the afternoon. No answer.

Thursday morning was no more productive.....

Finally, around lunchtime, an email arrived from her.

"Rick....... Everything's arranged. Mom is coming over at 3:00. Can you get away early today? I've made reservations at the Tavern for 7:00. Can you meet me there then? I drove over earlier & put a change of clothes in your car. If you can manage to change and be on your way by 3:30, you can make it.

No need to respond unless it's not doable. If I've not heard from you by 3:30. I'll be on my way.

P.S. I chose the Tavern for a reason. We've only been there once, a long time ago. Nobody knows us there and it's a long drive. I'd like you to do some real soul searching along the way, Rick. Are you sure you want this to happen? Some things, perhaps, are better if left a fantasy. I'm sure I'll arrive before you. I'll go ahead and get our table and order some wine. Think about it Rick, realistically. I want your first words tonight to be either Yes or No. Go through with it or not.

Love, Your Sexy Wife"

Damn. Her P.S. made my cock swell instantly. I Love it when Vicki's dominant. Another one of those mysteries. I don't really understand why it turns me on so much. She seems to enjoy it.

I did as she requested and thought long and hard about the planned weekend. As I had done so many times already, I visualized my lovely wife with my 3 friends. I put a slightly different twist into my thoughts this time. Her email had the overtone of "You're about to unleash a Monster Rick. Are you going to be able to handle it if I enjoy myself too much?" She didn't say it - and maybe it's not exactly what she meant. But that's where I focused.

My heart raced as I ran various scenarios through my mind. My sweet Vicki. The woman that made everything real to me. The one that I had to share everything with before it mattered. Whether I'd stumped my toe at work or was contemplating the reason for human existence. Her's is the only opinion that means anything to me. Truly my best friend. I was so lucky to have her. My Vicki in the throws of passion with another man. With other men.

I imagined her moans of pleasure as she was pounded from behind by Jerome with that massive thick black cock. I imagined her coming like she'd never come before. Harder and more often than she does with me, even on my best night.

My thoughts of her with Bill revolved around the differences between he and I. His rugged good looks and charm, I was sure, had melted the panties off many women.

And the images racing through my mind of her and James were somehow the scariest for me. There was just something about James that I knew Vicki would find attractive. Not only his great looks, but the fact that his wife died not too long ago would give him a special place in her heart. She'd want to take special care of him, I imagined.

The scenes in my mind became more and more explicit as I steered towards the city. To the Tavern where Vicki would be waiting. I envisioned them with her, individually and as a 4some. I thought out every possible combination and allowed myself to go into more detail than before.

I always thought our sex life was fantastic. But I knew what Vicki had asked me to do was wise. It was a way of testing myself before I jumped into something that just might not go the way I'd fantasized. All along I'd fantasized that Vicki had a wonderful time, a night of totally exhausting blissful sex with men that I knew we could trust. But what If it went differently. What if she liked it too much. What would happen if she liked Jerome's size more than I'd thought she would. How would I feel afterwards? The next day.... For the next month.... Year..... I often fantasize about her getting really big cocks, but that's fantasy.

Would I feel inferior? Would my jealousy hurt our relationship? Would I blame her for liking it to much?

These were hard questions. Fantasies are perfect. Always. Reality - not necessarily. In fact - usually not.

I pulled into the Tavern's parking lot at 6:45. I still had a few minutes to try and organize these new emotions. I felt almost nauseated. I felt embarrassed. I was going to have to tell Vicki that she was right. Some things are better left a fantasy. I felt ashamed. She'd told me to pay for the cabins. I heard her voice over & over in my head.....

"Go ahead and pay for both cabins."

What have I unleashed here. Is she doing this for me? Or is it that the thought was equally as arousing to her. I didn't want to disappoint her now. If I backed out, and she wanted it to happen, I'd feel sheepish. Cowardly. Shit! I should learn to think things through. Like she does.

"Are you sure you want this to happen? Some things, perhaps, are better if left a fantasy...."

I walked towards the entrance to the Tavern & knew before I opened the door that somehow I was going to have to eat crow on this. How would I explain it. Could I possibly tell her how sorry I was? How disappointed would she be?

"May I help you sir?" came the greeting by a well dressed, distinguished looking gentleman.

"I'm meeting my wife here. The reservation would have been under the name Vicki....."

"Right this way sir". I didn't even get out the last name.

I saw her sitting at the table looking like a million bucks. God she was such a beautiful woman. Not just sexy. Down right beautiful. She looked so elegant. No wonder he didn't need the last name. She was unforgettable.

The table was as far from the front door as possible. As I was escorted to the table I overheard, not once, but twice, comments from tables of men about Vicki. "My god just look at her.." I didn't even have to follow their glances to know it was Vicki they were referring to.

Instantly all the doubts I'd had in the car vanished. My cock swelled almost so much that I couldn't hide it beneath my jacket. I knew right then that I just can't help who I am. I've always thrilled over other men admiring Vicki. Perhaps I just felt so proud that a regular guy like me could somehow capture the heart of such a rare, picturesque woman. The fantasy would always be with me. I knew that. I wanted it. I needed it.

My heart melted as she looked up at me and smiled. I think I've fallen in love with Vicki a thousand times.

I sat. Looked into her eyes. Took a sip of my wine.

She didn't speak - we both knew I had to say the first word. I could hear my own heart pounding.

"Yes."

There was a long silence.

"Did you do as I asked Rick? Did you search your soul?"

"Yes". I told her most of the things that went through my head on the drive to the Tavern, but tried to tone down the feelings they brought on.

She saw right through it. "That's exactly why I wanted you to do it. I'm making a change to confession night Rick. I want you to tell me every single emotion you experienced. Tonight you don't get to choose what you confess. It's what I need to hear."

I went through it all. Left out nothing.

"So you were ready to call it off in the parking lot, but changed your mind because of the feeling you got when you saw other men looking at me?"

"I guess that's pretty much the case, yes."

"I don't think you're being honest with yourself, or me, Rick. I Love you. I don't want to hurt you. But even more, I don't want you to hurt yourself, or hate me. I would just die if anything came between us Rick."

There were tears in her eyes.

"Listen. We're getting to deep with this. It's who I am. I Love you and I'll always Love you. Nothing can ever change that Vicki. You're everything to me and I know what we have is solid and strong. Otherwise I would never even been able to fantasize about this."

We changed the subject slightly and drank our wine. Ordered a light dinner & then more wine.

"Rick...."

"Yes Sweetie...."

"There's a reason I chose the Tavern for tonight."

"I know - you told me. I figured you were afraid someone we knew would overhear our conversation so you chose somewhere away from home."

"That's part of it.."

"And the other part?"

"To test the waters."

"Meaning?"

weshare
weshare
14 Followers