Texans: Friendliest Folks Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simply_cyn
simply_cyn
223 Followers

Mindy cried out in wonder as he exploded into her, feeling like she was getting far more out of this little "welcome to Texas" get together and cried out in wondrous rapture as her palms pulled him closer, shuddering so violently beneath him that it brought tears to her eyes. Choking back a sob of intensity, her eyes closed, lost in the non-stop small spasms that continued to quake through her beneath him and with a shuddering sigh, she felt her back relax and sink back into the softness of the mattress beneath their bodies entwined as one.

Rick let the strength slip from his body; safe and content to lie there in her arms, not to move until... hell, just not to move - period. Drained and exhausted, all he could say to her was a succession of heated breaths that licked around her ear as lay cradled to her body. As if it was the only message he could send her, he released the hold on her hair, trading the finger tight grip for the gentle soothing motion of his hands brushing over her hair the same way one would do it soothe a child's tears. It was several long moments, and lord knows how many respective shudders, before he could voice the words that formed on the mist that remained of his ability to think clearly. "Okay... (pant)... I concede... (breath) Texans are the (pant pant) friendliest folks around!"

simply_cyn
simply_cyn
223 Followers