Texas Heat

Story Info
An encounter that changes the lives of all envolved.
5.4k words
3.04
39.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers

July is hot in Texas. I mean really hot! Angie and I had lived in Arlington for 15 or 16 years so we had grown accustomed to the heat. I guess we weirdly had embraced it and relished the summer time. We just tolerated the colder winter weather.

Summer always brought us into the yard and all the work that a 5 acre piece of paradise requires. That year's project was to create a Koi pond and water treatment to enhance the walking path. The pool had been completed years ago and is the focal point of our immediate back yard. The banana trees that cover the back side of the pool area give the area a sort of tropical feel. The waterfall and pond would extend the feeling of being in an exotic spa on a secluded island.

Our land is surrounded with a combination of live oak and magnolia trees that hide the yard and house from the road. As a result we had gotten in the habit of swimming without benefit of swim suits. I am sure that anyone that saw Angie in or around the pool would find her to be very appealing. Angie could be described as sexy but girl next doorish. Her auburn hair is cut short in a sort of bob cut that complements her cute turned up nose and full lips that seem to be in a perpetual smile. Her hazel eyes sparkle when she is teasing or laughing. In the bedroom they penetrate you with pure sexuality. Her 5 foot 4 inch body competes for attention with her pretty face. Small but prominent breasts seem to always be aroused as witnessed by pink erect nipples surrounded by a light brown areole. Her slim waist accentuates her full hips. Her legs are fantastic. They are shapely and meet at a place of extreme delight. Hers is the most responsive vagina that I had ever had the pleasure to enter.

Our sex life was, in nearly every way...exceptional. The only missing aspect was that we had allowed our sex to become monotonous and while it always came to a magnificent conclusion the trip was well...boring. (Her comments not mine.) While I may not be the most accomplished lover I do pretty well in that department. I am 5 foot 10 inches and have no sign of love handles. I am told that I am sensuously attractive and that my dark brown wavy hair accentuates my chiseled chin and sharp Roman nose. I rarely smile. Not because of not being happy it just is a quirk of mine. I don't know why. As long as we are discussing body parts; my penis is slightly above average size and I can hold off ejaculating until my partner has achieved her orgasm.

I am an instructor for a large multinational corporation. My area of responsibility involves conducting classes for a variety of disciplines such as team building, skill development, quality improvement, process development and social awareness in areas of sexual discrimination and harassment. I lead a group of 6 instructors. Angie works for a law firm that specializes in patent law. She is a legal secretary. Both of us earn in six figures.

I remember vividly when we started the Koi pond project...

Today is Saturday and we have been digging the hole for the pond. This morning started out at 80 and has climbed to 95 at 10 am. The prediction is for near 100 by later this afternoon. We both are dripping wet with sweat. Angie has suggested that it is time for a break. I agree.

Angie kicks off her slip-on canvas shoes and slips off her halter top. With a great deal of difficulty she pushes down her shorts. She is wearing no under garments. Her body glistens as she walks to the edge of the pool. Her breasts bounce slightly with each step. Her hips rotate in a way that makes my stomach tighten and my crouch expand. She jumps in the pool feet first and splashes water over the edge.

I never tire of admiring her as she swims the length of the pool and flips under and back strokes slowly and seductively back to her starting point.

I quickly struggle out of my tee, shorts and briefs. My tennis shoes come off last. By the time Angie reaches my end of the pool I am standing at the edge fully erect. I sit down and slide into the water and take her in my arms. Without foreplay we are joined. The cool water makes her nipples more impressive and as I stroke in her velvet tunnel I tease them with my lips and fingers. She wraps her legs around my waist and moves with ever increasing speed and demands that I follow her lead. At once she throws her head back and releases her sounds of pleasure.

As her climax reaches its peak she pushes her face into my shoulder and bites. Not hard but enough that there is pain and I can no longer hold off. I had been gripping her bottom in my hands and now I pull her hard against me as I fill her with my semen. As we come down from our orgasms we kiss and fondle passionately. She releases her grip on my waist and lets her legs slide down to touch the pool floor. I soften and slide from her. Strings of my fluid are released from her and rise to the top of the water. She pulls them to her and massages her breasts with the silky stuff. We spend the next several minutes caressing each other and remain in a continuous kiss.

After swimming the length of the pool several times we climb out and towel off. I go inside and return with a couple of beers. We sit in the sun and bask in the afterglow of our sex.

Silently I reflect on the status of our landscaping project. I turn to Angie and I start the conversation that would change our lives.

"Angie, we are going to have to find some help with this project or we'll never finish. Next Saturday I'll go down to the shelter and see if there are any men that would be willing to work the week-end with us."

Angie had a bit of a frown as she responded, "Are you sure you want to bring a homeless person into our home?"

"Yes, I think that they might be willing to work for a small amount of money and welcome staying in our home over the weekend."

I laughed as I explained, "I'll talk to the director and get a reference so we don't end up with a drug crazed axe murderer."

She didn't seem totally convinced but agreed.

Chapter 2

The next Saturday I arrived at the shelter at 8am and found Johnny Dewitt who was supervising the shelter for the weekend. I explained to him what I was looking for and he came up with a name immediately.

"Mark has been here for only a couple of weeks. He has been in construction and fell on hard times. He has an alcohol problem so be sure you don't have any around or he may fall to temptation. He is strong physically but a bit shaggy."

With that recommendation he went outside and returned with this man that must have been 6 foot 2 or more. He looked to weigh well over 200 pounds. There was no sign of fat on his massive frame. As advertised he was shaggy. His hair was pulled back into a ponytail and his beard was ragged. It was hard to tell but he looked to be in his mid thirties. His clothes were faded jeans and a denim long sleeve shirt. His shoes were leather work shoes that had long ago worn out. He had a slight body odor but not so bad as to be repulsive. He approached me with a broad smile and displayed surprisingly white teeth.

He held out his hand and stated, "I understand that you need help with some heavy landscaping work."

I replied in the affirmative and explained, "My name is Grant and my wife is Angie. I can pay $50 a day and furnish your meals for today and tomorrow. It would be more convenient if you would be willing to stay the night in our guest room. Do we have a deal?"

"Sure, why not. It would be nice to be somewhere besides here for a couple of days.

Chapter 3

Mark explained on the ride home that he had had a great job with a large home builder that went belly up and with the recession and his alcohol problem he couldn't find another job. He was divorced for three years and had no children. His parents and a brother lived in Ohio. He didn't want to leave Texas. But mostly he couldn't bring himself to fall back onto his parents for help. At least not until he was sure he had licked his addiction.

When we arrived Angie had made some sandwiches and offered us Coke and chips to enjoy before going to work. Mark smiled at Angie as he sat down at the table. While I could not say that there was anything overt he seemed to be stimulated by her. I can't explain it but there was some kind of electricity in the air. Angie must have felt it too because she sat close to me and her face was flushed. At that point I chalked it up to her being so sexy in her shorts and knit top. I noticed she had put on a sports bra. So I guess she was trying to be discreet; with a stranger in the house.

After we ate we worked until about 2 pm. We went into the house to get cooled off in the AC. Angie had prepared some sweet tea and we relaxed for 30 minutes before continuing in the heat. Again Mark would seem to be taking more than a few quick glances at Angie. At the end of the day Mark had carried his load far more than I would have expected. He was a dynamo. The hole was dug and ready to install the pond liner. Angie had mostly made sure that Mark and I had plenty of water and cool wet towels.

At 6 pm I said we should call it a day and get some supper. Lord knows we all needed to shower and change clothes. I would have relished a cold beer but I resisted in order to keep temptation from Mark. The pool was inviting but I didn't feel that it would be appropriate to ask Mark to try to fit into one of my swim suits. Not that they would have fit him anyway.

I showed Mark to the master bathroom. I thought that the master shower would be better for us to use and Angie could use the guest bath. I sent him in to take the first turn. Angie thought it would be best to launder Mark's clothes as he had brought only the clothes on his back. When I heard the shower running I went in to gather up his clothes and dropped off a bathrobe for him to wear while his clothes were in the wash and dryer. When I looked over at the glass shower enclosure he had his back to me and was lathering up. I smiled and picked up his clothes. I noticed that there was no underwear. The poor guy was in need of a lot of help. I would have to discuss with Angie what we could do for him. As I turned toward the door I glanced at him and nearly walked into the wall. The man had turned toward me and displayed the longest and thickest cock I had ever seen and it was swinging limp between his legs.

"Damn," I thought, "What must it be like hard?"

I caught up with Angie and while she started the washing machine I exclaimed,"Mark is hung like a bull. I mean a Texas longhorn bull. You will have to see it for yourself."

She responded, "Surely you exaggerate. Besides I don't think it would be polite for me to rush in and ask to see his cock."

"Perhaps not; but it's amazing."

I left her and went back to the master bath. As I opened the door Mark was toweling off and I watched mesmerized as he rubbed the towel over his equipment.

I couldn't help myself. I blurted out, "Damn guy, that is one hellofa cock. I bet the ladies love it. At least the ones that aren't afraid of it."

He looked down, blushed and thoughtfully replied, "I suppose some are afraid the first time. But it's not so big as to hurt anyone."

I have no idea what possessed me but the next thing that came into my mind was that Angie would enjoy a bout with that monster. It certainly wouldn't be boring.

I looked from his cock to his eyes and stated, "Mark would you fuck my wife?"

He looked shocked and stuttered his answer, "Wwwhat are you talking about?"

I was in too deep to back off so I explained, "Angie has never been with a man that was as well endowed as you. I don't know if she would go along but I would like to find out. So if you are willing I will try to set something up."

I continued, "If she agrees to sleeping with you our bedroom door will be unlocked at 10. If it is locked then she has said no."

Mark looked confused but I could see the wheels turning. He was probably thinking that he had signed on to dig a hole and now he was being asked to sleep with a man's wife. Surely something is really wrong here.

Finally he grinned, "You think that a woman as incredible as your wife would consider fucking me? I mean look at me."

I replied, "I don't know. But I would like to see her getting off on that thing. So I will be using all the clout I have to talk her into it. Are you willing?"

Mark smiled and said, "I would be a fool to turn down something as hot as she is. So sure, if she is willing then so am I."

I looked him over and decided that he could be a bit less shaggy. I suggested, "Tell you what. Why don't you shave off that shaggy beard? It looks like a good looking guy might be hidden under there somewhere."

I gave him scissors and my razor and told him to get rid of it.

Chapter 4

When the beard was gone I saw that I was correct. Mark was a really good looking guy. He had the whole package. Great body, good looks and really hung. I was finding that I was getting more than a little envious.

I handed Mark the bathrobe and told him to go on out to the kitchen and get a glass of tea from the fridge. "I'll take my shower and join you shortly."

I undress and get into the shower. As I mentioned I am more than average cock wise, but looking at it now it sure seemed inadequate. I wonder if Angie will find it so if she actually does fuck Mark.

I dress and go into the kitchen. Mark and Angie are sitting at the table engaged in an animated conversation. Angie is sitting in the chair at the right of Mark. I didn't remember the chairs being so close. As I turn from the fridge and walk toward the table I notice that the robe that Mark is wearing is open just a little below the waist. I realize at that Mark is not going to rely on just my powers of persuasion. He is displaying his wares for Angie to observe.

"Good," I think to myself.

Angie looks to me and back to Mark. Mark says something to me and looks in my direction she steals a quick look at his lap. I can tell she has seen it and is curious. Perhaps I won't have to work too hard to get her to go along.

We order in pizza and spend the evening talking and laughing. Mark is good company and Angie has warmed up to him.

At 9:30 I suggest that it had been a long day and perhaps we should get some shut-eye. Mark stands up and provides a quick glimpse of his privates as the robe closes. Angie has not missed it. Nor have I.

Angie and I retire to our bedroom and Mark heads to the guest room. Angie had washed and dried his clothes and placed them on his bed.

When we close the door, I looked her in the eye and state abruptly, "Mark could be an intriguing encounter. I can tell that you're curious I think you might like to make it with him. I'd be willing to trade places with him for the night."

I finish by pulling her into my arms and continue, "Although I would prefer to stay and watch. I know that sounds kinky but I would love to see you being fucked and climaxing on that big cock of his."

She makes no reply. She pulls back the covers and begins to remove her clothes. When she is completely unclothed she comes to me and says, "Make love to me."

I strip and we cuddle in the center of the king-sized bed. My hands are all over her. I have a raging erection and she strokes it softly and slowly. My fingers find her nether lips and enter her. One finger, then two, then three. I move in and out to the rhythm that she is employing on me. Our lips are joined and our tongues dance.

I realize that it must be 10 pm when the door opens and Mark moves into the room. Angie had never agreed and I had failed to lock the door. I feel Angie stiffen and pull away from me. She says nothing. I had left the lamp next to the bed on and the room was shadowy but the bed was fully lit. Angie and I are exposed to Marks hungry eyes.

I rose up and saw that he had dropped the robe and his erection was long, thick and jerking with his excitement.

I whisper, "Mark could you help me here. I believe she needs what you have to offer."

Again she makes no comment. She takes a deep breath and her eyes grow large and her mouth is open. I touch her chest and her heart is going in overdrive.

Mark climbs onto the bed opposite me. He reclines on one elbow and runs his eyes over and over Angie's body. He hesitates only for a moment before he reaches out and touches her face. He bends down and kisses her softly. She begins to respond as his kisses become more insistent. Her hands move to his neck and she pulls him hard against her lips. Their tongues begin their exploration. Mark softly caresses her face and slowly moves his lips and tongue to her neck and then her shoulder. His fingers tease one nipple the then other. His huge hand encircles her breast. He gently squeezes it and then moves to the other making sure that neither is neglected.

Angie rubs his torso and runs her nails down his back. Her arousal is complete. I had started her excitement with my suggestion and our foreplay has moved it to a higher level. The sight and the touch of this man have brought her to an intensity that I have never witnessed. She is moaning and rocking. Her hips are lifting and dropping. She is out of control.

I slide off the bed to avoid being a distraction. Mark takes this as my acceptance that Angie is his and his alone for this moment. His hand caresses her belly and slips to her legs. She spreads them to allow him access to everything. She is holding back nothing. His fingers arrive at the entrance to her vagina and he gently moves his rough hand up and down her slit. His middle finger enters her and she holds her breath. He adds a second finger and begins the stroking that is lubricating her. He seems satisfied that she is sufficiently lubricated and ready for his offering. He rises above her and takes her legs to her chest and places his organ against her quivering love passage.

She softly whispered, "Please, don't hurt me. I have never even dreamed of taking anything such as yours."

Mark lowers his lips and kisses her softly as he begins to push into her.

He kisses her ear and whispers, "Relax, I will go slow and let you adjust. It will be fine. You'll see.

The head of his organ disappears. Another kiss and words of assurance and an inch or two disappears. Then another inch or so slowly enters her tight pussy.

Angie moans and gasps, "Oh my gawd, you are going to split me in two. I don't think I can take it. Please it hurts."

Mark pushes more of his enormous tool and when over half of its length has been inserted he whispers, "Relax it will get better."

I fear that Angie is being hurt and I move to the bed and hold her hand.

"Baby, if you don't want to do this he will stop."

She shakes her head, "No it's too late to stop. Go ahead Mark. I want your big cock, all of it!"

With that he begins to stroke with a rhythm that is amazing to watch. Each stroke allows more of his penis to enter. Finally Angie has accepted all of it and she is moving to match each push.

She groans and begs for him to take her over the top. She begs for him to fuck her hard and fast. An orgasm overtakes her in just minutes. Another begins and she screams her pleasure. Mark begins to move faster and faster. He is unbelievable. Angie is reaching a massive orgasm.

She screams, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I can't believe ITTT".... Then she goes limp.

Mark continues to thrust with abandon. His orgasm arrives and he pushes hard against her.

He throws his head back and hollers, "Oh shit, it's been a long time!"

I watched as his ass cheeks clinch with each eruption. There are many.

He then collapses and rolls away from her. His penis is still erect and dripping fluid. His spunk is running out of Angie's gaping hole. The amount of it is surreal. Literally a pool of semen has formed under her.

I realize that she has fainted. Her climax was so intense that she lost consciousness. I had been stoking my erection and had not shot off but was very close. I climb on the bed and insert my penis in her dripping hole. There is little friction but the idea of being in her after watching her with Mark brings me over the top. I shoot hard and full into her already overflowing vagina.

Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers
12