Texas Heat: Temperatures Rising

Story Info
The heat makes Brandi cranky and hubby spanky.
1.3k words
4.45
36k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(When the heat makes this naughty housewife cranky, her husband warms her bottom so that it rivals the summertime temperature.)

Okay, so I’d been a little bitchy that day, crabbing to my husband over the phone about the AC being on the blink and the repairman unable to make it until the next day. So I lounged around in the stifling living room all day, wearing nothing but my white cotton bikini panties and a skimpy pink tank top, letting the slight breeze from the open bay window tickle across my long legs stretched out before me. I was too lethargic to pick up my husband’s cleaning or answer his e-mails.

It shouldn’t have been a surprise, then, that when he came home that evening, he immediately commanded me to bring him his paddle and pull down my panties.

Well, that gave me a boost of energy! I’d been caressing my hot pussy all day long, hoping for a nice fucking when he got home, to get me out of my cranky mood; I wasn’t expecting to have my bottom warmed as well.

“In here?” I questioned, astonished. He usually administered my spankings in the privacy of our bedroom, not in the living room.

“Yes.” He sank down onto the sofa and loosened his tie. “And afterwards, you can mix me a Manhattan. Now get the paddle.”

“But, Daniel,” I whined, standing before him in hopes that keeping my pussy at his eye level would distract him. “I’ve been a good girl…”

“No, Brandi, you most certainly have not been a good girl.” His blue eyes smoldered beneath dark brows in a ruggedly handsome face that seemed to grow darker by the minute with lustful fury. “And you know that the longer you stall, the more swats you’ll get. Now, go.”

With that, his hand flew out swiftly and swatted my behind through my cotton panties, and I scurried off to the bedroom to retrieve his favorite ping-pong paddle.

I scraped my thumbnail across the rubbery nibs of the paddle with a loving caress. I knew what was coming, and I both dreaded and relished the thought of being over my husband’s knee.

In the living room, I stood before him with my eyes lowered in submission and he took the proffered paddle, scooting out to the edge of the sofa so that his long-muscled thighs provided a perfect platform for my punishment.

“Didn’t I tell you to pull your panties down?” he demanded.

“Yes, sir,” I said, and hurriedly slid them down to my ankles.

“That’s another two swats for disobeying.”

“But, sir…” I intoned.

“And two more swats for arguing. You’re up to fourteen. Do you want to go for twenty?”

“No, sir!” I answered quickly, daring to look into his hardened face. He rewarded me by flashing that impossibly white grin and arching one dark eyebrow over a blue eye that shone brilliantly with lust and anticipation.

“That’s what I thought,” he said smugly, and patted his thigh. “Over my knee.”

I hastened to drape myself over his knee, not wanting to increase my paddling. Daniel usually only gave me five to ten swats. Fourteen was going to leave me with a gloriously stinging bottom.

As if reading my mind, he said, “You’re bottom is going to be quite red after this, Brandi. Assume the position,” he ordered, tapping my bottom lightly with the paddle.

I knew what he meant. He’d explained to me with my very first spanking that I was to keep both hands flat on the floor and spread my legs. Sometimes I had difficulty keeping the position, and halfway through a spanking, I would try to reach around behind me to protect my scorching bottom, or I would bring my legs together to avoid the paddle’s sting on my tender pussy. But when I did either of those things, my wise husband would increase the number of swats. He knows how to keep this naughty girl in line.

So with my long dark hair hanging down like a curtain around my face, my hands flat on the floor, my legs spread wide, my gorgeous round derriere pointed up in the air, and my throbbing mound pressed against his hard thigh, I braced myself for my punishment.

Of course it didn’t come right away. Daniel liked to talk to me first before he began the spanking. He gently caressed my bottom with the paddle, rubbing soft circles around both cheeks and over my crack.

“You’ve been a bad girl today, haven’t you, Brandi?”

“Yes, sir,” I sniveled.

“You were very cranky with me over the phone, and you know I can’t allow that, don’t you?” His voice was like melted sweet butter, flowing over me, soothing me like a lullaby, relaxing my pent up muscles.

“Yes, sir,” I said, sniffing again.

“And what must I do to correct this behavior?”

“I don’t know,” I wheedled, in my baby-girl voice.

He tapped my bare bottom with the paddle. “Yes you do. Tell me what you need, Brandi,” he commanded. The soothing lilt of his voice had disappeared.

“I need to be spanked, sir,” I said, and with that admission came the total giving over of myself to him, the final surrender of my body into his hands, accompanied by the trust that he would do only what was best for me.

“That’s right. Good girl.”

The first stroke of the paddle came down with a crack like thunder. The first swat—maybe even the first two or three—was never that painful. But the pain of a spanking builds like an orgasm. With each whack of the paddle on my bottom, the stinging increased.

By the time he had administered six swats, I was writhing on his lap.

“Be still, Brandi, or I’ll add another swat,” he commanded.

I tried to still my twisting torso, but the seventh swat landed right on the lower left cheek, where it meets my thigh, and I cried out, “No! Stop! I won’t do it again! I’ll be good.”

The paddling stopped, but I knew he wasn’t finished.

“Yes, of course you’ll be good. Because your burning bottom will remind you to be good,” he said with smug satisfaction.

He delivered three more powerful whacks to my bottom, which by now felt as if it were on fire, and I screamed after each one, begging him to stop.

Daniel paused again to caress my bottom with the paddle. Now the little rubber nibs created shooting sparks wherever they touched the flaming skin of my vulnerable bottom.

“Are you going to behave yourself tomorrow?” he asked in that deep, melodic voice again.

“Yes,” I snuffled, hot tears stinging my eyes.

A thunderous crack of the paddle caught me unaware, stinging my precious pussy which was now dripping wet. It took my breath and I was unable to cry out.

“Yes, what?” he demanded, his voice harsh.

I gasped for air. “Yes, sir!” I cried, motivated by pain, eager to meet any of his demands.

“That’s better.” I could hear his smile. “Now, four more swats, naughty girl, and then I’ll let you fix me a drink and suck my cock.

With the promise of my husband’s cock in my mouth, the juices from my cunt flowed freely, and I could feel them tickling my legs.

The last four swats were the harshest of all, and I cried out louder with each one. But I was proud that I kept my hands flat on the floor and my legs wide apart, even though my toes were dancing on the rug with each masterful stroke of the paddle.

When the spanking was ended, my husband asked, “What do you say?”

Still over his knee in my most vulnerable state, the breeze through the bay window doing little to cool my blazing ass, I said, “Thank you for my spanking, sir.”

“You’re welcome,” said my husband, patting my creamy bottom lightly with his bare hand before helping me to stand up. “Now give me a kiss and do as you were told.”

I hugged and kissed his neck, breathing in the masculine scent of his cologne, then scurried off to the kitchen to mix his drink, my mouth watering at the thought of tasting his hard cock.