Texas Dildo Massacre Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers

The once confident and adventurous cheerleader gave a dominated moan of discomfort.

Miss Sims began to hyperventilate her ribs showing as she snorted in air. "OH Jesus!" She thought in panic. The gag was making her mouth ache and she hoped they'd remove it just so she could exercise her jaw. One of the brothers had already read her mind and she felt him pull the knot loose then the cloth fell away. Her first reaction was for her student.

"What have you done to her?" She gasped looking at the animal like servant at their feet.

"We've being giving her an education schoolteacher," Pa sneered, "just like you've being teaching my boys a thing or two." He added with a dirty grin.

Natasha felt sick thinking back to her anal buggering by geek and vegetable alike. Then she closed her eyes in shame the scrawny men describing to the old couple how she had come so loudly.

"You can't expect to get away with this," she hissed regaining some control. It was insane but the fact was no matter how surreal it was happening.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" She added in school mistress tone," the cops will find our bus and..."

"And make a search of the area?" Another voice said.

Natasha felt herself answering the disembodied voice. "Yes... Yes they will!"

The state trooper appeared slowly as he climbed the stairwell pulling his braces back over his glistening chest. He instantly flipped his shade back over his eyes and searched his pocket for a cigarette. He had his hand up at his shoulder as he pulled two long chains after him. Natasha could hear light bare foot steps on the wood following him.

"Already started Miss," he said giving a half salute. "I've been searching real good in that cellar; getting into some very tight dark places." He sniggered taking a draw on his cigarette."But I've got nothing to report back."

Natasha just looked in disbelief. A cop! Here in this madhouse?

"Besides," the sweaty man added," I doubt anyone's even noticed the bus yet. It's getting dark now and later on the boys and I will take the rig and haul it some place deep and hidden."

He moved out of the door way tugging the chains after him.

"Com'on honey, come see miss."

The tall figure of the preening snooty Bianca came into view. She was naked but even in bare feet she stood elegantly tall a perfect curvaceous figure. She had the collar still around her neck the chain dragging her up the stairs; not that she wanted to remain in that cellar one minute longer.

Bianca suddenly groaned as if a light had gone on in her head. The sight of her teacher stood bound and naked in the same predicament ruined her last fading hopes.

"Oh Miss! No... Not you too."

Then she added in a child like voice.

"Oh God miss its... it's a fucking nightmare!"

Miss Simms felt her stomach turn in realisation. The girls had been holding out for her and she had failed them. The bdsm Michelle began groaning and wriggling on the floor.

"Stop bitching," Ma said, "you only make it worse. We'll let you shit it out when we're ready."

Natasha eyes opened wide realising that her charge was bloated with some awful content deep up her insides.

Ma saw both Bianca and Natasha staring with saucer wide eyes as Michelle wriggled her ass; the plug visible her hands reaching back trying to remove it as she grunted.

"It's my own special recipe," Ma said with a sickening pride.

Both teacher and student just continued to stare at the writhing Michelle. Ma continued.

"It's runny like porridge when it goes in, but then it starts to warm and expand like bread dough."

The gimped suited girl's eyes looked startled as she heard the explanation for her uncomfortable predicament.

"It'll keep creeping up inside her like a growing snake, untill we let it out."

"Please," Bianca begged gaining a little confidence near her teacher, "please stop what's happening to her."

The group laughed and chuckled together, Pa raising his hand to quiet the row.

"Sure honey. But only if you'll do something for us."

Natasha felt the air grow thicker and thicker her face feeling a pillow of heat as the Pa explained what he wanted. Bianca was already shaking her head her face flush red not wanting to make eye contact with the fabulous red head teacher. Michelle was still groaning on all fours her mouth in a constant ring induce oval her gloved fingers clawing the wooden deck in sensation.

Pa said it again this time more as a demand than request

"I want to see you and teach to go down on each other."

"Get hot and sweaty together," the cop explained.

"Lick each others naughty holes," Ma added.

"Come on each others faces like a pair of drunken prom night friends," finished the geek brothers.

Natasha shook her head ashamed and still horrified at the sight of poor Michelle. Her mind was torn. "She couldn't, no not that please, but her friend had that stuff in her."

Bianca gave a scream of frustration tugging at her chain both options equally unpalatable.

Ma folded her arms and looked straight at Bianca.

"Do it sweetie, or I'll fill you up with the same in a swish of a prairie dogs tail."

Pa nodded looking at the catwalk teen queen. "I reckon I'd like to see that for sure."

Bianca began to shake and panic. "Oh God Miss! Miss help?"

Her teacher's desperate voice echoed around the room. "OK!"

They all looked at Natasha.

She took a deep breath, she needed time; time to get them out of here and poor Michelle needed help now.

"Ok!" She repeated more controlled. "We'll do it."

Bianca looked at her horrified then realised she had no choice. After all it was her they were going to fill up with inflating porridge next. She nodded to Natasha and looked sheepish as the crazy family sat down on chairs and lounger's in a circle around the women. Pa pulled the uncomfortable Michelle to the side of his wheelchair and told her to "Sush!"

"Soon baby, "he said affectionately to the groaning girl," just hang on a little longer and Pa will give you relief."

Natasha felt her arms able to move as her wrists were un-bound. Bianca was already unhindered apart from a very secure chain around her neck. The cop came over to the beautiful teacher and with the second chain and collar fastened it around Natasha's neck. Now both women were secured to a distant point somewhere in the cellar.

The two women came together nervously as the family sniggered. Natasha in her heels was taller the women's firm breasts pressing together hands placed carefully as they nipped each others neck in a strained pecks.

"For fucks sake," the cop snarled standing and gripping both women by the backs of their heads.

And then pressing their beautiful lips together he demanded,"fucking kiss like you mean it."

Natasha felt the soft fabulous lips of her student on hers the spittle mixing the soft flesh of noses touching. Bianca's nails were gripping harder on the teachers hips, holding on for comfort

"Get the funnel," Ma shouted in disgust at the tame show.

Natasha gripped Bianca's chin looking into her eyes.

"Don't worry about it, "she said in a maternal voice. "Just close your eyes and let go."

She'd never really liked Bianca. She'd seen her type before beautiful or not she was a queen bitch. But now in this crazy world she was lost and scared and needed reassurance. Natasha sometimes forgot these confident sexy girls were only just eighteen. She moved her hand up to the girl's perfect domes nails trailing to her nipples; Bianca giving a silent gasp.

"We have no choice, remember that." Her teacher said reassuringly. Embarrassed by her forced actions she needed to hear them words as much at the sexy teen did.

The stunning blonde grunted in embarrassment as Natasha laid her down on her back kissing her lips then with a satisfied groan from the audience moved onto her nipples. Bianca felt the soft kiss on her lips and shook with fear as the red head slid down to her sweating tits. Natasha paused them opened her mouth enveloping a tender bullet tip

"Oh miss, "the blonde cooed in embarrassment but now feeling safer than she had for ages in the arms of her teacher.

The gang demanded more and Natasha gently parted the school bitches thighs and took a deep breath then began to kiss her smooth ridged crotch her lips tasting the slit of another woman. She felt the hand of one of the kin press on the back of her head demanding more energetic oral work.

"Com on teach show her what you can do."

Bianca gave a yelp as her legs were pulled wider apart the family wanting more.

"Deeper slut stick your tongue all the way in."

Bianca arched her back as Miss Simms responded, the moans of Michelle echoing in the room as her ass got fuller and fuller.

Both of the geek brothers was pulling Bianca's legs either side of her hips in a birthing position long legs looking like perfect sculpted studies of womanhood. The men pointed to the smooth skin between pussy and ass hole.

"Lick there! Com'on lick all the way to her busted little ass."

Natasha felt disgusted the word busted echoing in her head. She knew immediately Bianca had suffered a similar anal ordeal to her. She didn't know it had been far worse, though no more humiliating than her own experience.

The teen writhed and moaned her teacher's attentions turning her on. She was so ashamed, her mind working overtime. "Her teacher!" The thoughts wailed in her head," fucking Miss Sims of all people licking her pussy and all these weirdoes watching; and now poor Michelle was been made to perform."

She looked over to where her friend was knelt. "Oh God what was that awful old man going to do now?"

Pa had been watching all this time drool dripping from his mouth. The perfect specimens on the floor where intertwined; tanned legs and hips, firm bosoms and big kissable lips all at work, and the sounds; oh the sounds. The young one really didn't want to do this but she was starting to respond her eyes showing growing awe and shame. The teacher though was giving great head. Pa's cock had sprung upright popping out of his limbless pants a thick long family trademark length.

"At last," he thought relieved his body had finally responded. "Olde faithful sure takes his time these days." But now it was up and wanting to unload. He pulled the chain on Michelle's collar the black clad cheerleader looking up her mouth gagged her eyes showing her gut inflating frenzy.

She stood with difficulty in the joke stiletto heels Pa unfastening a flap on her crotch. She looked at the two women on the floor then Pa's cock as he sat in his wheel chair. She was a gimp now, she knew it; and didn't resist as the front flap came away and Pa twisted out her pussy plug in one dexterous motion.

"Plop!"

"Now slave climb onto me ya hear?" Invited the old man;" ride papa."

Michelle gingerly climbed over the wheelchair and slowly lowered herself onto his cock till she straddled his lap facing him.

Bianca could see it happen, Michelle's impressive long legs out seated across the metal fame her ridiculous heeled boots touching the floor either side. The black suited bitch arched her back as his old but now very firm cock pushed up her like she was mounting a gate post. She groaned, her neck back, her tits pressed painfully against her iron maiden brassiere. Bianca could now see the fat anal plug like a cork stopper. It looked massive and immovable from Michelle's ass. Between Bianca's own legs Natasha tongue was getting faster and faster the teacher now using her finger to rub on the teens cherry and Bianca to her own horror was beginning to respond.

"OHHHHHH shit miss," She thought in astonished gasps.

Michelle began to slide down Pa's cock the shaft filling her tight tunnel. She hit the bottom the man ecstatic, the pussy invader indeed like an upright pole making her feel unable to move.

Pa was watching the lesbo action on the floor but his hands gripped Michelle ass and pinched her nose teasing her for breath.

"Does it hurt honey; is the porridge real hard now?" He giggled his wife nodding in a knowing way. Michelle also groaned and half nodded her eyes pleading. "Get it over with, pleaaseeeee!"

"Fuck old pa and we'll let it out when I pop!" He winked. He then looked serious," But I warn ya olde faithful takes some persuading." Michelle knew she'd have to gyrate and thrust like she was back dancing on the football touchline to satisfy this one.

She began to bounce on his lap for all her worth. She needed to bring him off. Any more of this anal expansion and she'd explode. Michelle writhed and bucked her slit slapping down then sucking up as she milked him for dear life.

Pa was grunting and groaning, wanting to watch the forced lesbians but also unable to keep his attentions from this slim athletic gimp. Her body was fantastic, perfect for the suit every contour like a carved Venus, the rubber glistening and creaking her brunette mane indeed like she was a pony her eyes and gagged grunts her only way to express her sensations and thoughts.

Pa's gimp looked over her shoulder, away from the old man's grinning face the sensation of iron cock making her gut feel overloaded. The porridge was creeping "oh so deep" into her; she was desperate. On the floor Bianca was pinned, farm boy arms holding her legs spread kin and her teacher working on her clit and ass. Michelle could see Miss Sims had a finger in her student's anus another on the blonde's clit.

Bianca was looking back at Michelle in perverse horror and delight as her young teacher aroused body, now covered in sweat neared a climax. Natasha herself was panting her fabulous ass sweaty and raised one of the men not missing the opportunity to examine her rectum with his own twisting finger.

Michelle's clit was hardening the cock like a solid marble column Pa s eyes glazing over his mouth open as he grew hotter and hotter.

"Good girl, good girl," he gasped reaching around to her tightly encased rear, searching for the plug.

Michelle groaned and grunted through the gag her hands on his shoulders gripping tightly her bouncing becoming faster and faster. She was hotting up herself and her shaft began to tingle, her head feeling feint with the heat and bondage gear.

"OH God come for fucks sake come you old bastard!" She thought in dehydrating desperation.

"Ma; the bucket!" The old man cried his ejaculation about to start.

Ma hurriedly placed a metal bucket in front of the wheel chair Michelle's bobbing plugged ass directly above it. Then the rubber clad cheerleader made a shocked noise.

"UGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

Michelle bit on the gag as she bounced. Pa was pulling out the big black anal plug, any second and it would... PLOP!

"NNNNNNNNNNN!"

She felt her ass open the plug free the air on her rectum. Pa was thrusting up the best he could without the aid of legs, his eyes wild. She felt her anal muscles instinctively tighten the release inevitable.

OH no... Sweet heaven!" She thought still bouncing on his cock her clit on fire, "he's going to come in me as I shit!"

Bianca saw it all. The plug pulled out, Michelle's body beginning to arch and writhe her hands biting into the man's shoulders as she hung on for dear life. Her friends ass started to spew a long toothpaste like worm of grey goo. It squirted out like warm foam the shit beginning to coil in the bucket. The expandable substance was been squeezed from her convulsing butt her pussy muscles also tightening.

Pa's hands were around her rear his fingers feeling the defecating mess.

"Ukkkkkkkkkk!" He groaned as he spunked inside her involuntarily clenched body his eyes delighting in Michelle's expression of total embarrassment.

"Ohhhhhhhh you dirty little girl!"

Michelle heard the cheer of watching family and the gasps of her prostrate school friend. She felt the long exhausted but relief filled shit and the pumping cock of a man over 3 times her age filling her love hole; which had been unplugged just for the occasion. Her clit was burning and in total unashamed spasms she began to climax. Bucking on the old man her ass finally spat the last wads of porridge everywhere, Michelle's mind a kaleidoscope of relief, orgasm and horror.

"OH God this can't be happeninnnnnnggggggggggggggg ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Bianca's eyes were blinking in disbelief her body was on fire too her shoulder pushed flat her back rising. The sights and sensations were also too much and she screamed her hands clawing into Natasha's red mane. What did it matter anymore, like her friend she was at the end of the dignity line. Only thing left was for her to come. Her hands gripped the back of Natasha head pulling the older woman's face firmly onto her swollen seeping mound as she cursed her lovers expertise.

"OH Miss, you fucking bitch, oooooooooooohhhhhhh. Yeeeeessssssssss!!!!!"

Her pelvis pushed up on the gasping Natasha; the teacher coughing and spluttering her hand entwining Bianca's in solidarity and comfort as the girl overflowed onto her face in this theatre of perversion.

From the cellar, unnoticed, the huge frame of the maniac rose up to view the sight. The black clad Michelle was juddering on Pa's cock her body exhausted and on her back the leggy blonde he had drilled so well back at the road side was screaming and cussing in indignant delight as she flooded the floor.

As the sweaty bodies slowed and regained breath and composure he entered the room, his bulk like a bear. Natasha was knelt away from him her hourglass figure like a stunted bottle upright on the hard floor. She saw the face of Bianca turn from exhaustion to one of terror looking back over her shoulder.

The English teacher slowly turned sensing a new evil in the room.

"Miss," laughed the cop enjoying the expression on her face, "meet the youngest member of our family."

Natasha gave an open mouthed gasp but no words came out. The maniac was like a mountain of leather and dirty pink skin, his face a twisted mask his tongue hanging out of his mouth like an exhausted dogs. It was clear he was deformed beyond imagination under his rags and face cover; Natasha seeing his big fat fingers with long dirty nails, his aroma of filth hitting her nostrils. The sight was petrifying.

Then she composed herself. "Where are the rest of my girls?" She heard herself snapping to the brute.

The monster gave a dismissive grunt not caring that she showed true bravery in the face of terror.

"You fucking bastard," she yelled her anger uncontrollable." Answer me!"

The whole family filled her with revulsion and total contempt making her fear drain away.

The cop wiped his brow; it had been a tiring day so far.

"Junior; they're all yours," he said.

Ma walked up to her monstrous son and gripped an exposed part of his cheek tugging it in affection.

"You look after them all for a while," she said. "We've got a farm to run." Then looking back at her impressively endowed family members she grinned at the girls. "Even my boys can't shoot off of all day."

The beast grabbed both chains and with his other powerful arm picked up Michelle like she was a doll and slung her over his shoulder.

"But don't worry, "Ma added to the struggling babes, "you won't be lonely too long. We'll all meet up for a real Texas hoe down later tonight."

The beast began to descend the stairs, carrying the bondage queen, dragging the two newly initiated lesbians behind him. Bianca was shaking her head knowing what it was like down there, Natasha still cursing and warning that retribution would be severe.

"You're all going to fry for this! Do you here!"

The cop gave some advice to his inhuman brother as he pulled the teacher below.

"That one still needs it explaining to her I reckon."

He then smiled and dusted off his hands in a sign of a job well done. "Now you too," he said pointing to the scrawny twin geeks, "lets go get that bus before someone does find it."

FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers